Guest MoonBeammimic

Hello! 

It's been awhile since I've modded Skyrim and even longer since I've been on here. It seems like an amazing about of work has been done so firstly awesome work! Seriously I was around when this mod was first launched and I must say it's come so incredibly far! So props to everyone! I'm amazed. 

With that aside I do have a question which I am struggling to find a proper answer to. What mods in the awesome suite of mods will work on Skyrim Special edition (SSE)? If it's not too much trouble can I get a list or are all of them currently off the table? That seems to be the case from what I understand. It's understandable as SKSE64 has only recently launched and is still in alpha so it's not without reason. 

Any help would be lovely. 

P.s. Completely unrelated. I hope it's okay to ask. Can anyone recommend an androgynous/femboy mod and or a mod which will add wolf ears and tails to the human races? 

7 hours ago, Guest MoonBeammimic said:

Hello! 

It's been awhile since I've modded Skyrim and even longer since I've been on here. It seems like an amazing about of work has been done so firstly awesome work! Seriously I was around when this mod was first launched and I must say it's come so incredibly far! So props to everyone! I'm amazed. 

With that aside I do have a question which I am struggling to find a proper answer to. What mods in the awesome suite of mods will work on Skyrim Special edition (SSE)? If it's not too much trouble can I get a list or are all of them currently off the table? That seems to be the case from what I understand. It's understandable as SKSE64 has only recently launched and is still in alpha so it's not without reason. 

Any help would be lovely. 

P.s. Completely unrelated. I hope it's okay to ask. Can anyone recommend an androgynous/femboy mod and or a mod which will add wolf ears and tails to the human races? 

Thanks!  I can help with one small part of this: I've heard (but not tested myself) that DLSkyrim works for SSE.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, lordshados said:

when ever I try to equip some of the stuff the mod offers my game crashes I guess (it seems like it just closes) any tips, or help?

Sounds like an incomplete install. I guess we need some troubleshooting to sort this out:

1) Which mod?  Body?

2) SSE or Oldrim?   

3) For an instant crash upon equip, I'm thinking that you're missing the XPM32 Skeleton or possibly the HDT physics package with a functional body.  There's actually a few mods you need to get HDT enabled bodies like SOS working, so look at their download pages carefully.  I've seen it a bunch when the game calls for a body part that isn't there.  

4) If you're not using a mod manager, please do!  This is 1000x easier with one.  If you're not, get one and start over with just the basics to see if you have the problem.  

8 hours ago, dldude said:

Hey everyone,

Does any kind of vanilla armor work well with these diapers ? or do you know of an armor mod that does? I'm using a male character btw.

Thanks.

I can't really answer this in a satisfying way - I'm so out of the Skyrim loop.  I doubt any vanilla armor works, or would work, because they like to take up the same Slot 52 recommended for underwear if they have any kind of armor around the pelvis.  I can't think of any that don't though. If you're interested in cross-dressing, my Sissy Suite mod has some dresses he could wear.  Not very protective though:classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Lucia1 said:

I can't really answer this in a satisfying way - I'm so out of the Skyrim loop.  I doubt any vanilla armor works, or would work, because they like to take up the same Slot 52 recommended for underwear if they have any kind of armor around the pelvis.  I can't think of any that don't though. If you're interested in cross-dressing, my Sissy Suite mod has some dresses he could wear.  Not very protective though:classic_laugh:

Yea not into the whole sissy thing. I was thinking of modifying the SOS revealing armors (ie removing all the armor on the thighs and pelvis) so that we could equip a diaper.

I know how to create the items and all in the creation kit(and I think I can also free up slot 52 there in the armor properties)

My problem is however how do I modify the meshes to erase the parts of the armor that I don't want?

Whats the simplest way to do it? Please tell me I don't have to delete each block one at at time...

On 2/4/2018 at 9:02 PM, dldude said:

Yea not into the whole sissy thing. I was thinking of modifying the SOS revealing armors (ie removing all the armor on the thighs and pelvis) so that we could equip a diaper.

I know how to create the items and all in the creation kit(and I think I can also free up slot 52 there in the armor properties)

My problem is however how do I modify the meshes to erase the parts of the armor that I don't want?

Whats the simplest way to do it? Please tell me I don't have to delete each block one at at time...

Hope the other posts have helped some.  The simplest way to do this would involve many many pages of detailed text, and so I hope you'll understand why I can't really respond to that query usefully.  You'd look for tutorials on either Outfit Studio for masks or Blender/.nif exporting/importing. It's an ordeal.  I really didn't think that so many players would want to actually wear these with full armor* while actually playing the game lol...so...my fault in part, partly because of how the game handles slots.  There wasn't a non-conflicting option.

*instead of re-equipping when they're no longer wearing clothing that would clearly be impossible to wear with diapers of this size.

1 hour ago, Lucia1 said:

Hope the other posts have helped some.  The simplest way to do this would involve many many pages of detailed text, and so I hope you'll understand why I can't really respond to that query usefully.  You'd look for tutorials on either Outfit Studio for masks or Blender/.nif exporting/importing. It's an ordeal.  I really didn't think that so many players would want to actually wear these with full armor* while actually playing the game lol...so...my fault in part, partly because of how the game handles slots.  There wasn't a non-conflicting option.

*instead of re-equipping when they're no longer wearing clothing that would clearly be impossible to wear with diapers of this size.

The armor sets pointed out by peecat really help.  that way I can be armored and diapered. Waiting on Daddylovesya's mod now. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not really sure where to go to ask questions about PND DPR but I'll start here. I downloaded the master file and installed it using NMM. When I start up the game it gets registered into the MCM but nothing happens after. None of the hotkeys will respond and I dont get any debug menus. I was wondering if maybe I'm missing some required mod for it or if something is up.

14 hours ago, Baby Lola said:

I had that too... Try waiting for 24 ingame hours ([T] button)

More install instructions/troubleshooting/an updated version of PND DPR is in the Little Space club (see my signature).

12 hours ago, atreyatan said:

You can also try typing into console "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" this will try to register all mcm menus again.

Yeah I tried doing both of these things and neither worked. As I said, it does show up in the MCM and I can change settings. But in game using the hotkey to change into a diaper or do anything does not work. No matter how long I wait in game. And I have tried changing the hotkey to something else.

On 2/23/2018 at 4:36 PM, Zarakyub said:

Yeah I tried doing both of these things and neither worked. As I said, it does show up in the MCM and I can change settings. But in game using the hotkey to change into a diaper or do anything does not work. No matter how long I wait in game. And I have tried changing the hotkey to something else.

Same thing for me as well after updating. I think i'm just gonna roll back to an older update

I keep running into an issue where NMM says that DLSkyrim 1.5 part 2 is corrupted and won't install it in SSE. 1.4 seems to work fine though the front of the diaper seems to be clipping inside of my character. Just trying to figure out how to get 1.5 installed, but I've swapped between UNP and CBBE and both part 2 files say they're corrupted in NMM.

13 minutes ago, ABRogue said:

I keep running into an issue where NMM says that DLSkyrim 1.5 part 2 is corrupted and won't install it in SSE. 1.4 seems to work fine though the front of the diaper seems to be clipping inside of my character. Just trying to figure out how to get 1.5 installed, but I've swapped between UNP and CBBE and both part 2 files say they're corrupted in NMM.

Try this: the only reason they're split up is because Loverslab has a 100 MB limit, so combine them manually before adding them in NMM.  If this fails, there are a couple of links of absolute jibberish generated by a different hosting site.  I'm honestly not sure which is which.  Try one of them out, but they're 1.5, all in one package.

19 minutes ago, Lucia1 said:

Try this: the only reason they're split up is because Loverslab has a 100 MB limit, so combine them manually before adding them in NMM.  If this fails, there are a couple of links of absolute jibberish generated by a different hosting site.  I'm honestly not sure which is which.  Try one of them out, but they're 1.5, all in one package.

Whats the best way to combine them? Unpack them seperately and then combine the folders and then re-zip them and then install with NMM?

4 hours ago, ABRogue said:

Whats the best way to combine them? Unpack them seperately and then combine the folders and then re-zip them and then install with NMM?

That's what I'd try, though I don't know anything about NMM.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you Lucia but the part 2 of the download got corrupted my WinRAR says. The Mega link also doesn't work if you click it, but you can copy and paste the long weird code after "https://mega.nz/" to repair the link yourself. That download works! And the description says " The top one is UNP, the second one CBBE. " but it's actually the other way around :joy:

@ABRogue These links work:

DLSkyrim 1.5 for UNP

DLSkyrim 1.5 for CBBE

On 3/3/2018 at 3:53 AM, Lucia1 said:

That's what I'd try, though I don't know anything about NMM.

hi all 

I have that problem also what I did was install part 1 with the nexus after having the unzipped file copy it and paste it into the folder where I installed part 1 and it worked. Now where I'm confused is which file or animation I have to download so that the buttocks do not come out of the diaper when it moves

Ps: sorry for the english I use the translator with the little bit of English that I understand

10 minutes ago, shadow2j said:

hi all 

I have that problem also what I did was install part 1 with the nexus after having the unzipped file copy it and paste it into the folder where I installed part 1 and it worked. Now where I'm confused is which file or animation I have to download so that the buttocks do not come out of the diaper when it moves

Ps: sorry for the english I use the translator with the little bit of English that I understand

DLSkyrim is just a clothing mod with HDT, so make sure that your body (CBBE or UNP) is compatible and that you have all the files required for HDT physics (skeleton, I think there's two for the physics, body).  Not sure if this is possible for SSE yet.