Belly not scaling properly

I'm having a problem where my belly node does not scale properly when inflated or pregnant. It protrudes just fine, but the sides look.. strange. I'm using this HDT body, and the physics seems to work well, it's just the scaling that's all fuckey. I've checked out the body in bodyslide with the pregnancy slider at max, and it has no problems. 

Here's a list of the belly scaling mods I am using

These shouldn't conflict with each other in terms of belly scaling, unless I'm wrong, because the belly doesn't always show up i.e. node fighting. It only shows up whenever a SGO status message displays, if I close the game then load, I have to wait for another status message to show up for the scaling to show. I have also had a problem with the breasts while the belly node is changed. It seems that the nipple perkiness will flatten completely, but the length will stay the same. Not sure if the two issues are related. 

The only thing I've done so far to attempt to fix this, was apply the body mesh again through bodyslide, which was unsuccessful. 

I have provided my papyrus log and two pictures of how it looks. If you're wondering, I am currently under the arousing effects of S.L.U.T.S.

Papyrus.1.zip

post-338415-0-90640800-1456984594_thumb.jpg

Notice just below the breasts

post-338415-0-02970100-1456984599_thumb.jpg

Notice around the waist, which is scaled down to -100% in bodyslide.

I'm having a problem where my belly node does not scale properly when inflated or pregnant. It protrudes just fine, but the sides look.. strange. I'm using this HDT body, and the physics seems to work well, it's just the scaling that's all fuckey. I've checked out the body in bodyslide with the pregnancy slider at max, and it has no problems. 

Here's a list of the belly scaling mods I am using

These shouldn't conflict with each other in terms of belly scaling, unless I'm wrong, because the belly doesn't always show up i.e. node fighting. It only shows up whenever a SGO status message displays, if I close the game then load, I have to wait for another status message to show up for the scaling to show. I have also had a problem with the breasts while the belly node is changed. It seems that the nipple perkiness will flatten completely, but the length will stay the same. Not sure if the two issues are related. 

The only thing I've done so far to attempt to fix this, was apply the body mesh again through bodyslide, which was unsuccessful. 

I have provided my papyrus log and two pictures of how it looks. If you're wondering, I am currently under the arousing effects of S.L.U.T.S.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1.zip

attachicon.gif2016-03-03_00001.jpg

Notice just below the breasts

attachicon.gif2016-03-03_00002.jpg

Notice around the waist, which is scaled down to -100% in bodyslide.

Uhm...have you been removing mods and using the same save game? The papyrus is complaining about mods not being present quite often.

Also slavetats its doing a lot of spamming that I've never seen it do before, Perhaps you should turn off the S.L.U.T.S livery option.

I have the livery option on, but it wouldn't show up. It did later on though. As for the mods not showing up, I've only removed a few mods, which were things like textures and small animations. The only one that wasn't was a compatibility patch for Requiem and Frostfall. I removed it because the patch was outdated with the latest version of frostfall, because frostfall had changed its ESM, so the patch had missing dependencies. It might also be that I haven't SkyProc Patcher in a while for Requiem. 

I have the livery option on, but it wouldn't show up. It did later on though. As for the mods not showing up, I've only removed a few mods, which were things like textures and small animations. The only one that wasn't was a compatibility patch for Requiem and Frostfall. I removed it because the patch was outdated with the latest version of frostfall, because frostfall had changed its ESM, so the patch had missing dependencies. It might also be that I haven't SkyProc Patcher in a while for Requiem. 

Okay well as a general rule never, Ever, Remove mods from your game and use the same save it causes far more problems than it should.

If the stomach wasn't doing this prior to the removal that very well might be the reason, The papyrus seemed to be complaining about Falskar, Wyrmstooth and the official patches not being found, did you remove or change them as well?

never had falskar or wyrmstooth, so idk what's going on there, but I do have the patches installed. I never had a belly scale going on while those mods were in, because it was while I was still testing out the mods before I started a game. One thing is though, the stomach doesn't behave strangely until it reaches a scale. In bodyslide it doesn't show up like this, as mentioned before, only in game. 

never had falskar or wyrmstooth, so idk what's going on there, but I do have the patches installed. I never had a belly scale going on while those mods were in, because it was while I was still testing out the mods before I started a game. One thing is though, the stomach doesn't behave strangely until it reaches a scale. In bodyslide it doesn't show up like this, as mentioned before, only in game. 

Something has it in its head that mods aren't being loaded or even exist so that would most likely be the problem, If the papyrus wasn't saying all that I would just assume the skeleton wasn't handing the belly scaling node very well.

But these orphan scripts concern me more than that.

Well I'll continue to mess around with the scaling then. Thanks anyway, at least now I know there is more than one problem I should be attending to. 

Well I'll continue to mess around with the scaling then. Thanks anyway, at least now I know there is more than one problem I should be attending to. 

I use this tool to clean my saves, I'm not sure if it will work for you but its worth a shot.

I use this tool to clean my saves, I'm not sure if it will work for you but its worth a shot.

Tried it, said there were no orphan scripts.

Tried it, said there were no orphan scripts.

Interesting, And concerning...I don't know what else there is to do about it.

Well, no luck with a new game, now I am going to try and reinstall CBBE and HDT. One thing I did notice though, I don't have this problem while wearing clothing (Except for DD related content). Not sure what this means though. 

Well I'm going to try a new clean save later on today, see if it still happens. 

Well, no luck with a new game, now I am going to try and reinstall CBBE and HDT. One thing I did notice though, I don't have this problem while wearing clothing (Except for DD related content). Not sure what this means though. 

If the problem persists after a clean save then you've narrowed it down to a mod conflict of some sort.

Does it only happen when hauling freight for S.L.U.T.S? Also having clothes on and it not happening happens to me too, It just means the clothes don't support weighted pregnancy scaling that's all.

No it happens any time I'm not wearing clothes. I do have HDT weighted clothes for every outfit I have installed (including vanilla) and it doesn't have the strange scaling, it scales just as it's supposed to. I just can't see what mod could be causing the naked body mesh to behave this way. 

post-338415-0-55469900-1457071598_thumb.jpgpost-338415-0-74710800-1457071599_thumb.jpg

No it happens any time I'm not wearing clothes. I do have HDT weighted clothes for every outfit I have installed (including vanilla) and it doesn't have the strange scaling, it scales just as it's supposed to. I just can't see what mod could be causing the naked body mesh to behave this way. 

Looking at the papyrus log again Milkmod economy is doing a lot of complaining as well, Never liked PSQ myself never install it when I use beastess, Or the HDT vamp option for that matter but that shouldn't conflict with anything.

I feel like I'm missing something, I don't have any experience with some of those mods so I don't know what they ask to overwrite.

Archived