(Help required) Scenarios !

Delzaron

Hi

Im' facing a problem : I'm lacking of ideas for my last two projects :(

So, I need ideas to buid my scenarios.

What I have for now :

- Children of the night : it's a story about a Bard, called Ariela. She's from the Imperial city, and now she's in Skyrim... player will meet her in Riverwood, and will bring her to Whiterun. As this step, player will met a vigilant of stendarr who is spying the bard. The bard made a show in the Inn, and want to leave early in the morning for Solitude... player will learn two people died in Whiterun the night when Ariela made her show. At solitude, idem, but the player will get an opportunity to learn things about Ariela music and her story (the vigilant and the bard college)

Ariela will made her show, and player will see something (a daedroth?)... of course, people will die... Ariela will be upset against the player, and will leave.

Player will need to find her (she will move to Windhelm), try to learn what is the link between Ariela and the death (romance with Ariela), and choose to help her or not to free her from the daedroth by completing the ritual.

The question is also about the daedroth... I with to make a horrible thing like this :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54930/?

It will appear very briefly, like Mr boogie in Sinister.

Or I just made a dremora...

I'm at the whiterun step, Ariela will begin his show. I need to put love between Ariela and Player (because it's a LL mod, and a quest for male player).

This story will be the second quest line of Devious stories.

- the Deeps Secret (adaptation of Hallucinated mountains)

It's about an expedition, in the Ghost sea... the destination is a mountain near Altmora (small world). Some warlocks and their workers (mercenaries, slaves) will find a dwemer ruin in that mountain, and will explore it. They will found some unknow creatures (I plan to use Seekers) and they wplit the team : one will stay for explore the cave, and one will go back to the camp to study the creatures.

Without news, the exploration team will go back to the camp, and will discover everybody will be killed.

Expedition will continue, with disappearing and horrible death, until the two last survivors (player and a warlock) will find the truth and run away, followed by an angry horror (Lurker ?).

Who is team ?

- a pack of necromancers and warlocks ?

- Synod / winterhold mages ?

Player role ?

- a mercenary ?

- a slave/worker ?

The creatures ?

- Seekers for ancients, Lurkers for Shoggoths ?

- or using dawnguard creatures ?

- there are also chaurus for shoggoths...

I think I will integrate this story to From the Deeps or into TID (I will need ZAZ for slavery stuff and seekers lab, and dawnguard or/and dragonborn for the creatures)

Guest airdance

Who is team ?

- a pack of necromancers and warlocks ?

- Synod / winterhold mages ?

Are you referring to the player's team, or the enemy the player must face?

If it is the player's team, it is best to mix it up and have a warrior, a mage, a healer, and a scout.

Player role ?

- a mercenary ?

- a slave/worker ?

The role of the player is already determined.  Why would you redefine it for a single quest.

The player has always been the mercenary no matter what is role, a bard, a warrior, thief, etc.

The creatures ?

- Seekers for ancients, Lurkers for Shoggoths ?

- or using dawnguard creatures ?

- there are also chaurus for shoggoths...

If you are a novice to quest building go with something bug free so as not to introduce more problems to your quest.

The mod from nexus could work very well if you make it a "shape shifting type creature" that will appear human to others but in demonic form when ready to strike.

This is merely my suggestion.

I am not a modding expert, there are very many talented people here , any advice they give will most certainly over ride any I can give.

I would go with necromancers and warlocks, player role - mercenary (as a mercenary, its easy to justify the players interest/involvement), and as a HPL fan, Lurkers as Shoggoths (closest Skyrim has to Shoggoths unless some model maker wants to get busy)

ps, Airdance, Delzaron has 2 of the most quest intensive mods on LL, not quite Falskar level, but definately Helgen Reborn level (From the Deeps and Things in the Dark) and a couple more in the works

pps Del, I have held off on FTD till it reached near finished (which was very hard to do as a diehard HPL fan, BTW), so this playthru have both FTD and TID installed, not gonna get much dragonborning done this go round, i'm afraid.. accidently started TID and I haven't even visited the greybeards yet :) looking forward to more of your efforts

I would go with necromancers and warlocks, player role - mercenary (as a mercenary, its easy to justify the players interest/involvement), and as a HPL fan, Lurkers as Shoggoths (closest Skyrim has to Shoggoths unless some model maker wants to get busy)

+ 1

also if you could add some music playing during the quest, could be more immersive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL3osHj-Myc

Edit: Vicn made a shoggoth creature model using werwolf skeleton:

http://naaaaikikvicnvicn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-36.html

445056shoggoth1.jpg

Maybe it would be more interesting if the player is a slave for your second quest... It would be much more terrifying if the player doesn't have his megasword and is defenseless, and nobody cares what might happen to him.

I agree with both Crooltool and Herbie, i'd prefer player as a slave, but it needs more story (how did the player get a slave?).

Creatures: I have to admit, reading more Lovecraft is one of the things i always think "yeah, soon". Don't think i'm the right guy to ask, everything is fine for me.

Who is the team?

Why to make a decision between mage/necromancer at all? When starting, they can appear as usual mages, but some dialogues can make the player suspicious if they (or only few of them) are necromancers, without getting prove. Depending what you have in mind, one or two of them could be a necromancer and maybe even switch sides late during the quest. Building a relationship with your companions, but not knowing if they are evil is imho a good thing to give the mod some more deepth :)

About Ariela: I'd love it if you'd make it possible to play that with a female character as well, wouldn't be the first lesbian relationship in skyrim right? I can help you with dialogues to make it gender neutral as much as possible. If some dialogues remain with male character in mind, that's ok i guess. Beside that, i'm not sure where you need more input for scenarios, and i'm not sure if you'd like my ideas, might be too much sex and not enough violence ;)

If that's ok for you, i could need some more secific thingswhere exactly you need help. For example: Do you need a scenario/dialogues/encounters when the player meets Ariela and travel to whiterun with her? Or is that just standard "Hi, let's go" ->fast travel?

PS: did you read my suggestions in the facehugger mod? It's here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57592-facehugger/?p=1476239

+ 1

also if you could add some music playing during the quest, could be more immersive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL3osHj-Myc

Edit: Vicn made a shoggoth creature model using werwolf skeleton:

http://naaaaikikvicnvicn.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-36.html

445056shoggoth1.jpg

Looks nice... I will see how I can do it.

I agree with both Crooltool and Herbie, i'd prefer player as a slave, but it needs more story (how did the player get a slave?).

Creatures: I have to admit, reading more Lovecraft is one of the things i always think "yeah, soon". Don't think i'm the right guy to ask, everything is fine for me.

Who is the team?

Why to make a decision between mage/necromancer at all? When starting, they can appear as usual mages, but some dialogues can make the player suspicious if they (or only few of them) are necromancers, without getting prove. Depending what you have in mind, one or two of them could be a necromancer and maybe even switch sides late during the quest. Building a relationship with your companions, but not knowing if they are evil is imho a good thing to give the mod some more deepth :)

About Ariela: I'd love it if you'd make it possible to play that with a female character as well, wouldn't be the first lesbian relationship in skyrim right? I can help you with dialogues to make it gender neutral as much as possible. If some dialogues remain with male character in mind, that's ok i guess. Beside that, i'm not sure where you need more input for scenarios, and i'm not sure if you'd like my ideas, might be too much sex and not enough violence ;)

If that's ok for you, i could need some more secific thingswhere exactly you need help. For example: Do you need a scenario/dialogues/encounters when the player meets Ariela and travel to whiterun with her? Or is that just standard "Hi, let's go" ->fast travel?

PS: did you read my suggestions in the facehugger mod? It's here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57592-facehugger/?p=1476239

I like this idea of player as slave, and the team with unknow people...

For Ariela, for now I only just follow packages and things like that. I'm still before the whiterun scene... I'm looking for a "bard music". You, a bard music, dark and hypnotic...

Hmm, just thought: The player could start the travel as mercenary, but after some time in a camp with the mages he/she drinks something and/or awakes and has a collar which makes her/him a slave. Maybe after the player found out that they aren't only mages but necros by watching a ritual at night. Would be an easy way to explain enslavement :)

The other way around, the player already is somehow enslaved, he could see that some of them aren't the usual evil slavers but mages with responsibility by listening their dialogues to each other, but not all of them. Or really all have good intentions, but some don't care about the live and freedom of the player... still needs an explanation how he get enslaved though ;)

Ariela and looking for music: In music i'm even worse than in lovecraft knowledge, at least i wouldn't call my trash/black/deathmetal collection as "bard music", even if it's dark :D

I could imagine to write some complete scenes including dialogues, but that would cost much more time than speculating about possible scenarios, so i'd need some hints what you need. 

If you say "before whiterun scene" you already did the first meeting with her? Did the player already see the vigilant? Did he tell her about that?  

Or do you just need ideas anyways and want to write them yourself?

I'm looking for a music like that, but more "bard touchy"

Ariela is bisexual, so it doesn't matter you're man or woman...

I will not make the daedra blackmail : no ideas at all. In place, I will focus on Ariela, and made her work for an ideal master. Yes, they wants souls...

I will not make the daedra blackmail : no ideas at all. In place, I will focus on Ariela, and made her work for an ideal master. Yes, they wants souls...

You didn't mention any blackmailing, i'd have some ideas... but you didn't answer my most important question: are you only looking for ideas, or complete scenes including dialogues?

Hi

Ariela will made her show, and player will see something (a daedroth?)... of course, people will die... Ariela will be upset against the player, and will leave.

Player will need to find her (she will move to Windhelm), try to learn what is the link between Ariela and the death (romance with Ariela), and choose to help her or not to free her from the daedroth by completing the ritual.

According to this, the deadra isn't blackmailing her but in love? Or did i get that wrong?

A story i could imagine: The daedra is following Ariela because her parents made a contract she'll be his. She still loves her parents though, and he's blackmailing her to follow him or he'll do something to them. Maybe they are already in Oblivion? Then the player can decide to kill and 'free' her parents, or to search for another way (or even help the deadra instead?), or don't help at all.

Another idea (to make use of the facehugger): The deadra cursed her. During night, she must wear the facehugger which stuffes her full of eggs. If she don't manage to get rid of the eggs before they hatch she must follow the deadra to Oblivion, so she must transfer them into another women by sex. That might be the reason for some of the dead, not able to survive giving birth, but the Dragonborn might handle it. That would be focused on female player, although there are male bodies which are able to male players have big bellys. Don't know if that would be appretiated by male players, i wouldn't like it, but i don't like to play male characters either ;)

Maybe you can even choose a female follower to bear the burden? Maybe she needs some training before she can survive the eggs?

Just some ideas, i still don't know enough what you have in mind to be sure if my ideas are helpful or not. Tell me what you think about it, if you understand it or not, like it or not, then i can think about some more.

You didn't mention any blackmailing, i'd have some ideas... but you didn't answer my most important question: are you only looking for ideas, or complete scenes including dialogues?

Everything of that !

Ideas for now, dialogues and scenes after, specially when the love story between player and Ariela will begin.

I never written a quest like this one...

The hallucinated moutain will be also difficult to made, specially the interactions between the NPCs (maybe 10 NPCs : 4 warlocks, 2 mercenaries, 4 slaves, including the player).

Or course, if player is already a servant of the ancients (TID, FTD as cultist), we need to put something to make the player "recognize" what there is in that moutain (maybe the creatures relationship with the player could change if they know player is already a cultist).

Note ; there is a very little blackmail quest in devious story. In fact, there are often blackmail quests : player is restrained. If player obey, he will be released. If not, things are worse.

Hi

According to this, the deadra isn't blackmailing her but in love? Or did i get that wrong?

A story i could imagine: The daedra is following Ariela because her parents made a contract she'll be his. She still loves her parents though, and he's blackmailing her to follow him or he'll do something to them. Maybe they are already in Oblivion? Then the player can decide to kill and 'free' her parents, or to search for another way (or even help the deadra instead?), or don't help at all.

Another idea (to make use of the facehugger): The deadra cursed her. During night, she must wear the facehugger which stuffes her full of eggs. If she don't manage to get rid of the eggs before they hatch she must follow the deadra to Oblivion, so she must transfer them into another women by sex. That might be the reason for some of the dead, not able to survive giving birth, but the Dragonborn might handle it. That would be focused on female player, although there are male bodies which are able to male players have big bellys. Don't know if that would be appretiated by male players, i wouldn't like it, but i don't like to play male characters either ;)

Maybe you can even choose a female follower to bear the burden? Maybe she needs some training before she can survive the eggs?

Just some ideas, i still don't know enough what you have in mind to be sure if my ideas are helpful or not. Tell me what you think about it, if you understand it or not, like it or not, then i can think about some more.

No, can't be.

Ariela is a wandering bard. She already left the imperial city, and a vigilant of stendarr (Merve) is spying her.

I wish to make something more Sinister like... but of course, Ariela made sex with persons not just for fun : everybody who listen her music and have sex with her will loss their souls. It's the only way Ariela can safe herself from her master, until she completed the contract.

At the end (so, after a full night of sex with Ariela, every positions (she knows it can be her last night)), she will reveal all the story. Player will need to made a choice :

- help Ariela to conclude her "contract" : collect the souls in windhelm. (Good end, except player will be hated in windhelm).

- don't help Ariela. Ariela will die (I plan an horrible death)... and, one night, player will learn by an hard way he signed the contract instead of her : he must play music and collect 20 souls, or meet the same fate.

- Kill Ariela will lead the same way than not helping her.

- let Merve sabotage the ritual. Ariela will die, but player will be safe... we don't know for Merve.

For now, I'm still in whiterun : player listen Ariela musci, go to bed, and make a bad dream (restrained in a cage, in a tower)... he will awake naked, just near Ariela... of course, she will be upset (in fact, she's make comedy), and will leave for Solitude alone. Player will discover people died, will talk to Merve, and will go to Solitude.

Everything of that !

Ideas for now, dialogues and scenes after, specially when the love story between player and Ariela will begin.

The hallucinated moutain will be also difficult to made, specially the interactions between the NPCs (maybe 10 NPCs : 4 warlocks, 2 mercenaries, 4 slaves, including the player).

Or course, if player is already a servant of the ancients (TID, FTD as cultist), we need to put something to make the player "recognize" what there is in that moutain (maybe the creatures relationship with the player could change if they know player is already a cultist).

Note ; there is a very little blackmail quest in devious story. In fact, there are often blackmail quests : player is restrained. If player obey, he will be released. If not, things are worse.

Ok :) Still need feedback about my other ideas though ;) I have to learn what you like, so i can make suggestions to your taste. 

I can imagine to write some dialogues and scenes for the warlocks and their followers, i think that's the hardest part. As a scene, i think the easiest way is to find a camp somewhere on the way to the mountain, maybe build by some bandits the warlocks can easily defeat. There they sit down and talk a bit to each other, the player listening. I wouldn't do much scenes/dialogues while they fight, in the mountain or on the way.

I have googled hallucinated mountains, but all i could find where some songs. Can you give me a hint what you mean, so i get a better image what you want to do?

*edit: missed one post and reread your former posts, i think i need more coffee before thinking about more. 

Everything of that !

Ok :) Still need feedback about my other ideas though ;) I have to learn what you like, so i can make suggestions to your taste. 

I can imagine to write some dialogues and scenes for the warlocks and their followers, i think that's the hardest part. As a scene, i think the easiest way is to find a camp somewhere on the way to the mountain, maybe build by some bandits the warlocks can easily defeat. There they sit down and talk a bit to each other, the player listening. I wouldn't do much scenes/dialogues while they fight, in the mountain or on the way.

I have googled hallucinated mountains, but all i could find where some songs. Can you give me a hint what you mean, so i get a better image what you want to do?

Of course !

The camp is needed : at ta time, the team will be spllited in 2 : one part will stay at the camp for studying the creatures (or for making a ritual...), the rest, with the player, will continue the excavation.

What I have on paper for that quest :

- included in FTD if possible (so, the expedition will go from Insmouth)

- a small world : the moutain

- the ruin : I plan to use Miraak temple. It will be simpler... and more lore (I already used Apocrypha buildings for Ryelh)

- bandits must be ravagers (from altmora)

- ennemies

- the lore : the ruins inscription will speak about a group of powerfull daedra, and their servants. The Lord of the Deeps and Chaur Tegoth need to be mentionned.

- the NPCs (don't hesitate to change the names and their roles)

• Guillaume LeDier (William Dier). Breton, 50-60 years old, Warlock. Team leader. destruction mage, also geologist. (I plan to made him the only survivor, with the player).
  • Franc Pabodie (Frank Pabodie). Breton, 30 years old. Warlock. Assistant. Lead the excavation slaves team.
  • Halvyn Lake (dark elf). Dark elf (male of female ?). Walrock. Conjuration mage, also biologist I plan he will the NPC who will study the remains of the creatures found into the ruin).
  • Gedney. (?). Warlock. (I plan to make him one of the necromancers).
  • Danforth (?). Mercenarie
  • Atwood (?). Mercenarie
  • Other NPCs : 4 slaves (including player), and some dogs.

So, it's a 10 NPCs mod, interactions... only 1 will survive, with the player.

Of course, it's a lovecraftian mod, so player and NPCs will begin to become strange (mad ?), have dreams, etc...

I dont plan to use sexlab for that mod (for what purpose ? unlike FTD, there no lore for sex scenes with horrors).

quote to make you aware of new post ;)

Took me some time to have the time and patience to think about it. Did you play darkinvestigations?

There they had some interesting mechanics, the camera is toggled at a certain place like the corner of a room, or a hole in a door, and the player can watch some scenes without beeing there. I don't know how hard that is to implement, but it might be very nice to use it for some things, like dreams and/or to kill some members of the exploration team.

I imagine about something like this: The team gets seperated, maybe by a trapdoor, or somebody ran away in fear or rage and the door gets closed+ locked before the player can follow. 

Then, the player sees a passage, the end in darkness. One team member is running out of the darkness while screaming, and suddenly drawn back and disappearing there again. Not sure if there is a proper animation for that, maybe you could use the female animation from FunnyBizness mage rape? Later, the exploration team finds him/her dead. I'm not sure if that works for males, but i think some female warlocks or mercenaries would be ok for the story.

FunnyBizness also made an animation where a person is killed by a trap, a spike which comes out from the ground, impaling the victim which struggles a bit before it dies. I think he made it for Namiras goat, but i guess you can get permission to use it if you ask him.

Then we have 2 members dead without even seeing any monster, imho it's much more frightening NOT to see the monsters too early :)

Another possibility to kill one of the members without giving the player a chance to save him, but again not sure if it works like i think: The player gets pushed into a furo tube from ZaZ or maybe caught by some estrus tentacles, then a monster (or more?) appears, kills one or two members of the team before it retreats again.

If you want, you could even make some 'Sherlock Holmes' part: After coming back to the camp where half of the team is dead, you (the team) explore the remainings, maybe or may not be the player who investigates, and one of the team (not necessarily the player!) tells the story how everyone died. Might be supported by the camera thing again, if you want to show some more cruel deaths :)

So far my ideas to decimate the team, beside that: I agree that you don't need sexlab within the mountain, or at least for the horrors, but: the expedition team has some slaves with them, they could use them for more than only work...  The slaves have to do some work to prepare the camp, like fetch some wood for a fire, and after that some special tasks for the slaves. There might also be something like:

One slave tries to run away, get caught again and will have to serve the dogs for punishment. Maybe the slave asks the player before running if the player will follow, and the player will share the punishment. Getting caught doesn't have to be complicated, maybe just a message "something hit your head hard", followed by a black screen. That would also be a good opportunity to add some more dialogues and personality to the different team members.

One (of the mercenaries?) say they should kill the slave(s) who tried to escape, the others disagree, some because they think dead is too harsh, some because they need somebody who does the hard work, the necromancer could talk to himself about "Beeing dead is no reason not to work." or something like that, giving the player a hint what he is.

And strange behavior/madness could also include some sex things, like one of the warlocks or mercenaries starts to fuck a team member (an already dead one?) while all others are looking afraid because of strange noises, or even during a fight. Or he even fucks a monster? A flame Atronach might serve here well for example. Masturbation would work too of course. Together with some lines of text, all versions would fit.

To be more concrete here and give you an example:

setting: team is gathered in a medium ranged room, they just found one of their members which disappeared, she's dead. 

Mercenary: That's Halvyn. What in all seven hells could cause such terrible wounds?

Strange noise

Warlock: What was that? Did you hear that?! Did you ever hear something like that before?

Necromancer: I did. And worse. Hey, what the... Franc! Why are you stripping?

Franc: I... have...to...do...that... 

Franc starts to fuck the dead Halvyn

Mercenary: God damn, you crazy bitch! Stop it! 

Slave: No, please! Let's get out of here! We're all going to die!

Necromancer: I don't think he can hear you, merc. Just... let him finish. Maybe he'll get his senses back then. If not, we kill him and go on.

wait till he's finished and go on. (Or fight him)

Locations and names:

I have to admit, i have never played very much of the vanilla skyrim so far, i always planned to do, found a really intresting mod and started a new game to test it ;)

So, i don't know the locations you want to use and i can't say anything about the possibilities there. And i'm not really creative when it comes to names, my memory for names is terrible too and i don't remember cool characters from books/games which would fit here, so i'm fine with everything you bring up, but don't expect any ideas from me about that point.

Took me some time to have the time and patience to think about it. Did you play darkinvestigations?

There they had some interesting mechanics, the camera is toggled at a certain place like the corner of a room, or a hole in a door, and the player can watch some scenes without beeing there. I don't know how hard that is to implement, but it might be very nice to use it for some things, like dreams and/or to kill some members of the exploration team.

Camera thing:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73550/?

Camera thing:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73550/?

Thanks, I will check that !

I imagine about something like this: The team gets seperated, maybe by a trapdoor, or somebody ran away in fear or rage and the door gets closed+ locked before the player can follow. 

Then, the player sees a passage, the end in darkness. One team member is running out of the darkness while screaming, and suddenly drawn back and disappearing there again. Not sure if there is a proper animation for that, maybe you could use the female animation from FunnyBizness mage rape? Later, the exploration team finds him/her dead. I'm not sure if that works for males, but i think some female warlocks or mercenaries would be ok for the story.

I do'nt know how to manipulate the camera... I never tried.

FunnyBizness also made an animation where a person is killed by a trap, a spike which comes out from the ground, impaling the victim which struggles a bit before it dies. I think he made it for Namiras goat, but i guess you can get permission to use it if you ask him.

Then we have 2 members dead without even seeing any monster, imho it's much more frightening NOT to see the monsters too early :)

Another possibility to kill one of the members without giving the player a chance to save him, but again not sure if it works like i think: The player gets pushed into a furo tube from ZaZ or maybe caught by some estrus tentacles, then a monster (or more?) appears, kills one or two members of the team before it retreats again.

In the novel, the team found 8 dead creatures... Yes, that :

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Montagnes_hallucin%C3%A9es#/media/File:%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA_%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%86%D1%96%D0%B2.jpeg

The city is a nordic/apocrypha ruin, so it contains traps.

I like the idea of the scene with monster who kill and player trapped...

If you want, you could even make some 'Sherlock Holmes' part: After coming back to the camp where half of the team is dead, you (the team) explore the remainings, maybe or may not be the player who investigates, and one of the team (not necessarily the player!) tells the story how everyone died. Might be supported by the camera thing again, if you want to show some more cruel deaths :)

Of course ! At the beginning, player will suspect one or several team members (the warlocks)... he will find the truth after.

In the novel, the bodies are litteraly in pieces...

So far my ideas to decimate the team, beside that: I agree that you don't need sexlab within the mountain, or at least for the horrors, but: the expedition team has some slaves with them, they could use them for more than only work...  The slaves have to do some work to prepare the camp, like fetch some wood for a fire, and after that some special tasks for the slaves. There might also be something like:

One slave tries to run away, get caught again and will have to serve the dogs for punishment. Maybe the slave asks the player before running if the player will follow, and the player will share the punishment. Getting caught doesn't have to be complicated, maybe just a message "something hit your head hard", followed by a black screen. That would also be a good opportunity to add some more dialogues and personality to the different team members.

One (of the mercenaries?) say they should kill the slave(s) who tried to escape, the others disagree, some because they think dead is too harsh, some because they need somebody who does the hard work, the necromancer could talk to himself about "Beeing dead is no reason not to work." or something like that, giving the player a hint what he is.

Can be good, yes... specially for get hints baout the team members.

And strange behavior/madness could also include some sex things, like one of the warlocks or mercenaries starts to fuck a team member (an already dead one?) while all others are looking afraid because of strange noises, or even during a fight. Or he even fucks a monster? A flame Atronach might serve here well for example. Masturbation would work too of course. Together with some lines of text, all versions would fit.

To be more concrete here and give you an example:

setting: team is gathered in a medium ranged room, they just found one of their members which disappeared, she's dead. 

Mercenary: That's Halvyn. What in all seven hells could cause such terrible wounds?

Strange noise

Warlock: What was that? Did you hear that?! Did you ever hear something like that before?

Necromancer: I did. And worse. Hey, what the... Franc! Why are you stripping?

Franc: I... have...to...do...that... 

Franc starts to fuck the dead Halvyn

Mercenary: God damn, you crazy bitch! Stop it! 

Slave: No, please! Let's get out of here! We're all going to die!

Necromancer: I don't think he can hear you, merc. Just... let him finish. Maybe he'll get his senses back then. If not, we kill him and go on.

wait till he's finished and go on. (Or fight him)

I definitly keep,that idea !

Locations and names:

I have to admit, i have never played very much of the vanilla skyrim so far, i always planned to do, found a really intresting mod and started a new game to test it ;)

So, i don't know the locations you want to use and i can't say anything about the possibilities there. And i'm not really creative when it comes to names, my memory for names is terrible too and i don't remember cool characters from books/games which would fit here, so i'm fine with everything you bring up, but don't expect any ideas from me about that point.

Location : simple, I will create a small world for it : a moutain, with a ruin on the top. And a camp at the base, near the ravagers ship.

Glad you like my ideas :)

Maybe you can try this modders resource for the camera and figure out how it works, could be nice :)

Although i have no idea how you plan to get even dead creatures like those in the novel into skyrim, they look promising! Maybe, if you can't get them (all), only a few corpses and some tapestry or paintings would work too? Much less work to do some paintings than create meshes + textures.

Today i've read that sexlab doesn't recognize dead bodies for sex, not sure if that "mad guy fucks corpse" would really work, do you know it? I think i can ask a bit around, if necessary Halvyn isn't dead, just hurt and in bleedout maybe.

Tomorrow i'll think about the scene where the slave runs away and write some dialogue for it, today i'm too tired. And maybe i'll get something for the Sherlock Holmes part as well. :)

Glad you like my ideas :)

Maybe you can try this modders resource for the camera and figure out how it works, could be nice :)

Although i have no idea how you plan to get even dead creatures like those in the novel into skyrim, they look promising! Maybe, if you can't get them (all), only a few corpses and some tapestry or paintings would work too? Much less work to do some paintings than create meshes + textures.

Today i've read that sexlab doesn't recognize dead bodies for sex, not sure if that "mad guy fucks corpse" would really work, do you know it? I think i can ask a bit around, if necessary Halvyn isn't dead, just hurt and in bleedout maybe.

Tomorrow i'll think about the scene where the slave runs away and write some dialogue for it, today i'm too tired. And maybe i'll get something for the Sherlock Holmes part as well. :)

For the creatures, I think Seekers will be enough...

The other creatures I could need are Lurkers, Chaurus (If I add chaur Tegoth brood), and maybe shoggoths.

Somebody is making necrophilia sex, so it could be possible...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I begun to build Madness Mountain.

It will be a esp, but it will also need FTD as soft dependencie (Shul Tar is the expedition funder).

Edit : all the team NPCs are ready, the mountain first version is done (it's a little mountain, lost in a cold ocean near Altmora)

Shoggots and Ancients resosurces are implemented, I will design the ravagers.

Two interiors cells planned for now : the ship, the temple.

Dear Nazgul, did you age progress with your scenario ?

Archived