Tatty's Sweet Apparel

TJHinSkyrim

Why was it taken down! So glad I grabbed it before it did. Still have a misc. hairstyles also! I know the other of hairstyles has a tumble containing the mod but the .esp was renamed. I had to rename it to match other mods I have that required it.

Why do these get taken down anyways? I read somewhere because of copyright? If that's the case then wouldn't over half of all mods have to be taken down? Just curious because I'm starting to make some myself and don't want to go though the trouble if it'll get taken down.

Here ya go. What exactly was a skyrim asset in this? I feel I have an earlier version. Sorry it took so long but my internet is slow haha.

https://mega.nz/#!HcABgAwa

Key: !TnjWOaUIDufdwi7ZoBmVJ023cDYOrRBrAl1K84jR-rw

Dunno why I needed one suddenly haha

Check the video link posted below you comment, at around 50 seconds in it should be obvious... If not, I'll give you a hint, it uses meshes from the Forsworn armor. :D

@xXReDxSparoweXx

If you go to upload stuff that you made to like the nexus read their rules. Don't upload anything from other games unless you have written permission or it's free to use. Do not upload files that contain files from other beth games even though they are the owners porting from one to another is considered a copyright violation. Most of the time it's common sense if you question if you should or shouldn't upload it to the nexus then you shouldn't upload it.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm trying to use this mod but I don't know where do I have to craft the clothes or the piercings. If there's no way to craft them, anybody could tell me which is the word used to find the IDs? I've tryed with "help tatty 4" and "help piercing 4" with no luck (I'm very interested in the lip piercing).

P.S: Thank you very much Bloodsail22 for sharing this mod!

Hi, I'm trying to use this mod but I don't know where do I have to craft the clothes or the piercings. If there's no way to craft them, anybody could tell me which is the word used to find the IDs? I've tryed with "help tatty 4" and "help piercing 4" with no luck (I'm very interested in the lip piercing).

Should be in Chemlab under category called "Tatty". If you still don't see it then either:

• The mod wasn't installed properly
  • You have too many mods adding keywords causing the formlist bug

Should be in Chemlab under category called "Tatty". If you still don't see it then either:

• The mod wasn't installed properly
  • You have too many mods adding keywords causing the formlist bug

Thank you very much, SlapMeSilly. I'll chek it out

@xXReDxSparoweXx

If you go to upload stuff that you made to like the nexus read their rules. Don't upload anything from other games unless you have written permission or it's free to use. Do not upload files that contain files from other beth games even though they are the owners porting from one to another is considered a copyright violation. Most of the time it's common sense if you question if you should or shouldn't upload it to the nexus then you shouldn't upload it.

o really how come THIS is still there and pretty sure he DOES NOT have permission from ID! :P

@xXReDxSparoweXx

o really how come THIS is still there and pretty sure he DOES NOT have permission from ID! :P

Cause nobody cares to report it?

@BladeXdsl

Or it isn't a copyrighted issue you would have to read the doom owners rules and regulations if you look at the 2 comment at the bottom they had one of their uploads removed for copyright issue as they had uploaded painkillers sound track so if there was a copyright issue I think the doom one would of been removed as well.

First of all, I'm really a novice at doing this so that being said, I've been working on giving these outfits Bodyslide support. So far I've completed 10 of them but on 2 or 3 I'm getting that "Unweighted Vertices" error message when I try to save the project. I'm sure I'm not doing this correctly but here's what I do at this point. I  click "Bones" to activate the weight painting brush and then I invert the mask. When I do this I see a light area that I assume is the problem. I then use the brush on it and it turns purple. When I try to save at this point, the same message pops up again so I'm assuming I'm not doing this procedure correctly. So far I haven't been able to find anything that steps me through this part of the process so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I just might be able to finish this.

First of all, I'm really a novice at doing this so that being said, I've been working on giving these outfits Bodyslide support. So far I've completed 10 of them but on 2 or 3 I'm getting that "Unweighted Vertices" error message when I try to save the project. I'm sure I'm not doing this correctly but here's what I do at this point. I  click "Bones" to activate the weight painting brush and then I invert the mask. When I do this I see a light area that I assume is the problem. I then use the brush on it and it turns purple. When I try to save at this point, the same message pops up again so I'm assuming I'm not doing this procedure correctly. So far I haven't been able to find anything that steps me through this part of the process so if anyone can point me in the right direction, I just might be able to finish this.

At quick glance it looks like you're doing it right. But it sounds like you need to paint it more or you're still missing some vertices. You could also right click on the mesh and choose the mask weighted vertices. That will cause all the vertices that have weight to be dark so you can't mess with them. From there you can then paint them as normal.

Also verify that the weight stuck. To do this when on the bone list, click on another bone and then back on the one you just painted. You should see the color disappear when you move off and the come back when you return.

Ok I still think I'm doing something wrong. Here is what I'm doing step by step:

I try to save and I get the error message. I answer NO and part of the outfit turns a dark grey. I'm assuming that this is the problem area.

I'm, still in the "Mesh" list. I select the mesh that seems to have the problem, in this case its MaxonCoatF1. I rgt-clk and select "mask weighted vertices"

I then go into the Bones list and use the brush on the highlighted area. I haven't selected ANYTHING on the bones list at this point. I can paint the area repeatedly until its all red, try to save and I still get the error.

I then tried selecting the bones that seem to include the problem area, painted with it selected, saved, and still got the error message.

I looked at each mesh in the outfit (and theres a lot of them) and I can't see any problem except in the damned jacket.

So at this point I've painted with bones UNSELECTED and SELECTED and still I get the error so theres gotta be something I'm missing. If anyone knows, that would be great. 

Archived