Help finding a mod!

cmdteddy

I'm looking for a sex mod, obviously. I currently have animated prostitution but it's getting boring. I wanted to see if its possible to get a little more in depth but simple, as AP was super easy to download. SexLab seems way too complicated and right now I don't have the time for that.

tl;dr simple easy to install awesome sex immersion mod

Thanks for reading!

Sexlab is not even complicated...

The process to install it is really simple,

Step 1 : download the requirements it needs

Step 2 : Download sexlab

Step 3 : Download a mod like Sexlab Matchmaker to see if it works

Step 4 : Go ahead and experiment as you want.

If you want simple and easy, just download the SKSE installer and run it. It'll automatically detect where your Skyrim folder is located, and it'll extract everything you need on its own.

Ok thanks, thanks for all the help I'm getting, I got this game pretty recently so I don't really know how to do all this stuff

If you want simple and easy, just download the SKSE installer and run it. It'll automatically detect where your Skyrim folder is located, and it'll extract everything you need on its own.

Ok thanks, thanks for all the help I'm getting, I got this game pretty recently so I don't really know how to do all this stuff

No worries, there is no need to rush.

You can try Anatriax's Guide HERE  or the STEP Guide HERE.

BTW, after you get the SexLab mod installed, you'll need to enable it via the MCM every time you start a new game. You also need to select a few "game" parameters i.e. sexual preferences, etc.  It's all very easy, you'll get used to it quickly and It's not complicated as Arhon mentioned.

Don't drag the folder...copy the contents (files) as it says. Better yet, watch this vid HERE to install SKSE. Gopher has a lot of great "how to" vids on modding and can show you how to install SKSE using NMM vs just dumping loose files.

Matchmaker is a simple / handy  mod, it's 2 spells. Make your irresistible, make "target" irresistible = sex. Can be used in combat too. Make 2 bandits irresistible and in a few seconds, they're going at it. Then just walk up to them and let 'em kill 'em!  :)

BTW, after you get the SexLab mod installed, you'll need to enable it via the MCM every time you start a new game. You also need to select a few "game" parameters i.e. sexual preferences, etc.  It's all very easy, you'll get used to it quickly and It's not complicated as Arhon mentioned.

Don't drag the folder...copy the contents (files) as it says. Better yet, watch this vid HERE to install SKSE. Gopher has a lot of great "how to" vids on modding and can show you how to install SKSE using NMM vs just dumping loose files.

Matchmaker is a simple / handy  mod, it's 2 spells. Make your irresistible, make "target" irresistible = sex. Can be used in combat too. Make 2 bandits irresistible and in a few seconds, they're going at it. Then just walk up to them and let 'em kill 'em!  :)

So does that mean I just copy all the content in the folders into the data folder in Skyrim?

So does that mean I just copy all the content in the folders into the data folder in Skyrim?

As I said, just watch the vid. It'll show you how to make a zip file of all the files you need so that you can install SKSE via a mod manager vs. dumping loose files.

you need SKSE-MOD Organizer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?, FNIS  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?, Skeleton http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000 , a body mod I like this one,  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900, optional you can use a skin over that body mode I like this skin http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512/?, with all this you got the basic, then install sexlab just download and droop the file to MO run fnis from MO 

and you are ready you can do all this on around 10m, now only if you want, you can add extra addult mods related to sexlab(defeat, tdf aggresive prostitution) or you can just run the animations from sexlab

Archived