How I can restore my char's textures?

Xenoramos

Hi everyone! I have played with some mods, modifying main body texture (such as MilkModEconomy and SoulGemOven, one of them added leaking milk texture on nipples), and now, when I uninstalled both of them (via "uninstall" option in MCM, both of them) body texture on my PC seems missing now (All body, except of head, is purple). How I can fix it without using earlier savefile?

I'm confused. If you modified your body texture, you obviously know where it's located. Is it still there?  You must be using a custom character, otherwise even NPC's would be purple too. Milk texture is only an overlay that can be removed via Racemenu, so it's not part of the actual texture itself.

You also need to disable the mods in MO/NMM

Of cource I disabled them. Also removed their files from game directory.

I'm confused. If you modified your body texture, you obviously know where it's located. Is it still there?  You must be using a custom character, otherwise even NPC's would be purple too. Milk texture is only an overlay that can be removed via Racemenu, so it's not part of the actual texture itself.

Not me, but mods without my control. Maybe I don't understand something and explained it wrong. As I figured out, that modification uses same mechanics that have SlaveTats mod (or even uses it, because in it's MCM one slot is reserved and inactive). Some time ago I tried mod, adding permanent tattoos, and when I changed my mind on it, I tried to uninstall it and got exactly same problem with purple body texture, but I can't remember, what exactly did I do that time ot solve that.

If you're not using a custom race, put your female body texture files to Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female

If you are using a custom race, put your female texture files in Skyrim\Data\textures\Custom Race Folder

I'm using default race, not working, problem is hidden somewhere deeper.  Tried to load earlier savefile, and on it all textures works correctly, and, I think, it means that textures themselves are not missing or corrupted. 

Xeno - do you use Script Cleaner?   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Since a mod was removed, you may have crap in your save game file.  If you don't have script Cleaner, you should have it anyhow. It's a lifesaver sometimes.

Yes, I run that tool almost every time I uninstall mods.

"SGO3" causes this permanent milk leaking bug and the purple body textures are from "racemenu". 

Open the "racemenu" go to the body color tabs and set all to transparent. 

You mean "showracemenu" or mod "Racemenu" mod (or something, I don't really remember it's name)? If mod, is it compatible with ECE?

P.S. Tried fix via "showracemenu", color now availible to change, but body have diffirent color than head, wrists or feet. Can it be turned same again somehow?

wnmoMBxSi1k.jpg

Xeno - do you use Script Cleaner?   http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

Since a mod was removed, you may have crap in your save game file.  If you don't have script Cleaner, you should have it anyhow. It's a lifesaver sometimes.

Yes, I run that tool almost every time I uninstall mods.

"SGO3" causes this permanent milk leaking bug and the purple body textures are from "racemenu". 

Open the "racemenu" go to the body color tabs and set all to transparent. 

You mean "showracemenu" or mod "Racemenu" mod (or something, I don't really remember it's name)? If mod, is it compatible with ECE?

P.S. Tried fix via "showracemenu", color now availible to change, but body have diffirent color than head, wrists or feet. Can it be turned same again somehow?

wnmoMBxSi1k.jpg

I have never used ECE, in the Racemenu there are options to change body, hands and feet color.  (For overlays like tan lines)

Archived