[DOA5LR] Raz's mods - "See Through Pack" + "Unreleased Pack" available

Hi there Raz', first time posting here in loverslab (but quite time looking around the mods, specially yours).

First of all, sorry for my poor english (I'll try to explain myself the best I can xD)

I wanted to ask if you still accepting requests for old costumes, like those on the main page. I have some idea for two or three of them (not hard to do I think).

About your next update, I like so much to see that there will be more costumes for Sarah (she needed XD), and as you say in a previous post (to give you our ideas), I've got an idea for the arabic costume of hers: in adition to NiteGuardian's idea of that costume, I'd love a transparent bra + no panties version, or just a topless + no panties version to be released (I like much "no panties" versions xDD)

And that's all. Keep doing this good job as always, no doubt you will. Thanks!

Hi,

it's already done :)

mini_638154game20170125205139.jpg

two versions will be release, black and white, with or without panties

And for Sarah again :

mini_738160Screenshot16988.jpg

For now my new mod includes about fifty outfits without counting the variations. I hope to release it next week.

mini_304470Screenshot37921.jpgmini_752193Screenshot5121.jpgmini_845950Screenshot7052.jpgmini_404613Screenshot20563.jpgmini_849480Screenshot6189.jpgmini_954712Screenshot7665.jpgmini_800870Screenshot20987.jpgmini_894371Screenshot20806.jpgmini_786332NoMoreHalloween.jpgmini_266661Screenshot11245.jpgmini_545095Screenshot5050.jpgmini_519876Screenshot12338.jpg

And many more...

Okay... I didn't expect this  :o  :o  :o you're awesome xDD

With so many new costumes, I may not have to request those ideas I said for old costumes you did xD

Thank you anyways for these mods, they look great!! Can't wait to test them once you share, nice work  :D

Come on, dont be shy ! Ask what you want. If your idea pleases me, I will do it with pleasure :shy:

Well then, in that case I will suggest 6 ideas I had (I hope I’m not going too far requesting this number of costumes  :unsure:  but I think it isn’t hard to do, in my opinion only the first two could cause some work, but not much, as far as I know about your great skills xD). Here I go:

1. Sarah

post-950224-0-64809800-1488236624_thumb.jpg

The first one would be this costume, and the idea is to reveal the breasts, opening that part of the coat, not just exposed, the breasts would be completely out. It could be done by opening the coat like a bathrobe or something like that, or keeping the laces as a corset with the breasts over them. Obviously, the costume would remain with no panties. Something like that xD

2. Leifang

post-950224-0-15972200-1488236668_thumb.jpg

This Leifang costume would be the next. The idea for this one is to make a “no panties” version and breasts revealed, similar concept like the previous request. It could be made by opening the breasts part of the costume, with the zip in both sides of her breasts more or less.

3. Tina

post-950224-0-44009700-1488236860_thumb.png

This would be easy I think. The idea is to remove the whole torso, just that, keeping the arms and the legs as they are.

4. Honoka

post-950224-0-75493800-1488236893_thumb.jpg

I thought on this while I was writing the requests. Just a “no panties” version would be great for this costume.

5. Kasumi & Ayane (Ninja Pack)

post-950224-0-23031600-1488236945_thumb.jpg

post-950224-0-59450800-1488236946_thumb.jpg

For these two, the idea is the same for both: a “no panties” version for each one (did I mention that I like so much “no panties” versions…? x’D) and it would be nice to remove their masks (only if it does not take much time or something like that...). If you do these, I would use them in story mode, I think they will be great for the final moments.

6. Kasumi (Ninja)

post-950224-0-93158100-1488237003_thumb.jpg

post-950224-0-89160100-1488237006_thumb.jpg

And the last one. I´d LOVE to have one of these costumes, or both if it’s possible (if you finally accept my requests) without the kimono part, and keeping the belt, the arms and the legs parts as they are, to see both the breasts and the pussy (“no panties” version of course xD)

I think that all of these requests, with the body model you released (1.2 version), will be great mods xD but after all, it's you who decide to do it or not.

Well, that would be my ideas. I really hope they pleases you. I’ve tried to explain myself the best I’ve been able. If you decide to do these requests and something is needed to be better explained, I’ll do my best to clarify the idea  :)

- Just a last question: if you finally do these requests, would it be released with your next update this week, or in another different package?

Anyways, thanks for your time, and sorry if there were so many costumes for a request  :-/

Keep doing this amazing work!!  :D  :D  :D

Damn this Raz' guy is amazing, I'm new to this modding thing and your mods are among the best I've seen so far. I find the simple no panties mods with the updated lower part the most attractive ones, you should work on a no panties pack :)

Thanks for the incredible work!

Always happy when my "work" is appreciated ;)

Come on, dont be shy ! Ask what you want. If your idea pleases me, I will do it with pleasure :shy:

Well then, in that case I will suggest 6 ideas I had (I hope I’m not going too far requesting this number of costumes  :unsure:  but I think it isn’t hard to do, in my opinion only the first two could cause some work, but not much, as far as I know about your great skills xD). Here I go:

1. Sarah

attachicon.gifsarah red dress.jpg

The first one would be this costume, and the idea is to reveal the breasts, opening that part of the coat, not just exposed, the breasts would be completely out. It could be done by opening the coat like a bathrobe or something like that, or keeping the laces as a corset with the breasts over them. Obviously, the costume would remain with no panties. Something like that xD

2. Leifang

attachicon.gifleifan oops.jpg

This Leifang costume would be the next. The idea for this one is to make a “no panties” version and breasts revealed, similar concept like the previous request. It could be made by opening the breasts part of the costume, with the zip in both sides of her breasts more or less.

3. Tina

attachicon.giftina dlcu009 exposed.png

This would be easy I think. The idea is to remove the whole torso, just that, keeping the arms and the legs as they are.

4. Honoka

attachicon.gifhonoka ncs.jpg

I thought on this while I was writing the requests. Just a “no panties” version would be great for this costume.

5. Kasumi & Ayane (Ninja Pack)

attachicon.gif583869Kasumi.jpg

attachicon.gif687184AyaneDLCU022.jpg

For these two, the idea is the same for both: a “no panties” version for each one (did I mention that I like so much “no panties” versions…? x’D) and it would be nice to remove their masks (only if it does not take much time or something like that...). If you do these, I would use them in story mode, I think they will be great for the final moments.

6. Kasumi (Ninja)

attachicon.gif757489game20161119203323.jpg

attachicon.gif799772game20161119203028.jpg

And the last one. I´d LOVE to have one of these costumes, or both if it’s possible (if you finally accept my requests) without the kimono part, and keeping the belt, the arms and the legs parts as they are, to see both the breasts and the pussy (“no panties” version of course xD)

I think that all of these requests, with the body model you released (1.2 version), will be great mods xD but after all, it's you who decide to do it or not.

Well, that would be my ideas. I really hope they pleases you. I’ve tried to explain myself the best I’ve been able. If you decide to do these requests and something is needed to be better explained, I’ll do my best to clarify the idea  :)

- Just a last question: if you finally do these requests, would it be released with your next update this week, or in another different package?

Anyways, thanks for your time, and sorry if there were so many costumes for a request  :-/

Keep doing this amazing work!!  :D  :D  :D

Sorry for my english...

Your first two demands are difficult to achieve (at least for me) because they are several different meshes bonded to each other and not a single meshe. So that when you move one you have to reattach everything else. It's hard to do.

Leifang without panties : There will be a lot of clipping if I try to replace the original body part. When an outfit have a tight skirt I do not even try to replace the lowest part because I already know the result (with my skills, may be others modders can do it)

3/ Squizzo :D

4/ 5 / 6 / Ok I can do it

As for the date of availability, when I said to make requests I was talking about making request with the theme of the next pack, "transparency" :D

So I will do it, but not at the same time.

My priority is to finish my "See Through pack"

One thing I'd request is the ninja pack to have more of the dress with no panties versions for women whose default costumes don't have skirts.  So, like, Sarah's ninja outfit on Mila.  

Also, I wanna say how much I love when you include pubes on the girls.  It's way hotter that way!

One thing I'd request is the ninja pack to have more of the dress with no panties versions for women whose default costumes don't have skirts.  So, like, Sarah's ninja outfit on Mila.  

Also, I wanna say how much I love when you include pubes on the girls.  It's way hotter that way!

Use Timmy's converter tools, it's an amazing tools.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-update022717-converter-v052-transformer-v034-unlocked-micro-kinky-bondage-concept/

For the texture, download NSNFB 1.2 (link in my signature) and Texture tools JPN Custom.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sp1cb31xbu1e9uz/Texture_Tool_JPN_Custom_0.12.0.zip

After that extract texture and reinject this into my mods. This way you will always have the choice ;)

Squizzo, on 28 Feb 2017 - 12:47 AM, said:snapback.png

Aneox, on 28 Feb 2017 - 12:19 AM, said:snapback.png

3. Tina

attachicon.giftina dlcu009 exposed.png

This would be easy I think. The idea is to remove the whole torso, just that, keeping the arms and the legs as they are.

I've already made this. Check out this thread >>> http://www.loverslab...zos-mods/page-1

Hi there Squizzo. Sorry for this, if I had searched a bit more, I wouldn't missed your thread and I would noticed that you had thas costume already done... my apologies for that. Anyway, I've checked your thread and I'm gonna download from there (very nice outfits by the way)   :D thank you for the mod!  :)

Raz', on 28 Feb 2017 - 6:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Sorry for my english...

Your first two demands are difficult to achieve (at least for me) because they are several different meshes bonded to each other and not a single meshe. So that when you move one you have to reattach everything else. It's hard to do.

Leifang without panties : There will be a lot of clipping if I try to replace the original body part. When an outfit have a tight skirt I do not even try to replace the lowest part because I already know the result (with my skills, may be others modders can do it)

3/ Squizzo   :D

4/ 5 / 6 / Ok I can do it

As for the date of availability, when I said to make requests I was talking about making request with the theme of the next pack, "transparency"   :D
So I will do it, but not at the same time.

My priority is to finish my "See Through pack"

I completely understand, no worries   :). I appreciate so much that you can do 4, 5 and 6, and I'm sure that they will be great xD

Just for comment, I've thought that instead of doing what I requested for ideas 1 and 2, you could simply remove the torso parts of both costumes, leaving Sarah and Leifang only with their shoes and stockings... Could this be made? I don't want to be a bore, it doesn't matter if you don't do these two ideas, cause with those you accept is enough for me   :D but if you don't mind, then perfect xD

And I understand what you say about the date of availability. I will wait for both, the "transparency" pack and the requests   :D Thank you again for your time!

Use Timmy's converter tools, it's an amazing tools.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-update022717-converter-v052-transformer-v034-unlocked-micro-kinky-bondage-concept/

For the texture, download NSNFB 1.2 (link in my signature) and Texture tools JPN Custom.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sp1cb31xbu1e9uz/Texture_Tool_JPN_Custom_0.12.0.zip

After that extract texture and reinject this into my mods. This way you will always have the choice wink.png

You, sir, are awesome!!  Thank you for your help!  Keep up the great work!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm fine, thank you for your concern. But you know I don't live in Paris ;)

For the new pack, I want to release it when i finish 100 outfits (I've done about 90). This will be my last mods for this game.

A nice way to say goodbye :)

• 3 weeks later...