[DOA5LR] Raz's mods - "See Through Pack" + "Unreleased Pack" available

doa5 certains ne peuvent pas télécharger?

doa5 certains ne peuvent pas télécharger?

Lesquels ? Pas envie de chercher, dis moi quels liens sont morts et je les remettrais en ligne

nice mods Raz. Hope you'll come back one day. take care bro

Thank you ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for necroposting but even if i searched all over the internet i don't able to find the pack mentioned in the title. T_T

Anyone have these packs and can reshare, please?

I unfortunally start serius modding when Koei Tecmo finally stop adding DLC but are really hard rescue some mod because,  apart from someone which is my hero, the modding about this game died in 2016/2017 and now i vague in a desolate land of dead links and retired modders. 

Please help a friends.

• 3 weeks later...

What? Where do you see "perfect creations" here? Here is nothing but vague screenshots.

What is the use of these garbage topics, in which there is not a single mod and there were only some sugary words to those modders who did not have the patience to maintain their own topics in order?
This is not a topic, it's garbage.

12 hours ago, virtname said:

What? Where do you see "perfect creations" here? Here is nothing but vague screenshots.

What is the use of these garbage topics, in which there is not a single mod and there were only some sugary words to those modders who did not have the patience to maintain their own topics in order?
This is not a topic, it's garbage.

Surely, these mods have many, they can share them.

? ? ?

23 hours ago, H_W said:

Surely, these mods have many, they can share them.

? ? ?

What is the name of his files? I have many nude mods for each character, but Idk which of the modders made these files. If I was sure that this is his mods, I could share these mods in this thread.

5 hours ago, steppler said:

What is the name of his files? I have many nude mods for each character, but Idk which of the modders made these files. If I was sure that this is his mods, I could share these mods in this thread.

A very simple solution to this problem. :)  Share here all the files that you have.

21 hours ago, N255Afnrm8 said:

A very simple solution to this problem. :)  Share here all the files that you have.

No, there are too many of them. On this site you can not attach more than 100 MB to one post, I will have to do too many posts. :-)
Besides some modders may not want me to share this mods.

32 minutes ago, steppler said:

No, there are too many of them. On this site you can not attach more than 100 MB to one post, I will have to do too many posts. :-)

Use Mega or Mediafire and publish not the mods, but only links to them.

32 minutes ago, steppler said:

Besides some modders may not want me to share this mods.

?
The wishes of modders are of no interest to anyone, because they never paid attention to the developers' desires, whether developers want somebody to use their models. Modders should be prepared for the fact that their work can also be used by anyone for any purpose.
I see no moral problems here.

7 hours ago, N255Afnrm8 said:

Use Mega or Mediafire and publish not the mods, but only links to them.

?
The wishes of modders are of no interest to anyone, because they never paid attention to the developers' desires, whether developers want somebody to use their models. Modders should be prepared for the fact that their work can also be used by anyone for any purpose.
I see no moral problems here.

What you said is very complex and if it wasn't for ''The wishes of modders'', maybe, we never be interested in sharing our mods, or maybe sharing them under a pay to have condition, there is a thing, called ''respect'', personally for me, as long as my mods are not used for any commercial purposes, like patreon, paypal,etc..., and receive donations of any kind, they can be shared, otherwise, I'm going to lock them and never release them again. Please, don't make me do that.

3 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

What you said is very complex and if it wasn't for ''The wishes of modders'', maybe, we never be interested in sharing our mods, or maybe sharing them under a pay to have condition, there is a thing, called ''respect'', personally for me, as long as my mods are not used for any commercial purposes, like patreon, paypal,etc..., and receive donations of any kind, they can be shared, otherwise, I'm going to lock them and never release them again. Please, don't make me do that.

That is, if some jerk wants to make money on your mods and starts selling them on patreon, then in this case you will stop sharing with all your beautiful mods? The jerk does not suffer at all, but all other users will suffer, most of whom respect you and dont view your work as own source of income.
Such arguments will never stop thieves.

In this field, where no laws are in force, everyone can do whatever he likes with impunity. And he can always find an excuse for himself.
For example, if I somehow get the mods that Huchi sells on patreon, and I share them for free on LL, then can this be called an "immoral act"?
From the point of view of Huchi this is very bad, this is disrespect for his work. And for other users it's very good, because otherwise they would never have access to these mods.

The only law that can be applied here is the maximum benefit for the maximum number of users.

I would agree with N255A but I do that with the air of "This is why we can't have nice things" *shake of my head*.  Modding is really a gentleman's agreement and as the modding community grows, your average user profile moves away from decent to trashy. How the community deals with that is different with every game and every community.

I think FunnyBunny has some great mods and I really appreciate their work and keeping it open. Huichi is a great modder and its a shame he's closed himself behind that paywall but that's how he deals with it. 

I would put forward that you handle this by building a stronger community and actively kicking out the trash, but DOA5 is in it's twilight and getting Skyrim numbers of people to help is probably not going to happen. I also highly doubt the admin of LL is going to take all that much time in rooting out problems for the game as he has bigger fish to fry.

I will note however that I doubt Huichi's mods can be put on LL. We've got plenty of people watching for that sort of thing and while it'll get out there, there's definitely a meme of batman slapping robin with a "We don't do that here!" in store. That's when you do get the admin to cross it off.

7 hours ago, smollett said:

I would agree with N255A but I do that with the air of "This is why we can't have nice things" *shake of my head*.  Modding is really a gentleman's agreement and as the modding community grows, your average user profile moves away from decent to trashy. How the community deals with that is different with every game and every community.

A gentlemen's agreement is possible only between gentlemen. In any open large community there will always sooner or later appear a pig, which regards this community as a means for its enrichment. Its only a matter of time. And if one of the modders does not want outsiders selling his mods, then its best not to publish them. However then no one will know that he is a great modder.  :)
When a modder releases some of his work in the network, he loses all rights to it, it no longer belongs to him, its common. And it makes no sense to resent that someone uses his work not as a modder would like.

I will note however that I doubt Huichi's mods can be put on LL. We've got plenty of people watching for that sort of thing and while it'll get out there, there's definitely a meme of batman slapping robin with a "We don't do that here!" in store. That's when you do get the admin to cross it off.

As for Huchi, his work has already been put on this site. For example, the mod of Misaki, which Huchi first stole "taken without the owner's permission" from DOAXVV, and for which he received real money on the patreon.

I believe that this is correct - the more Misaki's mods, the better for users...

yet ''that guy'' single handedly is killing the DOA5 modding(or maybe already did it), Raz from this thread and his mods, gone, Osiri, gone, Harry Palmer his tools and mods, gone(the mega link is down, farewell to them and thank you), who's next?, just don't be jerks and don't use the materials and mods for commercial purposes.

1 hour ago, N255Afnrm8 said:

And if one of the modders does not want outsiders selling his mods, then its best not to publish them. However then no one will know that he is a great modder.  :)
When a modder releases some of his work in the network, he loses all rights to it, it no longer belongs to him, its common. And it makes no sense to resent that someone uses his work not as a modder would like. 

man, that really hurt, I knew that it may be people that would think that way, but man, still hurts, guess it's another reason for quit modding(lot's of reasons this days), but not for now, don't worry, I don't know how long, but when that day comes, I will retire with no resentments.

6 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

yet ''that guy'' single handedly is killing the DOA5 modding(or maybe already did it), Raz from this thread and his mods, gone, Osiri, gone, Harry Palmer his tools and mods, gone(the mega link is down, farewell to them and thank you), who's next?, just don't be jerks and don't use the materials and mods for commercial purposes.

If you're talking about "Jin", then he was not going to kill modding of DOA, he just made it healthier.
Nobody has prevented you or Squizzo or Dogcookie from doing and publishing everything you want on this site.
However, when in the modding appear individuals with frostbitten heads like Jun2017, then inevitably the appearance of "feedback" in the form of Jin2018.
Modding DOA should not become a paradise for satanists and other people with a sick brain.

man, that really hurt, I knew that it may be people that would think that way, but man, still hurts, guess it's another reason for quit modding(lot's of reasons this days),

I suspect that developers sometimes also very painful to look at what modders do with their characters, in which they invested much more effort than any modder. How to deal with this? As some modders say - "if you do not like, then do not look".

but not for now, don't worry, I don't know how long, but when that day comes, I will retire with no resentments.

Funnybunny, you are a good modder and stay in modding as long as possible, ahead of yet (maybe) modding DOA6, DOA7, etc..

21 hours ago, SoralGaming said:

Funnybunny, I hope you'll keep modding for a long time because your work is great. It's sad that nowadays people don't give a f*ck to respect :(

What does Funnybunny have to do with it? I wrote about author of this topic, who fled from here, leaving only a bunch of screenshots and laudatory greetings in his address.
And instead of breeding chatter on this pile of garbage, someone could have already posted here although one of his mods.

But instead you can continue this verbal flow of greetings and congratulations, they are very lacking here.

13 hours ago, virtname said:

What does Funnybunny have to do with it? I wrote about author of this topic, who fled from here, leaving only a bunch of screenshots and laudatory greetings in his address.
And instead of breeding chatter on this pile of garbage, someone could have already posted here although one of his mods.

But instead you can continue this verbal flow of greetings and congratulations, they are very lacking here.

So whats your motive here? insult every modder that has dead threads just b/c you came to this forum late? This is the same crap why modders are putting up paywalls or just flat out stop sharing their works. Running your mouth isn't going to get you anything faster. Sure the admin/moderators should close inactive threads, but come on man what your doing is equivalent to howling at the moon.

On 9/17/2018 at 10:04 AM, Futa Lover said:

So whats your motive here? insult every modder that has dead threads just b/c you came to this forum late? This is the same crap why modders are putting up paywalls or just flat out stop sharing their works. Running your mouth isn't going to get you anything faster. Sure the admin/moderators should close inactive threads, but come on man what your doing is equivalent to howling at the moon. 

I wanted to find something useful, but instead I spent the time trying to find at least one live link. And I was surprised why some creations continue to glorify the ingenious talent of those who simply abandoned their mods and turned their topics into a garbage dump. I do not see anything brilliant in this.  If you see, then show me.

15 hours ago, virtname said:

I wanted to find something useful, but instead I spent the time trying to find at least one live link. And I was surprised why some creations continue to glorify the ingenious talent of those who simply abandoned their mods and turned their topics into a garbage dump. I do not see anything brilliant in this.  If you see, then show me.

This thread is over 2 years old you can't expect every link to stay alive not to mention this site had a huge makeover making all downloadable links deleted. Half the modders here retired even before that happen and others just didn't feel like spending hours re uploading their collections. Raz didn't abandoned anything he told everyone he is no longer active on this site. Just gonna have to look elsewhere for other mods mate to ease the temptation. 

• 4 weeks later...

On 9/24/2018 at 12:22 AM, virtname said:

My mods have been online for more than two years. I created over 300 mods for this game and shared them for free with everyone without ever asking for anything in return! I have no lessons to receive from you.
If you're not happy create your own mods!

10 minutes ago, Raz' said:

My mods have been online for more than two years. I created over 300 mods for this game and shared them for free with everyone without ever asking for anything in return! I have no lessons to receive from you.
If you're not happy create your own mods!

chill bro, just some kid try to talk tough. anyway just ignore him