Re: Simple Kissing Mod

angelamys

Sorry to drag this up again, feel free to move this post wherever, but the thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1038 is locked :blush:

Donkey mentioned there is kissing anims in Lovers with Pk extender and Claudias Little Secret, so is it possible to change these anims with other lovers anims, as described in various threads about swapping anims? Or is it more complicated than that {even if it was for a personalised custom version?}

Apologies for the noobishness of the question!

Can I ask why Lovers with Pk extender can have these additional anims if the base system can't?

Again many thanks to anyone who can help, and all the amazing modders/posters and helpful people here :D

You can change positions during the kissing (standing/lying )

There are 3 "phases " you change them using Z and E key

here are few pics how do they look like.

489097_2h3tzz8.jpg

952629_2s8ohl3.jpg

260684_55fokw.jpg

865651_2d8jed.jpg

After "foreplay " you jump right into "lovemaking " :D:P

I must say, LoversPK extender is quite special. I was worried that it wasn't compatible with adultplayplus ssp, but after merctime taught me that I can work that by in by changing the master on it with Wyre Bash, I became hooked.

How can you have sex without foreplay <_<

You can change positions during the kissing (standing/lying )

There are 3 "phases " you change them using Z and E key

here are few pics how do they look like.

After "foreplay " you jump right into "lovemaking " :D:P

quick question on that one, i'm getting a problem where the animation positioning is screwy (player faces wrong way from what they should) during foreplay, any idea whats up with that?

didnt mean to grope this topic but no point making a new one on a similer note eh? :)

Do you mean that the positions are off? You can adjust them by using the 1-2-3-4 keys. If you mean something else' date=' please post a screenshot =)

[/quote']

well the player faces the back to there face while standing and the floor laying seems all tangled, i'll get a pic up shortly

ok pics might not happen, things playing up and allowing screenshots isnt working so gotta fix that, but yeah either the player stand behind the "victims" back or vice versa, and they lay all... well backwards is probably the word for it

@dechuba

Just press F and you will skip foreplay phase.

So if i understand correctly, you cannot "stop" the act after kissing only?

>> It's foreplay AND the real deal or else nothing?

I was looking forward to some mod which allowed for kissing animation only. Maybe something which uses the anims from PK extender in a "hug touch" (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38928) format - or even the result of a conversation topic which could affect Disposition. In fact now I think about it, an NPC romancing topic which could branch off to several "endings" would be fun!

What do you think Han? :D

A simple standalone kissing mod would be awesome!

Getting the same glitch in Extender. Player always faces the wrong way when in kissing animation... 1/2/3/4 keys won't work, that only changes coordinates, not rotation.

Also wondering if anyone knows how "prostitution" in Lovers with PK works? My character has never once been able to successfully prostitute yet in dialogue options, even though disposition towards NPC is 100, and my character's speechcraft and personality are both 100+.

Guest Donkey

player facing the wrong way are guys sure your suing the correct version of lovers with pk ?? i have not tested the one ashal worked on but the one i translated before that one worked fine.

also check the ini that option called :

set XLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

and not set to :

set XLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 0

if it is set to 0 it will place the rotation in the wrong way. should be in animation number 20 and 21

player facing the wrong way are guys sure your suing the correct version of lovers with pk ?? i have not tested the one ashal worked on but the one i translated before that one worked fine.

also check the ini that option called :

set XLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

and not set to :

set XLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 0

if it is set to 0 it will place the rotation in the wrong way. should be in animation number 20 and 21

I have this same problem myself. Other animation appears to be fine' date=' but the kissing has someone in the wrong position, whether it's the player or the NPC:

222813_massage.jpg

That's obviously standing up. When lying down, it is almost like they are in a "69" position.

According to what I've seen in OBMM, my Lovers with PK esp is "REV 89"

The 20 & 21 ini files (20_motion.ini and 21_motion.ini) had 180 rotation set at 1 from the beginning. I experimented with 0 on both, but nothing changed.

I use the "fix" of Lovers with PK Extender esp and it is placed right after Lovers with PK esp on the load order. I also use LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP and OBSE 20.

I also tried using LoversAdultPlayPlus from Ashal's minor mod pack with the "unfixed" Extender esp, but experience the same problem.

I feel as if I am overlooking something, but after a while my head spins with this stuff.

Guest Donkey

A simple standalone kissing mod would be awesome!

Getting the same glitch in Extender. Player always faces the wrong way when in kissing animation... 1/2/3/4 keys won't work' date=' that only changes coordinates, not rotation.

Also wondering if anyone knows how "prostitution" in Lovers with PK works? My character has never once been able to successfully prostitute yet in dialogue options, even though disposition towards NPC is 100, and my character's speechcraft and personality are both 100+.

[/quote']

If you have loversBedAADKZZ you can just use left mouse and right mouse button together to break off after foreplay. So this will kind of simulate what you want. So you will only see foreplay and that's it.

The "XLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180" in both 20_motion and 21_motion are set to 1.

I'm using the "loversadultplayplus.esp" from the "minor mods pack" by Ashal.

I'm using Lovers with PK rev90, direct download from this site (even though the link to it says rev89, but the download is rev90). Without extender, L with PK works perfectly. Just that most of the foreplay animations are glitched in extender. Past foreplay, all the animations work correctly.

Load order is done according to the readme:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

In my case the animations are even weirder. Instead of 180 degrees off, mine are like completely weird angles, sometimes entire body is diagonal and sometimes the body is levitating while rotated 90 degrees, etc. My character would still be in the standing idle pose, but body is rotated, . The facial expression works though, her eyes are closed.

Guest Donkey

The readme was wrong. Why would they place a plug-in under iddle to screw up all other animation in the process ??

The correct load order should have been :

Load order:

Lovers with PK.esm

….

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

….

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

….

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

What the main page says. The load order you showed was just machine translation of the readme And something i never got a chance to fix. that is why i did not include a readme in the latest 2.4 fix anymore.

Re-ordering LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp did not fix the problem =/ Still completely off-angle. Furthermore that sex status bar for some reason appears on the left side of my screen, stacked with the health/weapon/magic icons so it's impossible to see... On the screenshots it's at the right.

Screenshot: Nr72f.jpg

Guest Donkey

Did you tried using the Z key to shuffle ?? sometime i got that too when an npc was sleeping and loversBED would kick in if standing to close to bed, sometimes Z or shift Z reseted the state back to normal. Also try E or Shift E

Yes I tried Z, all of the kissing animations's rotations are messed up. And the NPC (in this case a companion) wasn't sleeping or on a bed, just a regular follower. Could it be something with Ashal's "LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp"? That is the only esp I need besides the Lovers with PK package right?

Also I'm not using any UI mods other than Trolf's Loading Screens, which simply changes the pictures in the loading screens, so I don't know why the experience bar is displaying wrong.

Would it be possible to turn these animations into a spell like in Hugtouch?

Or replace some buggy Lovers with PK positions with them?

Im not too crazy about Lovers with PK extender. I kinda like the simplicity of the first Lovers with PK to be honest.

Archived