Good UUNP texture?

meme supreme

I like CBBE and I've used it since it came out for this fucking 5 year old Skyrim installation I have. But maybe it's time for a change, if only just to try things out.

Seen in this mod and the Bikini Armors mod, what is the texture they're using for the screenshoots? it looks great, it's got a good amount of muscle definition and looks totally doable.

sorry if this is a really obvious thing that you find easily, but I'm UNPignorant

Guest supersentai

I use Demoniac Texture UNP. Has some selection in the fomod, like you can choose to have all fairskin, real girl, sg. Choose normal map for muscle or none, glossiness or none.

I think "Mature skin texture" are the best textures, if you like SG Female use the "young" textures from the mature pack. 

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/32986-0-1451834067.jpg

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/32986-3-1451829379.jpg

Well the face in the Mature Skin promo pics is a special combination of several makeup options, skin tone, ENB setting etc.

Actually it looks like this without the makeup:

GfHGySvB.jpg

and just so you can't say that i made it look bad on purpose, here is the exact same savegame with Fair Skin Complexion:

vehuqHBc.jpg

So yeah it's not the lighting being bad in the first pic, this is exactly what the texture looks like (including the green tint) which you can confirm when opening the DDS file. And this already is the "young" version.

Definitely not recommended as vanilla races replacer unless you want everyone to look somewhere in the 45-70 age range.

PS:

Hope this doesn't sound like bashing Mature Skin, it is a pretty amazing texture suite and some of the best screenarchers are using it.

I took those comparison shots in non-flattering lighting settings in a few minutes in Review Studio ( "coc studio1" and "player.setangle z 0", bloom / adaption / reflection OFF in ENB) just to show how much of a difference this makes on particular character faces. In fact even my MILF characters look similar old-aged with MS, and young anime-styled characters look pretty horrible. Just doesn't work if you go for low- or no makeup faces.

Another reference with almost same lighting settings in Review Studio, using my male player character with Skysight Skins:

wXpESmGS.jpg

Which one is the best head normalmap? I've been using the one from Demoniac and FSC so far. Been wondering if there are better ones.

Normalmaps are usually built to fit the diffusemaps, so you probably don't want to mix them from different mods.

Also the more sophisticated texture overhauls like Mature- or Fair Skin have their own unique seamlines so you would get a pretty nasty mismatch.

Which one is the best head normalmap? I've been using the one from Demoniac and FSC so far. Been wondering if there are better ones.

Normalmaps are usually built to fit the diffusemaps, so you probably don't want to mix them from different mods.

Also the more sophisticated texture overhauls like Mature- or Fair Skin have their own unique seamlines so you would get a pretty nasty mismatch.

Got it

Archived