Need an CBBE body fix to Head (Fallout4)

Hello guys

I have a problem with the CBBE body.

The skin color does not match a piece with the face paint. I do not know what to do and was looking like crazy for a problem ..
I even Oni face and full CBBE installed but auser skin color has not changed, the head remained the same, the (complexion) and the neck this edge
Now I
Create this thread and hope that you can help me further link is.

thank you

ps.: sry for this terrible english i hope you can understand me..

post-1059676-0-27377700-1453504560_thumb.png

Guest Katherlne

You using unique player mod? If yes, you must have same head textures (BaseFemaleHead_d,_s,_n) in PlayerHumanFemale folder and in basehumanfemale folder.

if your see the body being a different shade to the head this is because usually the mods you've used to edit the texture of the body are two different mods giving the look of a mismatched style. I've most of the time been able to circumvent this by adjusting gamma, contrast, and hue values in ps to make it match best I can. But in short you most of the time have different shaded textures if you use one for the head and one for the body from different mods using dissimilar textures will of course result in a neck seam being visible where the colour changes. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I am having a similer but very different thing happening I have cbbe installed plus a.s.i.a and the droids of the common wealth I also have  happy hookers amd zodiac I have the nude textures from cbbe but it looks like she has underware on so when she wears clothes that show skins this is what happened

ScreenShot1.png

it's even on the npcs

ScreenShot2.png

14 hours ago, kajiraerin said:

I am having a similer but very different thing happening I have cbbe installed plus a.s.i.a and the droids of the common wealth I also have  happy hookers amd zodiac I have the nude textures from cbbe but it looks like she has underware on so when she wears clothes that show skins this is what happened

ScreenShot1.png

it's even on the npcs

ScreenShot2.png

Looks like you forget to enable modding for fallout in .ini file, check cbbe mod topic for info