Manoose's Hanging & Impaling spell

Hi there 

Here is the V 0.4 with ..... 

- Impalement  : a spell 

- The goodies' chest is moved out of  Breezhome ( in the backyard) 

- more bugs

- some bugfix

The hang space gap is still not fixed ( but, I understand why now, next release will be the good one ...)

The Impalement is almost working : the victime doesn't die realy (yet), 

Thanks for the chest move.  Much appreciated!

Very good mod, thanx :shy:

Can you extend the last phase of the  hanging PC scene? (in sacrific hanging spell) free camera look on dead PC will be nice.

greet

I'm not sure to understand what you means by "extend" : is it more time ? ( 5 sec now, 10,20 sec ? ) it'll be configurable ... one day ;) 

got a problem with the impaling spell went I try in on some NPC they are not impaled but from from it what I mean is the pole is in the ground but the NPC is far from it they are floating in the air dead any way to fix it 

Yes, I'm working on this.  I had (sometime) the same problem, I found a work around, but it seems to not work for everybody :( (ok, the fix was realy a dirty one) 

I'm rewriting the hanging, I face the same problem, and fix it in a more neat way. 

out of curiosity I had to check it out just for the self hanging lol

1. impalement works but if someone bumps the pole the npc moves off it

2. when I tried the self hanging for the first part I wasn't connected to the rope but near the floor on my side >.< but then I "sprang with a boooooiiing" back to it and it carried on normal, sad though Lydia's face at me dead and hanging -sniff- such a sad look lol

3. you didn't clean either breezehome correctly or whiterun, not sure which as now my breezehome is called "Douce Brise"

post-53106-0-74077600-1454646787_thumb.jpg

out of curiosity I had to check it out just for the self hanging lol

1. impalement works but if someone bumps the pole the npc moves off it

2. when I tried the self hanging for the first part I wasn't connected to the rope but near the floor on my side >.< but then I "sprang with a boooooiiing" back to it and it carried on normal, sad though Lydia's face at me dead and hanging -sniff- such a sad look lol

3. you didn't clean either breezehome correctly or whiterun, not sure which as now my breezehome is called "Douce Brise"

1. Almost fixed ;) 

2. Almost Fixed  too ;)

3. You have the French name of breezhome. I think I'll have to do some tes5 cleaning

Ok, new release .... with a lots a changes, and many bug fixed. Dependancies and install have changed a lot :  I'm using SexLab / and SLAL for adding animations

Dependancies

ZAZ Animation Pack
SexLab 1.6 + 

SexLab Animation Loader 1.2 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

(and all theirs dependancies) 

To install

• Use your mod manager to install, 
  • run FNIS for user
  • Go in MCM's SLAL menu and add the 2 Manoose animations ( hang / impal)  (add and activate ;)  )

There is still somes isues and things I have to improve :

- I would like the final stage of the impalement let the corps in less "artistic" pose 

- sometimes, hanged  npc may have strange head ( well, it's hurt a litle) so enter an house/ end come back, it should be better 

I'm using a falmer Spike for the impalement, but I would prefere a smaller thing ( if anybody have such a nif file that he can share, it could help, my blender capabilty is about 0)

Next : add somes effects / sounds / improvements

Cheers ;)

Would it be possible to get a version that doesn't require sexlab? If you use essential assets, maybe you could get permission to include only those assets?

It's not only assets, but I'm using SexLab's API ... and I suspect SLAL (other requirement) to also need SexLab ;)  

ah bugger that's me out then >.< im still one of the old dinosaurs using 1.59 >.< or will the new version still work?

TBH I didnt test with old version. Since there is no version check, It may works.  

Can you test, and say if it's works ? 

ah bugger that's me out then >.< im still one of the old dinosaurs using 1.59 >.< or will the new version still work?

TBH I didnt test with old version. Since there is no version check, It may works.  

Can you test, and say if it's works ? 

sadly no this time any animation crashed the game, could be I don't have SL loader as its 1.6+ >.<

Hey! I wanted to say how awesome your work is so far. Great to see someone put that noose concept to use!

Any additional options to choose master?

And for this here... I wouldn't worry, I'm sure he's working on it! I'm excited for the next update myself, but I'd rather wait for a good product over something rushed. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get the hanging animation to play correctly only once, the rest of the time the target NPC either disappears, crashes into the ceiling, teleports a few meters away from his position or gets stuck in a weird angle. The impalement animation didn't work at all.

Which version of ZAZ are you using? I am using 6.00. Are you also using a custom skeleton?

Edit: apparently the animations work fine when the spells are cast inside a building but fail outside. Does someone else has the same issue?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...