Manoose's Hanging & Impaling spell

View File

Hi, This is my first mod, and my first posting. (Sorry for my broken English.)

This spell is about hanging / impal any NPC. (Well, some may resist the spell.) It also allow to hang the player

The idea behind this, is the "hanging ragdoll" is not animated. I would like the NPC you hang struggle a little. (Yes, I know, I'm a bit sadistic... The next mod would be about exploding small furry animals.[ ;)])

So the idea is instead of kill -> ragdoll, I would have Anim1, Anim 2... kill, ragdoll.

I found some animations that can do the job. (In a ZAZ resource for modders), So I start with those animations.

>>>This mod is full of bugs, and not yet finished. User caution is advised! <<<

- The rope is currently attached to nothing, It must be part of a gallows...
- In the animation phase, The rope is not connected to the neck, there is an offset... Trying to fix that. (Fixed)
- Some NPCs have a very strange behavior. (Go directly to the sky... Literally, having a lot of pain and fold in on themselves, or act shy an refuse to be naked...) (Fixed)

>>> Warning Warning Warnig <<<

There is new requirements / dependancy

>>> Warning Warning Warnig <<<

Dependancies

ZAZ Animation Pack
SexLab 1.6 +
SexLab Animation Loader 1.2 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/
(and all theirs dependancies)

To install

• Use your mod manager to install,
  • run FNIS for user
  • Go in MCM's SLAL menu and add the 2 Manoose animations ( hang / impal) (add and activate ;) )

To Use

All the goodies, (Spellbooks, weapon and necklace) can be found in a chest outside Breezehome. (in the back.)

There are 3 spells:
- One for hanging someone else. -NPC spell-
- One for hanging the player. -PC spell-
- One to impale a NPC

There is also a sword, that hangs the victim if their HP < 30 %.

And a Necklace, but does nothing as of this time.

Still, full of bugs, but I'm working on it. ;)

A big thanks to Game Goblin for helping in the mod intro ( Yes, my English is definitivly broken ;) )

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZAZ Annimation Pack, SexLab, SLAL
  • Special Edition Compatible

Edited by CPU

I have some ideas you could incorporate to this if you can figure out how to. The way it should work is if you are able to put an npc in the bleedout state without killing them, you can select them with E and be prompted to hang them. Then, if you choose to hang them, they can be teleported to a nearby tree (And if there isn't one you can't hang them), or if you're in a cave, the rope will be longer to attach to the ceiling.

Btw, I recommend adding some pictures for us to preview.

I have some ideas you could incorporate to this if you can figure out how to. The way it should work is if you are able to put an npc in the bleedout state without killing them, you can select them with E and be prompted to hang them. Then, if you choose to hang them, they can be teleported to a nearby tree (And if there isn't one you can't hang them), or if you're in a cave, the rope will be longer to attach to the ceiling.

The bleedout part is a very good idea, I'll try to do something like that. 

For the tree, well I think I'll "pop" a gallow  ( a foldable gallow ;)  nice thing to craft )    

I'm adding some pictures of this in the current stat 

post-1015634-0-50173400-1453303490_thumb.jpg

post-1015634-0-13427100-1453303502_thumb.jpg

post-1015634-0-81104300-1453303511_thumb.jpg

post-1015634-0-37694400-1453303521_thumb.jpg

post-1015634-0-80463800-1453303532_thumb.jpg

It was one of my starting point, but it lack the "agony" part I was looking for. 

nice idea :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/page-12zip.gif  FunnyBiz_impaledAnims.zip 

something similar with Impaled would be nice to look for Slaverun ^^

Yes, it exactly what is used here : it's the impaled set. Initialy I took the  magerape02 step1 , but the impaled set have 4 steps, that  show an agony, while the magerap has only one step usable. 

But I think I'll do the impaled with pickes ( since it's basicaly the same animation ;) and same results.

The bleedout part is a very good idea, I'll try to do something like that. 

For the tree, well I think I'll "pop" a gallow  ( a foldable gallow ;)  nice thing to craft )    

I'm adding some pictures of this in the current stat 

How did you get the arms to look relatively normal in that last picture?

Also, many NPCs resist the spell.

How did you get the arms to look relatively normal in that last picture?

Also, many NPCs resist the spell.

The problem is : all npc can't be killed ( it seems that there is a way, but I have to understand how) : so if the target can't be killed, well it don't switch to ragdoll, so it may stay in the last animation .... very strange behaviour.

I think I'll protect the essentials npc until I find a way to kill thems  (not in V0.2)  

Hi there

I just update the mod.  

There is 2 spells now  :
- one for hanging someone
- one for hang the player

There is also a sword, that hang the victim if it's HP < 30 %

And a Necklace, but it do nothing yet

All the goodies (spellbooks, weapon and necklace) can be found in a chest in Breezhome (upstaire)

Bug / to do list list (so far)

- the sword don't ask (yet) if you want to hang 

- on self hanging, the camera is ... frozen 

- the ***** rope did not do what it have to do 

- somes NPC behave  .... well in a strange way  ( refuse to undress, don't die) 

If you have trouble with the animation, update your skelton to the last XP32 ME (3.73) it solve many trouble for me 

New update 

I have added some messages to choose  option during the haning : 

- in self hanging : Cancel / naked / non naked

- on the sword :  Kill / hang ( i'll add a "ko" state later) 

- the spell  allow naked / non naked

There'll be less resitance on npc 

still having a rope that is not where it should, and inside hanging may still be a problem   (after all, work is in progess :)

Enjoy

Any chance of having another goodies chest that is NOT in Breezehome, please? 

Given all the good house etc mods out there, some of us never get round to buying that :P

Fthang !!!!

Ok, ill move the  chest outside Breezhome on next release  ( use console commande help manoose  for spells or help hangin for the sword )

Still have the same issue with NPCs resisting the spell. Not sure what's up with that.

Did you change any ragdoll settings in your setup, by the way? They look a lot more fluid in your last photos than normal.

I've spent the week torturing the npc to make them more coperative  ;) ( well, I remove the resit trigger, but then you can kill anybody .... but somes, may hang, but wont die) 

Neat an update. gave your old one a try today. Except the bugs you mentioned it looked nice.
Hope you will manage to fix the placement of the rope (or at least get it behind the head so you don't see how far away it is). Since that is the biggest annoyance. Other then getting stuck afterwords... But that can loading game fix. 

Anyway keep up the great work :D

Any chance of having another goodies chest that is NOT in Breezehome, please? 

Given all the good house etc mods out there, some of us never get round to buying that :P

Fthang !!!!

Ok, ill move the  chest outside Breezhome on next release  ( use console commande help manoose  for spells or help hangin for the sword )

Thanks!!

Just some ideas & some suggestions.

How about the option to tie both hands at the player back as well as the NPC hands back.

How about set the script or options to hang on the left, right, front and back of the NPC's neck as well as player's neck.

How about set the rope color like Orange, Yellow, Red and some color mix.

How about set the height of the rope.

Hi there 

Here is the V 0.4 with ..... 

- Impalement  : a spell 

- The goodies' chest is moved out of  Breezhome ( in the backyard) 

- more bugs

- some bugfix

The hang space gap is still not fixed ( but, I understand why now, next release will be the good one ...)

The Impalement is almost working : the victime doesn't die realy (yet), 

Hi there

Here is the V 0.4 with .....

- Impalement : a spell

- The goodies' chest is moved out of Breezhome ( in the backyard)

- more bugs

- some bugfix

The hang space gap is still not fixed ( but, I understand why now, next release will be the good one ...)

The Impalement is almost working : the victime doesn't die realy (yet),

Wait there is an impalment spell now!? This mod just went from awesome to fantastic :D

Also next update sounds great.