Amorous Adventures

Wouldn't you want to ask the author of the Skyrim version (FoxFingers) about this directly? He's moved on from that project to other priorities, could be he's too busy to be creating a mod of this scale for Fallout, but we'll need his own word on this. Heck, I don't even know if he even plays Fallout 4.

In any case, it'll be fun to see another mod "in the spirit of" from other modders as well, i.e. one of similar nature/inspired by. A.A. was impressively seamless in its integration into the vanilla quest lines and characters, makes for a hell of a fun mod.

First things first we could do without the CK would be writing the dialogue and finding a way to make reference to all written vanilla spoken lines to conveniently figure out where's possible to pluck the voice from (or however FoxFingers has done it himself, can't imagine it'll be easy).

• 2 years later...

Pardon the necro on the this old thread - seemed a good way to keep the conversion going...

This came up again several times recently, most recently in a thread where @phillout asks:

I'm wondering what characters could be included in FO4 version? I'm simply theorizing here. Companions are out of question, since the game already has romance lines. Speaking of which, I don't see anything like Eager NPCs that would trigger morning sex scenes for lovers (or am I wrong?). 

The candidate, as I understand it, must be a unique NPC which is a part of some long and potentially dangeous quest you perform for them.

For female NPCs, I can only think of Desdemona and MacKenzie from Nuka World. Momma Murphy is out of question, though she'd probably gladly whore herself for a doze of Jet. Daisy is kind of... acquired taste, even if she's sweet and all. 

To a response around how Amorous Adventures would be a wonderful thing in Fallout 4.

To which my response would be:  Which voice actors (like Skyrim) voiced several different characters?  The voice actors with the most cross-characters and/or dialogue would tend to have more source material to work from, if the current Amorous Adventures style of dialogue editing was chosen (I think it should be, btw).

In terms of specific characters though...

Mama Murphy - could be repurposed as a quest giver and/or supporting character.  The player could come back to her and learn about how through some Jet fueled vision - Mama saw the player with some other character, or some such.

Cricket - would be pretty fun to go after for a relationship

Rowdy - from Atom Cats Garage

Lucy Abernathy

Glory - if she's alive

Scribe Haylen

Marcy Long - some kind of crazy BDSM content with this one.... :smile:

Covenant - the entire settlement acts strangely, maybe they have a sex dungeon/swinger double life they lead?

Good list for starters - I was trying to think of characters that are not "main npcs" but also have either direct quests or are involved in quests in the vanilla game.

In terms of getting this going, there are a few people in this old thread who volunteered their time, I would also volunteer my time, but admittedly do not have possess the skills (or time) for something of this scale.  Any others?

19 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Mama Murphy - could be repurposed as a quest giver and/or supporting character.  The player could come back to her and learn about how through some Jet fueled vision - Mama saw the player with some other character, or some such.

Isn't it too much hand holding? And a bit too much work for something non-essential, IMO.

My biggest concert with AA for FO4 is that there isn't enough material to start with. This is the list of Fallout 4 side quests, and quite a few of them already include companions, some are parts of the main quest actually (like the Memory Den I see there).

So unless someone intends to do this in bring me the shrubbery "build me a settlement" style, the list of NPCs shouldn't probably expand too much, I guess.

• 2 years later...