Show your Skyrim counterpart... pt. 2

Ryanhabs

After the last showcase of the Sun Bro (Knight Solaire) i couldn't play Skyrim until i found the Greatsword of Artorias for Skyrim (obviously). So i searched (a lot) until i found not only the GSoA, but various Dark Souls weapons and Armors (sadly, the armors are only for male :/ ).

Enough of blah, blah, blah, here are some screenshots showing some of them:

25182182426_8fb3f29f50_h.jpg25090222102_39e401f3db_h.jpg25115267441_551ecf9f47_h.jpg24581672123_dc0a73a93f_h.jpg24577826514_f8a5da0323_h.jpg25115267191_de828c2110_h.jpg25115267451_78414fecf2_h.jpg24840817139_c436c210a7_h.jpg24581672103_23ed8ae8a9_h.jpg

25208489235_329d23e9c7_h.jpg24577826114_74deb0ebc1_h.jpg

P.S.: Thank you XiNAVRO for the conversions! They're simply Awesome!  :heart:

You have a link for that shield and weapons?

Sure! Here is the Artorias Follower (didn't tested yet) and some Dark Souls Gear (Shield, some Weapons and NPCs Armors).

Took my Draenei out of the closet and made a mage out of her while I am working on my new toon ^^

2016_02_23_00006.jpg 2016_02_23_00007.jpg 2016_02_23_00008.jpg 2016_02_23_00010.jpg 2016_02_23_00011.jpg

2016_02_23_00013.jpg 2016_02_23_00014.jpg 2016_02_23_00021.jpg 2016_02_23_00020.jpg 2016_02_23_00024.jpg

2016_02_23_00015.jpg 2016_02_23_00018.jpg

You should probably get the hell out of there unless you want to get liquified by a crazy immortal witch... or worse...

And where the hell is the assistant girl anyway?

You have a link for that shield and weapons?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/20171-dark-souls-weapons/ ^^

Yay! More Dark Souls stuff to download! Thank You!

FINALLY!!! It took me a bit to get my original Shasta back to playing status, but... I believe this is the best she is going to get hehehe!

My Loli Shasta at home in the Ayleid Sanctuary... her original home.

And a couple of her outside My tower...

:cool:  I hope I did her some justice... just click the image for full size and enjoy

Wow! She looks great! :P Love her  :heart:

thanks man... I'm rather proud of her this time around... now i just got to stop DLing all those dang texture mods before my puter melts...AGAIN... lol

So, quick story. I recently realized that the eye shaders for my standalone NPC characters (that is, everyone other than Maja whom i still have as the PC) have been fucked up this entire time. The normal map (and who knows what else) was disabled, they had the shine bug that had to be fixed by toggling a couple shader flags, in short they were decidedly not looking nearly as good as they were supposed to be.

But, the fix has been found, if using Nifmerge to put Racemenu-created faces on NPC's like i do and you've having these same issues. Spoilered to keep things tidy.

Make a copy of the CK facegen, Nifmerge the RM facegen and original CK facegen as usual, now open the merged result up in Nifskope, open up the branch for the eyes (click the eyes in the viewer on the right to highlight it in the list so you know what to open), delete both the NiTriShapeData branch and BSLightingShaderProperty branch. The eyes will disappear as soon as you delete either branch, that's alright, we're going to be replacing the eye meshes and shaders entirely here.

Now, copy and paste in the NiTriShapeData branch from the RM facegen (the one in the merged .nif gets borked by Nifmerge, so we're popping in the working original from the RM export), look in NiTriShape for the "Data" variable and set it to whatever number the pasted-in NiTriShapeData has (so if it's "66 NiTriShapeData", put 66 in the field). Now copy the BSLightingShaderProperty branch from the unmodified copy of the CK facegen you made earlier, paste it into the NiTriShape (right-click it and paste branch in so the BSLighting goes right in, doing it this way works for the BSlighting but not the NiTriShapeData). Assuming everything was done right, your eyes should be nice and shiny with a functional normal map there in Nifskope.

From there, you're good. No need to fix the shiny eyes bug because you're not getting it in the first place, these are fully functional eyes with whatever RM-edited shape you've given them. Change texture paths as usual if you're using standalone custom textures, all is well.

In the meantime, here's Aleri with fully functional eye shaders for once. The normal map is working properly, the specular and environment map is working properly, this is what it's supposed to look like. Looks the same as if it was the PC's eyes since those already work normally.

gAaPDlwg.jpg

K.A.F.O.S.

Your mother always warned you about them, now they are here:

Killer Amazons From Outer Space!

My last post had a set about young and naive girls getting tricked by some dickheads in the industry, which we all morally condemn in real life and perhaps still find secretly arousing as a fantasy.
Now this post is all about girls who are self-confident, strong, seductive, and have bodies that are definitely not from this world. Which we find fucking AWESOME (hopefully).

gbXS7pe1.jpg

DAi5oVoC.jpg

dgHj31g8.jpg

4rJQIZSz.jpg

bikini accident

3aUm4HEQ.jpg

GCJLnmNl.jpg

BtYgLVt0.jpg

spontaneous yoga orgasm

gqcZ1iIQ.jpg

violence and ice cream / the american dream

0bihWwDX.jpg

s5yysg6F.jpg

made ya look

All pics are actually my personal test footage for the new KAFOS presets for UUNP.
Will be published once i'm happy with everything, any feedback is welcome.

4TvjirE5.jpg

body comparison (WIP)

Guest ...failure

"No back talking"

NSFW   - Full Frontal & Rear Nudity -

With Aela

jGxRSZnX.jpg

"As the Listener of the Dark Brotherhood, I must walk around nude..."

JfSc7PWN.jpg

Run for the warmth

P0Zb9oE6.jpg

"Another day in paradise... nude..."