Pao44445

I've encountered some issues (or not?) Usually,when the player loses,the bleedout will be activated then Defeat s gonna continue the event but the problem is when my player loses the battle,she always dies. The message shows "You can't continue fighting" :( can anyone show the right setting both Defeat and DA please.

It's notoriously tricky to get them working, not least because DA causes CTDs.

In DA's MCM menu you can set the priority of defeat to be higher than the others. Look inside the menu and it will show Defeat as an option. Make sure it has the top priority (above 20).

It's notoriously tricky to get them working, not least because DA causes CTDs.

In DA's MCM menu you can set the priority of defeat to be higher than the others. Look inside the menu and it will show Defeat as an option. Make sure it has the top priority (above 20).

oh wait.. I reinstall DA with all default setting. When the player loses a battle, she still dies...... 

I think this is a bug with script I m gonna try load some old save game

• 2 months later...

There are a few threads like this, I'm having the same problem but I cant find any solutions. Same problem as OP, and this one too:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39187-defeatdeath-alternative/

My character stands in place after being beaten but doesnt go into bleedout. I'm given a choice to use dragon soul but it doesnt work.. She stands there, goes to a knee, stands up, goes to a knee, then stands again as if she would ragdoll at any moment but nothing happens.

Solutions?

• 5 months later...

Archived