Sexy Vanilla Female Armor UUNP & CBBE Bodyslide HDT

View File

NOW IT WORK ONLY WITH BODYSLIDE TOOL V3.1 OR Newer

Yep here it is , as you can see it's a CBBE & UUNP Conversion For Sexy Vanilla Female Armor ,

sort of a work in progress it's still incomplete all the Armors Are Converted (i think !!) but not the Gloves & Boots

they aren't done yet , The Original Mod is Required for sure ;

Requirements :
Seriously !!

Installations :
Really ??!!!

Credit this Guy =========> Crosscrusade go ahead and give him some Kudos

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/31/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexy Vanilla Female Armor - Obviously
  • Special Edition Compatible

as someone new to UUNP is there a good resource for installing and getting the bodies and HDT working. I can get HDT on regular bodies but not the armour

I know I am dumb. please forgive me.

check this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/ ithave everything that you are searching for : 

Does this include clothes and Jarl outfits and stuff?

The original Mod change only the Vanilla armor , so nop no jarl outfit  :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your work on this conversion, its really good!

But I have a small bug report: The elven heavy armor, WTF Sexy Elven CBBE, looks broken(?) when opening the nif, it compiles th armor and works in game, but It can't be edited it with nif scope. I'd don't really know how to work with these files so I cant help provide a fix for it. : /

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

If you don;t mind me asking then can you plz also upload the replaceable armors (non bodyslide) for cbbe the ones (body and armors preset) in the images on nexus?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72397/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D72397%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1

and if its too much to ask then plz give the bodyslide preset files you made for the images.

I will be very grateful

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Cant get this working. I've downloaded the "Sexy Vanilla Female Armor" both standalone and replacer, and i have tried with both your standalone and replacer and for some reason it wont work either way. 

Im still a noob when it comes to armors, and the installation guide isnt really any help at all.. So if a kind soul could tell me how to do it propperly, i would be very grateful.