Sevenbase for Fallout 4

Martianman

Thats the thing, I want the real 7B shape, as a long time,exclusive 7B user I know exactly how 7B looks. The CBBE preset(or any other) is somewhat close but it just feels like it's "fat" rather than "fit and thick".

Shocky explained it better, the fit and thick part lol.

I am the same, i want the real 7B shape, and also agree if it was in BS using cbbe i'm all in too.

Once I get an .OBJ of 7B in the FO4 default pose, I can show you an example of what something like it would look like.

One of the things that made UNP and 7B better then CBBE in Skyrim was they had a higher poly/vertex count.

That is no longer the case as FO4 CBBE is cranking out a poly count level that crushes Skyrim's UNP variants (minus She Hulk, that thing was 30k 2 years ago).

For me it wasn't the polycount that made UNP/7B better, it was the shape.

Not to mention there is already a Bombshell Preset in FO4 Bodyslide that gets close

"That gets close"

Thats the thing, I want the real 7B shape, as a long time,exclusive 7B user I know exactly how 7B looks. The CBBE preset(or any other) is somewhat close but it just feels like it's "fat" rather than "fit and thick".

If someone manages to make an exact 7B replica with all it's "details" that makes the body(it's not just about making the thighs big or the boobs bigger and done) with FO4 CBBE, then I'm all in.

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. CBBE doesn't really have muscle sliders yet (though they might come at some point).

Once you released a version of the body (just the shape of it fitted for FO4), I can create a full-body slider that morphs CBBE into FO4.

Full-body slider meaning it replicates the shape by 99% (well 100% except for the topology), maybe with some additional smoothing done.

The slider of CBBE can then be converted to using Outfit Studio (or any other program that can edit .OBJ files, so everything).

I'd love to see some ab sliders while on the subject of muscle sliders.

This is a quick and dirty using OS's Skyrim CBBE to FO4 CBBE

post-321913-0-79054700-1451765143_thumb.jpg

This is an Object file made in OS, under arm is not as strait as it could be Bombshell FO4 arm spread.7z

From looking at the 2 in OS with mesh grid enabled I can see a couple of areas that are different.

The Back is closer to be strait in the Skyrim pose then in the FO4 pose. Both the back and abs/lower rib cage area are forward in the FO4 pose.

The Knee's are more pronounced in the Skyrim pose (could be the bend).

The FO4 obj file I created was by masking off everything but the arms, and shoulder of the Bombshell nif and then conforming to the skyrim to fo4 cbbe slider and applying (which spread the arms).

It is by no means perfect, and I did rename the mesh in the nif to bombshell (was created with UUNP so yeah go figure that one). I also strip'd the skyrim bones out of it (but that shouldn't matter with an object file should it).

I have noticed that if you leave the weight slider in FO4 to the middle of the triangle and use the bombshell preset in Bodyslide for FO4 that it is close, but finer points in the knee's, the posture of the character and what not are still different...

But considering what can be done with sliders in bodyslide... you can tweak some of the stuff. or if you really want to mold, tweak, and tinker you could output the FO4 cbbe body in the bodyslide shape then load it into Max with the latest nif tools then sculpt it into the shape you desire, then export the nif from max and load it into Outfit Studio, export the shape as obj (make sure you don't change the vertex order or count) then use that object file to create a cbbe custom slider..... or you could just weld the unp or uunp feet to the skyrim 7B body and convert it over to the FO4 skeleton and pose and then convert the normal and specular maps (the diffuse just needs to be in dxt1 to work so meh)... seems it would be easier to just refine the FO4 CBBE bombshell preset shape to your desire then create a slider to turn cbbe into that desired shape.... but I could be just rambling for no reason.

attachicon.gifBombshell Comparison.jpg

This is an Object file made in OS, under arm is not as strait as it could be attachicon.gifBombshell FO4 arm spread.7z

From looking at the 2 in OS with mesh grid enabled I can see a couple of areas that are different.

The Back is closer to be strait in the Skyrim pose then in the FO4 pose. Both the back and abs/lower rib cage area are forward in the FO4 pose.

The FO4 obj file I created was by masking off everything but the arms, and shoulder of the Bombshell nif and then conforming to the skyrim to fo4 cbbe slider and applying (which spread the arms).

It is by no means perfect, and I did rename the mesh in the nif to bombshell (was created with UUNP so yeah go figure that one). I also strip'd the skyrim bones out of it (but that shouldn't matter with an object file should it).

I have noticed that if you leave the weight slider in FO4 to the middle of the triangle and use the bombshell preset in Bodyslide for FO4 that it is close, but finer points in the knee's, the posture of the character and what not are still different...

But considering what can be done with sliders in bodyslide... you can tweak some of the stuff. or if you really want to mold, tweak, and tinker you could output the FO4 cbbe body in the bodyslide shape then load it into Max with the latest nif tools then sculpt it into the shape you desire, then export the nif from max and load it into Outfit Studio, export the shape as obj (make sure you don't change the vertex order or count) then use that object file to create a cbbe custom slider..... or you could just weld the unp or uunp feet to the skyrim 7B body and convert it over to the FO4 skeleton and pose and then convert the normal and specular maps (the diffuse just needs to be in dxt1 to work so meh)... seems it would be easier to just refine the FO4 CBBE bombshell preset shape to your desire then create a slider to turn cbbe into that desired shape.... but I could be just rambling for no reason.

This is a good demonstration, but probably better done in Blender/3ds max.

First, you would manually, by hand, move the Skyrim 7B into the FO4 default pose.

Then you load the CBBE (with its fake 7B preset) into the program and put a shrinkwrap modifier on it, so that it wraps around the real 7B in FO4 pose mathematically correct.

You export that shape as OBJ and load it straight into OS as as slider.

That way, you get an EXACT fit that you can afterwards improve by smoothing it out. Nothing is even minimally bigger or smaller.

attachicon.gifBombshell Comparison.jpg

This is an Object file made in OS, under arm is not as strait as it could be attachicon.gifBombshell FO4 arm spread.7z

This is a good demonstration, but probably better done in Blender/3ds max.

First, you would manually, by hand, move the Skyrim 7B into the FO4 default pose.

Then you load the CBBE (with its fake 7B preset) into the program and put a shrinkwrap modifier on it, so that it wraps around the real 7B in FO4 pose mathematically correct.

You export that shape as OBJ and load it straight into OS as as slider.

That way, you get an EXACT fit that you can afterwards improve by smoothing it out. Nothing is even minimally bigger or smaller.

Yes shrinkwrapping like this is exactly how i converted the double melons boobs, it worked perfectly.

I've got 7B Bombshell in the game along with UNP textures, however it still needs lots of work and tweaking, unfortunately there is no full (properly working)Niftools(3DS Max plugin) support for FO4 yet so it might take a little more until I'll get this released(unless someone else does it first) or If I get tired of waiting I might release it as it is.

24069244505_b18614c3d0_o.png

23701408349_9d72b382af_o.png

23701397879_7ce83cf4fb_o.png

23701393009_692d47a657_o.png

23773551490_7c9d9e0aff_o.png

Yas! I love you Shocky! I can't wait for you're FO4 mods. Love your work; keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

any news about sevenbase body?

I don't know about Shocky, but i give up on the body (and the game until the most of the 'tools' are sorted).

I had tried to make the cbbe body into 7b, but i couldn't find anything about shrink-wrapping the body in 3ds (must be a Blender thing), the only thing i found was to use the 'Conform tool' in 3ds.

I'll say this first, i'm really a beginner with 3ds (mostly self taught), but when i tried the Conform tool, i didn't get very good results.

For most of the body it worked well but around the crouch, nipples and armpits the mesh just ripped apart and after awhile i just through the head up with it.

(small rant)

Tbh, i only wanted to try this to give me something to do, as i got bored of FO4 (though i did get 80hrs of playtime compared to vanilla Skyrim of 20 hrs).

So i'm gonna do what i did with Skyrim and come back after 1-2 years (with FO4 that maybe only be 6 months or less).

Ps, I play Warframe now to pass the time, so anyone can look me up (ign: SteRage) if anybody plays it and wants to do some squad missions together (or got space in your clan :P), but i had only just started playing so i'm only MR3. 

any news about sevenbase body?

I don't know about Shocky, but i give up on the body (and the game until the most of the 'tools' are sorted).

I had tried to make the cbbe body into 7b, but i couldn't find anything about shrink-wrapping the body in 3ds (must be a Blender thing), the only thing i found was to use the 'Conform tool' in 3ds.

I'll say this first, i'm really a beginner with 3ds (mostly self taught), but when i tried the Conform tool, i didn't get very good results.

For most of the body it worked well but around the crouch, nipples and armpits the mesh just ripped apart and after awhile i just through the head up with it.

(small rant)

Tbh, i only wanted to try this to give me something to do, as i got bored of FO4 (though i did get 80hrs of playtime compared to vanilla Skyrim of 20 hrs).

So i'm gonna do what i did with Skyrim and come back after 1-2 years (with FO4 that maybe only be 6 months or less).

Ps, I play Warframe now to pass the time, so look me up (ign: SteRage) if you play it and want to do squad missions (or got space in your clan :P), but i had only just started playing so i'm only MR3. 

thanks for the offer but i think i will return to play skyrim another bit. that game doesn't really bored me :D  

Well, for the time being I'm using Athletic Girl (small boobs tho'). Until an actual 7B body comes along (or something close to it).

Screen:

7604-1-1452039687.jpg

I really dislike CBBE, don't get me wrong. Caliente and co. are doing amazing work, its just that the base body isn't my cup of tea. Sure you can morph it all day long, any which way you want (mostly); but it still doesn't come close to 7B imho.

If you like the Athletic girl body give the guy some love.

• 4 weeks later...

I was bored last night so thought I'd see how close I could get.

This was the fruits of my labor.

post-282734-0-59562800-1455151580_thumb.jpg

post-282734-0-53538700-1455151583_thumb.jpg

Backside images

post-282734-0-93993100-1455151587_thumb.jpg

BCup

post-282734-0-83736200-1455151593_thumb.jpg

Bombshell

post-282734-0-53418000-1455151601_thumb.jpg

Cleavage

post-282734-0-49429500-1455151606_thumb.jpg

Natural (I think this looks a little better with more gravity)

post-282734-0-73232700-1455151610_thumb.jpg

Oppai

post-282734-0-21096300-1455151618_thumb.jpg

post-282734-0-60012200-1455151621_thumb.jpg

Couple running shots.

post-282734-0-59487000-1455151612_thumb.jpg

post-282734-0-66591300-1455151614_thumb.jpg

These show the Oppai comparison between the Fallout 4 (using the enhanced high poly mesh CBBE) and the UUNP 7Base shapes from Skyrim (No texture mesh). The boobs are really the only thing that changes once I got the rest of the body relatively close.

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Hey all, I saw this on Nexus and it made me think of this thread. 

Probably already know about it, but figured I'd post just in case.

Maybe it'd help convert bodies?

3dsMax_Skyrim_To_Fallout4_LoosePoseConvertAnimation

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11070/?

In collaboration with Shocky, we've already added a SevenBase full-body slider to the official CBBE files for FO4.

(it's not just an estimate, it's 99% the exact same shape :))

oooh, is it already available, maybe I just need to update.

*goes to check*

found it! 

It's on the actual CBBE Enhancer.

I updated Bodyslide as well since there was a new version. 

It's downloading now!

Posted that incase others come across this thread and didn't know about it.

Guys now where should get that sevenbase sllider present in body studio?there is nowhere to be found!!!!

make sure you have new update bodyslide studio i think now its 3.3 use Outfit/Body to pick body and then presets scroll down should be SevenBase,SevenBase top and SevenBase lower 

Any there any armours for this?

Any outfit that is converted using the latest version of CBBE BodySlide will have the SevenBase sliders.

Outfits that have been made before the sliders were released and not updated, or people using old versions of CBBE for their BodySlide projects, won't have the sliders.

The "CBBE Vanilla Outfits" from the CBBE mod page are all compatible, plus my Commonwealth Shorts and Courser X-92 Suit conversions.

Also some outfits by Elianora and a few more by others.

Archived