11 hours ago, Dariusex002 said:

I'm trying to install the mod but I can't
I followed all the steps and nothing =/

What mod manager are you using to install it? All I did was download it and drag the 7z file to the space at the bottom of my mods window in Vortex, then set it to enabled and click the deploy button. Steps for MO2 should be similar.

2 hours ago, Dariusex002 said:

I'm using Vortex and my game is on steam, but nothing happens...

I've also installed it with Vortex, and I see the changed perk icons in the perk poster just fine. Do you have any other mods overwriting the SWF files from this, or any mods which alter the UI (especially the perks icons)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 3:39 AM, amafacknpro said:

No. Pero estoy trabajando en algo especial para continuar con este mod.

oh yeah I saw your mod on Nexus. You are a good cartoonist. so do you plan to replace the rest of vault boy from the perk tree :)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, OrangeJoe204 said:

Can I install this with Vortex? 

I did.

p.s. any way to make it work with Creative Perks plus somehow?

Never heard of that, but generally it comes down to file overwrite order. This mod is a collection of graphical animation and sound file replacers, so if that mod supplies similar files you may want to overwrite them. If it contains a plugin to point to different file paths, then it may take more work to make compatible. If it does neither, then congratulations there's no conflict to solve.

p.p.s. should work on latest version (1.10.163.), no?

Sure, that's what I'm using. This mod contains no plugins or libraries, so there's nothing to be incompatible with as far as the game engine version is concerned.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Never heard of that, but generally it comes down to file overwrite order. This mod is a collection of graphical animation and sound file replacers, so if that mod supplies similar files you may want to overwrite them. If it contains a plugin to point to different file paths, then it may take more work to make compatible. If it does neither, then congratulations there's no conflict to solve.

It changes and replaces many perks. Would the be no harm if I try installing and enabling perverted perks after creative perks plus and vice versa. then just using creative perks if it doesn't work. I wouldn't need to verify files, reenable or reinstall mods or, worse yet, whole game? sorry; english isn't my first language and I am really dumb when it comes to PC stuff and games modding. 

p.s. thanks for quick response and all the help.

19 hours ago, OrangeJoe204 said:

It changes and replaces many perks. Would the be no harm if I try installing and enabling perverted perks after creative perks plus and vice versa. then just using creative perks if it doesn't work. I wouldn't need to verify files, reenable or reinstall mods or, worse yet, whole game? sorry; english isn't my first language and I am really dumb when it comes to PC stuff and games modding. 

p.s. thanks for quick response and all the help.

Perverted Perks doesn't include any scripts or plugins, it just replaces static assets in the game with some loose files. It's entirely safe to uninstall if you decide it's not working or you don't like it for some reason.

I see. thanks for info. been trying to make it work with creative perks plus. author of creative perks said if other perk mods load later it works. but author of creative perks plus said for plus version only sounds would work. guess I'll just use creative perks and wait for someone to make a more updated version of a mod such as this or smtn. those YAS perks seemed nice too but perverted perks still seemed better. 

if only I could mod this game into pegging and/or futa kink thing, but i suck at modding, lol. even without horizon overhaul, only some essentials and creative perks plus tho it's a much more fun game. just wish idiot slut would work with creative perks plus, lol.
to get that tiny bit of dopamine and surprise when it procs.

why'd they hide the mod on nexus though? nexus ppl r kinda ******** seeing some bs they said and did in past so im guessing they personally decide if mod is too lewd for it to be up on nexus? like how ppl get ancy pancy about beastiality, lol.
where's the harm in lewd and violent stuff in imaginery games. as long as there is no physical or sexual harm to children is all just games. fuck censorship. even if it's pure bs and jokes. like jesus strike again armagedon, or the SUCCUBUS (minus the abortion mini-game in that, that crosses the line imo cuz leave kids out of it).

idk why im typing random shit here, i forgot ima bit high. thx for help. sorry for spam, lol. bye

• 3 months later...

Hi I downloaded this mod, and everything seems to work fine except the four leaf clover is still using the vanilla image when it gets activated in vats but it does have the correct image in my pip boy when I look at my active perks. Also it changed my sniper perk to the same image as the four leaf clover but I'm not complaining about that. If it makes a difference I have the "Perverted perks idiot slut compatible" version. Great mod by the way. 

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to contact the creator of this mod? I know they haven't been active for a while. I wanted to ask if they would be okay if I colored the perk HUD widgets then uploaded it. Obviously I would give credit to the original Mod creator, I would just like to share the colored version of this mod for anyone that wants the perk colored like myself.  

Edited by HonestAndrew
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 12:21 AM, HonestAndrew said:

image.png.9f4960663e5f31619e1092c7567309b3.png

Just an example from one I have finished.

Hi I saw you on nexus,

I wanted to let you know that I created a topic and also many like the green version without colors if you could do both variants, there is also a lot of material.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Beyound@amafacknpro@HonestAndrewor anyone else for that matter... are you all using Adobe Animator to generate the SWF files, or some other techniques/tools? Are there any specific tricks or tweaks needed to get them to be displayable in the Pip-Boy?

I've been working on vector art to use for the custom perks in my mods, but after converting with svg2swf I can't get them to show up in the Pip-Boy even though they look fine in various SWF viewers. I tried editing them with JPEXS to be as similar to vanilla game perk SWF files as possible, but it didn't seem to make any difference, all I see in the Pip-Boy is blank space.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!