WoSD - Weapons of Sex Destruction 1.3

MorganRiggs

Logo926.jpg

WoSD - Weapons of Sex Destruction - 1.3

About
Weapons of Sex Destruction is a mod that aims to bring various types of erotic weapons in to the wasteland.
Before the great nuclear war, these fine and reliable products could be found in the adult section of Super Duper Mart and other fine establishments across the United States. A lone wastelander has sought out to bring these exquisite toys back to life.. because war, war never changes, but sex does.

I plan on keeping this updated frequently with a big inventory of custom weapons within the erotic category, and I have many nasty ideas. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will.

How do I get the weapons?
Currently this is the only way to get the items, until I move forward in the development.
1. Go to the console, write: help "PartOfWeaponName" 0 (Example: help Dildo 0) or (Help Plugger 0).
2. Check the id's
3. Write: player.additem IDHERE NumberOfItems (Example: player.additem 12345678 1)

I hope that you will enjoy this mod, and please take a moment to endorse, give me some feedback or even upload an image of your gameplay with the mod installed.

Attention!
All below is still work in progress and are bound to change in various ways. More information will follow as I progresses through the development.

Want to make Fallout 4 a bit more sexy?
That's good, because I am currently looking for someone with texturing skills, if you're that person, pm me and we'll talk!

Installation/Uninstallation
NMM Installation
- Download the mod using the NMM download button and install as any other mod.
- Pick and choose which weapons you would like to install and finish the installation.
- You are now ready to kick some ass!
NMM Uninstallation
- Uninstall using NMM just like any other mod

Dildo Basher
Bash someones skull in with a giant dildo!

Comes in different colors and materials:
- Candy Cane
- Aluminium
- Black Rubber
- Blue Rubber
- Green Rubber
- Pink Rubber

Dildo Rifle 
Pierce your enemies with dildo projectiles!

Fires pink dildos

Mr. Beads
"This won't hurt.."

- Black Rubber
- Pink Rubber

The Plugger
If there is a leak, plug it.

- Black Rubber
- Pink Rubber

The Dildo Launcher
Unleash a rain of exploding dildos upon your enemies!

Fires pink dildos

Other mods I've made
Boxing Gloves retexture - RENO
Deserted Radio Station - Couriers Home Mod

BUGS / ISSUES
If you would notice or experience any bugs please do contact me via private message or in the posting section of this page. All feedback is greatly appreciated!
Try to get photos or video capture of the bug that you've experienced.

Credits
Many thanks goes out to
Bethesda - for some of the 3D models that includes original pieces of meshes from Fallout 4.

For helping me out in various situations, many thanks goes to..
BigCman123
xxdeathknight72xx
SlapMeSilly

WeaponsOfSexDestruction-1.1.1.zip

WeaponsOfSexDestruction-1.2.zip

WeaponsOfSexDestruction-1.3.zip

Hell yeah man! I requested that! :D

Oh yeah, you're right. Anyway I had another wild idea just now, and that is to add a bone structure to the dildo bat in maya and see if it can be connected with in game physics in nifskope. Now this is pure speculation but if it is possible it could probably react the same way as a corpse/rag doll would, making it a fun wobbling dildo bat.

Oh yeah, you're right. Anyway I had another wild idea just now, and that is to add a bone structure to the dildo bat in maya and see if it can be connected with in game physics in nifskope. Now this is pure speculation but if it is possible it could probably react the same way as a corpse/rag doll would, making it a fun wobbling dildo bat.

HDT Physics Dildo Bat! (A la Saints Row :) )

So I guess this is going into the section where you choose the type (different versions of wood and the aluminum variant).

Might I suggest Rings as an upgrade as well... cause getting hit with a big dick is bad but getting his with a big dick with an equally big prince piercing is just gonna hurt there pride as much as there body.

So I guess this is going into the section where you choose the type (different versions of wood and the aluminum variant).

Might I suggest Rings as an upgrade as well... cause getting hit with a big dick is bad but getting his with a big dick with an equally big prince piercing is just gonna hurt there pride as much as there body.

I think that I'll make a base model, just a simple plain dildo, and later I'll work on some attachments once I figure out how to, and I promise you the first will be a Prince Albert ;)

Is there anyone that might have a spare 360 penis / dildo texture ? I am currently doing the uv mapping but I am lacking a good texture.

Perhaps crack open some files from schlongs of skyrim. Already in the right format, and arguably the most detailed dicks in a Bethesda game. Alternatively there is also a someone working on an enhanced male body in this forum for Fallout 4. He may be willing to provide his references.

Is there anyone that might have a spare 360 penis / dildo texture ? I am currently doing the uv mapping but I am lacking a good texture.

Perhaps crack open some files from schlongs of skyrim. Already in the right format, and arguably the most detailed dicks in a Bethesda game. Alternatively there is also a someone working on an enhanced male body in this forum for Fallout 4. He may be willing to provide his references.

Yeah without a doubt. I can admit that 3D schlongs is not something I tried to make before, so my expertise in that area is limited :D

Here are some new pictures, still more work to do.

Capture.jpgCapture2.jpg

You've got to add some good "smack" effects too, so that it sound like a giant piece of rubber against bare skin, oh, and maybe a studded attachment for more "pleasure", lol.

Hey again guys, thanks for all the support so far. I have a finished model, obviously it needs some more work but I am getting pretty ready for texturing. The problem is that I am not very good at doing this, nor do I know of any schlong textures. Let me know if you find anything, like a 360 picture of a dildo or cock. Thanks

If it's possible to do different paint jobs I'd be willing to help with textures. Like one that's purple like saints row, one that is vault tech branded (have vault girl on it maybe), one with candy cane stripes, one textured like a real dick, and one that is just black. :P

Not at home but if I get a hold of anything that could be helpful I'll let you know. I think this would go great in Vault 69.

Edit. A few suggestions would be making the shaft a bit thicker in the middle and making it curve slightly, but that may not matter if it's physics effected since it'd swing around.

A horse cock shaped dildo bat would be good too.. that one might function more like a mace though, with the balls/suction cup end dealing most of the punishment and the other end being used as the handle, heck you could just mod in an old horse cock shaped sex toy as a mace like weapon that can be found under a bed/in a safe in an abandoned house or something like a unique item, maybe even give it the grand slam perk... They exist in that size and shape, I've seen it before.

Archived