WoSD - Weapons of Sex Destruction 1.3

MorganRiggs

Looks awesome guys.  

I hope when they can get sextec up and running (once GECK et al comes out) that they use these models for some sexytimes too.  its one thing to smack down a raider with a giant purple dildo.  Its quite another to do that and then give her the end of it.

sex toy weapons sound pretty fun, maybe one day there will be a devious devices mod for FO4 and u can use the items from there and use a ball gag to strangle someone lol, or spank a female raider into submission with a paddle or whip

that purple bat is just to perfect, GREAT JOB MAN! hope to see animations for it one day where you use it on a female raider or humiliate a mutant with it :D

Thanks for all the great feedback! :)

I am currently struggling with two issues, maybe someone of you are interested in helping out on this project, if so, please contact me!

Issue #1: 

Currently I have no good textures for the dildo basher, I could just make some simple coloring from within Maya itself, and I would preferable avoid that since I would like to see this weapon (and weapons to come) with good quality textures.

Issue #2:

I have come to an halt in moving the model to a nif, because I lack the knowledge to move on to this step. I have read up on how to make a mod using Fallout 4 Edit, but that is the step after what I am stuck at.

If anyone of you guys knows how to solve these steps yourself, or maybe you know someone who does, please contact me, I am ever in your debt :)

Until these issues has been resolved, I am moving on to creating a new dagger with some different choices. Butplug shaped dagger, short dildo shaped dagger, anal bead shaped dagger.

Thanks again everyone! 

What about replacing the Cryolater with the Spermolater? Causes heads to cripple...

Gentlemen, a thought has occurred to me while browsing this thread.

It occurs to me that a "junk" categorised dildo would lend itself well to the Junk Jet.

High velocity dildo would not be a dignified way to go...

I support this X2

Some better looking images :) Here and Here

Nice, if you could add a transparent refracting effect, that might help texture wise as you wouldn't have to add too much detail.

As for what I have right now, I can add a rubbery texture in various coloring(Like the one I have now), and I am going to make one in glass and one with various glitter textures like the beads dagger :)

After a long day of struggling with nifskope and the esp I can finally say that we are very close to an beta release of Weapons of Sex Destruction, with the first weapon being the dildo basher in pink and black rubber texture.

I am currently fighting a problem with my esp but I do not think it is an major one, just me that lack the knowledge to solve it.

thanks for the support so far!

Obviously a long way off (we'll need a functioning Sexlab-like framework first!) but a syringer ammo type that causes overwhelming sex urges would rock. Anything hit by it immediately tries to have sex with whatever else is nearby, making them vulnerable to attack while they are "busy". Also great for starting impromptu orgies...

Dildo Baseball bat?

Hmm..... SR:The Third and Saints Row 4 have that as a weapon.

Could that as a reference ?

Never actually played that game. But I've seen some pictures of it. I worked after BigC's suggestion here on the forums, thought it would be great to bash some skulls in with a pink dildo.

Obviously a long way off (we'll need a functioning Sexlab-like framework first!) but a syringer ammo type that causes overwhelming sex urges would rock. Anything hit by it immediately tries to have sex with whatever else is nearby, making them vulnerable to attack while they are "busy". Also great for starting impromptu orgies...

That sounds like a nice idea. Hopefully it wont be that long until we see something like this :)

An update for you.

I have now made it so that I can load the mod in game with the mesh and texture. Only problem is, once you try to equip it, the game crashes. I'll have to continue work on this to find out what the problem is. If anyone would like to spare some time to take a look at the nif or the esp, feel free, I would be more than happy.

As soon as I figure out how to get this problem solved, I can start implementing more of my other weapon meshes.

Also, if anyone is interested to tag along in the work to create sexual weapons of mass destruction, please contact me, I have patient for beginners too since I am in the learning process as well.

Thanks

Link to mod 0.1

Edit:

You can use console to search for the item by writing: help dildo 0

You'll then see the id, and can then use player.additem <weapon id> <number of items in int> 

• 1 month later...

Not sure what exactly was wrong with the original nif. But I took the vanilla baseball bat, copied the mesh from yours into it, shifted its axis a bit for better hand alignment and re-saved. This works in game. It's kinda big in the scale you had it. Though for a 2h it's about average. If you went for a 1h alternative version maybe a scale around 1.3. I'm not sure.

DildoBasherAluminium.rar

post-516911-0-89451500-1455959193_thumb.jpg

Not sure what exactly was wrong with the original nif. But I took the vanilla baseball bat, copied the mesh from yours into it, shifted its axis a bit for better hand alignment and re-saved. This works in game. It's kinda big in the scale you had it. Though for a 2h it's about average. If you went for a 1h alternative version maybe a scale around 1.3. I'm not sure.

Wow! You got it to work? In that case, I have about 10 more models ready if you'd like to help me out or tell me how you fixed it? Progress! Love this community.

Edit, the texture seems to be glitching a bit too, it might be because of the model itself, I would have to take a look at that.

Right, so a small update.

I am currently looking for someone that is interested in helping out with textures,  if you want to become a part in a big project of building a library of sex toy weapons, that could in the future be used not only as a standalone mod, but also as a add-on for something else, like sextec, then contact me!

I have many models now, but they need some good textures, and I am just awful at texturing.

I don't mind doing one off jobs, or sometimes a few, but I'm not interested in becoming a partner in a large undertaking. My work schedule doesn't allow for dedication into this type of thing. It's more of just random time off to do things as a hobby. A lot of people seem to think I live on the board because I happen to message back or fix simple (that they think are complex) things really quickly. Anyway I don't mind fixing a couple of files you might be having issues with because frankly it's pretty easy.

Fixing the one I posted took literally 2minutes.

• I copied the vanilla baseball bat nif.
  • Opened and deleted the vanilla meshes in it with NifSkope.
  • Opened the file you posted that didn't work.
  • Used the copy branch for the mesh from your file and pasted into the baseball bat one.
  • Fixed the internal text name links (optional)
  • Changed the material file path to match yours.
  • Saved and tested + uploaded.

Archived