I am currently getting some problems with new vegas.

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

I have noticed several things are happening and i have no idea witch mods are causing it.

When you first visit the strip and visit the well near ultra lux the ncr females never spawn naked actually they never spawn at all. This was actually pretty well done by new vegas itself.

Also i noticed the follow me command of Veronica no longer works after i visit the Hidden valley for a first time. She will always like to run to door instead of follow me.

Also my game seem more prone to crashes now.

Since prideslayer already says loadorder don't matter this should not be the problem.

This is my Current loadorder:

FalloutNV.esm

Lings.esm

WARZONES - Misanthropy Pure.esm

NosCo Companion System.esm

NCCS Nos' Premade Companions.esm

NCCS vanilla companions.esm

ACM Fem Fatales of FO3.esm

clonetest.esm

cortexscrambler.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

New Vegas Error Corrections - NO DLC.esp

New Vegas Error Corrections BugFixes - NO DLC.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

bzBodySuits.esp

bzArmour.esp

DarNifiedUINV.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp

Faction Companion.esp

TheNCR.esp

Wasteland Defense.esp

Continue After End.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutEncounters.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

st.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

FiendCamp.esp

SexoutSS.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Total active plugins: 44

Total plugins: 44

I noticed the same thing with the NCR girls; never seen them.

I've also noticed a few animations don't cycle properly and freeze the NPC doing it, for example, leaning against a wall, when the NPC gets up, he freezes midway. Same thing with the kneeling bound animation, if you untie them, they get up, and then freeze half way through.

And my game has been crashing quite frequently too.

Guest Donkey

Not sure how old my other save game was, but i also tried on a new game. after updating sexoutNG to the latest version, On both occasion the ncr did not spawn. Witch got me stumped even more, since i never got this bug before.

Personally, I am suspicious of bug fix rollup patches, because so very often they "fix" features that the authors did not like.

In this case, you might try using FNVEdit to examine VStripSS1ControlScript and all of the things that it references. You could mod it yourself to insert debug messages, so you can see if it is running properly, and which paths it is following through its control statements.

You might also check to see if anyone tampered with its object (VStripSS1CodeHolder, VStripSS1Box, VStripSS1CodeBox, and so on... let me know if you want me to dig deeper (or you could do this youself the same way I did -- but this is fun!)

Here is how I found these names:

First, I went to google and searched for information about these ladies dancing in the ultralux fountain. In a wiki, I found reference to one using the word "spank". I then went into FalloutNV.esm (using a text editor on a copy of the file) and found that word in the dialog: "Are you... going to spank us? I *so* love handcuffs!", and nearby was its dialog topic name "VDialogueTheStreetSSFem01Handcuffs".

Then, I went into FNVEdit and found that dialogue topic. (From FOMM, tools menu, start FNVEdit, let it do its processing, open up FalloutNV.esm Dialog Topics, select one, sort by EditorID, widen EditorID column (dragging the right side of the column name to the right to move the left side of the column left and being careful to not drag too far, because FNVEdit's ui is not good here).

Then I built reference information (I probably should have done this earlier): Right click on VDialogueTheStreetSS1Fem01Handcuffs and select "Build Reference Info" and select FalloutNV.esm and then wait for that to finish. Then I clicked to open and selected the interior dialog node and went back out and selected the topic again. This gave me a new tab on the right named "Referenced By". Oh, and sort by FormID again so tree navigation makes sense.

So now I have "Referenced By" which shows "VStripSS1FemDailPack07" double clicking on that takes me out to its record which has a referenced by of "VStripSS1ControlScript". And repeating this process got me to the script's object and so on ...

(I tried going the other direction, but building Reachable Info caused FNVEdit to crash for me.)

Guest Donkey

Thanks, i will try switching off some mods, and start new game without Bashpatch and see if that has some effect on things.

I have allot of sexout plug-ins active. will try it without a few of them.

Update:

Looks like an reinstall is in order. Even with all mods turned off this bug is still hapening. :( Man i am taking a break from new vegas.

Thanks' date=' i will try switching off some mods, and start new game without Bashpatch and see if that has some effect on things.

I have allot of sexout plug-ins active. will try it without a few of them.

Update:

Looks like an reinstall is in order. Even with all mods turned off this bug is still hapening. :( Man i am taking a break from new vegas.

[/quote']

Just a thought, have you tried verifying your cache through Steam? Possible some of the vanilla files got corrupted somehow along the way.

Guest Donkey

verifiyng is the first thing i did. Did not help i have uninstalled new vegas for now. Also FOMM seem to have some problems. And i think my problems are directly related to it.

FOMM when you add a package through package manager seem to crash first time when it adds it then you need to load fomm again and the package is inserted.

Problems always occur when updating to newer versions of a mod. i deactivate one mod and reactivate new version. And my game no longer works the way it needs to be. So i don't trust FOMM much anymore.

verifiyng is the first thing i did. Did not help i have uninstalled new vegas for now. Also FOMM seem to have some problems. And i think my problems are directly related to it.

FOMM when you add a package through package manager seem to crash first time when it adds it then you need to load fomm again and the package is inserted.

Ouch ouch ouch... this probably means that either your mods are not being fully installed, or that they are being installed with problems.

Usually, when FOMM crashes on me, I have something running that has a file open (like FNVEdit) and FNVEdit wants conflicting access to that file. But it might also crash if it encounters file permissions problems, or maybe if something was wrong with the directory where it keeps track of your mods? Or maybe it needs some dependency to be installed?

What does it say in the crash dump you get when you install a file? (Probably you should have stopped right there, the first time this happened, and got that problem solved before going any further with FOMM.)

Guest Donkey

I don't know what it says. i got sick of the problems and uninstalled everything from new vegas.

I currently only have fallout 3 and skyrim and Saints row 3 i will keep this list intact for now.

Archived