Has Beth lost its edge on RPG gaming?

vram1974

I wonder why New Vegas wasn't obliterated or Washington D.C. wasn't obliterated. oh yeah Bethesda made them....but wait, New Vegas wasn't made by Bethesda and that game is hailed to be the best of the series. what else would have been in Nevada to put a bomb in the center of if not Vegas, the money center. and Carson City isn't as big even if it is the states capital.

They mention it two or three times. The defense systems House built for Vegas at great personal expense only let a few of the bombs dropped on the area actually land.

And if the platinum chip had been delivered on time all the defenses would have been fully functional and those few bombs wouldn't have hit either. The robots would have been upgraded and the hell that occurred after the bombs fell wouldn't have happened. House was stuck trying to reboot his system to gain control since the bombs fell to shortly before the events of the game occurred. He would have been the undisputed ruler of NV all that time.

Basically the entire gist of the game. :)

I did enjoy learning about that in game.

Typical 'entrepreneur' relying on, (probably at the behest of share holders), cheap sub par contractors. Luckily you can rely on random unnamed, (and non voice acted),  couriers if all else fails.

House mentions that he spent millions of caps to get these couriers checked and sent to him.

As opposed to the current Fallout 4 game it don't seem as deep or rich story wise. Like Fallout 3 was better world space and story in my opinion. etc. etc.

Yeh! spending millions of caps to an HR department is money well spent. Shame really because I quite liked him. However he gave me work.

ps

With a shed load of mods on both FO3 & FO:NV. I actually loved both for different reasons.  (FO3 was/is slightly disappointing, but it did have those modded random weird Skyrim moments I might have mentioned - but that is probably just down to the mods. However I love FO:NIV, (even base), because..... Wotever, they are just games).

Archived