View File

potion_th1.jpg?dl=0

This mod adds items to be collected from all over Skyrim and use for Alchemy. Why in Adult Mods? The items

are different types of cum, both animal and human. There are 29 different types of cum so far, more will be added in time.

**NEW** Added 8 drinks, all made through the Cooking Pot/Spit, each with their own effect.

(NOTE: The Blood of the Dragon drink should be consumed in outside areas only.)

This mod does not conflict with any mods so far. It is a Work In Progress, more will be added in time. I plan on adding different

foods/drinks, potions, and drugs made by Alchemy that have new special effects, as well as effect SexLab features.

This is a very ambitious project, so please be patient.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/10/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim 1.8.1+, Dawnguard, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

I will definitely give this mod a try with my next play through. (It would break immersion with my current one since I'm using Bestial Essence)

In the meantime, just a little advice from a non-modder with a critical eye to immersion/continuity/integratability... "integratibility".... is that a word?... well it is now... Go for seamlessness rather than impact.

Cum Alchemy http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2130-cum-alchemy/lasted about a day and a half in my load order... precisely because the "elements" it added to the game were WAY overpowered.

... But then again... I'm a non-modder... and you're going to write your mod according to what you want to see in the game... not me. 

But that's my two cents worth of advice... I look forward to trying out your mod soon.

I will definitely give this mod a try with my next play through. (It would break immersion with my current one since I'm using Bestial Essence)

In the meantime, just a little advice from a non-modder with a critical eye to immersion/continuity/integratability... "integratibility".... is that a word?... well it is now... Go for seamlessness rather than impact.

Cum Alchemy http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2130-cum-alchemy/lasted about a day and a half in my load order... precisely because the "elements" it added to the game were WAY overpowered.

... But then again... I'm a non-modder... and you're going to write your mod according to what you want to see in the game... not me. 

But that's my two cents worth of advice... I look forward to trying out your mod soon.

Hah, I was actually involved with that myself a bit, (Had done some texture replacers as a seperate mod for it :) )

But wanted to stop in and put my two cents worth as well on this after I saw it come up on the new mods list :) That if possible I had the ambition of at some point for the other mod to of changed the alchemy station and/or animations for it to a "masturbation" one to run while using it (had also changed the name to "Sex Fluids Processor", was about the best thing I could come up for it), and didn't know how to do modeling or animations, and by that point I was about as far into it as I would get, just figured I'd pass the idea along to see if it could be applied here to this mod at all...

Otherwise this mod looks good, promising, and I hope it goes a good ways :)

Guest ffabris

Hah, I was actually involved with that myself a bit,

(Had done some texture replacers as a seperate mod for it :) )

But wanted to stop in and put my two cents worth

as well on this after I saw it come up on the new mods list :)

That if possible I had the ambition of at some point

for the other mod to of changed the alchemy station

and/or animations for it to a "masturbation" one to run

while using it

(had also changed the name to "Sex Fluids Processor",

was about the best thing I could come up for it),

and didn't know how to do modeling or animations,

and by that point I was about as far into it as I would get,

just figured I'd pass the idea along to see if it could be

applied here to this mod at all...

Otherwise this mod looks good, promising, and

I hope it goes a good ways :)

Cool idea! :)

Hah, I was actually involved with that myself a bit,

(Had done some texture replacers as a seperate mod for it :) )

But wanted to stop in and put my two cents worth

as well on this after I saw it come up on the new mods list :)

That if possible I had the ambition of at some point

for the other mod to of changed the alchemy station

and/or animations for it to a "masturbation" one to run

while using it

(had also changed the name to "Sex Fluids Processor",

was about the best thing I could come up for it),

and didn't know how to do modeling or animations,

and by that point I was about as far into it as I would get,

just figured I'd pass the idea along to see if it could be

applied here to this mod at all...

Otherwise this mod looks good, promising, and

I hope it goes a good ways :)

Why are you typing like that? That's very hard to read. Please don't set your posts to align center and only type 10 words per line.

• 1 month later...

For all those waiting for another update, i am currently in the works on a large scale update. My time working on this mod has been cut due to personal reasons, so it will take a little longer to make this update available. Please be patient, thank you for using my mods.

• 1 month later...