[Discussion] Realistic and Lore Friendly Adult Content

balthazard8888

I have been reading the Lovers Lab Fallout 4 Adult Mods threads for a while now

and picked up a few ideas and suggestion from various members.

Basically all those suggestion come down to , bringing adult content in specific forms into Fallout 4.

What many people want is bringing adult content in a lore friendly and "realistic" way into Fallout.

So i think a mod or rather a set of mods should bring adult content or ways to engage in sexual activities, in these 5 forms.

To make it easier for modders and other forum members to apply this concept to a mod , short sentences will describe the specific mechanics.

1. Synth Sex Slaves - The Commonwealth is populated by various synth, this makes a lot of sense for Fallout 4

- There should be a Synth Sex Slave market , either in Good Neigbour or some other place appropriate 

- You can buy those Synth Sex Slaves in the crude 2nd Gen version for 1000 caps and 3nd Gen versions for 3000 Caps

- You can take changes to the body and face of the synth by going to a mechanic/surgeon either near the Synth Market or in the Institute

- It should be possible via an investment of 5000 caps to get a device to capture Synths for yourself or sell them.

2. Rape- The Wasteland is very cruel and unforgiving. To give the Player the freedom of being good or evil this should not be taboo.

- NPC´s except Companions and major Story charachters can be victim of player initiated rape.

- The player has to either damage the NPC using a specific weapon to a certain HP Level or initiate a different trigger to start the rape

- The NPC is then fixed by the player on the ground and is screaming and crying

- Then the player engages in penetration and after the player is done the NPC lays on the ground similiar to injured companions

- If the rape takes place near other NPCs the player gets attacked similiar to a crime like stealing or shooting anybody

- After the NPC rests on the ground for a while the NPC flees from you, after you leave the area it resumes its normal activities

3. Companion Romancing - This should be the most logical one. 

- The player can ask the Companion to lay on the bed or sit on counter.

-The player then approaches the companion and activates an Illusion like Sex mode , 

with the ability to change the position, speed of penetration and the ability to interact with the companion while the

penetration is going on , for example kissing, touching the breast or saying something kinky.

-After a while a cum meter should fill up and after the ejaculation the player goes to sleep(if the sex was on the bed)

and wakes up next to the companion with the vanilla XP bonus 

- While on the go it should be possible to talk with the companion and initiate kissing or getting a blowjob

- To make it really romantic it should be possible to talk the companion into getting them to hold the players hand

(As long the player is slowly walking, the handholding doesn´t stop)

4. Jet Addicts/Whores- Drugs are a big part of Fallout and specifically in Fallout 2 there are cases of Jet Addicts who sell themselves

- Found in Goodneigbouhr and specific areas around Diamond City Jet Addicts are to be found

- You can sell them jet, after a certain amount they tell you that they have no more caps so they offer sexual services

- If you sell them enough Jet they agree to be sent to a settlement in return for jet.

- You can give them jet for sexual activities but if you ignore them for a while they will steal chems from their surroundings

- If you tell them to go away they will become hostile and attack you

5, Prostitutes- Appear in every Fallout Game to a certain degree and are a must have for a believable world

- Are found in Good Neigbour and Diamond City

- They are inside of a brothel with multiple girls , each Girl has their own room 

- Cost different amounts, depending on their looks and services

- Can give you(Cheap ones especially) diseases that affect your HP and Stats, Those diseases can be cured at the Doctor

Please give me your toughts on this and i would be very happy if any active modders could take this to heart and implement these ideas into their future work

'Reversals' of some of these for female characters, too! It'd be interesting to have the companion sex scenes as you described, but play through them with the POV of the female character. Or maybe the POV of the male character, if you're into that but want a female PC.

Dare to dream, OP?

I do agree that it'd be amazing for companion romances to ultimately lead to a "Sexy Beach 3" engaging love sequence.  Realistically, I think the closest you'd get is SexTec adding a speed modifier for each animation.  The good news is that SexTec sounds like it'll be slightly more compex than SexLab.  For example, animation sets that branch (to provide variety) are being looked into.

I also agree that companion romances should be more physical, like kissing and hand holding.  Even Piper's voice actress (Courtney Ford) said, in a recent podcast, that she was expecting at least some physical interaction during the final cutscene.

EDIT: Oh wow.. forgive my ignorance.  I had no idea that a breakthrough mod like 0SEX came out... I suppose it is possible for an "Illusion" style romance sequence in the Gamebryo engine.

Might be easiest to do as 5 different mods, or at least 4 mods as you could combine 4 and 5 into a single mod. I also agree making them so the PC is in charge or the victim. Such as a mod like Defeat for the rape so the PC can do the raping or be raped. Same with prostitution, the PC can engage whores or become one to earn some caps. etc.

I like your ideas for romancing, 0Sex would be quite good for sex scenes...

Obviously I like 2, you listed more a less what Defeat does (or tries to do anyway :P) for Skyrim and what I have in mind for fo4.

if nobody wants to mod around this theme more than a port of Defeat I'll probably code a fresh mod from scratch for this.

I'm quite interested into the slavery part too, with synth and all there is a lot of potential. :)

Also don't underestimate the potential of the settlements, opening our own brothel and/or slave camp can be so fun to mod & play.

I feel like FO4 is going to have an amazing framework & mods, even more than Skyrim.

Obviously I like 2, you listed more a less what Defeat does (or tries to do anyway :P) for Skyrim and what I have in mind for fo4.

if nobody wants to mod around this theme more than a port of Defeat I'll probably code a fresh mod from scratch for this.

I'm quite interested into the slavery part too, with synth and all there is a lot of potential. :)

Also don't underestimate the potential of the settlements, opening our own brothel and/or slave camp can be so fun to mod & play.

I feel like FO4 is going to have an amazing framework & mods, even more than Skyrim.

I am still holding out hope you get a sudden desire to do Defeat when the mod tools come out. Since it is one of my must have mods for Skyrim. :)

That would be sweet, you could call it Defeat again  ;)

Any idea if anyone is making a slavery framework? Or is this something they are thinking about including in SexTec?

Well... sadly (at least from one point of view), in the bethesda lore friendly universe, being eaten out is likely to refer to cannibalism rather than oral sex.

And I expect that analogous tensions are going to crop up throughout this kind of effort.

And that is maybe a good thing - you cannot have a game if you only have a goal without anything to stall you from getting there?

Anyways... I have been thinking about compromise (and compromised) alternatives to the straight-up murder so much of the lore focuses on.

One approach which I think does not require eliminating the fundamental hostility mechanics of the game ties sexual activities to healing and recovery. This, I imagine, would let you have a broad spectrum of "love mechanics" which mostly works with the lore.

And this will seem rather ordinary and obvious (and it should, because that is what I have been trying to achieve): supplementing the special/perk system would be a system involving desire, arousal, relaxation, teasing/coyness, and maybe even relationship mechanics (vulnerability, honesty, mutual goals, happiness, ... though these tend to pull you away from game mechanics and into narrative mechanics, and that means you have to accept that you will be restricting your audience).

The idea I have fixated on, one I think that would be lore friendly, as well as a good natural progression of the game...

Raiders/Slavers who move in, and turn Vault 111 into a cryo brothel. i.e: you could literally window shop for who you wanted, pay, thaw and have at it. From the Raiders/Slavers point of view...it would be highly profitable. Imagine how low their food cost is, etc. 

As there is already animation in place for you in one of the cryo chambers, a whole slew of quests where you become trapped/held also come into play. 

Just some food for thought. Vault 111 is essentially abandoned once you leave. Nothing else touches on it, or makes use of it later in the main story line. I think something along these lines would be a good use of 111. 

Synth Sexslaves: I see some difficulties to keep that lore friendly if you keep in mind:

- Most common people in Commenwealth fear and hate them 

- BoS wants to exterminate them

- RR on the other hand would liberate them

- so if there is a market, it would be a well hidden black market ;)

I see a lot of trouble for our synth-sexslave owner - could be good stuff for a lot of quests.

2) No PC victim? ( many play the female protagonist and  males can become victim of gay rapist too )

3) Well if you want it realistic, you should add

- NPC can approch you if they are horny

- NPCs can reject an approch from PC

- NPCs can become jealous, if you flirt with several of them and they get aware of that

- NPCs can mate other NPCs too, so you may have a rival if you want to mate a specific NPC ( in general, I think more NPC - NPC action would make the game more realistic, because when it comes to realism the most common flaw of PC games is, they are too player centric )

5) I would add, PC can work as a prostitute too

- Income however may depend on your sex skills, but

- might be limited by the wealth of the NPC ( they can not spend more money then they have )

Synth Sexslaves: I see some difficulties to keep that lore friendly if you keep in mind:

- Most common people in Commenwealth fear and hate them 

- BoS wants to exterminate them

- RR on the other hand would liberate them

- so if there is a market, it would be a well hidden black market ;)

I see a lot of trouble for our synth-sexslave owner - could be good stuff for a lot of quests.

2) No PC victim? ( many play the female protagonist and  males can become victim of gay rapist too )

3) Well if you want it realistic, you should add

- NPC can approch you if they are horny

- NPCs can reject an approch from PC

- NPCs can become jealous, if you flirt with several of them and they get aware of that

- NPCs can mate other NPCs too, so you may have a rival if you want to mate a specific NPC ( in general, I think more NPC - NPC action would make the game more realistic, because when it comes to realism the most common flaw of PC games is, they are too player centric )

5) I would add, PC can work as a prostitute too

- Income however may depend on your sex skills, but

- might be limited by the wealth of the NPC ( they can not spend more money then they have )

Was going to say that about number 5 too, but you beat me to it. :D

While a lot of the other ideas seem fun, I only reeeeally want 3. I was so disappointed by the companion romancing in this game, especially since the companions are actually well developed and interesting characters otherwise! All we get is a little flirty dialogue and implied sex, not even a hug or kiss animation...

Oh, and also because I'd give my left arm to fuck Danse.

Surprised no one has mentioned the possibility of custom syringer ammo as a potential trigger for non-con naughty stuff once the next iteration of GECK is a thing. The Pax dart could have added functionality and the berserk dart could have a random chance at a rape-y frenzy instead of murder / death / kill.

If beast stuff ever comes into play, I can see folks modifying mongrels and mutant hounds so they can have Dogmeat's take-down, or possibly even using that so their raider or super mutant masters have an opening.

Personally I'd be more interested in the romance or brothel side of things, but still. A slight twist on WandererZero's Cryo Brothel idea would involve the Sole Survivor going dark and starting it up with or without Raider / Slaver help.

'Reversals' of some of these for female characters, too! It'd be interesting to have the companion sex scenes as you described, but play through them with the POV of the female character. Or maybe the POV of the male character, if you're into that but want a female PC.

This.

I'm much more interested in being on the receiving end.  :blush:

I have this idea that I would love to see happen (though I can already tell, without any modding experience that it would be a hell of a project) which is an expansion on the settlement system.

Once you have the radio set up in the settlement, you have a chance of slavers show up at your settlement. They're not hostile, they simply come around with an offer for the boss (you). They ask you to allow them to set up a slaver camp (opens up new construction options in the settlement) and occasionally will give a quest to capture a couple slaves for restocking.

You can also refuse, which will turn them against you and you will from time to time get a radiant quest that a settler has been kidnapped by slavers (who have much better ideas for them than raiders).

If you accept, the settlements with slaver camp will on occasion see raids by the minutemen to free the slaves (Slaver replacing the Minutemen as your settler faction) and slaves would become a resource like foor/water which would affect the settlement's happiness.

Some of the constructions: cages to keep and display slaves, all sorts of public bondage devices to make the slaves open to use by the public.

And of course slaves would be able to do all the menial work that your settlers normally do (except for guard the settlement)

I have this idea that I would love to see happen (though I can already tell, without any modding experience that it would be a hell of a project) which is an expansion on the settlement system.

Once you have the radio set up in the settlement, you have a chance of slavers show up at your settlement. They're not hostile, they simply come around with an offer for the boss (you). They ask you to allow them to set up a slaver camp (opens up new construction options in the settlement) and occasionally will give a quest to capture a couple slaves for restocking.

You can also refuse, which will turn them against you and you will from time to time get a radiant quest that a settler has been kidnapped by slavers (who have much better ideas for them than raiders).

If you accept, the settlements with slaver camp will on occasion see raids by the minutemen to free the slaves (Slaver replacing the Minutemen as your settler faction) and slaves would become a resource like foor/water which would affect the settlement's happiness.

Some of the constructions: cages to keep and display slaves, all sorts of public bondage devices to make the slaves open to use by the public.

And of course slaves would be able to do all the menial work that your settlers normally do (except for guard the settlement)

That's good input. I think connecting slavers to settlements , if the player wants this to happen, is a great idea to exapand on the economy sides of settlements while having the ability to be a little more evil in everyones own playstyle. I´d rather not bring in the minutemen into this. I´m sick of Preson Garvey already.

What about assaultrons! Don't tell me you guys all forgot about KLEO in Good Neighbor. All assaultrons with a vagina and anal you can bang and you or the assaultrons themselves can install a mechanical double sided dildo by inserting (or installing) one side into the assaultron's vagina or anal so you can ride it or have it bang you. Or play with it, just to tease the assaultron cuz y not. P.S. ever since I met KLEO in Good Neighbor, I've always wanted to bang her. ;)

And I also noticed how the Gen 1 synths are all males, there perhaps could be a possibility there are female variants? To add on with the synth sex slave idea, you can find and repair Gen 1 synths and reprogram them to be sex toys while giving them a whole new body with full working genitals, male or females plus female voice.

And lastly, power armors with full functioning male and female genital parts. Personally, I've played Fallout New Vegas a lot with a lot of adult mods and loved wearing power armor in that game and seeing my female character alongside Veronica in her Brotherhood Of Steel power armor (which I give her) getting banged while still in their power armor. So I thought possibly adding male and/or female genital parts to power armors in Fallout 4 and these parts are connected to the actual pilots genitals via dildo(s) if female pilot and flesh light if male pilot so that if their suit gets bang by, say a Deathclaw, then the pilots themselves would be able to feel every sensation each time the Deathclaw thrusts his penis into the power armor's vagina or anal and of course vice versa for female Deathclaw (I mean come on, who wouldn't want to bang or get banged by a female Deathclaw while wearing a power armor with a full functioning penis or clitoris, especially if its mating season for their species) and ultimately the pilot themselves would climax from inside the power armor along side the Deathclaw after it cums inside the power armor's female genitals parts or the male genital parts cums inside the female Deathclaw's vagina by transferring the male pilots semen through the flesh light and out of the power amor's male genital. Cuz we all know that when its time for mating season, them animals are horny as fuck and they don't give a fuck what they're fucking. True fact. But of course, this shouldn't be limited to just Deathclaws or other huge creatures with a penis or vagina but also something as small as a Radroach with a penis can still be able to bang the suit with the pilot still inside.

I'm so excited for when the G.E.C.K. comes out, can wait to see all these sex mod ideas on loverslab come to fruition! :) The possibilities are endless!

• 4 months later...

There are some small things we can do already - meshes, sounds, texts (dialogues, quotes) - resources :) That's something everybody can do - for instance: Prostitutes, jet addicts quotes, clothes. Slave traders and slaves quotes. For more advanced modders: we can even make brothel building already, and make working diseases. So if you want to help, you can do it now! :)

Archived