Hum, I am not familiar with any of those. Meaning, I haven't used any of them. So I don't know, sorry.  :-|

That's alright, I will try different solutions I have in mind. I will report back if I find anything. :3 But overall I really like this mod. And I got a good scare/laugh yesterday. :)

I'm using Alternate life so I just started creeping around in Bleakfalls barrow, with me I have the brother. We are sneaking on some dragur and I turn around. In my field of vision, there is a big penis (and a hard one) and I yell out "Holy sh*it" and starts to laugh so hard I had to pause the game. XD My fiancé asked what I was doing, all I could say was "Big penis!" he just rolled his eyes at me. ^^

Oh hi. I have tried your mod and I love it. :) I noticed one little problem though. I had both brother and father as my followers, I dissmissed them inside the guest house and they attacked me. Just so you know. :)

Strange. I think that's down to whatever follower mod you use, because once the intro quest is over, the only thing my mod does, is given them random comments. And those stop too if they're dismissed.

Added: By the way, do you use BBLS? That may cause problems with follower mods. I had something similar to what you described, long ago, when I had BBLS installed.

Thanks for the answer, nah I don't have BBL. I the mods who has something to do with followers are: Amazing follower tweaks, Followers level with you, Follower trap safety, Followers can relax and Follower map markets. Could it be one of them messing it up? 

I love AFT and use it. So I don't think you need to use Followers Level With You, Follower Trap Safety, or Followers Can Relax since those functions are part of AFT.

As for follower fights, and I've seen a few, mostly they come from dropped items and the followers fight over the item. You can get a clue with their dialogue if you hear something like, "I saw it first!" I've never had any follower attack my PC though. So those extra mods mentioned above may be causing some conflict. If you have AFT set so that followers ignore friendly fire, then they won't attack each other over that either, for the most part, but not always.

I cannot speak to Brother's Keeper since I've not installed it yet. But I'm certainly glad for the warnings posted in this forum.

I have been using the follower Signar from ffabris' Gay Candle Pond Ranch mod since the beginning of this playthrough -- level 1. I use basic AFT with a max of five active followers so there have been times when I have released him so that I could put another new follower into my posse. Never have I seen him 'go berserk,' for lack of a better phrase. He has never participated in a follower fight either as I recall.

Earlier this week, I had returned to Blackthorn Manor and had taken an iron mace off of a new, active follower since I had given him a Daedric axe to use instead. I dropped the mace from my inventory onto the floor, used the console to take the stolen tag off of it, and put it back in my inventory. I turned around, left the room and then I heard, "I saw it first!" This surprised me since there was nothing there to see but a fight broke out all the same between two non-active followers and Brian, a merchant NPC who's a regular at the Manor. It took a bit to get that one under control since I couldn't command the non-active followers and could not make them active to command since I could not interact with them while they were fighting. So I'm curious if you had put or dropped any items in that cell where you released those followers before the fight started. Or did you pick up anything from that cell?

I've never used Follower Map Markers so I don't have experience with it. Do you like it? How do you find it useful? I use My Home Is Your Home to give my AFT followers homes so I know where to find them. So I'm curious as to why you use that mod. AFT also has a Home function as well.

Hmmm....Is that 'big penis" thing something that can be replicated? :lol:

Guest ffabris

I'm using Alternate life so I just started creeping around in Bleakfalls barrow, with me I have the brother. We are sneaking on some dragur and I turn around. In my field of vision, there is a big penis (and a hard one) and I yell out "Holy sh*it" and starts to laugh so hard I had to pause the game. XD My fiancé asked what I was doing, all I could say was "Big penis!" he just rolled his eyes at me. ^^

Hahaha.... love it! :D

Oh hi. I have tried your mod and I love it. :) I noticed one little problem though. I had both brother and father as my followers, I dissmissed them inside the guest house and they attacked me. Just so you know. :)

Strange. I think that's down to whatever follower mod you use, because once the intro quest is over, the only thing my mod does, is given them random comments. And those stop too if they're dismissed.

Added: By the way, do you use BBLS? That may cause problems with follower mods. I had something similar to what you described, long ago, when I had BBLS installed.

Thanks for the answer, nah I don't have BBL. I the mods who has something to do with followers are: Amazing follower tweaks, Followers level with you, Follower trap safety, Followers can relax and Follower map markets. Could it be one of them messing it up? 

I love AFT and use it. So I don't think you need to use Followers Level With You, Follower Trap Safety, or Followers Can Relax since those functions are part of AFT.

As for follower fights, and I've seen a few, mostly they come from dropped items and the followers fight over the item. You can get a clue with their dialogue if you hear something like, "I saw it first!" I've never had any follower attack my PC though. So those extra mods mentioned above may be causing some conflict. If you have AFT set so that followers ignore friendly fire, then they won't attack each other over that either, for the most part, but not always.

I cannot speak to Brother's Keeper since I've not installed it yet. But I'm certainly glad for the warnings posted in this forum.

I have been using the follower Signar from ffabris' Gay Candle Pond Ranch mod since the beginning of this playthrough -- level 1. I use basic AFT with a max of five active followers so there have been times when I have released him so that I could put another new follower into my posse. Never have I seen him 'go berserk,' for lack of a better phrase. He has never participated in a follower fight either as I recall.

Earlier this week, I had returned to Blackthorn Manor and had taken an iron mace off of a new, active follower since I had given him a Daedric axe to use instead. I dropped the mace from my inventory onto the floor, used the console to take the stolen tag off of it, and put it back in my inventory. I turned around, left the room and then I heard, "I saw it first!" This surprised me since there was nothing there to see but a fight broke out all the same between two non-active followers and Brian, a merchant NPC who's a regular at the Manor. It took a bit to get that one under control since I couldn't command the non-active followers and could not make them active to command since I could not interact with them while they were fighting. So I'm curious if you had put or dropped any items in that cell where you released those followers before the fight started. Or did you pick up anything from that cell?

I've never used Follower Map Markers so I don't have experience with it. Do you like it? How do you find it useful? I use My Home Is Your Home to give my AFT followers homes so I know where to find them. So I'm curious as to why you use that mod. AFT also has a Home function as well.

Hmmm....Is that 'big penis" thing something that can be replicated? :lol:

I have used AFT a long time and like it too, I will try and see if anything change if I remove Follower level with you etc. Follower Map Markers is a good mod, you give your follower a marker, so you can turn it on via the quest log and track him or her. I always misplace my followers and they wander of too sometimes so it's good to have. :) 

And about the fight, no I didn't pick up anything or dropped anything what I know of. Maybe I stepped on something so one of them got hitted by it. I don't know. I had My home is your home, but lost it and forgot the mods name so thank you for reminding me :D

The "Big penis" incident was.. wierd. And still funny. :3 If it happens again I will take a printscreen of it ^^

Thanks for the follow-up! :) You're welcome for the mod reminder.  :cool: 

Follower fights always seem an enigma to me. The first time I had one, I actually quit the game/playthrough because I didn't know what to do. Lydia was killed in it. And there seemed to be no provocation whatsoever. We were just all walking down the road when one of the followers just went berserk and started attacking another. Chaos ensued. :s

Guest ffabris

I've only had followers go nuts when I had BBLS installed. Never since then. But perhaps that was coincidence, I dunno.

BUT ... I have had "generic" NPCs go nuts... to give one example, inhabitants of Skaal village. I'm there to help, and they all attacked for no reason. The fix for that, I learned, is to get out of their range, fast, then wait 24 game hrs.

I never had BBLS installed so I don't have that excuse.

With AFT followers, I found it best to use the Tweak Command "Stop" to freeze them. Then change your location by walking a good distance away or changing the instance. Then "Summon" them and they are normal.

With that fight at Blackthorn Manor, I found I could 'talk' with Brian and when I did that the fight ended. But I could not interact with either of the non-active followers involved.

Guest ffabris

Does this patch require either of the Hearthfires patches to the original Elysium Estate?

No. I made this with the most basic option of the home.

Followers can be wierd sometimes. :)

So a follow-up, I uninstalled Followers level with you, follower trap safety and followers can relax and played (after using LOOT and FNIS) and they didn't stalk and scare me with big hard penises and chased me down around Skyrim at all. Even some options I didn't know I had was enabled now. So I took matters in my own hand and my PC married the brother. So cute :3

But I will test some more of this before I say it's fixed. :) But it looks and behaves much better now.

And one question for you ffabris: are the father a nudist? He always get naked when he is not adventuring with me XD especially when we are home and relaxing.

Thank you all so much for responding :)

And one question for you ffabris: are the father a nudist?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I cannot answer for ffabris but I enjoy his mods immensely mostly because the men in them are generally very scantily clad. :D

Then again, all the men in my game are very scantily clad. :lol:

Guest ffabris

And one question for you ffabris: are the father a nudist? He always get naked when he is not adventuring with me XD especially when we are home and relaxing.

LOL! I forget what his outfit is set to, frankly. And I don't think there's a strip trigger in either home. However, there is one by the small pool. That may be it.

And one question for you ffabris: are the father a nudist?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I cannot answer for ffabris but I enjoy his mods immensely mostly because the men in them are generally very scantily clad. :D

Then again, all the men in my game are very scantily clad. :lol:

Oh is that so :D Well I enjoy it to, really much so :)

LOL! I forget what his outfit is set to, frankly. And I don't think there's a strip trigger in either home. However, there is one by the small pool. That may be it.

Ah, well then I think he has a party every day ;)

Guest ffabris

Ah, well then I think he has a party every day ;)

Heh ... their default packages have them hanging out there, along with the guards when no on duty. ;)

Guest ffabris

OK.

Got the quest from the courier, made it to the estate, completed the opening quest, spent the night in the guest house, had morning lover's comfort with dad & bro, got up to go and CTD. I didn't even make it to the door.

*sigh*

Just FYI

I doubt it is BK as such. The quest is done, the scripts have done their job. All that's left is two NPCs, pretty much, with occasional comments they can make. I didn't touch the builds in any way. I just added markers needed for the quest.

I didn't really figure it was BK, just the magic of Skyrim. This is a brand new mod list and there's a lot for the game to learn with it. I'm actually rather pleased with it so far.

I figured it was probably more from a glitch from the new SexLab since the CTD happened shortly after a scene. But this new game is looking really good so far. :)

ok so i got the quest off the courier and i dont know where to look for them, are they at elysium estate or somewhere else. i already went into elysium estate if that is where they are supposed to be found but they are not their. is their a specific location or do they wander around the whiterun stables?

ok so i got the quest off the courier and i dont know where to look for them, are they at elysium estate or somewhere else. i already went into elysium estate if that is where they are supposed to be found but they are not their. is their a specific location or do they wander around the whiterun stables?

Check the guest house behind the estate, or the pool. :)

I found them in the guest house since it was raining at the time. But my map marker for the quest took me right to that door.

My question is, "why do they follow me around like lost puppies after the initial greeting quest is over?" I finally took them both on as followers and then told them to 'relax' through the AFT commands. I was planning to take them as followers anyway but I was surprised by their behavior after the quest ended.

I don't see that behavior with Hakon and Karl at Candle Pond Ranch. That introductory quest ends and then they have a line of dialogue to the effect of "we have work to do" and they go about their business. Perhaps you might consider putting something like that into Brother's Keeper as well. I didn't see the twins at Cocksmen Village follow me either after that intro quest was done.

Just wonderin'. :D

Guest ffabris

You've already been answered, but ... they're in the guest house, waiting, basically. The intro quest gives a map marker to them. Well, the brother, specifically, as the father turns up a bit later.

My question is, "why do they follow me around like lost puppies after the initial greeting quest is over?" I finally took them both on as followers and then told them to 'relax' through the AFT commands. I was planning to take them as followers anyway but I was surprised by their behavior after the quest ended.

No clue. Once the quest is over, they go over to a preset daily routine: sleeping, relaxing by the pool, hanging out indoors.

I have only the father as a follower and the brother stays in the house as intended.

Maybe they are following because their quest did not end for some reason. If I remember you are supposed to have sex 3 times in the quest. Maybe if the 3rd scene is still pending they will follow you around? Just a guess...

I had similar case with TDF prostitution. I offered a follower to a NPC but the NPC said that he likes to watch and "I" had sex with the follower while the client was masturbating watching us. Then I assumed that this is all and went on to do a quest. However the client keep following me and even fast travel with me. And when I talked to him I saw a new line added to the dialogue asking him if he wants to be part of the fun now. After this was done the client happily (I hope :-)) went away.

Guest ffabris

I have only the father as a follower and the brother stays in the house as intended.

Maybe they are following because their quest did not end for some reason. If I remember you are supposed to have sex 3 times in the quest. Maybe if the 3rd scene is still pending they will follow you around? Just a guess...

I had similar case with TDF prostitution. I offered a follower to a NPC but the NPC said that he likes to watch and "I" had sex with the follower while the client was masturbating watching us. Then I assumed that this is all and went on to do a quest. However the client keep following me and even fast travel with me. And when I talked to him I saw a new line added to the dialogue asking him if he wants to be part of the fun now. After this was done the client happily (I hope :-)) went away.

Yep, that is a possibility. Good catch!

ok so i dont think i can find them because they didnt spawn in, i have the quest but no quest markers, i assumed their didnt need to be one considering in the note it says come find me so i wandered around in and around the estate and no ones their. i spawned him in but no quest initialized when spoken to him. is the guest house that small room with all the blue beds or is it a completely different location like behind the whole building of Elysium estate? i have all the right mods installed but is their a specific order in which i need them installed like Elysium first then Brothers keeper? The solitude men's club works fine and so does Cocksmen village but this one is the trouble maker.