Guest ffabris
View File

NOTE: I consider this mod completed. I have no plans to make further changes, other than fixing any bugs which may be reported.

This mod gives you a gay male (marryable) follower/lover/brother and a follower/lover/father. The brother is a level 10 mage, and will level with you. The father is a warrior, also level 10 at start. These two will adapt to the player race as long as it is one of the four "human" races (breton, imperial, nord, redguard). For other races, they default to nord.

The followers will be naked when you meet them, but they have armor in inventory. Give them something and they should equip the armor they have (this is intentional, btw.)

You also get two guards which take turns patrolling round the house. Also added are two horses (one ridable, and one [cough] "pet"), and a "pet" dog. All (human) NPCs sleep in the guest house, unless you make them followers and use a mod to give them a different home.

I made no changes to Elysium other than adding the NPCs, and markers for them to use. Oh and allowing fast travel from the interiors. You still need to get the key to the main house as in the original mod.

Starting
Wait for the courier to find you, with an unexpected note.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT have this mod enabled if you are starting a new game, or the courier will break the initial Helgen sequence. (This does not apply if you use "Live Another Life", of course, unless you select the vanilla start.)

Lite
For those who are not into the incest aspects of this mod, there is a Lite version available. This removes all the scripts, thus leaving the brother and father as normal followers, allies, both marryable. The gaurds remain too, as does the ridable horse, but the two "pets" are removed.

Requires
You need to have the following mods installed before this, along with all their requirements.

Recommended

Upgrading

• Version 0.1 to 1.0 or 2.x
    Version 1.0 changes all the player chests in the house, so at a minimum, you will have to empty any that you have used, and leave the house interior before installing the new version.
    Also, since the follower's inventory has changed, those changes may not be applied to a game in progress which already includes him... I honestly don't know. No scripts have changed, however.
  • Version 1.0 to 2.x; 2.x to 3.x
    This requires a clean save. Dismiss the followers, if they are currently following. Collect everything from chests, etc, go to a location well away from the house. Save. Uninstall he old version. Load your save, wait a minute, save again. Clean the game with Save Game Cleaner. Install version the new version, load the cleaned save. Wait for the courier. Enjoy!

Conflicts
SLEN users note: while this mod does not conflict with SLEN, the followers have their own sex dialogs, so you may want to disable SLEN dialogs for them. (Does not apply to the Lite version, as this has no built-in dialog.)

Load Order
If you use the recommended mods, listed above, the following load order (per Skyrim Data Files) has been tested and works:

WhiterunHoldForest

CLARALUX

JKs Skyrim

WhiterunHoldForest_JKsRoriksteadPatch

CLARALUXify - JKs COMPLETE

WhiterunHoldForest_ElysiumEstate_CompatabilityPatch

Brother's Keeper

Translations

88x31.png NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

Standard Disclaimer

This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Subject to CAB approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change without notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. For off-road use only. As seen on TV. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Colors may, in time, fade. We have sent the forms which seem right for you. Slippery when wet. For office use only. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Keep cool; process promptly. Post office will not deliver without postage. List was current at time of printing. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. At participating locations only. Not the Beatles. Penalty for private use. See label for sequence. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Do not write below this line. Falling rock. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. Nap was here. Your canceled check is your receipt. Add toner. Place stamp here. Avoid contact with skin. Sanitized for your protection. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Sign here without admitting guilt. Slightly higher west of the Mississippi. Employees and their families are not eligible. Beware of dog. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. You must be present to win. No passes accepted for this engagement. No purchase necessary. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. Shading within a garment may occur. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from fire or flames. Replace with same type. Approved for veterans. Booths for two or more. Check here if tax deductible. Some equipment shown is optional. Price does not include taxes. No Canadian coins. Not recommended for children. Prerecorded for this time zone. Reproduction strictly prohibited. No solicitors. No alcohol, dogs or horses. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Restaurant package, not for resale. List at least two alternate dates. First pull up, then pull down. Call toll free number before digging. Driver does not carry cash. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary. If the flow controls supplied are not installed, this unit will not operate properly. Keep out of reach of children. When this set is used with other equipment, if the picture is not stable or the buzz sound is heard, try to change the mutual position of relevant equipment or take enough distance between them. This unit not labeled for retail sale. Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine. Close cover before striking. Mind the gap. No merchantability expressed or implied. Parental discretion is advised. Sold as a novelty item only. Although robust enough for general use, adventures into the esoteric periphery may reveal unexpected quirks. Not available in stores. May cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Vitamins A, D, E, and K have been added. Not designed or intended for use in on-line control of aircraft, air traffic, aircraft navigation or aircraft communications; or in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility. Container may explode if heated. May contain traces of various nuts and seeds.

This supersedes all previous notices.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/05/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description
  • Special Edition Compatible

My hard drive died a month ago, and I only got around to re-installing Skyrim this weekend. Naturally, I thought I'd catch up on your mods. While the theme of this one isn't exactly one of my fetishes, I figured I'd give it a shot (mostly because I liked the house ;)

The dialogue was surprisingly well written, as were the books. I do have some feedback, tho:

1) The distance the father can greet you is way too large. Maybe it's because I hadn't re-installed reduced NPC greetings yet (which this reminded me I was missing.) I'd left the house and was almost to the carriage driver outside Whiterun when I got one of his dialogue lines from nowhere.

2) The initial letter you get remains a quest item even once the quest finishes, so it's stuck in my inventory. Not a huge deal as it doesn't weigh anything, but just a FYI.

Guest ffabris

My hard drive died a month ago, and I only got around to re-installing Skyrim this weekend. Naturally, I thought I'd catch up on your mods. While the theme of this one isn't exactly one of my fetishes, I figured I'd give it a shot (mostly because I liked the house ;)

Ouch! I was wondering where you had disappeared to. Welcome back! :)

The dialogue was surprisingly well written, as were the books. I do have some feedback, tho:

1) The distance the father can greet you is way too large. Maybe it's because I hadn't re-installed reduced NPC greetings yet (which this reminded me I was missing.) I'd left the house and was almost to the carriage driver outside Whiterun when I got one of his dialogue lines from nowhere.

Hum, he should only autogreet once, when he shows up while you're getting it on with the brother. I think. Been a bit since I worked on this.

2) The initial letter you get remains a quest item even once the quest finishes, so it's stuck in my inventory. Not a huge deal as it doesn't weigh anything, but just a FYI.

Hum, yes true. :-|

Hum, he should only autogreet once, when he shows up while you're getting it on with the brother. I think. Been a bit since I worked on this.

I probably didn't convey what I meant. After you meet them and the scene plays out, when you're in the area they'll make random comments. The dad talks about the son and the son says things like "dad's checking out your ass and is probably going to fuck you soon." Kind of flavor text in audio. Idle comments. I called them greetings but there's probably a better name for them.

They can make these comments to you while you're anywhere in the cell, regardless of where they are. Like I was in Solitude, took the carriage back to Whiterun and get their lines from thin air. (They aren't my companions or anything - they're just chilling out at the house.)

It was amusing at first, but it's becoming slowly more annoying over time. 

Guest ffabris

I probably didn't convey what I meant. After you meet them and the scene plays out, when you're in the area they'll make random comments. The dad talks about the son and the son says things like "dad's checking out your ass and is probably going to fuck you soon." Kind of flavor text in audio. Idle comments. I called them greetings but there's probably a better name for them.

They can make these comments to you while you're anywhere in the cell, regardless of where they are. Like I was in Solitude, took the carriage back to Whiterun and get their lines from thin air. (They aren't my companions or anything - they're just chilling out at the house.)

It was amusing at first, but it's becoming slowly more annoying over time. 

Ah ok, I get it. Hum, that should only happen if you're nearby, since I'm hooking into the same code that is used for normal follower commentary.

OK, will try to look into these two things, ty.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ffabris

So I am a little confused.  Does this mod involve a custom quest as well or just the two followers with unique dialogue?  Do the followers dialogue have a story path or do they respond to in-game events?  Looks good I'll try to give it a try on my next playthrough

Depends on what you downloaded. The LITE version is unscripted, so no quests at all. You just get ordinary followers.

The full version has an introductory quest. Install the mod, then wait for the courier to find you.

All this is explained on the download page. :)

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw this posted, I was a little apprehensive about downloading, because previous attempts at other mods such as Isle of Mara and Blackthorn Gay Hamlet, resulted in crashing constantly.

So, I thought what the hell, just give it a go and to my surprise everything went smoothly and so far my guy has had sex with his brother and father 12 times. He just can't get enough of that sweet family loving.

Can I request, if you ever decide to do an update to add maybe some hot uncles, nephews, step brothers or adopted brothers from other races. The more the merrier.

Question - As they currently live in the Guest House, is it safe to move them into the main house or are they designed to live exclusively there?

I'll give your Solitude's Men's Club mod a go now.

because previous attempts at other mods such as Isle of Mara and Blackthorn Gay Hamlet, resulted in crashing constantly.

I had trouble with Blackthorn Gay Hamlet until I removed FloppySOS and replaced the patch with the non-FloppySOS version. Now it works great.

FYI :)

Guest ffabris

When I saw this posted, I was a little apprehensive about downloading, because previous attempts at other mods such as Isle of Mara and Blackthorn Gay Hamlet, resulted in crashing constantly.

So, I thought what the hell, just give it a go and to my surprise everything went smoothly and so far my guy has had sex with his brother and father 12 times. He just can't get enough of that sweet family loving.

Can I request, if you ever decide to do an update to add maybe some hot uncles, nephews, step brothers or adopted brothers from other races. The more the merrier.

Question - As they currently live in the Guest House, is it safe to move them into the main house or are they designed to live exclusively there?

I'll give your Solitude's Men's Club mod a go now.

:) Glad it worked for you!

More relatives huh? Maybe. But I think this mod is pretty much done as is. As for other races, I make what I like, what turns me on, which is mostly Nords and Redguard.

Yes, you can relocate them, if you're using a follower mod of some kind. I put them in the guest house so they wouldn't be in the way for those who prefer to have the main house for themselves.

Yes, you can relocate them, if you're using a follower mod of some kind. I put them in the guest house so they wouldn't be in the way for those who prefer to have the main house for themselves.

I moved them into the main house and within minutes, they started to have sex with my followers - John Shepherd, Chris Redfield, Kaiden Alenko and James Vega. When they had finished, within 1 minute they started to have sex again, with different partners.

Leaving the house and going outside to have some fun with the horse, my guy came back in side and they were still at it. It's a full on orgy 24/7.

And they just can't get enough of brother/son incest. They are insatiable, it's a wonder my player can even walk. I almost - almost - feel a bit sorry for my followers/player having to have so much sex. I thought at first it might have been the random sex mod, but so far I have yet to discover what it causing this weird but unintentionally fun scenario to occur.

Now only if I can get Dante from DMC to load into Skyrim.

I moved them into the main house and within minutes, they started to have sex with my followers - John Shepherd, Chris Redfield, Kaiden Alenko and James Vega. When they had finished, within 1 minute they started to have sex again, with different partners.

Leaving the house and going outside to have some fun with the horse, my guy came back in side and they were still at it. It's a full on orgy 24/7.

And they just can't get enough of brother/son incest. They are insatiable, it's a wonder my player can even walk. I almost - almost - feel a bit sorry for my followers/player having to have so much sex. I thought at first it might have been the random sex mod, but so far I have yet to discover what it causing this weird but unintentionally fun scenario to occur.

What mod are you using that gets the followers/NPCs to initiate the sex? Or is it part of this patch?

What mod are you using that gets the followers/NPCs to initiate the sex? Or is it part of this patch?

I have no idea, what is causing this to happen. I asked a couple of people in the Nexus forum and they think it might be the result of a left over script when I upgraded to USLEEP conflicting with the Random Sex mod.

I tested and found that it stopped if I removed the father/son from the main house back into the guest house. But since it doesn't really use much memory and only initiates when I go back into Elysium Estate, I'll see it as an unintended perk of the game.

Since upgrading to USLEEP, I have noticed some NPCs behavior changes and mod conflicts where there were none before. SexLab Bounty is one, where now the guards will either rape or imprison you. There is no dialogue to initiate sex to pay off your crimes.

Guest ffabris

Fun!  The guys in BK are tagged as gay, and exhibitionist (ie, they get turned on by being naked, and seen naked). Might have something to do with it.

Wondering if you planned on expanding this at any time or creating a deeper mod like it? While gay mods are not 100 percent my thing, they can be when they involve dialogue and interesting characters.

(Not complaining about the current state of the mod. I actually enjoyed it)

Guest ffabris

I didn't have plans to take this further, no. The idea was to give the player some followers, with a bit of "spice" thrown in by way of introduction and NPC comments throughout.

Guest ffabris

okay. no biggie. thanks for the response!

:-) I'm working on a small town, currently. Mostly done with the building aspect, so the "interaction" (ie intro quest plus daily "stuff") is still to be started. I'll just say "twins" and leave it there. ;)

Oh hi. I have tried your mod and I love it. :) I noticed one little problem though. I had both brother and father as my followers, I dissmissed them inside the guest house and they attacked me. Just so you know. :)

And I noticed that they don't obey the command when you relieve them as followers. They continue to follow you though they are not followers. And they can just walk in, in a city or anywere totaly naked and follow your around. I laugh alot to this but it's starting to get annoying. :)

Guest ffabris

Oh hi. I have tried your mod and I love it. :) I noticed one little problem though. I had both brother and father as my followers, I dissmissed them inside the guest house and they attacked me. Just so you know. :)

Strange. I think that's down to whatever follower mod you use, because once the intro quest is over, the only thing my mod does, is given them random comments. And those stop too if they're dismissed.

Added: By the way, do you use BBLS? That may cause problems with follower mods. I had something similar to what you described, long ago, when I had BBLS installed.

Strange. I think that's down to whatever follower mod you use, because once the intro quest is over, the only thing my mod does, is given them random comments. And those stop too if they're dismissed.

Added: By the way, do you use BBLS? That may cause problems with follower mods. I had something similar to what you described, long ago, when I had BBLS installed.

Thanks for the answer, nah I don't have BBL. I the mods who has something to do with followers are: Amazing follower tweaks, Followers level with you, Follower trap safety, Followers can relax and Follower map markets. Could it be one of them messing it up?