• 9 months later...
On 9/12/2019 at 6:59 AM, AlexanderAnoma said:

So how did you get BK to work with an older version of Elysium Estate? My BK plugin does not recognize any of the older versions.

Same.

Originally downloaded the latest version of Elysium. Fast traveled to Whiterun stables and walked the short distance to the house. The Courier was right there waiting for me, gave me the letter, and triggered the quest. No markers and no father and brother due to the newest version of Elysium not having the guest house.

So I removed both mods, downloaded version 4.3.5 of Elysium, installed it, then installed BK again.

Did the same thing; fast traveled to the stables and walked to the house, and the guest house was there. No courier. I wait and wait and wait, and do some random fast travels, still no courier.

• 1 year later...

Hello every 6 month question for this post - what is the quest ID? I can't get the courier to bring me anything and I have used opencontainer and he doesn't have a letter. I have checked to have the right version just thought I could keep the quest tidy with the ID for commands. Thanks and much love for your talent and creativity :D

• 4 months later...

NOS Pierced Ears

Doesn't work, the game crashed when you have it installed. Vortex gives the "Oblivion" error: "NosPiercedEarsAll.bsa - is loaded by NosPiercedEarsAll.esp, but is intended for use in Oblivion."

And it doesn't work with the older 0.5 version.

You have to choose "AlternativeBodySlot55 - all-in-one-60901-0-6.7z" in Optional Downloads.

Edited by DaddyBearLovr
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

So, this may be a but of an odd request, but can anyone give me a list of names generated for the father and brother based on race? Or at least the Breton names? I switched to SSE a while ago so I don't think I can just download this to find out. (Unless maybe the lite version becasue of the lack of scripts? which I'd be fine with. For this particular character, at least)

The reason I ask is becasue I had this in my LE file, which no longer exists, and it's driving me crazy trying to remember these names. The reason I want them is because the backstory I have in mind for my current character includes his parents and brother, and I'd like to use those names as the basis, since I have it written up. I'll just pick a random Breton name for his mother. Hell, it's actually only the father's name I cant remember. 

Edited by Isamu_Kuno
Guest ffabris
32 minutes ago, Troys50 said:

I'm having difficulties getting this mod to work in 2022.

https://i.imgur.com/BGQ4s96.png

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.bsa, ElysiumEstate.bsa, NosPiercedEarsAll.bsa, and Skyhunks.bsa are all having Incompatible archives errors, which is causing me to be unable to load the game, as it crashes before anything shows up. Any help would be appreciated!

I haven't played Skyrim in years, I'm afraid.

However, the messages are fairly self-explanatory: non of those mods are compatible with the version of skyrim you're using. You will need to convert them, presumably. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

3 hours ago, ffabris said:

I haven't played Skyrim in years, I'm afraid.

However, the messages are fairly self-explanatory: non of those mods are compatible with the version of skyrim you're using. You will need to convert them, presumably. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

I've done a little rearranging and I've figured out the problem: Skyrim Special Edition doesn't work with this, so im doing it on normal Skyrim. However, I've gotten the courier's note, but there's no NPC's waiting for me to continue the quest. Help?