What mods should I use for this project?

raptor4d4

Hello!  I’m planning a project and I could use some advice from people who have been using sex mods for longer than I have. 

Since I’ve learned how to take screen captures while playing Skyrim, I’ve started making pics and comics and posting them on my Tumblr page.  Check the link below for a collection of my work so far if you’re interested.

http://raptor4d4.tumblr.com/post/131313225194/my-skyrim-comic-collection

Now I’m planning a new project.  I’m going to load up Skyrim with a variety of sex mods, create a new character and go on an adventure.  I’ll wing it and make comics based on this character’s random adventures.  If I come to a location and an idea for a new comic chapter strikes me, I’ll set it up.  Of course I’ll share it here as well as on my Tumblr. 

I’m holding some polls on my Tumblr to determine various aspects of this character before I start.  Here is the backstory so far.  The Dragonborn is a wealthy noblewoman with an innocent nature from High Rock who has decided to come to Skyrim.  She has been warned of the dangers of going to Skyrim but she is set on going.  And it’s not just the civil war people are worried about.  A strange perversity has gripped the country.  Many erotic rumors are drifting across the borders and being a sexy woman in Skyrim may not be the safest thing right now.

I’ve got two polls going right now.  The first is to determine how “innocent” the Dragonborn will be.  The second is to determine if she will become sexually submissive or sexually dominant during her sex adventures.  She will experience both during her adventures but ultimately she’ll become a sex slave or a dominatrix based on this poll.  Check out more details about the voting options and the polls themselves here.  I’m really lacking on votes right now so any additional ones are appreciated! 

http://raptor4d4.tumblr.com/post/131258522774/corrupting-the-innocent

After these are done, based on the results I’m going to do one or two more polls to determine how she ultimately ends up in Skyrim using the Alternate Start – Live Another Life mod.  I’ll make a list of options that best seem to fit her. 

To the matter at hand.  What I really need advice for is what sex mods should I use?  Going to try and fit as many as I can together so my Dragonborn can potentially have many sexual escapades. 

Some mods I’m considering is the one that just have slavers and their sex slaves roaming Skyrim.  Another that has sex slaves in noble houses all over (or is that the same one?).  I’ve already got Amorous Adventures installed and I plan to keep it.  Slaverun sounds like a good one.  Sampled it before but I hate how it now relies on this one gore mod.  I’ll have to avoid the gore parts.  And what about this SLUTS one I’ve read about where the DB is forced to work as a ponygirl?  Does that work well?

Couple of side questions.  I use Wet and Cold but I’ve heard it is very script heavy and can interfere with other mods.  Is this true?  Should I disable it for this?  And if you look at some of the comics I’ve made you’ll note that I have a bit of a problem with seams at the neck, wrists and ankles.  I use CBBE, CHSHBC and the XP32 skeleton with a fair skin mod.  Anyone know of a way I can get rid of the seams?

What other mods would you recommend for such a playthrough?  No bestiality mods though.  Since I’m going to post these on my Tumblr and they are touching on this subject, let’s keep it between humans for right now. 

Any suggestions or votes you’d like to contribute will be appreciated.  Thanks!

I recommend Hydra Slavegirls, Sex Slaves for Vanilla and/or More Bandit Camps(if you're using it), Soulgem Oven, Shlongs of Skyrim(make a poll to see if your character is going to have a penis as well as a pussy, and I vote for having both), Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced, Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop, Sexlab Stories, Sexlab Sex Slaves, and Sexlab Eager NPCs.

I'd definitely recommend Defeat and Simple Slavery (not just because I made it). I never play without Prison Overhaul (and its patches) or Devious Cidhna

For pure slave immersion, nothing beats Slaves of Tamriel, but you will have to pretend you escaped because it doesn't have an end yet. Make a save right before it begins, then go back to that save when you want to pretend you got away - coc'ing out doesn't remove the script effects and will make gameplay behave in odd ways.

If you play a mage, I recommend College Days: Winterhold (another unintentional plug) and the new Loansharks of Skyrim to pay for it, especially if you use mods that decrease your money.

I also recommend OBIS or a similar bandit-increasing mod to make your chances of getting captured greater, especially if you add something like Better Deadly Bandits so they level up at the same rate you do.

Also, I use Wet and Cold all the time and it hasn't caused problems that I'm aware of.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.  I'll look more into those mods to see which ones I can get working.  I'm not fond of futa so there won't be any of that and it has already been decided that the character will be a Breton.  Any other mod suggestions or tips are welcome. 

Another question about one of these mods. Have a small problem with some of the Devious Device items.  Some clip through the body. Don't remember the name of one but it has leather straps that go all over the body?  A lot of the straps go into the body.  And the nipple rings don't show up.  Do they just not work with the CHSBHC body? 

Anyway, moving on to the next poll!  Using Alternate Start to determine where she will begin.

http://raptor4d4.tumblr.com/post/131344984444/from-nobility-to-slavery

Any votes or input is appreciated!

I have a few suggestion for your project (consider that my englsh knowlege is low, so I could have misunderstood what you're looking for)

First I suggest you to get a Good ENB to boost your graphic, it save a lot of time instead of re-editing your screen.

Then you could make your life easier with The Puppet Master ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10870/?) to pose the actor, etc.

There was also another mod that provide the ingame changes, about shaders and other but I don't remember the name.

Another Graphic edit mod In game that you could find useful is The Imaginator ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13049/? )

Other than this, The Racemenu ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624/?) And the Bodyslide  (I don't remember the link sorry), togheter could help you with the clipping issues (re-edit the model In game).

Also I suggest you to use the HDT extension (in the bodyslide) instead of the CHSBHC

And at last, Gimp is a Free paint program that could help you to re-edit the images, add dialog etc.

The rest mostly depends about the story that you want to set up.

Edit:

Tentacle mod: Estrus for skyrim (there's also here on the LL a reskin to make the tentacles "hermeus mora" approved )

I always read about ENBs but I never really thought about using one.  Don't they impact performance?  They're a bit taxing on computers?  I have quite a few mods installed that I want to keep active so would an ENB put too much stress on a PC?  I hope they can be installed with Mod Organizer. 

I remember seeing that Puppetmaster mod before I started doing screenshots.  I'll have to see if it works well if the Positioner mod I'm already using. 

I have Racemenu already but not Bodyslide.  It looks complicated...

I'll look at HDT Extension. 

And Gimp is what I've been using so far to make my comics.

I'm looking at several slavery mods right now.  Which one would you recommend that allows the player to be owned by an NPC?

Since I haven't started the playthrough yet I'm still planning a lot of things.  I could see a scenario where the Dragonborn could get captured, enslaved and sold to someone and that owner could become a central figure in whatever story I end up crafting.  What mod allows this and works the best? 

And do any of these mods allow the slave to leave their master's side?  Must they stay inside or can they go on quests or errands?

I always read about ENBs but I never really thought about using one.  Don't they impact performance?  They're a bit taxing on computers?  I have quite a few mods installed that I want to keep active so would an ENB put too much stress on a PC?  I hope they can be installed with Mod Organizer. 

I remember seeing that Puppetmaster mod before I started doing screenshots.  I'll have to see if it works well if the Positioner mod I'm already using. 

I have Racemenu already but not Bodyslide.  It looks complicated...

I'll look at HDT Extension. 

And Gimp is what I've been using so far to make my comics.

About the Enb: Fuck yeah! it will put your pc on stress like there's no tomorrow XD

Anyway you could enable/disable it anytime In game (ctrl + F12 if I remember right), so you could use it only when start the photo session...

About the install Instruction if you get the "Real Vision" ENB there's all the video guides you need to do all step by step

The Bodyslide is helpful, and there's also for this a tutorial in the main page of the mod, when enabled the bodymorph in game via Racemenu, you could fix most of the clipping issues

The HDT is also good for the Hair mod (like Hair Project), it makes all more dynamic...

I'm looking at several slavery mods right now.  Which one would you recommend that allows the player to be owned by an NPC?

Since I haven't started the playthrough yet I'm still planning a lot of things.  I could see a scenario where the Dragonborn could get captured, enslaved and sold to someone and that owner could become a central figure in whatever story I end up crafting.  What mod allows this and works the best? 

And do any of these mods allow the slave to leave their master's side?  Must they stay inside or can they go on quests or errands?

Uhm... Tecnically you don't need any mod, having the puppeter master allow you to craft almost any scene simply using the "master" as a Follower

The Zaz Animation Pack for cages etc.

A Poses Mod, to create more depth in the scenes (but I see that you have it already)

To be honest, what you need are Locations, scenarios and a bit of Inspiration, not mechanic (just some basics to inspiration):

So, mod like JK Skyrim (all the cities reworked, that give you more depth in scenarios), or some restyles of the Volki-- Volkwas--Wolksv-- THE FUCKING VAMPIRE CASTLE, the college of Winterhold

For Example:

A Dragonborn, Breton Noble that enter in the Winterhold college and get captured during the quest to recover the books for the arcaneum

A thief Dragonborn enslaved when tries to break in the quest of the farm near Riften

A X Dragonborn that do the Dawnguard quest as a Vampire servant and not as Vampire

My suggestion is: find a solid subject and a basic storyline (even not considering the protagonist as the dragonborn), you'll think about the mods later, when needed, otherwise you'll risk to have too many option e too few ideas.

Install some immersive Mods, start playing, then follow the inspiration (and use at minimum the FastTravel and Carriage)

For example:

Breton Mage, Winterhold college

Mod: Sex Lab Defeat, Realistic Need And Disease, Frostfall

She go for an errand for the accademy, comes to Riften to find a Book, get robbed by the thieves guild, Can't get back to Winterhold (no money, no food, no chance to sourvive the cold on the way back, Errand not completed and fear to be considered incompetent, etc.)

And like that you have various possible storyline (Haelga bunker house, Rataway, Thieves guild, Corrupted Guards, Tavern work, Maven Blak-briar), with various opportunity about intercourses.

Anyway, strictly about adult Mods:

Sanguine Debauchery + Or Maria Eden (but this last I suggest you to wait a bit, there's a new version in betatest), should give you some good cues

Read the instructions on the Github for the SD+ (Here on the LL you find a link in the mod description, The FAQ)

The SD Also could be useful to access "freely" to bandit camps, without recreate all the actors, But Tecnically it is simpler to disable the Npc Detection

Also You could use "Simple Slavery" to 'bridge' the Capture-Selling-New Master, and It has a good location for the auction (based on the Temple of mara, but obviously, reworked)

SlaveRun Reloaded, could be good

Another interesting mod about submissive play is the "Submissive Lola", but is mostly about submissive play, not 'real slavery', and I think that it need some fixes

"Hydra slavegirl" is more about 'immersive slavery skyrim', but I think that you already know it...

The Radiant Prostitution, about Whoring

Oh... One last suggestion/request: in the comic/images/descriptions please use a simply english, read big description in medium/averange english in small size is terrible :P

Declaring an end to my last poll.  Here are the results.

http://raptor4d4.tumblr.com/post/131444248859/results-are-in

I am beginning to get some ideas about certain "fixed events" in this story.  Might just roleplay the Dragonborn having a Master/Mistress rather than relying on a mod but we'll see. 

Thanks for all your tips and suggestions Versh.  Though I'm a little confused about that last line.

"Oh... One last suggestion/request: in the comic/images/descriptions please use a simply english, read big description in medium/averange english in small size is terrible"

I'm a little unsure what you're asking here.  I remember you said your English isn't the best but could you clarify a bit?  What do you mean by "simply english"?

Sorry about the language, I'm using a mix of half knowledge, 2 part of Google translator, one of luck and one of wizardry: it could get tricky sometimes.

Anyway: Just suggesting to pay attention about the text writing phase: if the language is too complex to understand for a "non english" the result suffers

I've also forgot: maybe you'll find also useful a lighting mod, like "Enhanced Lights", and an utility for create custom light for the scenes, but this last I don't know even if exist.

You might want to try Submissive Lola (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2115-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod) for enslavement. It just makes your player a slave of one of your followers, so you can still go about doing things - they'll just have things for you to do for them in the meantime. 

You will have to RP the unwilling part, though, because the mod starts with you asking to be enslaved.

I'll try to be more careful with the text.  I'm adding text right now to a comic I took pictures for a week ago but never got around to finishing.  We'll see how it turns out. 

I'll take a look at that Submissive Lola too.  See how that works.  Thanks. 

As a guy who spent a lot of time doing a filming/posing project in the past I see that some here don't really understand it.

Mods that carry value because they come with the understanding you'll actually be playing the game somewhat like its meant to be played (going to dungeons/completing objectives and fighting etc) don't always carry value for your project.

Sexlab defeat is an example. Good for immersion in actual play but not so effective for when you want to set up a specific shot that you already have planned. It's easier and more effective to use matchmaker spells and work with options present in sexlab. The idea of it all being non-consensual or consensual comes from the dialogue and story you create not from the fact that you were using a non-consensual themed mod.

ENBs are another thing...so freaking many of them actually sell themselves on being resource friendly so the games still playable. But if the MO profile you'd working with is meant for comics and/or machinima you don't really need to care about that. Assuming your computer is good enough that the more intense ENBs don't CTD you outright...then all that those ENBs are probably going to do is slow you down when loading up new areas or seeing a lot of characters/movement/combat on the screen. That'd be annoying of course if you were actually trying to play but acceptable when you're only trying to screen grab during more secluded/stable moments in game. So if you want the best looking comic you try and get the best looking stuff. Textures/meshes/ enb setting cranked up to 11 is a good thing here.

Of course you might be trying to have the best of both worlds...which means making the comic and actually also playing, all within one MO profile (or if you don't use MO all within your single game profile). I'd say just don't do this...either play the game or make the comic but don't use one profile for both if you want it to be as good as it can be.

Above all else though...please DON'T do these two things that everyone always does...don't leave the HUD on...don't use vanilla hairstyles...please...

Archived