Fame System, Discussion

Versh

Uhm, the fact is that during the 'Test sentences' I tried to figure out some lines of dialogue and the difference was really really tiny. Maybe it is my fault (after some thausands of lines of dialogue in the previous mod all the lines of dialogue start to seems identical :P)

Tecnically you're right (it could be a language restriction of me): if not for the dialogue difference it could be useful for other mod/interaction, Like the "slut" as "general counter for sexual act known" and Exhib for "general Flashing"...

Anyway there's another problem about:

Tecnically if you have sex in public you're also Naked/exhibitioning so:

In only naked -> + Exhib
If sex in public -> +Slut + Exhib

So the Exhib value will probably be mostly over the Slut, or at least equals, then:
There's really a gain doing that? That's why I've maded a common fame type between the two (and also for a mod dynamic that I describe below, in the next response)

Anyway we could freely discuss about it (like any other part of the mod), maybe we find a better solution.

Anyone has an opinion to share about?

--

Sorry about Consensual / non-consensual, probably I've missed it:

About the nudity there's no way (except specific other mod that trigger it) to differentiate "Volunteer nudity" increase from "Forced nudity" increase.

About Sex it is possible but there's a tecnical problem:

The Consensual/non-consensual would be a "fame type variation", so in the end, you'll have:
Anal Fame Consensual, Anal fame non consensual, Oral fame Cons, Oral fame Non cons, Etc. -> All the Fame * 2

In term of future lines of dialogue: we have already 20 Fame Type * 3 RoleType family (Aggressive, submissive, neutral) * 6 Type of reaction (Friendly to offensive) * 10 Variation of lines (for example), That make a Total of 3600 [more or less] (without considering the Sexual difference between male/female) -> This Only for ONE fame LEVEL (and let's pretend to have at least 3 Level: Rumor, Known, Famous) [Note: That's why I said that is better to work on group for the dialogue plugin]

Adding the Consensual/non-consensual it will double this value (40 fame Type).

For experience I can tell that is better to write more general sentences and let the context do his work

So Instead of:
1)Consensual Anal: Considering your smile and your walk, you had a pretty good night ahn?
2)Non-Consensual Anal: Damn, that was so rough that I find incredible that you could even walk now!"

A general:
1)Anal: By the Gods! Yesterday you seemed like a Dwemer anal machine!
In this case is the context that suggest you if the speaker is offending you or approving you.

This is also the reason because there's not an "Anal Active fame" and "Anal passive Fame", all this system require compromises or you'll have an overwhelming bloat of line of dialogue.

For example:
1)Oral Passive -> There's always a smile in the morning when you wake up with a blowjob...Am I right?
2)Oral Active  -> So, again giving your head like it wasn't yours?

It could be semplified with:
1)Almost every problem can be solved by using the head right? *laugh*
In this case the line fit both hypothesis.

Anyway: Speaking of compromises here is where the "slave fame" comes in
Tecnically the Slave fame emulate the "non-consensual" (at least in the city) because all the sentences of this group presuppose absence of choice.

So, finally to respond to your question (sorry for all the explenation, but it was to be clear):
I prefer not to add a specific consensual / non-Consensual variation fame, and, instead, use the Context and the ability of the writer to differentiate Consensual Vs Non-Consensual fame, with a bit of help from the Slave Type Fame.

--

About the Devices = Slaves:

Tecnically I agreed with you, deviced not always means enslaved but there's a few thing to consider:

-A device most of the time (not always) means that someone lock you inside it
-The fame isn't "What's really happened", but "what's people think about a real/fake fact"
-If, for exmple, you have the Hydra Slavegirl / Captured dreams / Cursed Loot / Devious devices / Pet Collar / zaz Resources / SD+ / etc, you could easly imagine that the people of Skyrim are used to associate a 'Device' to various form of sexual slavery
-If the Pc has some "Slave Fame" it means that the device was on plain view (The pc is/was naked)

So: If Alvor see a woman with a visible chastity belt probably he will think about a sexual slave / submissive type, not about a soldier / adventurer how want to protect herself from get raped.

Because: Is more easy to think, She will not be naked/exposed, This argument is valid until you speak about a chastity belt (what about a Gag ring?)

So as said before: compromises

--

Sorry for the long explenation, I'm triyng to be understandable :P

Hope it helped to solve the doubt.

I just thought about spreading rumours yourself, I.E. if you were to tell Hulda that you saw Ysolda get it on with one of those redguard guys? Or maybe spread nasty rumours about your followers or maybe yourself? After all, it is highly possible to spread rumour about yourself but unlikely.

I think your list is very complete. Some question I ask myself, why do you divide ?:

2 * Slave Devices or tats on sight

18 Masochist OtherMod

And as the two differ?

What is?:

16 Rebellious OtherMod

And as a final question, if I may, how about "frivolous person / hussy"? Do you know, for example, "SexLab Solutions"? Because something would fit well.

I just thought about spreading rumours yourself, I.E. if you were to tell Hulda that you saw Ysolda get it on with one of those redguard guys? Or maybe spread nasty rumours about your followers or maybe yourself? After all, it is highly possible to spread rumour about yourself but unlikely.

This system doesn't provide a diffuse fame system for all the Npc for some reason:

-Performance impact. If it should work as framework the first rule is to cost the lesser in term of system resources

-In Theory only the Dragonborn and few npc could be famous all over Skyrim (Ulfric, The Emperor, some Jarls, That Pain in the Ass of Nazeem, etc.). The others can be known locally, but not famous enough to be known in different holds.

So for now this system will not provide the Fame Npc, maybe in the future I'll do an expansion, but not detailed as the Fame for the player Character.

As said before I don't have much time at my disposal to promise things / do big change / add big features.

Anyway what you're suggesting could be implemented in a "blackmail mod", for example: To lose some fame, you could find gossip about other Npc (pickpocket letters, search the house, speak to someone, pay someone to seduce him/her, etc), to 'distract', 'Pay' or Blackmail your Blackmailer.

Should be nice, but I can't develop this.

I think your list is very complete. Some question I ask myself, why do you divide ?:

18 Masochist OtherMod

And as the two differ?

What is?:

16 Rebellious OtherMod

And as a final question, if I may, how about "frivolous person / hussy"? Do you know, for example, "SexLab Solutions"? Because something would fit well.

Slave is strictly about slavery -> you're subdued by someone who makes you do things (sexual or not), so is about Submission (and this create another problem that I've noticed now XD )

Masochist -> is Mostly about physical Pain (not general masochism about like to do humiliating/painful things)

To be honest the difference now is tiny (and probably they could be merged to save "space") originally the system included a Traits system with traits like "Pain Slut, Trainer, Cumslut, Maschilist, Feminist, Skooma dependent, etc.", but as said, It was incomplete and I had to truncate it, so some type of fame has lost some utility, and now they could be merged together.

Same thing for the Rebellious (and Submissive) fame, but this tecnically could still useful for some mod, even if mostly have their own counter (SD+, Captured Dreams, etc.), it could be used as bridge to unificate different mod counters

Uhm.. Let's See... Hypotesis to modification so far, with the current objection:

1*    Exhib/Slut    Going Around Exposed/Naked [Deciding if separate or not -> For now: Still merged]

2*    Slave        Devices or tats on sight

3*    CumSlut        Cum on sight [Deciding if really needed or just to divide between Oral - Anal - Slut -> For now: Keep, I can't decide myself about]

4*    Oral        Cum face on sight and Sex Lab animation "Oral"

5*    Anal        Cum Anal on sight and Sex Lab animation "Anal"

6*    Master        OtherMod

7*    NoDignity    Tats/Cum/Devices on Sight

8    Whore        Accept payment for Sex

9    Khajit        Sex Lab animation with Khajit

10    Orc            Sex Lab animation with Orc

11    Argonian    Sex Lab animation with Argonian

12    Bestiality    Sex Lab animation with creature (any)

13    LikeWoman    Sex Lab animation with Female

14    LikeMan        Sex Lab animation with Male

15    Submissive    OtherMod [Deciding if merge with Slave: For now: Keep, possible external use]

16    Rebellious    OtherMod [Deciding if remove: For now: Keep, for dialog]

17    Sadic       OtherMod

18    Masochist    OtherMod [Deciding if merge with Slave: For now: Can't decide]

19    Nasty        Sex Lab animation with Pissing, beast, extreme

20    Group        Sex Lab animation with > 2 Actor

NOTE: Some fame Could also be used only for triggering Interaction in other mods (like enforcer and similar), or simply about comment -> For example an Npc that know the PC as masochist could reward him/her with whipping, or an Npc that know the PC as Submissive could try to steal money from him/her, etc.

About the Hussy fame (synonymous of... Flirter? A person who like to Flirt?), I think that we could use the Slut fame (Yes, I know that Flirting and be a Slut are two different things :P).

Maybe I've explained bad above about Npc Reactions:

Every npc react in base of their Relationship rank with the player: So a Friendly Npc or a Lover, could have some Flirt Lines in the Slut fame, instead that "I'm Sorry for your reputation" lines.

The possible Reactions Are:

None, Neutral, Friendly, affectionate, Very affectionate (Lover), Offensive, Very Offensive

So It easy to place the Flirt in an existing fame (if possible) than adding a new one.

So far I'm more about put in a Reaction, instead to do a standalone fame type... Let me know.

18 Masochist OtherMod

And as the two differ?

What is?:

16 Rebellious OtherMod

Slave is strictly about slavery -> you're subdued by someone who makes you do things (sexual or not), so is about Submission (and this create another problem that I've noticed now XD )

Masochist -> is Mostly about physical Pain (not general masochism about like to do humiliating/painful things)

To be honest the difference now is tiny (and probably they could be merged to save "space") originally the system included a Traits system with traits like "Pain Slut, Trainer, Cumslut, Maschilist, Feminist, Skooma dependent, etc.", but as said, It was incomplete and I had to truncate it, so some type of fame has lost some utility, and now they could be merged together.

Same thing for the Rebellious (and Submissive) fame, but this tecnically could still useful for some mod, even if mostly have their own counter (SD+, Captured Dreams, etc.), it could be used as bridge to unificate different mod counters

Uhm.. Let's See... Hypotesis to modification so far, with the current objection:

1*    Exhib/Slut    Going Around Exposed/Naked [Deciding if separate or not -> For now: Still merged]

2*    Slave        Devices or tats on sight

3*    CumSlut        Cum on sight [Deciding if really needed or just to divide between Oral - Anal - Slut -> For now: Keep, I can't decide myself about]

4*    Oral        Cum face on sight and Sex Lab animation "Oral"

5*    Anal        Cum Anal on sight and Sex Lab animation "Anal"

6*    Master        OtherMod

7*    NoDignity    Tats/Cum/Devices on Sight

8    Whore        Accept payment for Sex

9    Khajit        Sex Lab animation with Khajit

10    Orc            Sex Lab animation with Orc

11    Argonian    Sex Lab animation with Argonian

12    Bestiality    Sex Lab animation with creature (any)

13    LikeWoman    Sex Lab animation with Female

14    LikeMan        Sex Lab animation with Male

15    Submissive    OtherMod [Deciding if merge with Slave: For now: Keep, possible external use]

16    Rebellious    OtherMod [Deciding if remove: For now: Keep, for dialog]

17    Sadic       OtherMod

18    Masochist    OtherMod [Deciding if merge with Slave: For now: Can't decide]

19    Nasty        Sex Lab animation with Pissing, beast, extreme

20    Group        Sex Lab animation with > 2 Actor

NOTE: Some fame Could also be used only for triggering Interaction in other mods (like enforcer and similar), or simply about comment -> For example an Npc that know the PC as masochist could reward him/her with whipping, or an Npc that know the PC as Submissive could try to steal money from him/her, etc.

About the Hussy fame (synonymous of... Flirter? A person who like to Flirt?), I think that we could use the Slut fame (Yes, I know that Flirting and be a Slut are two different things :P).

Maybe I've explained bad above about Npc Reactions:

Every npc react in base of their Relationship rank with the player: So a Friendly Npc or a Lover, could have some Flirt Lines in the Slut fame, instead that "I'm Sorry for your reputation" lines.

The possible Reactions Are:

None, Neutral, Friendly, affectionate, Very affectionate (Lover), Offensive, Very Offensive

So It easy to place the Flirt in an existing fame (if possible) than adding a new one.

So far I'm more about put in a Reaction, instead to do a standalone fame type... Let me know.

Thankyou for the explanation. Now it's clearer to me.

Because "Hussy" -Fame, I probably would have been better "Bitch" written. In Mod "SexLab Solutions" the Dragonborn sets as a sex in order to achieve goals or to defuse confrontations.

You could really call with slut, although she takes no money, but uses her body.

The only thing I have come to mind, whether you use Skooma should also broach.

About that consensual vs not consensual: as mentioned earlier, Sexlab tracks player stats. With some math (e.g. what % of sex events have been forced) these things could affect probabilities of how something is interpreted. Also something like being pregnant could increase the slut fame if the PC is not known for having a husband or something like that.

Love the idea though.

SkoomaWhore? The abstinence reaction is too terrible to use. I was uninstall it.

The Skooma whore was just an example, also Sadic and masochist risk to remain unused, but better have it and don't need it than have need of it and don't have :P

Anyway consider that Skooma/drugs Dependant could evenutally be used in a Slut Madness or in a prostitution mod (payed with skooma instead of cash), or in the prison overhaul/paysexcrimes make a plugin that contage between guards the Skooma dependancies fame to allow various interactions, Or make npc refuse their services (For example in skooma whore the innkeeper could refuse to serve you and you has to go in the brothel instead).

The possibilities are countless

About that consensual vs not consensual: as mentioned earlier, Sexlab tracks player stats. With some math (e.g. what % of sex events have been forced) these things could affect probabilities of how something is interpreted. Also something like being pregnant could increase the slut fame if the PC is not known for having a husband or something like that.

Love the idea though.

About the Consensual Vs Not consensual:

The problem it isn't about find the value (the Dominant and Submissive will increase in SL aggressive activity depending on the PC role on it) or make some other famelevel (If we found other 75 valid type of fame there's no problem on adding them)

The problem is about the mass of work for who develop the dialogue lines: and for now I don't even know if someone will develop that.

If they want they could use Multiple fame in a single check and cover every probability (es. a comment triggered only if Submissive and Anal is above a certain value), but it is their choice for a more deep comment system.

About the pregnancy: That is something that should be provided from other mods, for example Estrus chaurus, Inflation etc. as framework I give the instrument to do that, but they're others that should use it.

It's all about the Mechanical, to be brief: I couldn't know what Bodytype is using by an user, or if the pegnancy is from the husband or the Redguard's party, or when a certaing mod fire an event/function regarding this or that (also two mods that made the same thing could use different way to achive that)

It's up to you to ask to the authors of your favourite mods to use the compatibility lines provided, I've maded it easy keeping this on mind.

EDIT: Eventually it could be added a "pregnant" fame, that could be for generic interaction or combined (Es. Slut + Pregnant), for mod like Soulgem oven, Inflation, Chaurus Etc. That could be done...

--------------------

Another Thing:

I got some suggestion via pm (and no offense but: I made a topic to discuss that, no need to be SO shy: no one judge, no one care), for adding more "positive" type of fame, so I would precise a thing:

The fame name are JUST name, it doesn't mean that is negative or positive fame, it's only "knowlege":

You can develop a plugin where all the "fame whore" reactions are about 'filthy whores'

Or

Made the "hostile" reaction about 'cheap whore fame' and the "friendly" reaction about a courtesan

Or

If in a village/bandit camp the comment are offensive and in the jarl court are all about courtesan

Or

Everyone in Skyrim think that the PC is a flower girl

Or

Made that only the Sistes of Diabella think that "Slut" fame is a good thing

The choice is all your, the name is just to be clear.

Still if you have more 'positive' fame type to request, no problem, we could discuss about

About the "cuddles", there's already the 'Sweet' fame [but I'd like a better name]

About the faithful/un-faithful, it's a bit complicated: the player doesn't use any association type, so I couldn't search for his/her Wife/Husband without wasting resources, And, about using the relationship rank: all the follower are on the level 3 by default, The Lovers are the forth but I couldn't know If there's more than one (and in this case, I couldn't know if the PC is playing a polyandry/polygamist), so about that I don't think that is possible.

About the Creature Fame (but is valid for every fame):

Yes, eventually it is possible to made an Npc NOT serve the PC basing on the fame

Example:

An Innkeeper that refuse to rent a room and send you to sleep in the stable, or ask you some services before allowing you to rent a room.

A carriage owner that refuse his services if you don't offer -yours- services to him...

But this is all about other mods or plugin mods, the limit is up to you.

-------------

Anyway thanks for the suggestions, feedbacks and comment from everyone, It helps much to refine the system.

Let me know what you think about

EDIT:

Any intrest to add a Pregnant Fame Type?

About the Consensual Vs Not consensual:

The problem it isn't about find the value (the Dominant and Submissive will increase in SL aggressive activity depending on the PC role on it) or make some other famelevel (If we found other 75 valid type of fame there's no problem on adding them)

The problem is about the mass of work for who develop the dialogue lines: and for now I don't even know if someone will develop that.

If they want they could use Multiple fame in a single check and cover every probability (es. a comment triggered only if Submissive and Anal is above a certain value), but it is their choice for a more deep comment system.

I quess you're right. Let's keep everything that is not too important away, it will be enough if that data is accesable.

About the pregnancy: That is something that should be provided from other mods, for example Estrus chaurus, Inflation etc. as framework I give the instrument to do that, but they're others that should use it.

It's all about the Mechanical, to be brief: I couldn't know what Bodytype is using by an user, or if the pegnancy is from the husband or the Redguard's party, or when a certaing mod fire an event/function regarding this or that (also two mods that made the same thing could use different way to achive that)

It's up to you to ask to the authors of your favourite mods to use the compatibility lines provided, I've maded it easy keeping this on mind.

EDIT: Eventually it could be added a "pregnant" fame, that could be for generic interaction or combined (Es. Slut + Pregnant), for mod like Soulgem oven, Inflation, Chaurus Etc. That could be done...

Of couse I didn't mean that this framework should be one detecting pregnancy. Sorry for being unclear about that. Now I actually don't know if pregnancy as a fame is necessity, a mod utilizing this framework could just make NPC react to the player's current situation (it is pretty visible) beside other stats.

I would like to know more details on how this mod should handle fame spreading. Is this data more "in general" or per NPC? Is the fame spreaded actually when NPCs are chatting together or is it just required that they are in the same area? I don't know if this is possible, but this fame could spread on two levels: per-npc and per-hold. E.g. the player is having some fun with wolf in the hold of the Rift and someone notices. This NPC fills one fame slot and the regional fame is increased by 1. If this person spreads the information, every person this has been told to also fills the fame slot and increases regional fame. Now between some time intervals this fame would spread to neighboring holds and when PC goes there, this regional fame would act as a chance if someone there will know what you have done. One slight problem is that I don't know if the player's current hold can be detected. Something in the game decides which hold's bounty your crimes count towards, though.

Here is my current though on your famelist:

Exhib / Slut : How about merging Exhib with NoDignity and replacing cumslut with slut?

Slave : This should track forced actions on player.

CumSlut : Replace this with simply a slut from the first one. Could track events on player where he or she accepts sex without payment

Oral and anal : Current form is good

NoDignity : How does this actually differ from the first one? Maybe merge and call it shameless?

Whore : Current form is good

Khajit / Orc / Argonian : Current form is good, could have a bit more colorful names.

Bestiality : current form is good. Khajits and Argonians basically belong here, but I guess more specific dialog is wanted to speaking races.

LikeWoman / LikeMale : current form is good.

Submissive : this could be removed, as I think this can be achieved with slave + slut fame, if necessary.

Rebellious : Not sure - could maybe be used if PC is resisting rape or enslavement. This could lead to polarised results: some people don't bother to try, others like the challenge.

Sadistic : Seems a bit similar to some features of "nasty". Don't think these can be merged though.

Masochist : Don't merge with slave. Keep if you want, can't personally figure any use for this.

Nasty : Nothing to add.

Group : Seems good, though don't know if being gang raped should count towards this, as it could lead to difficulties with dialog.

Sweet : seems a bit too vague. Maybe replace with Unfaithful, this could track whether or not the PC is having a sex with his or her significant other, provided that there is one?

Don't worry, simply I don't speak english, so there's always a chance that I misunderstood even if a sentence is clear.

The Pregnant fame could be used as "memory" of a pregnancy, for example:
"So? Ready to give another birth or this time you'll be cautios?"
"And in the end you discovered what was the father?"
"Let me guess, you first thought when you give the birth was: 'Thanks the gods He's not barking!'"
"Damn, I was pretty sure that Argonians laying eggs..."
"WTF!? A CHAURUS!??"

The major differences is that is a Female-Only Fame (obviously), and that is mostly (strange to say) about negative fame (Or maybe it's just me that I couldn't find a positive phrase right now)
And, other than dialog comment, there isn't much other application to that type of fame.. unless someone get out with a "rent-a-uterus mod", but I'm quite confident that will not happend :P

I have explained something in "EDIT 14/10" and "EDIT 16/10" about the Fame system, anyway:

When the PC do something that My mod of another mod consider worthy of a fame point in a specific categories, My mod assign (By itself or by request) that point to a Personal Pool:
For example: A SexLab Activity (my Mod), A Prostitution Act (Radiant Prostitution), Trick a guard with a blowjob (PaySexCrime), give a birth of a chaurus (Estrus Chaurus)

The Fame system get all the npc in a certain radius area and add the relative fame to they (if valid), The other mod could call and event to add a specific fame to a specific Npc or a generic "area add"

The fame is relative to the single Npc, so: Ysolda could know the PC fame as a Whore, Eourland could know the Pc as a Lesbian, Nazeem could have see both activity and know the PC as Whore AND as lesbian.

This fame will decrease over time, but also be contaged to other npc (or increase if assist to other activity):
If in the same location (es. Same City) the contage have a bonus (configurable)
If in other location (another Hold), the contage have a malus (configurable)

So the Traveling Npc could have more or less utility depending on the configuration
There's also others variable (like the bullshit/exageration, Delay configurable, etc.)

The contage is decided by "Fame Slot", that simply is: "This Npc is spreading what knows about the Pc"
The fame slot have an expiration Date, a Number of diffusion and an Owner, what this element does is pretty obvious

The contage is "Any possible way where the fame could spread", a conversation, a letter, a direct/indirect contact, an interrogation, etc. and is "invisible" (you do not see two npc that start chatting, the Npcs doesn't move from their location)
In term of mechanical: the contage is conveyed by the PC itself (the npc around him/her are the possible contaged from a Random Fame Slot) this is needed for spread the fame where is useful (and not to a lone npc lost in a dungeon)

In term of game: An npc has 'spoken' with some others and these are the ones you've actually met

Still, it is possible, as framework, that a Plug-in mod  made some extra contage ways:
For example: an Npc how knows a certain fame of the PC could blackmail him/her or create a new FameSlot, or contage a specific Npc directly or do whatever with the data.

Note about the Hold Fame: The Hold fame was in my previous mod and in this isn't used, to be fully compatible with every Dlc and Location and add extra possibility/Variety

So This 'framework' have 2 basic function:
-> Get and keep track of the Sexual fame of the PC.
-> Manage and Put to disposal that data for other mods.

The use of that data is mostly a matter of the other mods, it's about give a common ground to share Fame data (and others) without dependancies, add contents, make things more immersive and easy, etc.

For example:
In radiant prostitution, you have to wear a specific dress to be considered "Aviable", the author of this mod (WraithSlayer) if want, could freely add the fame level 'Whore' in the check to be considered "Aviable", without any dependancies.
Another modder could decide to do a mod where the PC can't rent a room unless that he/she gives a 'service' to the inn keeper
Another one could extend the 'enforcer' functions of his mod basing on the fame of the PC, instead of random mindless sexual act
Or Add dialog depending on the fame level and reaction type[see under] -> Hello lines that instead of 'Hello' says "Hello slut!", "Hi Honey..."

SideNotes:
Yes, the Location of the player is easily detectable, but I chose to not use it for the fame spread, as said, that was the mechanical of my old mod (with others :P)

Other Functions of this framework [Free data share with other mod Without hard dependancies]:
-Track the Equip status of the player (Naked, Tatoo, Devices, etc)
-Define Roletype Npc (Stereotype of behavior, to better Identify the Npcs)
-Define Sexuality (just a way to customize the SL base assignation of the Sexual preferences across Skyrim)
-Reaction calc (define the type of reaction by Roletype and Relationship rank with the PC)

Some functions are also configurable from other mod (For Example chose a specific roletype for an Npc, or a sexuality, or also exclude that npc from Sexual Fame)

Now About the FameList, you raise some good point, but I'm quite sure that you're using the old list (Cumslut was removed in "EDIT 20/10").
This is the actual Fame List

Slut                General Sex Act
Anal                SL Activity + Cum Visible Anal
Oral                SL Activity + Cum Visible Oral
LikeMan                SL Activity with Man
LikeWoman            SL Activity with Woman
Orc                    SL Activity with Orcs
Khajiit                SL Activity with Khajiit
Argonian            SL Activity with Argonian
Beastiality            SL Activity with Creatures (all)
Sweet Lover            SL Activity ('Loving' anim)
Nasty                SL Activity Naughty/Extreme/Dirty (Pissing, beast, aggressive anim consensual)
Exhib/Exposed        Equip Status (Naked, Cum, Tats, Device), Sl Solo (Obviously in public, or no one gain fame :P)
Slave/Submissive    SL Aggressive As Victim
Master/Dominant        SL Aggressive Not Victim
Group                SL with > 2
Whore                SL after payment

Extra: Not direct use, but possible use from other mod
SkoomaUser
Sadic
Masochist
Pregnant [in doubt if keep, very tiny use]

As said before this fame level increase by the activity or by order of other mod.
For example: A mod about an npc that spread a fake news and add 50 Fame "Orc" about the PC to the Orc Stronghold of Riften

I am sorry that I made you repeat some things from your first post, but I actually wanted to hear more technical details of the system. For example, I assume that there isn't actual letters sent between NPCs on the mechanical level, as that would be just inpractical.I haven't scripted Skyrim at all so I'm not 100% what is the most efficient way to do this here, but in Oblivion I would have unplayable-marked items (tokens) that would represent different fames and distribute them to NPCs. Then I would run a script once per timeframe (let's say one minute) that first would calculate the sums of all different fame tokens that appear on NPC around you. Then based on some formula I would increase or reduce the amount of said tokens per npc. The formula's parameters would probably include NPC's fame/sum of that fame, some kind of general fame level and a random number. General fame can be global rather than locational, and it would still work.

This system is all handy dandy, and it would be easier to manage than the other option, which is to store everything in an array. Of course a fame will not reduce over time if you sit in a dungeon, but the general one will and thus it will automatically have a negative effect on "fame redistribution" the next time you visit in the crime scene.

So, how close did I end up from your vision? Every detail isn't important but I am really curious about how you have planned to execute this idea. As I already said, I haven't scripted Skyrim so I don't know every possibility that exists.

Sorry if I got your list wrong, I referred to post #29 as I thought it was the most recent one. I did compare it to the latest one in first post, but I guess I wasn't too precise. This new list looks a lot better. Let's take a new look, I will skip those that I completely agree with.

- Slut : Atleast agressive attacker should be excluded. Also when sex happends between you and your spouse if you want to take this into an account. If I'm correct, it simply would include a small check concerning the vanilla quest relationshipMarriage.

- Bestiality : Just a guestion, but does "all creatures" include khajiit and argonian? Technically these are beast races after all, even if they are being tracked seperately. Or how about considering a sex with khajiit to be beastiality if PC is not khajit himself/herself?

- Sweet Lover : This could be called just "Lover".

- Exhib/Exposed : Wondering a bit if walking around with devices will make you seem like a wild person or something else. I still would advise that having devices will effect the slave fame and cum the slut one. Your pick, though.

- Slave/Submissive : I still would split these two, as a slave isn't necessarily obedient. Slave fame would include forced actions and having devices as mentioned previously. Submissive fame would include agreeing to demands.

- Group : Still wonder if this should be concerned when being a victim in aggressive. I would imagine that it is hard to fit dialogues accordingly otherwise.

- Pregnant : very marginal maybe, but still would be awesome. I would let my PC get knocked up for the sheer amusement of those dialogue lines.

Should general sex act includes anal and oral or should it be vaginal only?

A general "slut" value from a plugin mod perspective could be attain by adding anal + oral + vaginal (- group if we want to be more precise)

As for non-consensual an easier fix would be just add a non-consensual fame and have the comment mod play a little guessing game with the available number. If non-con fame is larger or equal to all other sex combine then it is safe to assume PC has mostly been engage in non-consensual sex. A trickier approach might be to divide it into non-con vaginal, non-con anal, non-con oral, and/or non-con group, and non-con beast.

I am sorry that I made you repeat some things from your first post, but I actually wanted to hear more technical details of the system. For example, I assume that there isn't actual letters sent between NPCs on the mechanical level, as that would be just inpractical.I haven't scripted Skyrim at all so I'm not 100% what is the most efficient way to do this here, but in Oblivion I would have unplayable-marked items (tokens) that would represent different fames and distribute them to NPCs. Then I would run a script once per timeframe (let's say one minute) that first would calculate the sums of all different fame tokens that appear on NPC around you. Then based on some formula I would increase or reduce the amount of said tokens per npc. The formula's parameters would probably include NPC's fame/sum of that fame, some kind of general fame level and a random number. General fame can be global rather than locational, and it would still work.

This system is all handy dandy, and it would be easier to manage than the other option, which is to store everything in an array. Of course a fame will not reduce over time if you sit in a dungeon, but the general one will and thus it will automatically have a negative effect on "fame redistribution" the next time you visit in the crime scene.

So, how close did I end up from your vision? Every detail isn't important but I am really curious about how you have planned to execute this idea. As I already said, I haven't scripted Skyrim so I don't know every possibility that exists.

Sorry if I got your list wrong, I referred to post #29 as I thought it was the most recent one. I did compare it to the latest one in first post, but I guess I wasn't too precise. This new list looks a lot better. Let's take a new look, I will skip those that I completely agree with.

- Slut : Atleast agressive attacker should be excluded. Also when sex happends between you and your spouse if you want to take this into an account. If I'm correct, it simply would include a small check concerning the vanilla quest relationshipMarriage.

- Bestiality : Just a guestion, but does "all creatures" include khajiit and argonian? Technically these are beast races after all, even if they are being tracked seperately. Or how about considering a sex with khajiit to be beastiality if PC is not khajit himself/herself?

- Sweet Lover : This could be called just "Lover".

- Exhib/Exposed : Wondering a bit if walking around with devices will make you seem like a wild person or something else. I still would advise that having devices will effect the slave fame and cum the slut one. Your pick, though.

- Slave/Submissive : I still would split these two, as a slave isn't necessarily obedient. Slave fame would include forced actions and having devices as mentioned previously. Submissive fame would include agreeing to demands.

- Group : Still wonder if this should be concerned when being a victim in aggressive. I would imagine that it is hard to fit dialogues accordingly otherwise.

- Pregnant : very marginal maybe, but still would be awesome. I would let my PC get knocked up for the sheer amusement of those dialogue lines.

Actually I put the "big update" in the main post, and keep the discussion here, then when I update the main post I give an advice.

You mostly described what does my old system (link in my signature).

The new spread itself like a plague: One have the Flu, contage another (the PC), the pc contage others with the virus taken from the first.

The "letter" is only a roleplaying thing, not a mechanic: the mechanic is an area cast when the delay reach the 0

Every npc have some counter (fame factions) that store a value (number of activity heard/seen) that increase/ decrease with time.

The contages/Spread, depending on the configuration, could be slower or faster than my previous mod

I don't think to have undrestood what you're asking... I've explained almost any part of it.

About FameList:

Slut: The fame name are not to intend as Negative/Positive, but only describing, tecnically 'Slut' is a general counter of the sexual act known by one npc. Also a precisation: It's a fame counter, that means someone watched you doing that. Your partner or the whole Whiterun because you do that in the Market. That's why 'Slut'.

So the aggressive scene should be counted either if the pc is or isn't the agressor (and in this case the pc also gain Dominant/Submissive fame).

You spouse/husband also should not be skipped: he/she obviously knows that had made sex with the Pc (and also the others if there's anyone watching)

This is only knowlege about a fact, not a moral judice.

The effect will depend from other mods, for example in a "comment mod":

Your lover could have a reaction

Your friend another reaction

Your enemy another type of reaction too

Bestiality: No, it means strictly creature and not civilized humanoid, this will als increase the "nasty" counter, but the difference between the two is that "nasty" activity could be also be done by "Dirty" sexual act.

Khajiit/Argonians/orc/etc: The check aren't relative (If A This, if B this other), because the system must be simple, so the fame are simple counter (otherwise I'll need also an elf counter for Khajiit that have sex with elf, but in this case you'll have some fame that will never be used).

It track only this races because they're the most 'strange' and those how made the big gossip.

Eventually I could add the "Vampire" sexual fame, but I don't think I'll do.

Sweet Lover: As said it's only describing and use just "lover" could be misunderstood about the sex with the partner.

Exhib/Exposed: Tecnically "device = Slave" is inappropriate (but possible), I mean: If you're speaking about a collar you're right, but with a belt could be for 'protection' against rape. So instead to make supposition I chose to make two separate fame type.

Consider that the fame are only Data, the use of this data will make effect.

Someone could make a comment mod that use this in the meaning of "slave", other simply "exposed" / "Libertine" / "Vulnerable" / "For Rent" / other.

Other mods could simply use the "exposed fame" as "vulnerability status" for interactions (Help you, have sex with you, get turned on, etc.)

For Example:

In Deviously Enslaved Continued (recently updated), Verstort could, eventually, made a check that the Exposed fame increase the chance of enslavement

In Deviously Cursed Loot, Kimy could, eventually, add a check where Certain Roletype of Npc have a bonus to give you a key if knows that you need it.

Slave/Submissive: Uhm.. yes, you're right, but that's about my crappy english, Submissive should be Submitted, but This fame type is particular:

Tecnically it's meant to work togheter Dominant Fame.

But you should consider that the player Isn't always a slave, it could be the master.

So: for example, If in SD+ you pick the "submit" option You'll do a "Submitted act" and gain that fame, if resist you'll gain a "dominant(Rebellious)" fame. But you're always a Slave.

IF instead you're the master (Paradise Halls), you could be "passive" (Submissive in a vague meaning) with your slave (not punish them when he do something wrong), or "Dominant" and punish it

I know, is a bit tricky, but as said I'm trying to avoid Relative check, so those two are a simple collector of "Active/Passive" activity.

Let me know if you have a better describing name.

Group: This is about the ability of who write the dialogues, as said in some post earlier, I can't be TOO specific with the fame type, or made a comment mod will be impossible (too many variable)

To be brief:

The PC knows already the context, it is pointless to do two different phrase "Rape" "Not rape"

Pregnant: The worse possibility is that It will not get used, so it isn't a problem to add it, eventually it could be used directly from the pregnant mod itself for comment, as "immersive" features, for now I'll keep it... let's see if there's other opinion about.

Should general sex act includes anal and oral or should it be vaginal only?

A general "slut" value from a plugin mod perspective could be attain by adding anal + oral + vaginal (- group if we want to be more precise)

As for non-consensual an easier fix would be just add a non-consensual fame and have the comment mod play a little guessing game with the available number. If non-con fame is larger or equal to all other sex combine then it is safe to assume PC has mostly been engage in non-consensual sex. A trickier approach might be to divide it into non-con vaginal, non-con anal, non-con oral, and/or non-con group, and non-con beast.

Yes, "Slut" is about ALL sex act with the player, like the old mod. So also Oral/Beast/Anal/Vaginal/Nasty/Loving/anything involving a sexual act.

Tecnically Vaginal is inside a "Like woman" that could be either about Vaginal than (regarting of the sex of the player) about Straight/Lesbian fame.

Yes, the "slut" value could also be reached like that, but it will requires a bit of scripting from the modder (and some check), instead I aim to give the possibility for everyone to make a comment Plug-in (possibly to share) without script and with just the basic knowlege of a tutorial.

So the Slut fame is also a shortcut to save resources.

About the consensual/non:

Uhm.. I don't think it is really needed.

You could use the submissive fame that track the knowledge about Player times as victim.

Actually I put the "big update" in the main post, and keep the discussion here, then when I update the main post I give an advice.

You mostly described what does my old system (link in my signature).

The new spread itself like a plague: One have the Flu, contage another (the PC), the pc contage others with the virus taken from the first.

The "letter" is only a roleplaying thing, not a mechanic: the mechanic is an area cast when the delay reach the 0

Every npc have some counter (fame factions) that store a value (number of activity heard/seen) that increase/ decrease with time.

The contages/Spread, depending on the configuration, could be slower or faster than my previous mod

I don't think to have undrestood what you're asking... I've explained almost any part of it.

Sounds like my way of doing seems to be the optimal way of doing this. Besides, of couse, your area cast idea which now makes a lot of sense. This is actually what I wanted to hear, how the fame spreads natively on mechanical level. As I said, I haven't made mods to Skyrim so I don't know all possibilities that exists there. This is why I am curious, as then I can give more precise feedback. Which is what you wanted after all, I assume.

About FameList:

Slut: The fame name are not to intend as Negative/Positive, but only describing, tecnically 'Slut' is a general counter of the sexual act known by one npc. Also a precisation: It's a fame counter, that means someone watched you doing that. Your partner or the whole Whiterun because you do that in the Market. That's why 'Slut'.

So the aggressive scene should be counted either if the pc is or isn't the agressor (and in this case the pc also gain Dominant/Submissive fame).

You spouse/husband also should not be skipped: he/she obviously knows that had made sex with the Pc (and also the others if there's anyone watching)

This is only knowlege about a fact, not a moral judice.

The effect will depend from other mods, for example in a "comment mod":

Your lover could have a reaction

Your friend another reaction

Your enemy another type of reaction too

Bestiality: No, it means strictly creature and not civilized humanoid, this will als increase the "nasty" counter, but the difference between the two is that "nasty" activity could be also be done by "Dirty" sexual act.

Khajiit/Argonians/orc/etc: The check aren't relative (If A This, if B this other), because the system must be simple, so the fame are simple counter (otherwise I'll need also an elf counter for Khajiit that have sex with elf, but in this case you'll have some fame that will never be used).

It track only this races because they're the most 'strange' and those how made the big gossip.

Eventually I could add the "Vampire" sexual fame, but I don't think I'll do.

Sweet Lover: As said it's only describing and use just "lover" could be misunderstood about the sex with the partner.

Exhib/Exposed: Tecnically "device = Slave" is inappropriate (but possible), I mean: If you're speaking about a collar you're right, but with a belt could be for 'protection' against rape. So instead to make supposition I chose to make two separate fame type.

Consider that the fame are only Data, the use of this data will make effect.

Someone could make a comment mod that use this in the meaning of "slave", other simply "exposed" / "Libertine" / "Vulnerable" / "For Rent" / other.

Other mods could simply use the "exposed fame" as "vulnerability status" for interactions (Help you, have sex with you, get turned on, etc.)

For Example:

In Deviously Enslaved Continued (recently updated), Verstort could, eventually, made a check that the Exposed fame increase the chance of enslavement

In Deviously Cursed Loot, Kimy could, eventually, add a check where Certain Roletype of Npc have a bonus to give you a key if knows that you need it.

Slave/Submissive: Uhm.. yes, you're right, but that's about my crappy english, Submissive should be Submitted, but This fame type is particular:

Tecnically it's meant to work togheter Dominant Fame.

But you should consider that the player Isn't always a slave, it could be the master.

So: for example, If in SD+ you pick the "submit" option You'll do a "Submitted act" and gain that fame, if resist you'll gain a "dominant(Rebellious)" fame. But you're always a Slave.

IF instead you're the master (Paradise Halls), you could be "passive" (Submissive in a vague meaning) with your slave (not punish them when he do something wrong), or "Dominant" and punish it

I know, is a bit tricky, but as said I'm trying to avoid Relative check, so those two are a simple collector of "Active/Passive" activity.

Let me know if you have a better describing name.

Group: This is about the ability of who write the dialogues, as said in some post earlier, I can't be TOO specific with the fame type, or made a comment mod will be impossible (too many variable)

To be brief:

The PC knows already the context, it is pointless to do two different phrase "Rape" "Not rape"

Pregnant: The worse possibility is that It will not get used, so it isn't a problem to add it, eventually it could be used directly from the pregnant mod itself for comment, as "immersive" features, for now I'll keep it... let's see if there's other opinion about.

Slut : I see now. I saw this term mostly as a "voluntary sexual activity" meter because it gives an impression of "dragonborn will give to everyone". As being raped isn't fitting to this category, I thought about mentioning it. Spouse thing I mentioned because it is kinda expected that you will have sex with him, so why he/she would seed these rumors? Sounds like this is an optimal place for plugin: how about your husband being unable to start spreading "slut" rumors, but then he would hear that you had your way with Nazeem. Such immersion and consequences.

Bestiality, khajit etc. : Ok, makes sense. If you end having a vampire category, think about wolves and werewolfs also as one, as I have seen they are particulary popular.

Sweet Lover : Ok, next try: Gentle lover?

Exhib/Exposed : i agree with you. How about cum being generally visible, do you still think it fits here better than the slut fame?

Slave\Submissive : You raise a good point. How about calling this one simply Submitted then?

Group : Well, I trust your vision. I'm bad at descriptive writing so can't really figure any suitting dialogues to compensate the difference.

Pregnant : I guess it is better to leave this as a "nice to have". When this mod is complete, we shall see how easy or hard is it to add new (unused by this mod) fametypes. If it will be easy, then what would be the point of not having them, as it is still better that one framework handles everything.

Slut : I see now. I saw this term mostly as a "voluntary sexual activity" meter because it gives an impression of "dragonborn will give to everyone". As being raped isn't fitting to this category, I thought about mentioning it. Spouse thing I mentioned because it is kinda expected that you will have sex with him, so why he/she would seed these rumors? Sounds like this is an optimal place for plugin: how about your husband being unable to start spreading "slut" rumors, but then he would hear that you had your way with Nazeem. Such immersion and consequences.

Bestiality, khajit etc. : Ok, makes sense. If you end having a vampire category, think about wolves and werewolfs also as one, as I have seen they are particulary popular.

Sweet Lover : Ok, next try: Gentle lover?

Exhib/Exposed : i agree with you. How about cum being generally visible, do you still think it fits here better than the slut fame?

Slave\Submissive : You raise a good point. How about calling this one simply Submitted then?

Group : Well, I trust your vision. I'm bad at descriptive writing so can't really figure any suitting dialogues to compensate the difference.

Pregnant : I guess it is better to leave this as a "nice to have". When this mod is complete, we shall see how easy or hard is it to add new (unused by this mod) fametypes. If it will be easy, then what would be the point of not having them, as it is still better that one framework handles everything.

About the Spouse/husband, I've forgot in the previous post:

Considering your point I've added another configurable option about the Relationshiprank 4 (lover) about a bonus/malus to the probability to create a FameSlot.

So, for example, if the base probability of creating a FameSlot for a generic Npc is, let say, 50%, the Lover Npc(s) could have a bonus/malus for this probability, that could cause your lover to have the 70% or the 0% or the 10%, etc. to create a FameSlot. This should emulate a Lover how like (or don't) to speak about his/her sexual life.

I was thinking to add the same for other relationship rank (Enemy and Friend).

About bestiality:

I'm not convinced about vampires, tecnically is only a data, that could be used or not, like "Pregnant"

But I don't think that a citizen of Whiterun will try to comment something like that, also the vampires mostly hides their nature from the people, for example at Morthal or at the sawmill, so I can't differentiate via script between "vampire" and "hidden vampire".

It will be strange if you made sex with a 'strange human' and come out that you gain "sexual vampire fame"

And also: Other than a plug-in comment I don't really know what could be the use of such data.

About the Vampire Lord and Werewolf I think that should go in the bestiality category, They're popular yes, but the usage is really tiny, also they're feral.

About Gentle Lover: Yes, better

About Exposed: If the PC is caught in a sexual act it get the slut fame for this act, if the PC is saw with cum on his/her face you could suppose that he/she had sex, but the notice is about the cum. I know that, in gossip, people aren't so peremptory, but the Exposed fame and the slut fame have a difference:

Exposed have periodic increases by time, Slut only during sex (and I've notices that I've forgot to write that... *facepalm*, ok in the 'ToDo' list)

So, mixing togheter the two type will false some data.

Slave/submissive: I'll think about

Group: I'll make an example that I've already use in DD MDQ

"By the divines! It's unbelivable that you could still walk after that!" <- Generic sex reference, could mean almost anything

Instead of:

"Damn, those orcs had gangbanged you really hard!" <- Specific fame about Orcs, Gangbang, Rough (that implies the presence of similar dialogue about argonians, Khajiit etc)

In that case is the User that recognize "which" act is speaking the Npc.

Pregnant: I mostly agree, but the maintenance function will always act as it is an useful variable like the others, so, no problem adding 3-5 extra... but adding 12 will be a waste of resources :P

About Adding, Is just a matter of updating a Formlist :P

I personally greatly enjoyed your previous mod, and would love to see this be released! Not sure if you previously mentioned this and I simply missed it, but II would love to see a system that links your fame to random approaches by NPCs. For example, if your player has great fame as a slut, random NPCs would approach your player with a request for sex.

The mention of spouse/lover actually makes me thought of something else.

What kind of fame is generated when the PC have sex with an NPC for that NPC?

If a NPC sees the PC have sex "slut" will go up along with other appropriate values, (oral or anal, etc...)

But what happens to the NPC who is engaging in the sex act? What PC fame is increase when that happens? Should it be the same? or should it be none? or should it do something else?

Think about a scenario where PC is having sex with spouse in private, what fame should increase, if any, in response from the spouse.

Now another scenario where PC is having sex with another NPC with the spouse as witness what fame should increase for all involve?

Should there be a "self" fame for NPC to indicate this NPC had sex with the PC but this fame does not spread. Maybe it could be use for other purposes also.

Considering your point I've added another configurable option about the Relationshiprank 4 (lover) about a bonus/malus to the probability to create a FameSlot.

So, for example, if the base probability of creating a FameSlot for a generic Npc is, let say, 50%, the Lover Npc(s) could have a bonus/malus for this probability, that could cause your lover to have the 70% or the 0% or the 10%, etc. to create a FameSlot. This should emulate a Lover how like (or don't) to speak about his/her sexual life.

Sounds good. I still think that all events concerning your spouse should be made seperately. As the fame list already seems guite complete, should we take a look at the roletypes? I don't know how categorised you want to go, but e.g. "traditional" archtype could look like this:

Positive reaction : Gentle lover, Whore, Submitted*, ...

Neutral reaction : LikeMan, LikeWoman, ...

Negative reaction : Oral, Exposer, Nasty, Group, Slut, ...

Offensive reaction : Anal, Bestiality, ...

* Depending on gender makes more or less sense

About bestiality:

I'm not convinced about vampires, tecnically is only a data, that could be used or not, like "Pregnant"

But I don't think that a citizen of Whiterun will try to comment something like that, also the vampires mostly hides their nature from the people, for example at Morthal or at the sawmill, so I can't differentiate via script between "vampire" and "hidden vampire".

It will be strange if you made sex with a 'strange human' and come out that you gain "sexual vampire fame"

And also: Other than a plug-in comment I don't really know what could be the use of such data.

About the Vampire Lord and Werewolf I think that should go in the bestiality category, They're popular yes, but the usage is really tiny, also they're feral.

Well yeah, if someone was known to be a vampire there would be pitchforks and torches instead of gossip and rumor.

I just threw the wolf idea because it came into my mind. Probably no value lost here if not added to the final product.

About Exposed: If the PC is caught in a sexual act it get the slut fame for this act, if the PC is saw with cum on his/her face you could suppose that he/she had sex, but the notice is about the cum. I know that, in gossip, people aren't so peremptory, but the Exposed fame and the slut fame have a difference:

Exposed have periodic increases by time, Slut only during sex (and I've notices that I've forgot to write that... *facepalm*, ok in the 'ToDo' list)

Again, you are right. I love how you seem to have thought everything, hopefully this debate is still useful to the development of the mod.

Pregnant: I mostly agree, but the maintenance function will always act as it is an useful variable like the others, so, no problem adding 3-5 extra... but adding 12 will be a waste of resources :P

Well, luckily if the general categories are properly thought out (which they does seem to be) there shouldn't any room for 12 more.

I personally greatly enjoyed your previous mod, and would love to see this be released! Not sure if you previously mentioned this and I simply missed it, but II would love to see a system that links your fame to random approaches by NPCs. For example, if your player has great fame as a slut, random NPCs would approach your player with a request for sex.

The original project was designed to have those systems by default but, as said, I don't have the time to finalize it so this is basically a framework with fame, equip status and with some other things.

Hopefully this mod could be a base for other modders to develop that more easily.

The mention of spouse/lover actually makes me thought of something else.

What kind of fame is generated when the PC have sex with an NPC for that NPC?

If a NPC sees the PC have sex "slut" will go up along with other appropriate values, (oral or anal, etc...)

But what happens to the NPC who is engaging in the sex act? What PC fame is increase when that happens? Should it be the same? or should it be none? or should it do something else?

Think about a scenario where PC is having sex with spouse in private, what fame should increase, if any, in response from the spouse.

Now another scenario where PC is having sex with another NPC with the spouse as witness what fame should increase for all involve?

Should there be a "self" fame for NPC to indicate this NPC had sex with the PC but this fame does not spread. Maybe it could be use for other purposes also.

This require a complex explanation that I think will be a challenge for my english :P

The fame name isn't to consider with a positive/negative, is only 'Descriptive', so 'Slut' is about 'make sex', so everyone that see the PC doing sex will gain "Slut" fame about the PC, also the partner.

The fame is about the inclination to people to speak about a fact (and the decay of fame is about a lost of intrest about speak of that).

Also: you can't tell to others (fame contage) to have fucked the dragonborn if youself don't know that :P

Anyway the npc react differently depending on the relationship rank with the PC and their RoleType.

The spouse so will use the 'Slut' fame with a proper set of dialogue, what this dialog contains is a matter about what dialogue comment mod will be maded from others.

To make an example: it will not be "Damn! You're really a cum-rag, don't you?", but something more: "Oh Honey, maybe should we spice up things with a redguard or two next time..." or a more diplomatic "Last time was magic... I get hard only thinking about" or "So... giving a party without me? Next time I'll go to the blacksmith to ask about hammering something for me..."

Same thing about other relationship Rank (enemy, neutral, friend), with different Roletype (es. Slave Submissive, Master Kind, etc)

The "self fame" isn't necessary, as said: fame is about chatting on something. You are talking about the already existant SexLab data about the counter of sexual act with an npc :)

For example:

I know that I've made sex with my Ex-gf three years ago and my ex know too, but we don't go around speaking about that. That is Knowlege, not fame. The fame is about her 'Green Genitalia Herpes taken from her cousin how was caught ass-fucking a chicken, coated in barbecue souce'... that *cough* someone 'could have' said around...

Anyway, if you're thinking about some application for 'divorce reaction' or 'husband/spouse rage', it could be done easily.

A simple blackmailing mod basied on the fame stored by the blackmailer

Uhm.. I'm not sure. Did I responded to all your question? I could have misunderstood some of them...

In a day or two I'll explain better the part about Reaction and roletypes, Now I need to define the FameList

Sounds good. I still think that all events concerning your spouse should be made seperately. As the fame list already seems guite complete, should we take a look at the roletypes? I don't know how categorised you want to go, but e.g. "traditional" archtype could look like this:

Positive reaction : Gentle lover, Whore, Submitted*, ...

Neutral reaction : LikeMan, LikeWoman, ...

Negative reaction : Oral, Exposer, Nasty, Group, Slut, ...

Offensive reaction : Anal, Bestiality, ...

* Depending on gender makes more or less sense

About bestiality:

Well yeah, if someone was known to be a vampire there would be pitchforks and torches instead of gossip and rumor.

I just threw the wolf idea because it came into my mind. Probably no value lost here if not added to the final product.

Again, you are right. I love how you seem to have thought everything, hopefully this debate is still useful to the development of the mod.

Well, luckily if the general categories are properly thought out (which they does seem to be) there shouldn't any room for 12 more.

We speak about Roletype/reaction when finalized the Famelist, but I think that the big is done. So in a day or two...

About Wolf / vampires Etc. If someone has a good idea about developping a specific plug-in about and need an hand about some compatibility/adding no problem... but for now, there's no one XD

About the debate: Is useful for sure, nothing get better without critics and doubt.

I'll be worried if it was only "yeah perfect", "That's all ok", "nothing to add" etc

It's a good boat if resist to the storm, not if is pretty on the project.

Anyway, if you're thinking about some application for 'divorce reaction' or 'husband/spouse rage', it could be done easily.

A simple blackmailing mod basied on the fame stored by the blackmailer

This is the part I wonder. How to do a divorce reaction or spouse rage or maybe even something "positive"?

Can we build a mod on top of the available data from fame system or does it have to be a whole other mod that generate and keep track of another set of data?

If PC generate slut fame across all sex acts rather it is having sex with spouse or any random NPC. Mechanically how do we tell spouse's reaction to PC's slut fame is from having sex with spouse or if it is from seeing PC having sex with other NPCs.

Sexlab has some data tracking yes, but some of them are random, and as far as I know they are more or less permanent unless reset manually, which makes it a one way street (everyone can only get sluttier and sluttier :P ), they are useful at times, but your fame system with its diminishing function is more dynamic for a game that can lasts hundreds of hours.

We speak about Roletype/reaction when finalized the Famelist, but I think that the big is done. So in a day or two...

About Wolf / vampires Etc. If someone has a good idea about developping a specific plug-in about and need an hand about some compatibility/adding no problem... but for now, there's no one XD

About the debate: Is useful for sure, nothing get better without critics and doubt.

I'll be worried if it was only "yeah perfect", "That's all ok", "nothing to add" etc

Good luck with your work then. Hopefully someone will do that rumor part of this mod, as I'm not the right one for that job. I might get excited and create that spouse part, but too early for that.

This is the part I wonder. How to do a divorce reaction or spouse rage or maybe even something "positive"?

Can we build a mod on top of the available data from fame system or does it have to be a whole other mod that generate and keep track of another set of data?

If PC generate slut fame across all sex acts rather it is having sex with spouse or any random NPC. Mechanically how do we tell spouse's reaction to PC's slut fame is from having sex with spouse or if it is from seeing PC having sex with other NPCs.

Sexlab has some data tracking yes, but some of them are random, and as far as I know they are more or less permanent unless reset manually, which makes it a one way street (everyone can only get sluttier and sluttier :P ), they are useful at times, but your fame system with its diminishing function is more dynamic for a game that can lasts hundreds of hours.

The main idea is indeed using data from this mod to create events in others. If I have understood correctly, this mod includes fame handling, roletypes for NPCs that will guide their reactions to PC and nothing more. Everything else will be built on top of that, e.g. rumors mod, blackmail mod & enchansed spouse mechanics mod.

Good luck with your work then. Hopefully someone will do that rumor part of this mod, as I'm not the right one for that job. I might get excited and create that spouse part, but too early for that.

I'm quite confidant that no one will try to do a comment mod.

Anyway, in case, I suggest to work with a group, at least 2 o 3 people.

The main idea is indeed using data from this mod to create events in others. If I have understood correctly, this mod includes fame handling, roletypes for NPCs that will guide their reactions to PC and nothing more. Everything else will be built on top of that, e.g. rumors mod, blackmail mod & enchansed spouse mechanics mod.

Uhm... one possibility (thinked now, in two minutes, so there could be errors):

First you need to identify the npc 'Spouse', then find a blackmailer (search through the FameSlot if there's one from a 'Civilized npc', or pick the first npc with fame about you with specific info, like Low morality or Enemy, etc.) or simply create it, trigger a dialog (or an anonymous letter by the courier is easier) where he/she propose something to do in change of silence, then develop all the quest, maybe with various task (Go to this, fuck that, pay X gold, fuck that hooded npc then later discover that was your spouse blackmailed too by the same person, self bondage with 'surprise' gangbang, you know... the usuals...) or something related with other mods (Submissive lola for 10 days, SD+, etc)

Depending on the results your spouse could be or not informed about some of yours activity (that doesn't need to be true), and react on base of his/her roletype:

For example a Dominant Npc could lock you in a inescapable chastity belt, or trigger a 'Submissive Lola', an SD+, etc.

Another Npc could Divorce, other make a scene, other get some revenge, etc.

Or the  blackmailer could create a Uber Fame slot (200 Diffusions with 6 month of Expiration time, with a fame refresh for the blackmailer to avoid the clearing of the fameslot by fame decadence), etc.

Also a 'side quest' could be about discover who is your blackmailer, etc.

Note:

Tecnically the Blackmailer doesn't really know about an activity without your spouse, but it simply has enough info to build up a belivable story based on other knowlege.

So you could have a mod that have an easy dependency or hard dependency with this, without many problem.

-

Anyway speaking on Famelist:

I had a suggestion for a Voyeur fame, triggered when the PC can see (tecnically will be: when the npc involved in sex can see the PC, it's a papyrus thing...) a sexual act performed by others. It's a good idea, but I can't really see any use about. Someone can?

I think we're good, any last thought about it?

I'm quite confidant that no one will try to do a comment mod.

Anyway, in case, I suggest to work with a group, at least 2 o 3 people.

This would be a shame. Would you be able to provide the said mod with atleast dialogue lines, if someone were up to do the mechanical bit of the work?

Uhm... one possibility (thinked now, in two minutes, so there could be errors):

First you need to identify the npc 'Spouse', then find a blackmailer (search through the FameSlot if there's one from a 'Civilized npc', or pick the first npc with fame about you with specific info, like Low morality or Enemy, etc.) or simply create it, trigger a dialog (or an anonymous letter by the courier is easier) where he/she propose something to do in change of silence, then develop all the quest, maybe with various task (Go to this, fuck that, pay X gold, fuck that hooded npc then later discover that was your spouse blackmailed too by the same person, self bondage with 'surprise' gangbang, you know... the usuals...) or something related with other mods (Submissive lola for 10 days, SD+, etc)

Depending on the results your spouse could be or not informed about some of yours activity (that doesn't need to be true), and react on base of his/her roletype:

For example a Dominant Npc could lock you in a inescapable chastity belt, or trigger a 'Submissive Lola', an SD+, etc.

Another Npc could Divorce, other make a scene, other get some revenge, etc.

Or the  blackmailer could create a Uber Fame slot (200 Diffusions with 6 month of Expiration time, with a fame refresh for the blackmailer to avoid the clearing of the fameslot by fame decadence), etc.

Also a 'side quest' could be about discover who is your blackmailer, etc.

Note:

Tecnically the Blackmailer doesn't really know about an activity without your spouse, but it simply has enough info to build up a belivable story based on other knowlege.

So you could have a mod that have an easy dependency or hard dependency with this, without many problem.

Well I didn't considered combining spouse and blackmailing. The former would mainly make you mind who you are having sex with. Blackmaining would be more "I know you did x, do y or everybody else will also know x", like I think you already described. Of course some unloyalty scenario can be included, but the main point being that if your spouse has caught a "fame flu", you have been doing something in his/her absence. Depending on his/her personality, this would lead to different results.

Anyway speaking on Famelist:

I had a suggestion for a Voyeur fame, triggered when the PC can see (tecnically will be: when the npc involved in sex can see the PC, it's a papyrus thing...) a sexual act performed by others. It's a good idea, but I can't really see any use about. Someone can?

I think we're good, any last thought about it?

Well it is easy get this data, but at the same time what can be made of it? Maybe someone would get aroused by the fact that the PC saw him in action, but I don't know about spreading this fame.

Archived