[Unofficial] BodyGen - docs

On the manual side, I've re-read shoka's post and re-watched the video several times and I think I'm starting to see... but I'm still a little confused.

1. Convert my armors in Bodyslide using the preset I want as a BASE body.

Yes. With the Build Morphs option enabled.

1. What about values that only have one field? (e.g. CBBE Curvy's Arms field doesn't have a "big" value in the xml file). Do I just assume the other value is 0 (if it's small) or 100 (if it's big)? Do I find the missing value in the "CBBE base values"? Or do I just use whatever value the file actually lists, and forget about finding the average?

The default value of an unassigned field is usually 0, but some sliders use other default values.

5. Am I supposed to convert the small & big values into a range in templates.ini? And if so, do they go small:big or big:small?

Range is optional, you could also put slider@small or slider@big.

I guess the order that you put it doesn't matter since BodyGen would simply interpolate between the two values.

Anyone who's managed to do this manually, or anyone who's been able to get the converter tool working in Mod Organizer, please step forward.

Try this one. It's written in java, so you need that to run it.

It simply converts the small and big values to their float counterparts (value * 0.01 or value/100). It is regardless of weight. However, there is an "Edit SetSliders" button for modifying the percentage weight of the preset or if you wish to use ranges.

It also includes a settings file for manually setting the default values to be used by unassigned sliders.

Well, thanks to asdasfa and a few more hours of messing around, I've managed to create my files and mostly reverse-engineer the math behind doing it manually.

Sadly, they still aren't working, though. I've checked my RaceMenu ini file and Bodygen is set to 1... which I assume is "on". The morphs.ini and templates.ini are in Mod Organizer/Mods/mybodygen/meshes/actors/characters/Skyrim.esm. I've also tried putting them in the actual Skyrim/Data directory. I'm sure the folder structure is correct and pretty sure the files are, too.

morphsi.ini

All|Female=Physique - Hour Glass

templates.ini

Physique - Hour Glass=Ankles@-1.0, Arms@-0.8, Belly@-0.6, [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>, [email protected], Breasts@-1.0, [email protected], BreastsSmall@-1.0, Butt@-1.0, ButtCrack@-1.0, ButtSmall@-1.0, [email protected], Legs@-0.7, NippleDistance@-1.0, NippleSize@-1.0, ShoulderWidth@-0.8, [email protected], [email protected], WideWaistLine@-0.15

I have HDT, RaceMenu, Bodyslide, XPMSE3 and CBBE installed & (apparently) working via Mod Organizer. I've tried disable->enable on NPCs to update them... and I'm only testing my setup on new games. XPMSE3 is overwriting Ragdolls, SAM & USLEEP. Only Sexlab's core files & requirements are installed. There are no other body mods installed. I rebuilt my outfits in Bodyslide using CBBE Curvy as a preset....

Does it just take 5-10 minutes to load up or something? Are there any common mistakes I might have made?

I did just notice that LOOT has placed SAM's .esp above XMPSE3.esp in my load order. I'll try switching the esps around and see if I get anything.

Well, thanks to asdasfa and a few more hours of messing around, I've managed to create my files and mostly reverse-engineer the math behind doing it manually.

Sadly, they still aren't working, though. I've checked my RaceMenu ini file and Bodygen is set to 1... which I assume is "on". The morphs.ini and templates.ini are in Mod Organizer/Mods/mybodygen/meshes/actors/characters/Skyrim.esm. I've also tried putting them in the actual Skyrim/Data directory. I'm sure the folder structure is correct and pretty sure the files are, too.

I believe your path should be "Mod Organizer/Mods/mybodygen/meshes/actors/character (no 's')/BodyGenData/Skyrim.esm".

You can also use NiO SKSE Cleaner to clear all morphs in your save, so that you don't need a new game every time you want to reset morphs.

Also, make sure you have the morph files (femalebody.tri) along with the body you built (femalebody_0.nif / femalebody_1.nif). Same for armors.

Oops... that was a typo in the post. It is in actors/character in my folder structure.

In fact, I copied and pasted the folder structure from XPMSE3's Bodygen ini to be sure.

Come to think of it, I don't suppose XPMSE3's Bodygen files could be overriding mine? Can Bodygen support multiple All|Female morphs if they're in different .esp folders?

EDIT:

Looking over my files, it doesn't look the Bodyslide tool generated ANY femalebody .nifs

All the armor/clothes .nifs & .tris are there and it did generate the femalebody.tri

... but the only femalebody_0/1 .nifs are the ones in the CalienteTools/Bodyslide folder that installed with it, and according to their creation date they haven't been modified since I installed the mod.

I looked back over both threads and Bodyslide's nexus page (since the ReadMe is non-existent) and couldn't find any reference to the female .nifs.

Since NPCS aren't being morphed in clothes OR when naked (even though all the clothes files are there), I assume this isn't the problem, but if I'm wrong please correct me.

EDIT2:

Solved the problem. I was right in thinking XPMSE3 was the issue. Apparently BodyGen CANNOT support more than one "All|Female" category EVEN IF THE MORPH.INI FILES ARE IN SEPARATE .ESP FOLDERS. Adding the text that asdasfa's tool generated to the files in XPMSE3's BodyGen folder made the morphs work in game.

EDIT3:

Okay, new problem. The solution works... but the game ctds while trying to load the start screen if I put ALL (~20) the preset morphs in the file. Is there a limit to how many morphs can be in All|Female? Or is there some naming syntax to be avoided (e.g. don't use "-" or blank spaces)?

I'll experiment more tomorrow, maybe I can figure it out through trial & error.

EDIT3:

Okay, new problem. The solution works... but the game ctds while trying to load the start screen if I put ALL (~20) the preset morphs in the file. Is there a limit to how many morphs can be in All|Female? Or is there some naming syntax to be avoided (e.g. don't use "-" or blank spaces)?

I'll experiment more tomorrow, maybe I can figure it out through trial & error.

"-" seems valid since I have lots in my template. I don't think blank spaces are a problem but I still avoid them.

The number of presets you put in a single morph target seems to be an issue though. I CTD on Main Menu when I hit 77, multiple tests, reproducible every time. That's why I've placed a counter on jbs2bg. I just assumed it's some hard limit.

Not sure what affects that number and why you would CTD at around 20 though.

Okay, so there is some sort of hard limit.

Also, I was waaaay off. I just check my list and I added 65 morphs via copy & paste. That plus the morphs that XPMSE3 already had probably puts me over 77.

Is there any way around it? E.g. Putting some morphs into "All|Female|Race|=" categories  (or whatever the syntax is) and leaving the rest of the morphs in "All|Female"?

Probably not, since multiple morphs would be applied, right?

... I wonder if multiple categories of "All|Female|Race" would work even though multiple "All|Female" categories don't.

Guess I'll try.

Edit:

Apparently "All|Female|Nord" isn't the right syntax, since the morphs don't work. Anyone know what the right race syntax is? Or was that never discovered?

Okay, so there is some sort of hard limit.

Also, I was waaaay off. I just check my list and I added 65 morphs via copy & paste. That plus the morphs that XPMSE3 already had probably puts me over 77.

Is there any way around it? E.g. Putting some morphs into "All|Female|Race|=" categories  (or whatever the syntax is) and leaving the rest of the morphs in "All|Female"?

Probably not, since multiple morphs would be applied, right?

... I wonder if multiple categories of "All|Female|Race" would work even though multiple "All|Female" categories don't.

Guess I'll try.

Edit:

Apparently "All|Female|Nord" isn't the right syntax, since the morphs don't work. Anyone know what the right race syntax is? Or was that never discovered?

Actually, you can. It's "All|Female|NordRace". More specific morphs will override the general ones on application, just like "Skyrim.esm|XXXXXX" will override anything else for that specific actor.

76 is the limit, 77 and more crashes, at least for me.

Not really sure what affects that. Maybe it's the length of a line?

• 3 weeks later...

i'm not sure about what i'm doing wrong, but nothing i do work, even using the simplest one for changing only one npc doesn't work

folder structure: meshes/actors/character/BodyGenData/Skyrim.esm/(ini's inside)

templates.ini
Sevenbase=7B Cleavage High@1.0

------------------------------------------------

morphs.ini

Skyrim.esm|00013BB9=Sevenbase

for example i want the npcs to randomize between 7B Bombshell High, 7B Bcup Low, UNPB Oppai v3.2 High, UNPetitie High and UNPK High, i even used the tool jBS2BG for providing me the structure from the UUNP.xml, and i tried several different structures included in this tread but none of them worked :q
the ini from racemenu has the line bEnableBodyGen=1 whit means enabled right? so i don't know what to do any more  :s  this looks so simple but i'm struggling to get it to work...

btw i'm using mod organizer.

i'm not sure about what i'm doing wrong, but nothing i do work, even using the simplest one for changing only one npc doesn't work

Hmm... Not sure why it wouldn't work for you.

You sure your meshes support morphs?

You might also try clearing your skse save file with NetImmerse Override Cleaner to make sure your actors are not morphed before, because that will prevent them from morphing.

Hmm... Not sure why it wouldn't work for you.

You sure your meshes support morphs?

You might also try clearing your skse save file with NetImmerse Override Cleaner to make sure your actors are not morphed before, because that will prevent them from morphing.

yep i'm sure they support, i build them on bodyslide with the Build Morphs box checked and zeroed sliders like indicated on the tread.

on my documents folder i find this skse_nioverride.log

skse_nioverride
NetImmerse Override Enabled
BodyMorphInterface::ReadBodyMorphTemplates - Error - Line (5) loading a morph from Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\templates.ini has no left-hand side.
BodyMorphInterface::ReadBodyMorphTemplates - Error - Line (6) loading a morph from Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\templates.ini has no left-hand side.
BodyMorphInterface::ReadBodyMorphs - Warning - Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\morphs.ini (1) template Breast not found.
BodyMorphInterface::ReadBodyMorphs - Read 1344 target(s) from Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\Skyrim.esm\morphs.ini
BodyMorphInterface::ReadBodyMorphs - Read 4108 target(s) from Meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData\XPMSE.esp\morphs.ini
Reverting...
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 6 morph(s) to Lala
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\minerclothes\minerclothesf.tri (7132039 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\minerclothes\minerboots_f.tri (152237 bytes)
NIOVSerialization_Load - Loaded 47ms
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Hilde
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Falmer Gloomlurker
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 9 morph(s) to Vampire Fledgling
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 9 morph(s) to Giant Frostbite Spider
Saving...
NIOVSerialization_Save - Pooled strings 1ms
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized string table 1ms
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized transforms 5ms
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized overlays 0ms
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized overrides 0ms
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized body morphs 89ms
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized item data 0ms
Saving...
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized body morphs 89ms
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Imperial Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 7 morph(s) to Imperial Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Imperial Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 9 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 5 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 6 morph(s) to Silver Hand
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 13 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 5 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 11 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 7 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 9 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 11 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 13 morph(s) to Stormcloak Soldier
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 7 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 11 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 7 morph(s) to Whiterun Guard
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Skeleton
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Dog
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 9 morph(s) to Dog
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 11 morph(s) to Dog
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 6 morph(s) to Tame Wolf
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Dog
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Farkas
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Brenuin
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 13 morph(s) to Idolaf Battle-Born
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Amren
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Lars Battle-Born
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Braith
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 9 morph(s) to Nazeem
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 9 morph(s) to Anoriath
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Lucia
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 6 morph(s) to Heimskr
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 11 morph(s) to Ligan
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Eorlund Gray-Mane
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Olfina Gray-Mane
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 13 morph(s) to Aela the Huntress
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Olava the Feeble
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 13 morph(s) to Carlotta Valentia
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 13 morph(s) to Adrianne Avenicci
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Saffir
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Danica Pure-Spring
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Ria
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 10 morph(s) to Ysolda
SKSEObjectLoadSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 12 morph(s) to Fralia Gray-Mane
Saving...
NIOVSerialization_Save - Serialized body morphs 105ms
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\barkeeper\f\torso.tri (7999130 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\barkeeper\f\shoes.tri (118617 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalehands.tri (774739 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\armor\draugr\draugrbootsfemale.tri (155332 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\armor\draugr\draugrgauntletsfemale.tri (155380 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\armor\draugr\draugrarmorfemale.tri (7942692 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\merchantclothes\bootsf.tri (118334 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\merchantclothes\torsof.tri (6784438 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\blacksmith\f\torso.tri (8023056 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\blacksmith\f\shoes.tri (118617 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\farmclothes03\farmerrobef.tri (6979238 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\farmclothes03\farmershoesf.tri (288353 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\monk\monkboots_f.tri (133162 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\monk\monkhood_f.tri (378125 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\monk\monkrobesgreen_f.tri (10959373 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\armor\hide\f\bootsheavy.tri (341647 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\armor\hide\f\cuirassheavy.tri (6839447 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\farmclothes04\robef.tri (7165884 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\clothes\farmclothes04\bootsf.tri (127641 bytes)
SKSEInitScriptSink::ReceiveEvent - Applied 8 morph(s) to Bandit Chief
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody.tri (5635240 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalefeet.tri (624058 bytes)
MorphCache::CacheFile - Loaded meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\b3lisario unp\malegenitalsf.tri (662836 bytes)

if could help my load order is here: 

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
BFSEffects.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Footprints.esp
GoToBed.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
NotSoFast-MainQuest.esp
Paralysis.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
WetandCold.esp
WM Flora Fixes HO Patch.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
FISS.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
Alessandra Standalone follower.esp
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
Extended UI.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Brows.esp
YMMP.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Neithteam Warpaint.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
AOS.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
SmartNoMoreStupidDogDGHF.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
TKAA.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
EggFactory.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RailLight.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
Vivid Weathers - Minty Lightning patch.esp
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
Del_NoWolfHowl.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
MFQAT.esp
ImmersiveGenderChange.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Cum Alchemy.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SlaveTats.esp
EatingSleepingDrinking.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SPTConsistentOlderPeople.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

[EDIT]
I found the problem, '-' XPMSE.esp morphs are overriding the settings, i just added the XMPSE.esp folder and copy paste the inis from Skyrim.esm folder onto them.

• 2 months later...

Hello does anyone got interesting presets  to share. My first attempt failed because I tried to create bodies based on:

UNP Skinny|UUNP - UNPetite| UUNP - 7B Bombshell (with sliders from 0 to 100% )

My aim was to get a lot of average bodies but zeroed slides moving to these 3 bodies is a disaster. All skyrim npc have big breasts with strange shape.

Hi!

So, if i've understood correctly, in-game real weight is not working with bodygen and either asdasfa's or Shoka's way of doing things might be able to include the weight randomization to bodygen along with morphing different sized... arms and stuff? Am i wrong? Is it working? How difficult is it? Are there any drawbacks? Or is there some other method to make this all work? Is it even possible at all?

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get all this working together. I'm a single dad of two under school aged kids, i'm studying and i have to admit that by the time i can get to the computer i'm not at my brightest anymore. I just don't have the time and energy to fully read and understand everything involved.. I'm sorry to bother you by asking questions that may or may not have been answered in previous posts and I'm not asking anyone to do the research for me, but it seems that someone here might know the answers already. I just would like to play the game already =D

I'd like to have all this working together:

random in-game weight (not small - big boobs/ass. Real weight)

random height

random body types (bodygen morphs... boobs. Or multiple custom presets made with bodyslide)

random textures for those body types

morphs for armor/clothing

The point of all this is to be able to use it all to enhance the "race, weight, gender change damage" features of disparity + the fact that height chances the damage (and speed) of the character also. I wan't those f*n huge orcs (still not over do it) with a hammer that when you see them, you just think "nope!" =D And of course to see different body types even with same weight in game instead of just one.

For now i've been able to use everybody's different to distribute random textures and meshes along with height, but the armor morphing won't work with EBD. =(

With bodygen i can morph body+armor and use EBD to throw in textures and height, but it seems that the in-game weight is not working then. Everybody weights the same.

Thanks for anyone who are kind enough to clarify things up for me =)

So, if i've understood correctly, in-game real weight is not working with bodygen and either asdasfa's or Shoka's way of doing things might be able to include the weight randomization to bodygen along with morphing different sized... arms and stuff? Am i wrong? Is it working? How difficult is it? Are there any drawbacks? Or is there some other method to make this all work? Is it even possible at all?

Yup. In-game weight doesn't play along with BodyGen. What you can do using jBS2BG, is create separate presets for each level of weight you'd like to distribute, see post. So you just basically duplicate a preset, then adjust weight.

For height and texture randomization, you can just keep using EBD.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to apply custom bodies for three NPCs. But of the three NPCs, only one changed. I noticed this pattern:

Serana.esp|2B6C=POS
SofiaFollower.esp|12C4=POS <- work
MiyaFollower.esp|D62=POS

or

Serana.esp|2B6C=POS
MiyaFollower.esp|D62=POS  <- work

SofiaFollower.esp|12C4=POS

Here my template.ini

#pos
POS=ChubbyButt@0.35, ChubbyWaist@0.5, SlimThighs@-0.87, Thighs@-0.04, ChubbyLegs@0.73, CalfSmooth@2.0, Belly@1.0, TummyTuck@-1.0

----------------------------------

Please advise the solution of the problem.

UPD

I managed to solve, here is a small instruction:

1. Download the program (for existing save) NetImmerse Override Cleaner, clear the desired save.

2. Create a folder for the lower esp, for example:
\ Data \ Meshes \ actors \ character \ BodyGenData \ Bashed Patch, 0.esp \

3. The most interesting.

To enable multiple npc modes, you need to consider sorting them (from the bottom to the top) when you punctuate the lines in morphs.ini. I have so.

SofiaFollower.esp|12C4 = BOW
Serana.esp|2B6C = BOW <is a replayer, so I had to apply it twice.
MiyaFollower.esp|D62 = BOW
Dawnguard.esm|2B6C = BOW

I hope Google clearly translated)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 9:36 PM, Zerodomai Kitsune said:

Did anyone ever figure out how to get the race filters working for this? for some reason All|Female|NordRace doesn't want to work for me

Same here, it doesn't work per race. For the time being I set it up to use different bodies randomly across all races. I made a bunch of templates (7BO|7B_BCUP|7B_BOMBSHELL|7B_CHERRYHOT|7B_OPPAI|UNP|UN7B|UNP_PERKY|UNP_PUSHUP|UNPB|UNP_SKINNY|UNPETITE|UNPK|UNPK_BONUS|UNPC|UNPCM|TOPMODEL|DREAMGIRL|SERAPHIM|MANGADEMON|MANGA_LOW|VENUS) going from low to high versions of the different bodies. But it only works for All|Female and not for specific All|Female|Race which is a shame.

If anybody got this working and has any ideas, it would be much appreciated!

I'm a little confused and could use some clarification. If I wanted to generate characters with a particular body type, say UNPBB, of a random weight would I use a xml string like this:

UNPBB=Ankles@-1.0, Arms@-1.0, Belly@0.0, BreastGravity@0.0, Breasts@-1.0, BreastsSmall@-1.0, Butt@-1.0, ButtCrack@-1.0, ButtSmall@-1.0, Legs@-1.0, NippleDistance@-1.0, NippleSize@-1.0, ShoulderWidth@-1.0, Thighs@0.0, UNPBB High@0.0:1.0, UNPBB Low@0.0, Waist@1.0

or

UNPBB=Ankles@-1.0, Arms@-1.0, Belly@0.0, BreastGravity@0.0, Breasts@-1.0, BreastsSmall@-1.0, Butt@-1.0, ButtCrack@-1.0, ButtSmall@-1.0, Legs@-1.0, NippleDistance@-1.0, NippleSize@-1.0, ShoulderWidth@-1.0, Thighs@0.0, UNPBB High@0.0:1.0, UNPBB Low@1.0:0.0, Waist@1.0

or would I leave the UNPBB high/low settings alone and only give ranges to the other values?

I previously tried:

Nord=Ankles@-1.0, Arms@-0.7:-1.0, Belly@0.0, BreastGravity@0.0, Breasts@-1.0, BreastsSmall@-1.0, Butt@-0.75:-1.0, ButtCrack@-1.0, ButtSmall@-1.0, Legs@-0.75:-1.0, NippleDistance@-0.7, NippleDown@0.5, NippleSize@-1.0, ShoulderWidth@-1.0, Thighs@0.0, UNPBB High@1.0, UNPBB Low@0.0, Waist@0.5:1.0

But I ended up with a few random npcs with ridiculously huge breasts so I'm trying to pin down what I did wrong so that my next attempt might not result in breasts with their own zip codes. Just an added note I AM using zeroed slider bodies and armor so it's not an issue of having the wrong body.

Thanks for any help. I had been hoping to set elves to have slender bodies and nords and orcs to more robust bodies and everyone else to more average bodies but looking back on comments it appears race specific settings like All|Female|NordRace doesn't work... so I guess I'll do an All|Female and have a number of different body type settings and let the chips fall where they may.

Well I combined this with EBD and it's all good, but it crashes a LOT on menu. Disabling ENB temporarily seems to help it a little (about 50-50).

Any idea what could this be caused by? I'm at 75 presets, one below the magic 76 that supposedly is still within realm of not crashing.

Is there also any downside to just making bodygen folders for all ESP and ESMs you have?

Edit: Also freezes while entering Whiterun, but I assume this is due to genericpeople adding loads of stuff for SKSE to process instantly. Is there a way to make this further delayed and one-by-one basis?

On 3/23/2018 at 12:24 AM, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

If I understand correctly, BodyGen is superior to EBD mesh wise since outfits fit the body, but inferior to EBD texture wise since it cannot randomize textures. Is that about right?

Pretty much.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:57 AM, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Any idea what could this be caused by? I'm at 75 presets, one below the magic 76 that supposedly is still within realm of not crashing.

Is there also any downside to just making bodygen folders for all ESP and ESMs you have?

77 crashes. I'm at 76 for All|Female, also using EBD for textures, no ENB. Although I'm only using it to randomize textures for beast races(Khajiit, Argonian...), Humans are disabled since it seems to occasionally cause face and body color mismatch. No crashes on menu. But I only use 2 texture packs for Khajiit and 2 for Argonian.

Separate INIs for each plugin won't work since BodyGen will only read one, probably the one lowest in the load order, like some folks reported.

No one's really sure why BodyGen's file placement is the way it is, my INIs are in "RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp" folder and that esp has nothing to do with any of my NPC mods.

My guess is that it just needs that plugin to hook into for loading stuff or something, not sure.

The 77 presets menu crashing only happens if you assigned that amount into a single morph. You can still have 100+ presets inside templates.ini.

If you want to assign more to NPCs, try assigning by race(All|Female|NordRace, All|Female|BretonRace...).

Or even better, assign NPCs individually.

17 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Well I was experimenting with the numbers, and it seems 40-50 is the highest stable number of bodies it can process, anything higher and it seems exponentially more and more likely to crash. Your java thingamajig for bodygen is really good, but could I suggest an option where it imports bodies with already 0-100 weight sliders set?

Crashes where? On menu? If in-game, well, crashes could be caused by a lot of factors, unless you only have RaceMenu installed on top of vanilla Skyrim.

What's 0-100 weight sliders? Range?