[Unofficial] BodyGen - docs

I am attempting to get this to work with SE, WabbaJack Build. However, the outfits do not seem to conform to the correct body. 

I want my char to have a specific body OMG Goddess Body. I build my char body and that is in character assets.

I then Run Bodyslide with Morphs enabled and the Zeroed Slider Preset and Build Everything, body included for NPC's.

Whenever I put armor or clothes on it looks like my body is reverted back to the base zero slider body that is getting used for the armor.

Any clue what I did wrong? Oh and bodymorphs=1 is enabled in skee64 ini.

Spoiler

Template has this:

OMG Goddess=7B Lower@0.33, 7B Upper@0.2, Ankles@0.0, AnkleSize@0.0, AppleCheeks@0.16, Arms@0.0, Belly@0.14, BigButt@0.51, BreastFlatness2@-0.2, BreastGravity2@-0.3, BreastPerkiness@-0.2, Breasts@0.5, BreastsFantasy@0.15, BreastsNewSH@0.66, BreastsSmall@1.2, BreastsTogether@0.4, BreastTopSlope@1.0, BreastWidth@-0.5, Butt@0.82, ButtCrack@0.0, ButtShape2@0.24, ButtSmall@0.0, CalfSize@1.0, ChubbyArms@0.08, ChubbyButt@0.25, ChubbyLegs@0.1, ChubbyWaist@0.07, DoubleMelon@0.34, HipBone@0.21, HipForward@0.35, Hips@-0.1, HipUpperWidth@0.56, Legs@0.0, NippleDistance@0.69, NippleDown@0.6, NippleLength@0.1, NippleSize@0.65, NippleTip@0.13, PushUp@0.0, ShoulderWidth@0.7, SlimThighs@0.13, SternumHeight@0.0, Thighs@0.36, VanillaSSELo@-0.55, Waist@-0.3, WaistHeight@-0.2, WideWaistLine@-0.25, WristSize@0.0

Morph Ini has:

All|Female|BretonRace=OMG Goddess|amdd Bodyslide Preset|Anjelica Abby|Athletic Petite|B Cup|Busty - Big Areola|CaraDelevinge(50%)|CBBE Athletic|CBBE Chubby|CBBE Curvy|CBBE Fetish|CBBE Oppai|CBBE Petite|CBBE SevenBase|CBBE Slim|CBBE Strong|CBBE The Nun|CBBE Vanilla|Dangerously Thick|DM Amazons Nude|Firm B|Firm C Cup|FirmCups|Genevieve Morton CBBE|Hex's Body|Hulk's 3BBB ABBA Curvy Preset V1|Imitation - CNHF|Jenna CBBE|Legs|Mage|Megumin|Muscular Warrior|Nice Petite|Oxytocin|Pear|Perfectly Balanced|Perky Busty Thick|Petite|Petite Hourglass|Petite with Big Ass|Petite with Thick Legs and Ass|Pretty Thick|Slight Bust|Slightly Busty Warrior|Slightly Petite|Slightly Sagging|Slightly Thick in the Right Places|Slightly Thick Milf|Slim Petite|Super-Slim|Thick|Thick Ass and Legs|Thief|Thighjob Material|Very Thick Milf|Warrior

884507814_BodyDifference2.png.f654e75bc48849417a94e28e943431ef.png1488133172_BodyDifference3.png.f36c21f81cc1c984d1e6889a9d403fb9.png

Ok, I think I got the NPC's morphing, I used the ASDF NiOveride MCM Exp to test on an NPC that was Naked and bound, and boom....Morph.

However, I can't seem to get my body the shape I want. When my char is naked, I go into racemenu and attempt to adjust weight, body proportions and everything and nothing changes.

I created the body with morphs enabled but I seem to only get either the base zero body or a banging body naked and a zeroed body clothed. The 2nd picture above is my char naked and clothed side by side, then clothed superimposed on naked; as you can see they are different sizes.

On 6/3/2020 at 12:38 AM, zergface said:

How do you install this with MO2 the folders dont exists...its all virtual data stuff 

Im so LOST

Even in Mo2 there are folders, navigate to your mods folder in MO2, Create a folder Bodygen. Inside that place the folder structure of...meshes\actors\character\bodygendata\ModName.esp.

Inside the Modname.esp you will have your morphs and template ini files with the bodygen information. morphs.ini and templates.ini for instance. At least that is how I believe it is supposed to be.

Then you refresh your left list in MO2 and a new file should appear, Bodygen. Select it to activate it. It is not an esp so nothing in the right side list will be added.

On 6/6/2020 at 2:49 AM, asmondar said:

However, I can't seem to get my body the shape I want. When my char is naked, I go into racemenu and attempt to adjust weight, body proportions and everything and nothing changes.

I created the body with morphs enabled but I seem to only get either the base zero body or a banging body naked and a zeroed body clothed. The 2nd picture above is my char naked and clothed side by side, then clothed superimposed on naked; as you can see they are different sizes.

You built your clothes with morphs enabled too?

3 hours ago, asdasfa said:

You built your clothes with morphs enabled too?

Yes, I built everything at the same time, Body and Clothes with morphs. Then I build only a new body with morphs and put that into a separate folder temporarily. I open up folders and move my body to the character assets section and didn't touch anything else.

I also added a Skyrim.esm|00000007=OMG Goddess to the Morphs.ini (don't really know if this helped)

However, I think I'm all fixed now, not sure...When I start the game, I have to remove all clothes and then put them back on and then they conform back to my body. I think the npc's are morphing too so I think I'm good now after a bunch of experimenting and reloading...

To test NPC morph, I load a saved game, select a random female, strip her naked (removeallitems) and then use the asdf Experimental Node Remover to clear her morphs. I clear her morphs a few times and simply watch to see if she looks different.  I also spawned 10 Rayya copies in breezehome and there was variety in the bodies that spawned.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

How would I define my player character? these don't seem to work:

"Skyrim.esm|00000014"

"Skyrim.esm|0014"

"Skyrim.esm|14"

"Skyrim.esm|00000007"

"Skyrim.esm|0007"

"Skyrim.esm|7"

I've tried all of these and they don't seem to work

morph.ini:

All|Female=-Zeroed CBBE Cosio-|Athletic|bazongas|BottomHeavy|cow|curvy|Hour Glass|Medium|Preset 1938|Preset1937|Preset1939|Top Heavy|veryskinny
All|Female|OrcRace=Snusnu|snusnuextraflat|SnusnuFlat
LV_Cirilla.esp|95002dbe=curvy
SeranaHime.esp|Female=Seductress
Skyrim.esm|00000014=Athletic
Toccata.esp|7a009419=Hour Glass
Dawnguard.esm|2B6C=Seductress

6 hours ago, jewboy6969 said:

How would I define my player character? these don't seem to work:

"Skyrim.esm|00000014"

"Skyrim.esm|0014"

"Skyrim.esm|14"

"Skyrim.esm|00000007"

"Skyrim.esm|0007"

"Skyrim.esm|7"

I've tried all of these and they don't seem to work

morph.ini:

All|Female=-Zeroed CBBE Cosio-|Athletic|bazongas|BottomHeavy|cow|curvy|Hour Glass|Medium|Preset 1938|Preset1937|Preset1939|Top Heavy|veryskinny
All|Female|OrcRace=Snusnu|snusnuextraflat|SnusnuFlat
LV_Cirilla.esp|95002dbe=curvy
SeranaHime.esp|Female=Seductress
Skyrim.esm|00000014=Athletic
Toccata.esp|7a009419=Hour Glass
Dawnguard.esm|2B6C=Seductress

For the player use RaceMenu

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, asmondar said:

I am attempting to get this to work with SE, WabbaJack Build. However, the outfits do not seem to conform to the correct body. 

I want my char to have a specific body OMG Goddess Body. I build my char body and that is in character assets.

I then Run Bodyslide with Morphs enabled and the Zeroed Slider Preset and Build Everything, body included for NPC's.

Whenever I put armor or clothes on it looks like my body is reverted back to the base zero slider body that is getting used for the armor.

Any clue what I did wrong? Oh and bodymorphs=1 is enabled in skee64 ini.

Reveal hidden contents

Template has this:

OMG Goddess=7B Lower@0.33, 7B Upper@0.2, Ankles@0.0, AnkleSize@0.0, AppleCheeks@0.16, Arms@0.0, Belly@0.14, BigButt@0.51, BreastFlatness2@-0.2, BreastGravity2@-0.3, BreastPerkiness@-0.2, Breasts@0.5, BreastsFantasy@0.15, BreastsNewSH@0.66, BreastsSmall@1.2, BreastsTogether@0.4, BreastTopSlope@1.0, BreastWidth@-0.5, Butt@0.82, ButtCrack@0.0, ButtShape2@0.24, ButtSmall@0.0, CalfSize@1.0, ChubbyArms@0.08, ChubbyButt@0.25, ChubbyLegs@0.1, ChubbyWaist@0.07, DoubleMelon@0.34, HipBone@0.21, HipForward@0.35, Hips@-0.1, HipUpperWidth@0.56, Legs@0.0, NippleDistance@0.69, NippleDown@0.6, NippleLength@0.1, NippleSize@0.65, NippleTip@0.13, PushUp@0.0, ShoulderWidth@0.7, SlimThighs@0.13, SternumHeight@0.0, Thighs@0.36, VanillaSSELo@-0.55, Waist@-0.3, WaistHeight@-0.2, WideWaistLine@-0.25, WristSize@0.0

Morph Ini has:

All|Female|BretonRace=OMG Goddess|amdd Bodyslide Preset|Anjelica Abby|Athletic Petite|B Cup|Busty - Big Areola|CaraDelevinge(50%)|CBBE Athletic|CBBE Chubby|CBBE Curvy|CBBE Fetish|CBBE Oppai|CBBE Petite|CBBE SevenBase|CBBE Slim|CBBE Strong|CBBE The Nun|CBBE Vanilla|Dangerously Thick|DM Amazons Nude|Firm B|Firm C Cup|FirmCups|Genevieve Morton CBBE|Hex's Body|Hulk's 3BBB ABBA Curvy Preset V1|Imitation - CNHF|Jenna CBBE|Legs|Mage|Megumin|Muscular Warrior|Nice Petite|Oxytocin|Pear|Perfectly Balanced|Perky Busty Thick|Petite|Petite Hourglass|Petite with Big Ass|Petite with Thick Legs and Ass|Pretty Thick|Slight Bust|Slightly Busty Warrior|Slightly Petite|Slightly Sagging|Slightly Thick in the Right Places|Slightly Thick Milf|Slim Petite|Super-Slim|Thick|Thick Ass and Legs|Thief|Thighjob Material|Very Thick Milf|Warrior

884507814_BodyDifference2.png.f654e75bc48849417a94e28e943431ef.png1488133172_BodyDifference3.png.f36c21f81cc1c984d1e6889a9d403fb9.png

Ok, I think I got the NPC's morphing, I used the ASDF NiOveride MCM Exp to test on an NPC that was Naked and bound, and boom....Morph.

How did you get this working? I am also doing the same thing with a wabbajack build (D&D to be specific) and I am having the exact same problem. That and it seems like the bodies aren't changing. Here is my templates and morphs ini. Also it seems like your's the chests looks like they are being pulled down compared to what they look like in the bodyslide tho that may be another issue. Any help is appreciated!

Edit: I got it to work but I have to save and load that save to see a difference sometimes any way to fix that?

morphs.ini templates.ini

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2018 at 3:39 AM, KuroSoraNeko said:

I've been able to get it half working. A NPC wearing clothes pick a random morph and it's working as intended, however, once the clothes/armor comes off the body appears as the zero sliders.

Using sexlab, once the clothes come back on, the preset resumes. I checked that the .tri files are in the same place as the female body. I really don't know what's going on as nothing is overriding bodygen inis. My XPMSE doesn't overwrite anything and the NIO cleaner doesn't appear to do anything else.

I could really use some help, thank you.

Hello friends, I have the same exact issues !

the morphes work on npc wearing clothes, but don't work on naked bodies

I built the meshes with bodyslides, with morphes,

I cleaned the SKSE co-save, etc

I even tried a new game... still the same issue :(

any clue ?

edit : switching from unp to bhunp fixed it !

On 3/13/2021 at 6:45 AM, mummble said:

How did you get this working? I am also doing the same thing with a wabbajack build (D&D to be specific) and I am having the exact same problem. That and it seems like the bodies aren't changing. Here is my templates and morphs ini. Also it seems like your's the chests looks like they are being pulled down compared to what they look like in the bodyslide tho that may be another issue. Any help is appreciated!

Edit: I got it to work but I have to save and load that save to see a difference sometimes any way to fix that?

morphs.ini 794 B · 0 downloads templates.ini 19.25 kB · 0 downloads

Use a mod that updates the body, test Aroused Nips
If the updates stops in a cell, check if you have followers or NPC with special head or bodies and remove them. Only use the default head and special head with complete tri files.