[Idea][Request] new gender options

DeadSomething

Gender change in game is problematic with NPCs. I changed my Immoral Guards (all female ) to my Immoral Guards male Version  and the guards were messed up ( do not remember exactly; nude they still had the female Body ? Seems some things are stored in the save )

The Player can change the gender ( use console and start the race menu)

And there are "hairdresser" Mods with which you can change the hairstyles.

And with SetBody self spell you can change the Body anytime in game. With BlockHead  you quit the game and changed BlockHead ini Settings.

My shemale/futa Race:

I don't use SetBody reloaded or Blockhead. I use my "classic" Set Body Mod and in game the "Set Body self " spell, and in the LAPF Settings I choose the lowerbody for sex.

The race is set as female, so she use female voice and all NPCs talking to the player use dialogs/conversation for females.

The character is nude ! all piercing and painted nails are added to the head and Body meshes or set in the esp, so no wasted/blocked equipment Slots.

post-3205-0-18680700-1443118729_thumb.jpg

post-3205-0-92626300-1443116239_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-55370200-1443116245_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-05404000-1443116253_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-96492900-1443116259_thumb.jpg

Player is fucked and has the SetBody lowerbody.

post-3205-0-30721900-1443116266_thumb.jpg

Player fucks NPC and use the LAPF lowerbody

post-3205-0-74885000-1443116274_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-95748400-1443116283_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-29587400-1443116288_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-36073700-1443116292_thumb.jpg

--------------------------------

Male voice with female meshes/textures:

You use HGEC textures in your male race Folder.

In the esp you set the male texture path to the HGEC textures.

In SetBody you replace a male Body with a HGEC( futa, shemale , femboy ) Body.

In game you use the "SetBody self" spell  or in the BlockHead ini you set the male race to the HGEC meshes.

( and you must create a LAPF lowerbody or Lovers Joystick lowerbody with animated penis for offence-sex (or dildo , if you have a Body without penis) 

NPCs will use the male dialogs, and LAPF will treat the character as male. For all gender checks the charcter is male.

hmmm looks nice. i have to finish packing my things for moving to my new flat now, but i see there's ways of realizing that project :)

i'll look further when i got the time.

what about having an additional LAPF mesh for hemipenis on argonians?

i mean if they got 2 penises, can we have a mesh which makes them use both at once? or one alone, while the other is erect but put aside?

just an idea.

also is it possible to add the scales to that by _n.dds or should one rather use a seperate .nif with a different shape with scales and barbs?

i mean like a reptile dick like this:

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Li0nie/370982/Dragon-and-girl

This is a seriously ambitious project.

You've both identified BlockHead as an essential plugin for this project. (I agree)

Can I suggest you Look at AddActorValues and MenuQue as two more plugins that might help?

My advice would be to avoid tokens whenever possible. Sometimes there is no option, but they are often used when not needed and the results can be clunky.

I have a question about AddActorValues. Is there some kind of restriction about the values that can be added? The only mod requiring it that I tried so far was Lovers Satisfaction. It was necessary to add a new Skill in the character's menu. I suppose it could be used for extending the sex attribute, for instance. We could set the 'extended sex' as a short integer to identify and handle every possible case.

And (sorry for asking the obvious) why MenuQue?

You can name the value (which is a ref) anything you like.

The actual value is a float. It's in the Docs for AddActorValues.

Menuque isn't required unless you want to display the value (except:If the `Show In Menu' box is checked, the current value of the AV will be displayed in-game in the `Misc Stats' tab.) in a custom menu.

It's a very useful addon to AddActorValues. For example you could display a value returned by AAV as text.

yes, addactorvalue is needed by some loversmods, but not many.

it is a good alternative to placing a token item in a character's inventory.

when modding my current build, i had to accept that setbody is almost a necessity by now if i want different bodies for different races.

(argonian males with hemipenes, khajiit female with 4/6 breasts, darkseducer, golden saint, dremora males with horsecocks)

so when extending with this, it will even more likely be the base, even if it would be heavily bent to include the new genders.

also i'm finally back to "the internets" after moving and i only uselessly started the browser 416 times without connection :D

yes, addactorvalue is needed by some loversmods, but not many.

it is a good alternative to placing a token item in a character's inventory.

when modding my current build, i had to accept that setbody is almost a necessity by now if i want different bodies for different races.

(argonian males with hemipenes, khajiit female with 4/6 breasts, darkseducer, golden saint, dremora males with horsecocks)

so when extending with this, it will even more likely be the base, even if it would be heavily bent to include the new genders.

also i'm finally back to "the internets" after moving and i only uselessly started the browser 416 times without connection :D

I was looking at a possible extension of MB2 (Masturbate) plugin (I'd like to include some LoversJoysticks mechanics in it) and implementing extended genders beforehand would make this task a lot easier (to set the right animations and meshes). So, I am more than willing to assist you. Let's keep alive this project, I think it's definitely worth the efforts. Have you already done something with menus? I insist on the necessity convenience of making the gender selectable/changeable in game, with other ideas I have in mind for a sort of "orientation" mode (mainly inspired by LoversRapers mod - WappyOne edition, but applied to consensual sex).

As a temporary solution, I think I will create an auxiliary module for MB2, to emulate the gender choice, and store that information somewhere (into an array, possibly).

Gender change in game is problematic with NPCs. I changed my Immoral Guards (all female ) to my Immoral Guards male Version  and the guards were messed up ( do not remember exactly; nude they still had the female Body ? Seems some things are stored in the save )

May I ask how do you manage the change (using the console, using Blockhead through script, or another method)?

Reading back previous comments, I see you're rightly concerned about the download size, if we attempted to include variants for EVERY known body in the main package. As I see it, this isn't quite necessary. The easy way to bypass this problem is setting a generous number of empty slots, and a reasonable number of supported body types already included, the most popular ones.

Of corse we could provide addons if there would be enough requests, and more experienced user could create their own content (somewhere in the documentation we could include a guide to create an addon for a specific body type).

I'm in the middle of an interesting reorganization of custom bodies and menus in my Setbody.ini, as soon as I'm done with it I will post my ini file, I think it could be very useful as template. My suggestion is avoiding long directory names, to keep bodycodes reasonably short.

P.S.

I guess that DeadSomething's idea is using barbed penis (just to make an example) for Argonians but not for human and elf races. This would further reduce the amount of work needed to create the meshes (not every combination would be allowed, at least by default).

I changed the guard in the esp and start the game with an old save ( no clean save ) So the guards had the new gender Body but the old gender face.

With console in game: command

sexchange

Can be used on NPCs if player is in separate area from target NPC. After doing so, the game must be saved and reloaded or game may crash when player enters an area with affected NPCs. Game may still become unstable after doing so.

Only changes body clothes and some dialect. Face will remain the same (sometimes with Argonians a color change in the face occurs). If the subject has unique dialog then when they talk nothing will be said, only the subtitles (if enabled) will show.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console

------------------------------------------------------

BlockHead ??? never used it.

----------------------------------------------

SetBody self spell or setBody target spell :

I use Bodies I not need and replace them with my Player/Companions bodies ( bodies with all 4 meshes : Hand ,foot, upper, lower )

If SetBody reloaded would have 4-5 custom Body Folders for Player and/or companions (4-5 male and 4-5 female) that would be great. The bodies could be used with the spells or with Blockhead.

In the folders can be default bodie (HGEC E Cup or DMRA or ...) with the right nif names, and everyone can copy the bodies he like in the custom Folder ( rename the nifs). So I can use my Body meshes with piercings and nails, or you can add new bodies not included in SetBody reloaded.

And the same custom Folders for LoverJoystick.

And you can add female  bodies in the male Folder (or vice versa) ,so you can have a femboy and NPCs use male dialogs. ( of course the male race needs female HGEC textures or the female race Roberts textures. So not a solution to Change Vanilla races but good for custom Player races )

I changed the guard in the esp and start the game with an old save ( no clean save ) So the guards had the new gender Body but the old gender face.

With console in game: command

sexchange

[...]

BlockHead ??? never used it.

That explains the problem you experienced.

This strenghten my faith in Blockhead as a vital requirement for all this to have any chance to work.

SetBody self spell or setBody target spell :

I use Bodies I not need and replace them with my Player/Companions bodies ( bodies with all 4 meshes : Hand ,foot, upper, lower )

This is inevitable with older version of Setbody, unless you:

- extend the hardcoded menus modding the esp.

- found a way (always modding the esp) to obtain the menu extension editing a simple ini file (like Setbody Reloaded does).

If SetBody reloaded would have 4-5 custom Body Folders for Player and/or companions (4-5 male and 4-5 female) that would be great. The bodies could be used with the spells or with Blockhead.

In the folders can be default bodie (HGEC E Cup or DMRA or ...) with the right nif names, and everyone can copy the bodies he like in the custom Folder ( rename the nifs). So I can use my Body meshes with piercings and nails, or you can add new bodies not included in SetBody reloaded.

And the same custom Folders for LoverJoystick.

This is exactly what I'm doing for all the bodies I like and I can't find in the current Setbody collection. Setting up a custom menu is not the simplest of things, but not extremely complicated either. Setbody Reloaded allows you to do that. At this moment, I have 11 custom bodies added to Setbody Reloaded: DMRA-GUTS Classic and SE, UHK-RA, DM GUTS (the original flat buttock version) DMZ and others, and I plan to include more. LoversJoystick will be aware of these additional folders, and will look for a specific mesh (that you must provide) named femalelowerbody_AP.nif (for females) or "something-Ican't-remember".nif (for males). This is basically the erect penis mesh (or a dildo mesh).

This has been done without needing to change Setbody.esp, or replace resources. I added also a couple of hermaphrodite bodies (male and female versions) but I can't use them at their full "potential" (fitting dialogues, voices, etc.) until something nice comes out of this workshop.

And you can add female  bodies in the male Folder (or vice versa) ,so you can have a femboy and NPCs use male dialogs. ( of course the male race needs female HGEC textures or the female race Roberts textures. So not a solution to Change Vanilla races but good for custom Player races)

Yes, my experience tells me that a custom (and playable) race is the only way to do it, and it wouldn't have been possible without your help, so thanks again.

But consider this: Blockhead (among other things) allows you to set textures on  a NPC basis, so there is hope.

during discussion on BU/BA we came to the point that something like that can't be done for fallout3 even with FOSE because of the limitations.

now with Blockhead, that changes everything.

i only read half the description and couldn't stop muttering "OMG, that's amazing!".

as you mentioned making it easier to add more bodytypes, we should possibly start by creating a basic structure:

file structure is important, so having "packages" for each bodytype with all genders included:

female\HGEC-E\gender.nifs

female\DMRA\gender.nifs

male\robertsmuscular\gender.nifs

male\robertsmegahulk\gender.nifs

that way, if i wanted to add DMGUTS, i'd just create a folder with the ~6 different genders on a DMGUTS body and copy that folder into the mods folder.

if the mod expands further and adds beast lowerbodies with support for paws and claws, it can easily be made a small addition to each of those folders.

by dividing into male and female basebodies, it's easier to have an overview when all those folders contain body-nifs that are all named according to their gender, not the bodytype.

the current setbody's foldertree freaks me out every time i have to look into it.

i know that it just grew that way and was never completely restructured. (just like a huge city that grew from a small cottage.)

can we use LAPF compatible penis meshes and eliminate the need to create a second set of folders for that?

*edit*

i forgot to answer your question: for about two years, i don't have the CS installed on my system.

the last time i used it, it just wouldn't work and added a shitload of dirty edits without any of the desired results, so i gave up using that tool at all.

i can barely write pseudoscript, which will definitely result in nothing that the CS could compile.

so i haven't made any progress with the menues.

after the first few times of failure i just gave up.

i read some tutorials and just realized that i didn't even understand half of what they were talking about and knew that i would have to read through 100 pages of different threads to understand what i was doing in CS.

i have reallife hobbies besides gaming and i have gaming besides modding.

so far i haven't seen one tutorial that teaches everything that is needed to know to begin and not break everything.

when a tutorial at one step only says "and now clean the mod with tes4edit" and at that step it has't even explained that i needed that program, so then the 30 minute search for the program and a tutorial on how to clean a mod with tes4 begins,while in the tes4tutorial, i again dont understand half of it, that tutorial sucks.

all those tutorials were like

"1. so you want to make a mod? install the CS, dummy

2. ???

3. Profit!"

• 4 weeks later...

As promised, my Setbody.ini file, completely reworked. All custom bodies now are placed into a nicely separated top-level menu.

Warning: this file is barely readable if you don't have any experience with menu construction. I suggest reading the relevant Setbody Reloaded Readme's section before attempting to decypher it and adapt it to your needs.

SetBody sample INI file.7z

I consider it a good basis to develop further the idea expressed in this topic, but two main problems remain:

1. Setbody Reloaded at the moment doesn't provide a way to set custom textures.

(in my game, as a temporary solution, I use a Textures\BodyAssetOverrides\ModName\PerNPC folder to achieve the result)

2. A penis mesh can be applied easily to female bodies through Nifskope, but the results are far from good (it's not a simple seam, there is a wide gap because obviously these meshes are designed for the male crotch). Possible solutions: merging the penis mesh with the body, or creating a special penis mesh for this particular purpose.

Penis and female Body: Some female bodies have a "big pubic area" and a male dick fits.

And female dicks without Balls are in LAPF or SetBody Joystick.

And male dicks with balls and shemale without Balls for Female body( all without Penis bones) are in 69 Wearable Cawks.

You can use MeshRigger if you want to use the erect Versions with LAPF and add Penis Bones.

Also you can use any Penis mesh you find and correct postion with NifScope and  then run MeshRigger.

Archived