Does anyone have Master of Disguise?

What does this mod do exactly ?

It's a fun disguise mod. You can wear faction armor and be recognized as such. For example, wearing foresworn armor you can sneak around and assassinate them and be seen as one of them unless they really look at you. There's a chance that you'll be caught.

What does this mod do exactly ?

It's a fun disguise mod. You can wear faction armor and be recognized as such. For example, wearing foresworn armor you can sneak around and assassinate them and be seen as one of them unless they really look at you. There's a chance that you'll be caught.

Ah yes, I've tried a similar mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46523/?) but it was full of bugs : faction members didn't attack me when not disguised.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys and dolls, If anyone is interest I've just made a version Master of the Disguise where the USKP masters have been swapped to work with USLEEP instead.

Unfortunately as I'm still a relatively new member to loverslab I am unable to post any links to the file. If there is someone I can send it to so they can upload it I'm happy to do so.

Hey guys and dolls, If anyone is interest I've just made a version Master of the Disguise where the USKP masters have been swapped to work with USLEEP instead.

Unfortunately as I'm still a relatively new member to loverslab I am unable to post any links to the file. If there is someone I can send it to so they can upload it I'm happy to do so.

That would be cool

That's awesome! Little confused of what I should download... lol

If you have Skyrim Legenrary, you need only MoD Legendary, files with patch in name are to patch other mods, if you recognize you have some of them also installed you may want to install these patches too

Hey, so I just checked it out. If you have the USLEP patch, it won't work. Apparently it's simple to change from UKSP to USLEP for the patches using TESVedit. 
Personally, I'm not confident using TESVedit but there is this reddit link telling you how to do this. It would be really cool to have a few off us take the time to do this for each patch and upload them. So I would be interested in starting it, maybe but I will need someone to double check for me.

I play with Open Cities, Cutting Room Floor and a couple of the other patches that are with this.

I came across this guide kinda outling how to do it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3ry91a/unofficial_skyrim_legendary_edition_patch_usleep/

Found this; supposed to swap the masters from USKP to USLEEP:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71316/?

Is anyone able to download those from your drive? If not, I would also love to grab the legendary version and some patches, if you don't mind. This mod is great but unfortunately I don't have it anywhere on my computer right now.

Much thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a problem with this mod (the Legendary version), my disguise as a bandit/silver hand/necromanser just doesn't work, I get attacked without scanning (but I get the message like "You look like a bandit/silver hand/etc."), but it works fine with vampires/thalmors.

PS. Something happened to my save, it works just fine with another new game character...

16 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

That old drop box link to the USLEEP-compatible version is gone, by the way - anyone got it? I know fireundubh re-released Master of Disguise for SSE, but the LE version never came back.

I got my version from fireundubh 's site has USLEEP in its masters, maybe you don't need another version.

Archived