True CIRI (from The Witcher 3) for SKYRIM

She looks great, though there is some roughness when she's nude (Body and head don't quite blend, and there's a few blending issues elsewhere) but otherwise, really nice! 

Can't really blame you for that though, porting this must have been a pain!

Are there any plans for a version with an alternative body? Or any ideas how one might go about doing that? A blend of her body and a UUNP Special body would be awesome.

Keep up the great work s666, can't wait to see how Yennefer turns out.

I need to refine the normal map of the body, because the UV mapping combined with xnormal give sometime  results with bad surprises.

I try to find a solution.

Any plan for alternate body, it's a witcher 3 model and  i don't want mixed meshes with skyrim.

Looking forward to it. :)

I only mention alternative body to see if its possible to get a working HDT Vagina on her, unless that's possible with the current body?

Either way, looking forward to the next update.

I've actually been trying to fix some of texture issues Ciri has (and adding a few details) but haven't had much time to delve in, and I've not used NifSkope enough to know what I'm doing for the mesh.

She looks great, much better than her rival from the  "n.....mods" :) I have only two comments ... she has no sword, only the scabbard on her back. You can't give her any other sword, because the sheath is part of the dress that you can not disconnect, and another sword looks strange. The second point is the quality of the texture of the skin, but it's planned to improve, you wrote about this earlier. I look forward to the update, thanks for the great job :)

She looks great, much better than her rival from the  "n.....mods" :) I have only two comments ... she has no sword, only the scabbard on her back. You can't give her any other sword, because the sheath is part of the dress that you can not disconnect, and another sword looks strange. The second point is the quality of the texture of the skin, but it's planned to improve, you wrote about this earlier. I look forward to the update, thanks for the great job :)

I think i will separate the scabbard in the creation kit in a futur update, with a extra slot.

Problem I have is that once she's in a sex stage she unequips her hair for some reason.

It's because Ciri's hair is a wig in this mod (easiest way to add HDT Hair).

You can stop the hair stripping by going into SexLab options in MCM, navigate to the Strippers and Timing tab, scroll down and untick "Slot 31" for females (and males if needs). That should stop Ciri from un-equipping her hair.

Whoa, nice! The rigging is impeccable, love the fact that everything is havok-ed, awesome job! ;)

It's a real shame you're not into Triss, i was really hopeful we'd get to see a port. Even more hopeful for a port of the TW2 version, which i find waaaay better. :/

About color mismatch, i believe is due to the fact that the meshes seem to use the default female subsurface maps (_sk) - those are meant for the vanilla body and head, and the UV is completely different, so it may lead to weird coloring under certain lighting conditions. Many retexture mods get rid of the effect altogether by using blank (actually, black) ones, so people using those will probably not experiment any issue - my suggestion is to either replace your _sk files in the actor/character/female folder, or to include them on the mod package.

EDIT: Nevermind, the texture sets are correctly set in the .esp file, and it seem the wrong path is an isolated problem with the head .nif - i think the texture paths on the .esp take precedence, but it doesn't hurt to set the correct path via nifskope. It's weird because i really see no reason why it shouldn't be working just fine, gonna test with blank _sk files to see what happens.

EDIT 2: The head _sk file's coloring is quite different from the body one, maybe that explains the mismatch. As for the weird seams, i took a closer look at the body normal maps and the edges at the seams are quite pixelated, i think that's the cause for the jagged lines. I did some blending by pasting a selection over a stack of copies with gaussian blur applied and erasing the edges with a soft brush, and it did alleviate the issue. So i'm sure it's something that will be fixed in no time. :)

Cheers and keep it up! A million thanks for the awesome mod. ;)

Whoa, nice! The rigging is impeccable, love the fact that everything is havok-ed, awesome job! ;)

It's a real shame you're not into Triss, i was really hopeful we'd get to see a port. Even more hopeful for a port of the TW2 version, which i find waaaay better. :/

About color mismatch, i believe is due to the fact that the meshes seem to use the default female subsurface maps (_sk) - those are meant for the vanilla body and head, and the UV is completely different, so it may lead to weird coloring under certain lighting conditions. Many retexture mods get rid of the effect altogether by using blank (actually, black) ones, so people using those will probably not experiment any issue - my suggestion is to either replace your _sk files in the actor/character/female folder, or to include them on the mod package.

EDIT: Nevermind, the texture sets are correctly set in the .esp file, and it seem the wrong path is an isolated problem with the head .nif - i think the texture paths on the .esp take precedence, but it doesn't hurt to set the correct path via nifskope. It's weird because i really see no reason why it shouldn't be working just fine, gonna test with blank _sk files to see what happens.

EDIT 2: The head _sk file's coloring is quite different from the body one, maybe that explains the mismatch. As for the weird seams, i took a closer look at the body normal maps and the edges at the seams are quite pixelated, i think that's the cause for the jagged lines. I did some blending by pasting a selection over a stack of copies with gaussian blur applied and erasing the edges with a soft brush, and it did alleviate the issue. So i'm sure it's something that will be fixed in no time. :)

Cheers and keep it up! A million thanks for the awesome mod. ;)

i don't remember if i have edited the normal meshes of the body with a unification, but i 'm pretty sure the problem from principally to the normal map created with xnormals.

This tool don't refine the UV mapping and give some different colors for the normal map part.

I think i need to mixed the attach colors for erasing the difference you can find on the UV part.

About .Sk map i  don't know if it's really used by the graphic engine of skyrim, but i will take a look too.

Damn, i hate this f**** tangent normal map system used in Skyrim.

Looking forward to the playable version.  I wanted to start up Skyrim again and was looking to see if anyone had made a Triss race or any of the others from Witcher 2 or 3 and was pleased to see your Yennefer and Ciri.  Too bad you do not like Triss though but I think Ciri will fit well for my play through so hopefully that playable update comes out soon. 

I have a problem if I try to edit her in the Creation Kit :­( I like to change follower classes when I download them.

Also there's a Ciri on Nexus with her voice. I can change the voice of other NPCs to Ciri's voice and they work fine.

I just can't edit her without ruining! I know the method to change the character assets tint masks so as not to affect NPC blending.

As for the voice change method:

If you don't know, I would like to only share this method with you, s666! If you want to know in a private message?

I don't want to abuse the person's hard work who made the other Ciri.

I kept a backup of the .esp, but here's what she looks like if I try to change her in CK:

Eyes and skin blending ruined :­(

enb%202015_09_12%2020_51_15_64_zpssh9ck5

I have a problem if I try to edit her in the Creation Kit :­( I like to change follower classes when I download them.

Also there's a Ciri on Nexus with her voice. I can change the voice of other NPCs to Ciri's voice and they work fine.

I just can't edit her without ruining! I know the method to change the character assets tint masks so as not to affect NPC blending.

As for the voice change method:

If you don't know, I would like to only share this method with you, s666! If you want to know in a private message?

I don't want to abuse the person's hard work who made the other Ciri.

I kept a backup of the .esp, but here's what she looks like if I try to change her in CK:

Eyes and skin blending ruined :­(

enb%202015_09_12%2020_51_15_64_zpssh9ck5

Yes send me a MP plz.

Any sharing here about the voice, only if the modder is ok.

Great job!

Thanks.

Any info about playable version? :P

I have already a lot of work, that will be realised in the future.

Any news about voiced (from W3) or playable version? :)

I need to contact the modder for Ciri, but for Yennefer a other modder have already make the version, normally that will coming here soon too.

i don't remember if i have edited the normal meshes of the body with a unification, but i 'm pretty sure the problem from principally to the normal map created with xnormals.

This tool don't refine the UV mapping and give some different colors for the normal map part.

I think i need to mixed the attach colors for erasing the difference you can find on the UV part.

About .Sk map i  don't know if it's really used by the graphic engine of skyrim, but i will take a look too.

It does use the _sk map; it's just very subtle. Generally, you just need to keep it consistent and it will be fine. I believe you are correct in suspecting the normal map. I have had similar experiences when using xnormal. For the most part, it looks fine to me, although the head is a little brighter than the rest. You just need to smooth out the seams.

I need to contact the modder for Ciri, but for Yennefer a other modder have already make the version, normally that will coming here soon too.

I intentionally set up all the dialogue as a voice type, without any ties to the character it was made for. The easiest way to implement it would be to set my ESP as a master and simply change the voice type of your follower. But, that obviously requires having both ESP's. You could probably combine them and clean out the stuff you don't need. You just need to make sure the folder names are consistent. You can send me a PM if you want to talk about it and not clutter up your support topic.

post-541074-0-18511300-1442185031_thumb.jpg

post-541074-0-76085700-1442185035_thumb.jpg

It does use the _sk map; it's just very subtle. Generally, you just need to keep it consistent and it will be fine. I believe you are correct in suspecting the normal map. I have had similar experiences when using xnormal. For the most part, it looks fine to me, although the head is a little brighter than the rest. You just need to smooth out the seams.

I intentionally set up all the dialogue as a voice type, without any ties to the character it was made for. The easiest way to implement it would be to set my ESP as a master and simply change the voice type of your follower. But, that obviously requires having both ESP's. You could probably combine them and clean out the stuff you don't need. You just need to make sure the folder names are consistent. You can send me a PM if you want to talk about it and not clutter up your support topic.

thanks, i send you a pm.

Sorry if it seems like I'm pestering you! It is just small talk, as we girls tend to do ^_^

I found out something about Ciri's invisibility problem, even after the um..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34345-breasts-stretch-really-far-then-said-npc-sometimes-goes-invisible/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1237724

^ This fix, also disable and enable. Most of the time she still stays invisible.

But to access her inventory, take away her hair and her outfit that she's wearing.

Not the shoes and gloves, just the shirt+pants combined outfit.

Then give them back to her! This turns Ciri visible for me 100% of the time.

Sorry if it seems like I'm pestering you! It is just small talk, as we girls tend to do ^_^

I found out something about Ciri's invisibility problem, even after the um..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34345-breasts-stretch-really-far-then-said-npc-sometimes-goes-invisible/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1237724

^ This fix, also disable and enable. Most of the time she still stays invisible.

But to access her inventory, take away her hair and her outfit that she's wearing.

Not the shoes and gloves, just the shirt+pants combined outfit.

Then give them back to her! This turns Ciri visible for me 100% of the time.

If i do like you, that don't working for me.

Only "disable" "enable" work, this bug stay a mystery, and very boring, but like i'm very fan of Yennefer and Ciri, it's very fast forgiven.

holly shit ! :heart:

btw, will be added in same place than yennefer on my website in futur. (actually troubles and shitty connection not allow me to do stuff like upload pics/video or else). if ya ok of course ^^

video at 2:01 .........god damn nazeem, you destroy all the beauty of the video XD

after test i have find some things. good point - bad point

good point - the model is amazing and all , good job on her (also see she have an flower tatoo between her legs LOL )

bad point - maybe its just on my side, but when she have clothes and all (original clothes, not the skyrim ones) , she have an texture glitch at the neck/shoulder at each side , an sort of line with differents colors look like cut her shoulder in 2 (front is clear and back is dark, but still skin color good but more dark behind than front)

hope you see what i mean, i can try to take a pic next time for show you

yeah, that from the normal map but Levionte given me some tips for  corrige that.

I finish the Yennefer update and i make the update for Ciri.

Yeah Nazeem like appear discreetly on Skyrim video.

ah ok, i thinking maybe its only my side, good to know ^^

good job btw, she is very nice and fit perfect on skyrim , and the place in riften is good choice