True CIRI (from The Witcher 3) for SKYRIM

• 3 weeks later...

The tatoos "do not..." on her head and on the shoulder of the other Yenefer are horrible. Hard not to prefer the one on Nexus (even stolen) and there is a playable version with a more useful body.

Imo, the other ones on the nexus don't really look like ciri. This one on the other hand is perfect. :) 

Any news about playable version? :)

For the moment any news, i'm really busy  irl, any time for modding, and i have lost a lot feeling for Skyrim for to be honest.

im trying to get to work via mod manager but cant, will you be making a playable race version ?

I  have added more informations in the main page.

The archive weight is 226 bytes.

Do you think really this mod can have the same weight than a text file?

If you had read 2 posts before you should find exactly the same question.

The tatoos "do not..." on her head and on the shoulder of the other Yenefer are horrible. Hard not to prefer the one on Nexus (even stolen) and there is a playable version with a more useful body.

Imo, the other ones on the nexus don't really look like ciri. This one on the other hand is perfect. :)

Thanks Toxic44 for your opinion.

But it's not for me a competition, i work for me, not for beat somebody or something else.

The nexus version are cute too for me.

Honestly i have tested the version (only Yennefer) from Nexus for see the result with vanilla meshes, but yes, that can't be better than original meshes, it's a other way to work, but i prefer my version too because, i think it's the "hard way" version.

The challenge was to put new generation game files in a old and shitty engine (creation engine) and see if it's was possible to have a decent result.(and ofcourse to have Yennefer and Ciri in my side in Skyrim).

All version have quality and default, for users it will be better if all modders had work together for have the ultimate Witcher mod, but they did not, because all modders had his way to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does someone know how to fix stretching hair with Ciri? I did read whole thread and no one mention this issue.

If you speak about the problem when you change to cell in Skyrim, it's  a bug with the HDT plugin and havok.

The only solution i have found is to remove the hairs in her inventory and add it again ( that will reset Havok physics).

Does someone know how to fix stretching hair with Ciri? I did read whole thread and no one mention this issue.

If you speak about the problem when you change to cell in Skyrim, it's  a bug with the HDT plugin and havok.

The only solution i have found is to remove the hairs in her inventory and add it again ( that will reset Havok physics).

They're starting to stretch randomly, but ALWAYS at the start of any animation, which is as you can imagine, pretty annoying... 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to your great effort, I've created my personal version of True Ciri, I call it Ver.2 

Don't worry, this has strictly been created for my own personal use only, and will not be released to the public. I have customized from A to Z(mesh, normal map, diffuse map, voice, etc) of your True Ciri to re-create this mod. 

Thanks to your great effort, I've created my personal version of True Ciri, I call it Ver.2 

Don't worry, this has strictly been created for my own personal use only, and will not be released to the public. I have customized from A to Z(mesh, normal map, diffuse map, voice, etc) of your True Ciri to re-create this mod. 

Ah cool, the voiced version look very nice, if you make a patch for my version (only for the voice script), it will be shared here with your credits mentioned.

A lot people would have this patch i think.

*Edit:

If you have mixed my version and the Levionte version from Nexus ( i haven't verified), in such cases no, don't share the patch by respect for Levionte work.

Played version:

For the played version, any news for the moment guys.

Ah cool, the voiced version look very nice, if you make a patch for my version (only for the voice script), it will be shared here with your credits mentioned.

*Edit:

If you have mixed my version and the Levionte version from Nexus ( i haven't verified), in such cases no, don't share the patch by respect for Levionte work.

Played version:

Thanks s666. But, in the name of mutual respect, you have my permission to release a version with my voice files if you want to.

long time i not have take update :D

time to see the changes.

great as always , thanks

Thanks.

Played version:

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand. What did you mean by "any news for the moment"?

I don't have planified to make the playable version for the moment.

*Edit:

Played version:

Thanks s666. But, in the name of mutual respect, you have my permission to release a version with my voice files if you want to.

Ok! if a day someone make this patch, i will informed you anyway.

Thanks for your authorisation.

• 4 weeks later...