True CIRI (from The Witcher 3) for SKYRIM

One small criticism; Both Ciri and Yen look like they have a little sunburn and thus causing a little mismatch with the head still (Seems the body diffuse is a little too red). It's more noticeable in certain light conditions. Unless this is just my ENB? They look great in your video.

Otherwise, very nice! And have a Merry Christmas s666. :)

One small criticism; Both Ciri and Yen look like they have a little sunburn and thus causing a little mismatch with the head still (Seems the body diffuse is a little too red). It's more noticeable in certain light conditions. Unless this is just my ENB? They look great in your video.

Yeah it's not again perfect, i need to corrige (...again...) this difference about the head and the body.

For understanding the problem:

(Normal map (without tangent space, Bethesda, seriously why?))+specular+_SK+diffuse+facetint combined with differente condition of the light for the face and the body=

smashed-computer.gif

And of course, the ENB type can change some base colors.

Anyway, i think it stays really playable, i will see it later.

Yeah it's not again perfect, i need to corrige (...again...) this difference about the head and the body.

For understanding the problem:

(Normal map (without tangent space, Bethesda, seriously why?))+specular+_SK+diffuse+facetint combined with differente condition of the light for the face and the body=

And of course, the ENB type can change some base colors.

Anyway, i think it stays really playable, i will see it later.

That explains it, thanks. It's not too much of a distraction and is perfectly playable in any case.

Great Work s666!

BTW is there a possible chance that i can copy her face to my character?

Using some mod or console command? 

Thank you!

If you speak about a playable version, probably in a next update.

Oh that's cool!

I'll wait for next update then.

Any chance we can get her as a preset for racemenu?

Great Work s666!

BTW is there a possible chance that i can copy her face to my character?

Using some mod or console command? 

Thank you!

If you speak about a playable version, probably in a next update.

Oh that's cool!

I'll wait for next update then.

Any chance we can get her as a preset for racemenu?

The meshes from The Witcher 3, it's not a racemenu preset from Skyrim.

Thanks for releasing these.  Before you opened this thread I had no idea who Yennefer and Ciri were, I only knew who Triss was, since I only played the Witcher 1.  But now I gotta say I prefer Yen over Triss, her stance and stare ooze sex appeal.  Plus I've always liked the black hair blue eyed combo.:wub:

Ciri is cute too, but not as hot as Yen.:wub:

Once again thank you for releasing them.:)

Thanks for releasing these.  Before you opened this thread I had no idea who Yennefer and Ciri were, I only knew who Triss was, since I only played the Witcher 1.  But now I gotta say I prefer Yen over Triss, her stance and stare ooze sex appeal.  Plus I've always liked the black hair blue eyed combo. :wub:

Ciri is cute too, but not as hot as Yen. :wub:

Once again thank you for releasing them. :)

Thanks, yeah Yennefer is for me one of the best caracter (probably the best, but i really like Serana too) realised in the video game industry.

Ciri is is really nice too, to the end of the Witcher 3

i really freaked she die, fortunately i do the good end, and she stay alive.

She look often sad, we want to give her a hug for assure her.

Damn, i was just sad that the game ended really, I freaking loved the world and the characters. :(
Also knowing this was the last game with Geralt just made it worse.

OMG glad to have you back s666! Another nice update!

Thanks.

Damn, i was just sad that the game ended really, I freaking loved the world and the characters. :(

Also knowing this was the last game with Geralt just made it worse.

Yeah, the Witcher 3 was announced like  the last, but money can change a lot things.

Great mod!!! Thank you

looking forward for your next update

Thanks.

Hello. I wanted to thank you s666 for this outstanding mod you have created. Glad you still working on this mod. I love The Witcher series and Ciri as well, and I haven't found anything better than this one, there is some bugs yes of course, but for favorite characters it's ok. Looking forward for playable version for Ciri. Also, I have some questions. How I can change Ciri's clothes? Is there some mods that allow to change companions clothes manually and they won't change them back? And another question. Is there a way to disable Ciri's breast jiggle? I want only hair and clothes physics.

Hello. I wanted to thank you s666 for this outstanding mod you have created. Glad you still working on this mod. I love The Witcher series and Ciri as well, and I haven't found anything better than this one, there is some bugs yes of course, but for favorite characters it's ok. Looking forward for playable version for Ciri. Also, I have some questions. How I can change Ciri's clothes? Is there some mods that allow to change companions clothes manually and they won't change them back? And another question. Is there a way to disable Ciri's breast jiggle? I want only hair and clothes physics.

Hi, for changing clothes, if you speak about new clothes, basically  is not done for, but you can try, it will work but not with clothes swhere you can see the neck because the body from The Witcher 3 not skyrim.

If you change clothes and nothing apen, remove all clothes of her inventory, just keep clothes you want she wear.

For removing the breasts jiggles, remove the "hdtPhysicsExtensions" plugin. (Data\SKSE\Plugins) in your data file.

Hi, for changing clothes, if you speak about new clothes, basically  is not done for, but you can try, it will work but not with clothes swhere you can see the neck because the body from The Witcher 3 not skyrim.

If you change clothes and nothing apen, remove all clothes of her inventory, just keep clothes you want she wear.

For removing the breasts jiggles, remove the "hdtPhysicsExtensions" plugin. (Data\SKSE\Plugins) in your data file.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I meant clothes which is in this mod, Ciri's clothes, because when I take all clothes out of her inventory and then put something else(e.g. DLC clothes), she wont wear them. I can only change boots.

Sorry, I forgot to mention, I meant clothes which is in this mod, Ciri's clothes, because when I take all clothes out of her inventory and then put something else(e.g. DLC clothes), she wont wear them. I can only change boots.

It's possible it from .esp, because Cira have her own race, but like i have said, it's really not done for add Skyrim stuff and i have never tested what apen to Ciri if i add others clothes than Witcher 3.