Sexout things for DLC?

Ok, thank you, your description here helps me understand where you are and where you want to be.

I will try running through this (though maybe not today, today seems to have too many things in it already). I think I am going to restrict myself to finding out what needs to change for your "1, 2, 3" issues, so I have some hope of finding answers without you having to wait too long.

Okay' date=' this is it.

I can't do it.

I justcan't do it.

No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I struggle to understand it, all it ever does is f***king fail. No matter what I do, no matter how much effort I put into it. Just like everything else I've ever done or ever will f**king do.

I deluded myself into thinking I could do this, that I stood a chance. It's become bleeding obvious to me that I can't do a damn thing. I'm just not f**king competent enough, no mater how much I try to be.

I've attached what little I've managed to get so far, in the far flung hope that someone a lot more competent than me will be able to make it a reality, but....

*sigh* I just can't do it. I'm sorry, people....[/quote']

Don't let it get to you, remember what you can see that's possible as your goal, it takes time & patience no matter how good you are, it just means more complicated problems :)

There are quite a few here who new very little about scripting code, when you get stuck badly just ask for help and hopefully one of use will have some free time to give you a hand, I'm gathering you have read the basics on scripting there's this thread that may help open a few windows.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5951

Just take a breath, maybe pull apart some other peoples stuff and see how it works then ge back to it when your mind is ready, it isn't the easiest platform to learn to mod by any means but not the worst either :)

First and foremost: you have to enter the test room. to get there' date=' you need to type in coc 00W31HoloTestArea. Not recommended you take anybody in with you, but it shouldn't make any difference.

(Alternately, use the attached savegame)

Okay, at this point: I'm trying to get Anal (NPC gives) commands working, and creature sex commands.

Things wrong that need to be changed at this step:

1. When you ask the starlet for anal sex, she does, but the dildo doesn't go away.

[/quote']

I tried this tonight, and I did not see anyone named "starlet".

I saw four NPCs named "Yellow Shader", "Red Shader", "Green Shader" and "Blue Shader" and my only conversation was "I need to get going".

Am I doing something wrong? Or was this one of the issues you wanted to fix?

er you are using the esp called "sexoutdeadmoney.esp" right? not the other one?

didn't even realize that other one was in there. sorry about that. That was the test/demonstration ESP from the mod I used get the holo effects shader from, and I forgot it was even still included in the file.

So... I tried this again, and managed to get my nose mashed into the ground in a sex animation with a female looking hologram.

But I did not see any dildo equipped on her. So there was no problem unequipping it. And I thought I had a complete SCR installation. I will need to run through to see if there are new things I need to download to make that work?

Also, I had no problems targetting the holograms either before or after the sex animation, but my weapons did no damage in either case.

So... I tried this again' date=' and managed to get my nose mashed into the ground in a sex animation with a female looking hologram.

But I did not see any dildo equipped on her. So there was no problem unequipping it. And I thought I had a complete SCR installation. I will need to run through to see if there are new things I need to download to make that work?

Also, I had no problems targetting the holograms either before or after the sex animation, but my weapons did no damage in either case.

[/quote']

Did you try all options with all the holograms (not just the human ones)? as both sexes?

Did you get the oral anim when you should have gotten anal?

Did the animals work at all?

I only tried the first option with the humans, I was just trying to see the "dildo would not unequip" problem and since that did not happen like I expected I was wondering if I had things installed wrong or something.

I want my install right before I try "fixing" any problems.

Edit: I currently cannot play FalloutNV -- I had to start over, and I am in the middle of fixing problems with my new configuration (I removed awop and momod, added jsawyer, cmr and a few others, and then went on a spree of removing mods and mod records that I felt conflicted with jsawyer's mod... and now I am getting a bug that throws off arm animations after some NPC initiated conversations, such that aiming is impossible and pip-boy use is impossible. I am currently removing mods and restarting until I can get this problem to stay gone.)

• 4 weeks later...

One issue which is probably relevant for old world blues would be this observation from Dr. Dala: "In 43% of observed cases, two Lobotomites left alone will fight for dominance or inject bodily fluids into each other's orifices. Unsanitary."

In the distributed DLC, Lobomites always fight you and always ignore each other. I do not even know how, in the game, to determine when the "two lobomites left alone" case can arise. But perhaps we could create a mod which randomizes lobomites in general, so they are only randomly hostile instead of always hostile?

• 8 months later...

Unless this has been mentioned yet, this is what i would like to see personally:

Dog/god rape(if you annoy one too much)

Rape by white legs if female(in battle sexus style)

Rape by giant green geckos and yao guai

Possible rape(from you if male)unto one of the female tribe members, after that all other quests fail and everyone becomes hostile, as if you attacked

Ability to become joshua's wife(game ends, requires you to have certain stats and join up with him in the end)

Sexus/sexout rape support from robodogs and lobotomites

Adds new roboscorpions with dildos instead of lazers(if female) that will try to rape the player once in a while, can impregnate player and gives temporary stat penalties as well as damages armor)

Let dala "experiment" on you

Ulysses can have sex with you if you ask him(must have him fight alongside you and survive, must find all tapes and choose a side as well as have certain stats)

Tunnelers can rape( and impregnate) players

Can offer yourself to elijah at the end(you can lie that you want to join him) during the rape you can stab him or shoot him, if you don't do it by the time he's done then you join him and game ends

• 2 weeks later...
Old World Blues

I think about things for Old World Blues.

I think it could be a interration Dala with the aim of making sexual character test on a female character.

I also think there might be an alternative ending with mobius. In fact you will have the choice to either kill him (logic) accept to become his slave and stop disturbing others (Playing dead in fact as agreed). On this principle it will give you quests to build a torture device you use. He will then have another request.

What do you think?

Old World Blues
I think about things for Old World Blues.

I think it could be a interration Dala with the aim of making sexual character test on a female character.

I also think there might be an alternative ending with mobius. In fact you will have the choice to either kill him (logic) accept to become his slave and stop disturbing others (Playing dead in fact as agreed). On this principle it will give you quests to build a torture device you use. He will then have another request.

What do you think?

sound good, intresting

I've never found anything in the DLC's remotely sexy. Its not like there are a lot of character to go about, but I suppose you could do something with Lobotomites and the Tribes in Honest Hearts. There just doesn't seem to be anything close to sexual tension, for me at least.

If anyone wants to come up with something though, I'll definitely try it!

• 1 month later...