Christianity Mod

genericlogin

File Name: Christianity Mod

File Submitter: genericlogin

File Submitted: 29 Aug 2015

File Category: Adult Mods

Requires: Crusader Kings II

This version adds compatibility with CK2 2.4.3 and 2.4.4 (the Horse Lords DLC), and also includes various new features that were ready to go when the DLC came out.

Don't download the version of this file in the download section. Instead, use the one attached to this post.

This is version 1.2.0 of the mod. Here's the changelog:

* Catholics will no longer get messages about incestuous seductions being sinful.

* Girls now get breast traits between their twelfth and thirteenth birthdays. Their breasts will be relatively small (two sizes smaller than their mother), and will grow to their full size when they turn 16. It's possible for them to also get the bombshell trait, but only if their mothers have very large breasts.
* Titles with Basque majorities now start the game with absolute cognatic succession. This is something of an experiment.
* Fixed a bug where women whose mothers had very large breasts were treated as if their mothers didn't have a breast trait, resulting in them getting smaller breasts than they should have.
* Fixed a bug where women with the largest breast sizes weren't included in the check to gain the bombshell trait.
* Women with slow, bombshell, and lustful traits can get "the Bimbo" as a nickname.
* The nickname for giant tits has now been updated to apply to the current largest breast size.
* Female court chaplains get a postitive modifier to convert characters or recruit warriors if they are whores or bombshells.
* Female marshals get a postitive modifier to raise troops or raiders if they are whores or bombshells.
* Catholics can no longer be blackmailed for having lustful or hedonist, but instead can be blackmailed for having chaste or celibate.
* Catholic adulterers get different nicknames.
* Catholics can now collect royal marriage aid duty for incestuous marriages.

christianity-mod.zip

It crashes on 2.4.4. WIth no other mods. I deleted the previous version. And the folder where it has the save files. Now the .git folder is that suppose to go in the "christianity mod" folder or just mods?

The way its zipped. Its a christianity folder then it has another christianity folder with the . git folder.

Apparently I accidentally included the Git repo in the file I uploaded, making it several times the size it should have been. There's no way to replace a file in the Downloads section, so I removed the link in the first post and added the correct file as an attachment. I also added a section to the readme on how to install a Crusader Kings II mod, which I will paste in below:

Installation

------------
To install this mod, follow these steps:
1. Open your "Documents" folder.
2. Locate the "Paradox Interactive" folder within your "Documents" folder and open
it.
3. Locate the "Crusader Kings II" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder and
open it.
4. Locate the "mod" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder and open it.
5. Copy the "Christianity Mod" folder and the "Christianity Mod.mod" file
located in the same folder as this readme to the "mod" folder.

You will now see it in the list of mods when you run Crusader Kings II.

Still the same thing. It starts proccessing flags then it seems like when its about to move on to process the graphics it crashes back to desktop.

graphics log:

[provincetemplate.cpp:265]: Province 0 has invalid origin

error log:

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3100 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3105 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3110 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3115 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3116 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3117 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3120 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3121 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3122 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3123 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3124 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3125 61. Already exists in game.
[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3126 61. Already exists in game.

I do have horse lords dlc. When i try vanila game it works. Only when i active you're newest version it crashes.

Dont forget that other guy seems to have the same problem as well.

Edit:

By anychance the new version is this standalone or was I suppose to overwrite the old one with this?

Edit2:

Installed version 1.1.1 of the mod then overwritten it with the new. Still no luck

I'm not sure what you mean by "standalone" or "overwrite," but when updating a mod you replace the old one with the new one. To break that into simple steps:

1. Navigate to the mod folder, as described above.

2. Select the "Christianity Mod" folder and the "Christianity Mod.mod" file and delete them.

3. Copy the "Christianity Mod" folder and the "Christianity Mod.mod" file for the new version to the mod folder.

I have all the DLC's.

By standalone = no previous version of the mod required. Thats what i meant. Just so we are on the same page. (But with testing I found out thats not the case, which i posted up above in edit 2.)

It would be really helpful if someone else who downloaded the mod and it works. If you guys could post and say "hey its working for me".  Then I would be sure its on my end.

And no Im not running any beta patch. Just 2.4.4.

I have deleted "Christianity Mod User Data" of previous version of the mod.

The game crashes at processing flags.

I tried deleting the gfx folder in ...Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II. So it creates a new gfx folder still it crashes at processing flags.

EDIT:

Read your above post sorry I should of mentioned I was on windows. Windows 7 to be exact.

Running CK2 2.4.2 and with Christianity 1.2 on Windows 8.1 64-bit.

I do have the Horse Lords DLC but not the two latest patches.

No crashes, starts up and works.  I do have one problem, but that is probably not with this mod.

I did not delete the "Christianity Mod Use Data" folder prior to using the mod.

Still the same thing. It starts proccessing flags then it seems like when its about to move on to process the graphics it crashes back to desktop.

graphics log:

[provincetemplate.cpp:265]: Province 0 has invalid origin

error log:

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3100 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3105 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3110 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3115 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3116 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3117 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3120 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3121 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3122 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3123 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3124 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3125 61. Already exists in game.

[id.cpp:83]: Failed to create id 3126 61. Already exists in game.

Getting literally the same error, running 2.4.4.  Edit: Durr.

I tried that, it did not work for me, so it MUST require horse lords, I do not have that.

I think he added some stuff that requires horse lords. So yeah highly likely that you do need it.

Edit:

There are multiple .DS files. Best way is to do a search function of .DS_Store File within christianity mod. And delete the files like that. Instead of manualy going through each folder.

Archived