Sexlab 1.6 is out, female creatures?

Now that Sexlab 1.6 has been out for a bit, bringing creature gender tag support, I was wondering if anyone was currently making use of it in a mod. If so please drop me a link, if not well im sure the talented modders here will get to it eventually. 

yeah :)  it is about time we get some good male character on female monster action, as a male I'd like to be able to role-play...well as a male character of course, but loverslab has always been mainly focused on female character interactions, but maybe with this version of sexlab things may turn up a little bit.

Now that Sexlab 1.6 has been out for a bit, bringing creature gender tag support, I was wondering if anyone was currently making use of it in a mod. If so please drop me a link, if not well im sure the talented modders here will get to it eventually. 

yeah :)  it is about time we get some good male character on female monster action, as a male I'd like to be able to role-play...well as a male character of course, but loverslab has always been mainly focused on female character interactions, but maybe with this version of sexlab things may turn up a little bit.

I second this... Giants are on my radar at the moment. Would like to see a mod that fleshes out the mating habits of giants and giantesses. Bring a giantess a gift/ offering to increase her relationship score towards the PC and when you get her nice and ripe she shows you why giant woman are better than regular ones.

Guest Jenova23

I second this... Giants are on my radar at the moment. Would like to see a mod that fleshes out the mating habits of giants and giantesses. Bring a giantess a gift/ offering to increase her relationship score towards the PC and when you get her nice and ripe she shows you why giant woman are better than regular ones.

Maybe someone could do something with giants similar to Arachnophobia. After a female giant defeats you, maybe she could hit you on the head with her club and drag you of into a cave instance. The only means of escape is to please her with sex. She could also become your follower in the process... You could base this of a percentage.

Well, right now there are animations for Spriggans and fire atronachs...But it would be so damn fine to be able to mate with whisp mothers (why is that still not a thing, really ? they are basicaly almost naked all the time...)

With the animations that already exist, it would be great if we could add in a few custom models for monsters using Fire atronachs and spriggans skeletons (like a more "oblivion-ish spriggan for exemple ?)

I know for sure that any female creature using a skeleton from an atronach or spriggan can be interacted with. Since they are female, there is no "genitals" to add to the model, and the animation starts like normal (I used those with flame atronach variants from the colorful magic mod, and with the Sandramanaia from Dior's conjuration : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35185-diors-conjunration/)

I only know the basics about how to use the creation kit to deal with spells and magic effects, but i have no idea about how to make a new model for a creature and implement it as a Spriggan/Fire atronach Variant...

And i found some god stuff out there, like Fairies and slime girls models from JG monsters on steam : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222035755

I think our time have come, brothers ! It is the era of Male on Monstergirls !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived