How do i make these into sos addons?

Zerosleepless

• 1 month later...

Thank you , i'll be tinkering with the converted meshes/textures and release them on the download section should they work properly.

Any luck on this? I tried messing around with the addon and the tutorial, but can't get it to show up ingame.

Mine does show up but i'm having issues with major seams especially with the second one witch doesn't even have the "pubic" area .

Also  scaling , making it flaccid/erect and racemenu scaling , animations , blending the textures with the body is far out of my league.

I honestly never touched blender or Nifscope nor the CK and thought it'd be something intuitive.

So i just decided to familiarize more with these tools through tutorials because there is no other way to make it work :-/

It'll take time but i'll do it :angry:

all it needs a normal weight scaling and a texture match (depends on what body mod)

tested it quickly by overwriting schlong, .

Wow, that looks really good actually. I was messing around with the other model as there's too many cut dicks out there for my taste, but the more variance in schlongs the better :P Sadly I don't know shite about weight scaling etc though :/

Whoa easy, ask Be3lisario for it, if he didn't make it already.

You backup original meshes\textures (like VectorPlexus Regular) in SOS folder and overwrite with Ledo posted archives to test it for yourself.

I'm not sure why, but this is what I tried the first time, and it never works for me. None of them show up on either male or female characters.

All you do is replace the malegenitals(f)_0/_1 for one of the existing schlongs, right? Or is there more to it?

Did you ask the creator on the SFMLab site? You can't just take his creations without asking.

The whole website is made for sharing models and other stuff for free use in mods like Garry's,besides if the creator didn't want their models used , they wouldn't share them and/or would specify any restrictions they felt necessary.(none were found)

Furthermore i didn't "use" this creation at all , i simply provided links to it to make people aware of it's existence , i'm sure should anyone make a proper mod/addon out of it , they'd credit the original maker.

Alright, I'm just going to give a run through of what I did, maybe you could give me a pointer.

First I moved the textures into the texture directory like you would for any other mod.

I put the "donger" over b3l's UNP mod as malegential_0 and _1

after this I opened those files in nifskope to make sure the textures where going to the right location, (to double check, i navigated to the folder and selected myself)

In nifskope everything looks perfect.

Ingame the texture is on, but completely not lined up correctly and Fucked up. 

I mean I made this mod awhile back http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11906-horse-futa-equipable-cock-142013-with-esp/

So i mean i have a faint idea what I'm doing, but I just can;t get this... maybe its some stupid mistake... what have i missed?

Archived