View File

Hey, guys, here is my first mod. This is a Skyrim port of the outfits of the humanoid female characters from Dota 2.

The current version includes outfits for Lina, Templar Assassin, Phantom Assassin, Windrunner, Queen of Pain, Crystal Maiden and partial outfits for Drow Ranger, Vengeful Spirit, Luna and Mirana. The outfits use the SLFC CBBE HDT body for HDT physics. Currently they do not have weight slider support. Racemenu presets are available (requires Racemenu) for each of the characters. Use the showracemenu console command to switch between them. I've included custom face tattoos used by Templar Assassin, Drow Ranger, Lina, Crystal Maiden and Vengeful Spirit.

The Racemenu presets are, in order of slots:

0 - Templar Assassin
1 - Drow Ranger
2 - Luna
3 - Lina
4 - Mirana
5 - Crystal Maiden
6 - Windrunner
7 - Queen of Pain
8 - Phantom Assassin
9 - Vengeful Spirit

To obtain the outfits, I have put them all in a chest for fast use. Type 'help dotachest' in the console to find the chest's ID, then type player.placeatme <ID> to spawn the chest at your location and get the items.

This mod uses the custom Powershot arrow effects from the Windrunner The Woodland Mistress mod by darkconsole, however its installation is not required.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

Its cool love windranger!! But doesn't really translate well with skyirm 

What do you mean, "translate"? You mean like, language problem?

Regarding the outfits, which others are you planning on adding? And will you be able to add weight slider support?

Edit: I tried it with my Skyrim and there seems to be no problems.

Oh, and one more thing: will you add the ability to temper those armors and bow?

Very interesting, this will certain pique the interest of Dota players. Any content is good, and I'm glad this exists.

I have to agree with @aareyn on their point in their post though, if I'm understanding what they mean correctly. Dota's models/meshes have quite a low poly count, being a MOBA and all that. The default textures aren't the prettiest as well, and not so pleasant to look at up close in Skyrim. The outfits also conform to the Dota heroes' body shapes instead of Skyrim's, makes for quite odd body figures after equipping them.

I know I'm mostly stating the obvious, so sorry about that. The idea of bringing Dota outfits to Skyrim itself is brilliant, however.

Its cool love windranger!! But doesn't really translate well with skyirm 

What do you mean, "translate"? You mean like, language problem?

Regarding the outfits, which others are you planning on adding? And will you be able to add weight slider support?

Edit: I tried it with my Skyrim and there seems to be no problems.

Oh, and one more thing: will you add the ability to temper those armors and bow?

My first priority currently is to fix the remaining clipping issues for the current outfits and to make them temperable, which I forgot. Then I intend to eventually convert the outfits of every female humanoid hero, so that means Drow Ranger, Queen of Pain, Crystal Maiden, Luna, Vengeful Spirit and Legion Commander.

Will attempt to convert Spectre and Death Prophet as well, but I think that their outfits would probably be too different from the Skyrim base shape to make for a good conversion.

Also I need to figure out how to make the weight slider work, since I tried to add it previously with _0 and _1 variants but didn't work for some reason.

Two other things, though: the bow, equipped with those Powershot arrows at least, shoots far higher than one would anticipate. Will try with other arrows to confirm if it's merely those arrows or is it with all of them.

Other thing is, while the upper parts of the outfits (namely Lina and Windrunner) can and do reflect the skin color of the race wearing it, the feet do not. Normally it wouldn't be too much of a problem, but since I'm playing a D'n'D Drow, it can be strange to see black face and white feet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...