21456361993_9a676e398f_t.jpg

//re-release update post・アップデートポスト

Chou-kawaii・超かわいい

-  -  -  ||()|| Thanks for ratings, post questions or feedback here please!

Download page: http://dekosummods.tumblr.com/animeshoujo

Hellu munchies, a quick update for you! You may look at previous update post for fuller info but here's to compliment it.

x Added a hdt option in the installer, this recommended option change how physics work and also give hand to boob and butt collision!! So no more downloads needed by the side, it's all in the main installer. This is how installer looks: post-749685-0-85970300-1444562294_thumb.jpg

o When installing HDT Collision Physics - Bouncey pows!, please overwrite the respective file. If there's nothing to overwrite when installing it probably means you need to install HDT-PE, for it to work.

x When installing XPMSE: 3.12: Bummed-out 3, keep in mind it does not work for beast races, and of course overwrite if you have any other skeleton installed before. This option only installs skeleton and not any scripts, please install full XPMSE mod for RaceMenu/Body Scales scripts and more features.

o Installing Bleached peach skin is ultimately optional, it's most alluring feature would be the unique heart shaped pubes. But overwriting it, or just not installing it at all to instead install your own skin textures works perfectly fine. For example if you want a more detailed skin i recommend this amazing skin texture available for UNP, with a patch available for CBBE: https://www.flickr.com/photos/seren4xx/15342092530/

I want to go through how to download and use converted armors/clothes for this body quickly again.

x This body can use armors converted for the BodySlide base CBBE and UUNP bodies. To convert for those you'll need outfits that have been converted in Outfit Studio and those files that have been rendered there. These files are popular and easily obtained from mod pages around LoversLab and a few other Skyrim sites, search BodySlide Conversins. Or you can convert them yourself and be one of them who uploads or just use for yourself.

o There, you have the files. Now you open BodySlide and notice the Outfit/Body and Preset dropdown menus at the top-left. Use the Animeshoujo IIIx, mind CBBE or UUNP, preset and then choose the outfit you want to build it to. Then click build. Batch Build is also effective for many armors at once (, just remember to uncheck the body bases or you could replace the body meshes in the process).

Any more detailed info on this is readable on the BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio mod page by Caliente. You can also post quick questions here.

///

Next project: For this mod, no plans! This is a feature filled installer now, body shape and bodyslide preset for outfits, textures and options for it, custom collision and physics, custom skeleton and a well versed readme makes this a complete body mod for at least a while until a mountain of feedback verifies any plans. Optional folder in the download page may get additions sometimes.

x Ideas: I had an idea of making a HDT physics file for flat chested characters, where it bounces less like a males chest. And less collision radius. For trap characters. Probably totally not something anyone wants but i've put up that idea at least.

o Followers is something i'd love to help with! If you decide to make such a project please do not hesitate to consider using this mod for the body of your follower.

For any questions regarding the other parts of the mod don't feel shy to post your questions. :3

Good luck & Enjoy! .☆.

- Dekobi!

post-749685-0-02543400-1444562318_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dekobi-hime

Progress post!

Hellu puffies!

There's yet an aesthetic update in progress right now. It will even the body shape and make low-weight chest even smaller and high-weight chest three times as big. Well see for yourselves here:

NSFW

post-749685-0-76185100-1445114623_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-15299800-1445114632_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-75676200-1445114639_thumb.jpg

I am trying to shape it so the roundness is still there despite the unrealistic size.

I will likely also include a collision xml with increased radius.

Look forward to it!

And yeah i think "puffies" is cuter and less cheesy than "luvelies" so i'll call you all nice people that now! <3

22310648895_99f780fe88_t.jpg

//Aesthetic update post!

A couple of optional updates have been released.

-  -  -  ||()|| Thanks for ratings, keep questions or feedback here please!

Hellu puffies!

Just last week we released Animeshoujo body IIIx: chou-kawaii, and during this week a couple of optional releases to choose between have also been released. So in this post we'll show the changes these optional updates make.

(if you didn't know) How download page looks: post-749685-0-02370500-1445193125_thumb.jpg

(choose one of these updates)

x CBBE - Animeshoujo body III Weightless

This is the high-weight body from the kawaii main update put in both low and high-weight. Practically making it so that it's the same body no matter weight. This is my absolute favorite body in terms of balance and femininity so i wanted to make it available in it's exemplary form.

nsfw

post-749685-0-90718100-1445195177_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-43183300-1445195176_thumb.jpg

+ CBBE - Animeshoujo body IIIb

The latest main update has been evened out in all corners of the body. Low-weight chest now closer to AAA-cup to no-cup (male chest), also arms are smaller, belly sliiightly bigger and butt a little tighter. High-weight boobs are about same cup but have more cm-size, butt and belly, even calf bigger and more small changes in a few spots.

The same hdt xml as in main update is also included, but with increased radius of the collision radius for the pair of boobies.

- -

*If you read my previous little post you'll see a giant pair of N-cup boobs, but that was work in progress pictures and not what this update ended up bringing. They are now, as mentioned bigger in cm-size but have same J-cup, and that's because i chose to focus on shape over size. There's a couple of reasons for why, but anyway. If you'd like bigger boobs than what weight allows for your character i recommend to use the CBBE/UUNP Body Morph in character creation.

nsfw

post-749685-0-01083500-1445195179_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-08820500-1445195180_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-06329100-1445195170_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-91288500-1445195174_thumb.jpg

:UUNP:

So for UUNP users, these updates are at the moment only for CBBE. But with a few requests it'd be easy to make these for UUNP too, just lack the initiative. Request if you'd like.

:miscellaneous:

If you're into modding i'd be really happy to be part of your project. If you're making a follower or something else that needs a body don't be shy to message me for the use of this mod or any other of mine. (^^)

Looks like an interesting update when it's ready. I always did enjoy playing pettanko cuties ^.^

Hihihi. Pettanko is so cute and always funny. You can also play as a trap chara with this small chest. Have fuuun. x )

//Aesthetic update post!

A couple of optional updates have been released.

-  -  -  ||()|| Thanks for ratings, keep questions or feedback here please!

Hellu puffies!

Just last week we released Animeshoujo body IIIx: chou-kawaii, and during this week a couple of optional releases to choose between have also been released. So in this post we'll show the changes these optional updates make.

(if you didn't know) How download page looks: attachicon.gifDwm 2015-10-18 20-10-23-75_converted.jpg

(choose one of these updates)

x CBBE - Animeshoujo body III Weightless

This is the high-weight body from the kawaii main update put in both low and high-weight. Practically making it so that it's the same body no matter weight. This is my absolute favorite body in terms of balance and femininity so i wanted to make it available in it's exemplary form.

nsfw

+ CBBE - Animeshoujo body IIIb

The latest main update has been evened out in all corners of the body. Low-weight chest now closer to AAA-cup to no-cup (male chest), also arms are smaller, belly sliiightly bigger and butt a little tighter. High-weight boobs are about same cup but have more cm-size, butt and belly, even calf bigger and more small changes in a few spots.

The same hdt xml as in main update is also included, but with increased radius of the collision radius for the pair of boobies.

- -

*If you read my previous little post you'll see a giant pair of N-cup boobs, but that was work in progress pictures and not what this update ended up bringing. They are now, as mentioned bigger in cm-size but have same J-cup, and that's because i chose to focus on shape over size. There's a couple of reasons for why, but anyway. If you'd like bigger boobs than what weight allows for your character i recommend to use the CBBE/UUNP Body Morph in character creation.

nsfw

:UUNP:

So for UUNP users, these updates are at the moment only for CBBE. But with a few requests it'd be easy to make these for UUNP too, just lack the initiative. Request if you'd like.

:miscellaneous:

If you're into modding i'd be really happy to be part of your project. If you're making a follower or something else that needs a body don't be shy to message me for the use of this mod or any other of mine. (^^)

Looks like an interesting update when it's ready. I always did enjoy playing pettanko cuties ^.^

Hihihi. Pettanko is so cute and always funny. You can also play as a trap chara with this small chest. Have fuuun. x )

hello

thank you very much for this work , i really love it

but i have one issu only one

Luxury Collection for CBBE HDT lot of clipping and issu with your body any fix

i have try to rebuild with bodyslide2 but no fix

any idea and thank you ^^

hello

thank you very much for this work , i really love it

but i have one issu only one

Luxury Collection for CBBE HDT lot of clipping and issu with your body any fix

i have try to rebuild with bodyslide2 but no fix

any idea and thank you ^^

Hellu chevalierx! I will try that mod and i will let you know what i find out. Will answer your question soon. : 3

thank you l love you su much

and i likde idea , manga poower and kawaii !!!

Yeah!! Kawaii powerr is best~

Important. Do you have HDT Body installed? ApoKrytia uses that for hen's conversions. The page is here: HDT Body

With that installed all of the outfits work great for me. Although a few leggings got clipping when weight was low.

Did you already have that installed? Otherwise I hope this fixes it. If not, you could take pictures of the problem and ask on the conversion page. But if it works, take a pic and post here if you want! Thank you too~*(^^)

post-749685-0-03080300-1445286780_thumb.jpg

post-749685-0-91485600-1445286791_thumb.jpg

thank you l love you su much

and i likde idea , manga poower and kawaii !!!

Yeah!! Kawaii powerr is best~

Important. Do you have HDT Body installed? ApoKrytia uses that for hen's conversions. The page is here: HDT Body

With that installed all of the outfits work great for me. Although a few leggings got clipping when weight was low.

Did you already have that installed? Otherwise I hope this fixes it. If not, you could take pictures of the problem and ask on the conversion page. But if it works, take a pic and post here if you want! Thank you too~*(^^)

i have hdt installed

i think is bodyslide preset for armors ?

any plan to add body slide armor for your preset 

i have hdt installed

Umm, HDT Body is not the preset, it's a different thing and it's needed for Luxury Collection. Please install it and build armors in bodyslide again. If you still have clippings take pictures so we'll know how the problem looks.

Also this preset is not selectable with some armors, but when you batch build you can choose any armor. (^^)

i have hdt installed

Umm, HDT Body is not the preset, it's a different thing and it's needed for Luxury Collection. Please install it and build armors in bodyslide again. If you still have clippings take pictures so we'll know how the problem looks.

Also this preset is not selectable with some armors, but when you batch build you can choose any armor. (^^)

x CBBE - Animeshoujo III Weightless ?

CBBE - Animeshoujo IIIb ?

for what ?

x CBBE - Animeshoujo III Weightless ?

CBBE - Animeshoujo IIIb ?

for what ?

There's no more to it than what the update thread says. ^^ http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49799-animeshoujo-body-cbbeuunp-bodyslide-preset/?p=1355798

I hope you could fix armor clippings. Otherwise i recommend you read through the Luxury Collection mod page.

22449211491_435870657b_t.jpg

//miscellaneous up-to date post・アップデートポスト

Hellu everyone! <3

Got some juicy things to set your fangs of expectation into.

I know some of you are very interested not only in this body and it's many features but also in character creation. So i'll here's to let everyone know that the mod page for my character presets has been updated. It's tidied up now and a new character has been added. Download from here: http://dekosummods.tumblr.com/dekochara

//"Will i make a Loverslab download page for these presets?" Maybe, with more character content and the need for it's own support topic.

And a follower is being made! A character of mine is in progress of being made into a follower by another modder. This follower make use of this body and i can't say more right now except that i really look forward to having this made!

To end this post i'd like to give you all sum eyecandy! The update post for the IIIb optional update did lack images, so i'll just post a few pictures of the IIIb body now! Buh-buh.

nsfw

• 1 month later...

Hello puffelies! (^^)

Do you like fancy pictures in your signature? And do you like using this body mod? Great! Cause i made some thumbnails for you to add in your forum signature! They can be good for a number of things and it's also a nice support for this mod.

Just copy and paste into your signature or "about me" and it should work. Any trouble, please do tell!

Enjoooy.

x x x

"I love my body!"

22476625418_a20da912a1_t.jpg

+ + +

I use this body mod!

22271272564_b1accf9084_t.jpg

- - -

I am getting excited in the way this body mod is going. Thanks for sticking with me during it's development. Feel the suspense hihi. Kupyu!

Thanks for help Effie! <3

- - -

Or download attachments here:

22271272564_2e45a61e59_o.jpg.e418b5ed00d

22476625418_d3f753671e_o.jpg.ffd68aaf146

23153441435_54e418ea63_t.jpg

//update postアップデートポスト

+Animeshoujo body アニメ少女ボディ

_Version IIIv/バージョンIIIv

Hellu puffelies! <3

A new version is out!

From the Animeshoujo body initial release to II, then III: "kawaii" following to IIIx, IIIb and now IIIv: "chou kawaii"!

Thanks for sticking with this mod through this barrage of updates and improvements! To be honest, i've been wanting to release a final version of this body for quite some time, but everytime i did, i found something to make better after just a week! It's almost like it's been a big WIP project.

B-but, this update, Animeshoujo body IIIv does stand out more than the other versions of this body, so i'll do say that this is a final release, at least for this year! Though leaving room for any feedback from the community to lead to further updates!

I'll assure all of you puffelies that all the goodies that this mod has accumulated during development is perfected in the IIIv update. The body is beautiful and the installer is practical more so than before. So i hope you'll like the mod and that's it's easy to install!

Let's look at the improvements.

Changelog: from IIIb to IIIv.

• bodyslide, preset, meshes - After specking out every curve and corner of this body in the preview body of bodyslide, i've touched the sliders to form it even better! Many areas are affected but the key change for high-weight is a much improved shape for the legs and butt. The key change for the low-weight body are the breasts, they've gone from male-looking flat chest and instead been given female tiny "pettanko" breasts now (based on my Bleached peach body).
  • body types - The cbbe and uunp editions of the Animeshoujo body still has an identical shape as usual, though UUNP now got a few Unified sliders applied!
  • HDT Physics - I updated bouncey-pows to version 2, it's what i call my hdt physics xml that's included. It enables collision! It also gives a more natural butt bounce now and very juicy physics for the breasts. Installer now includes two of this xml to choose between, where the difference lies in the collision radius for boobs. One for low-weight/a-cup and one for high-weight/j-cup.
  • Installer and readme - the readme and installer got a sleek design and the text is even clearer and easier to understand now!
  • All the other things -, like the bummed-out 3 skeleton, no-hdt option in installer, skin texture addon are the same as previous updates!

Addons:

Look in the "optional" folder in the drive download page for addons. Released together with the main install is a d-cup addon that simply changes boob size on high-weight setting only. More addons may be released to this folder for different body shapes or other stuff.

To install you can just overwrite the main install with these addons. Mind the body types too.

Pictures:

Okay!

Feel free to post pictures of your characters in this body here!

Just put spoilers around your pictures and give a notice if it's a nude picture please. <3

I think it would be way more interesting for new users to see how you puffelies use this mod, rather than just see my preview pictures here. I'll leave it up to you. If you're too shy it's no trouble, just know the spotlight is open for everyone. <3

Also please keep in mind:

The dimensions of your picture is recommended (800 x 450) preferably with a enlarge to even higher on-click feature.

If you insert image with URL don't forget image will disappear from this post if the source is removed. You can use the Attach Files function to upload straight here if you're not sure the picture will stay there.

So want to post your picture? Here's an,

: example:

'Waoow! Look at my character in the animeshoujo body yo guys x )'

(nudity)

22801703035_617b2bf179_c.jpg

22117531909_bcc4432b42_c.jpg

Now let me see your gorgeous characters! <3

And enjoy the mod puffelies.~

+  +  +

Changelog:

• Divided CBBE & UUNP installers into each their own to make easier to install, and lower the MB.
  •  
  • III - main update released: "Kawaii"/"かわいい", with a focus for cuteness! This is the distinct milestone for the shape of this body mod.
  •  
  • Optional skeleton released: XPMSE 3.12: Bummed-out 3. Gives smaller hands, balanced upper to lower body proportions and more.
  •  
  • IIIx - main update released: "Chou-kawaii"/"超かわいい", super cute! Body collision made compatible and an optional physics modifier with collision included., Body shape is updated with even more variety between low-weight and high-weight, now with a nose-crushing increase in cup-size. All the needed files are included in the installer for one-click install!
  •  
  • Optional meshes released: "Chou-kawaii" IIIb. Evens out details on body, low-weight given pettanko chest and smaller arms while high-weight has an increase in boobs cm-size and a little more.
  • IIIv - main update released: IIIv. Boobs are changed on low-weight to be like the high-weight body of the "Bleached peach" body, and many changes throughout most of all the sliders have been given to make the shape original. Bouncey-pows HDT Physics was updated to version 2, the butt is given more realistic jiggle and collision of breasts were changed so that there's a choice in the installer between more or less collision radius. Installer and readme is also designed better. Thank chu!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/Update: 04/016

Hello everyone! <3

I am at it again, just started progress on an update for this body mod! What i plan to have done in the short while to come is:

❥ Give option in FOMOD installer to install this body for only player character and not affect NPC's. Best solution i've found so far is to do that by using the BodyChange custom folders. Give installer Customset 1 for CBBE and Customset 2 for the UUNP Animeshoujo body! Open for suggestions.

❥ After playing the game with this body and getting used to it, some apparent, umm, 'upgrades' are in place! So i used the latest version of BodySlide that was recently released and am now applying sliders.

❥ Updating the already elaborate readme to be easier to read.

I know i am looking forward to my own release of the update! Hope you are! Cheers.

• 4 months later...

Im using UUNP and installed this mod via NMM. But at the race menu i dont see this preset at all? The preset menu is blank, and when i press f9 to load preset, it tells me the data path is data\skse\plugins\chargen\presets, which doesn't exist (and NMM didn't install the preset there). The preset appears to have been instaleld under Data\calientetools\bodyslide\sliderpresets instead.

Im using UUNP and installed this mod via NMM. But at the race menu i dont see this preset at all? The preset menu is blank, and when i press f9 to load preset, it tells me the data path is data\skse\plugins\chargen\presets, which doesn't exist (and NMM didn't install the preset there). The preset appears to have been instaleld under Data\calientetools\bodyslide\sliderpresets instead.

Ahh, the word "preset" can cause confusion i suppose. This is a BodySlide preset mod, what you want is a Character preset. (^^) Well, if you do want this body to appear in your game, all you need is the meshes that come with. : D

You mean this is a body replacer? In that it replaces the body for ALL female models in the game like what UNP does?

I'm a bit confused by how this works. I did some comparisons before and after with your mod, and i can see some difference, but some models look really odd. Some of the female bandits had giant tits and their heads didn't seem to match the body in terms of size.

I attached two screenshots to this post. The first one is of the base UNP skinny body, the other is with your mod.

Both of them look very weird and do not look anything at all like the screenshots on your preview page...

Am i missing something here?

post-24451-0-18323700-1472841037_thumb.jpg

post-24451-0-58139800-1472841140_thumb.jpg

You mean this is a body replacer? In that it replaces the body for ALL female models in the game like what UNP does?

I'm a bit confused by how this works. I did some comparisons before and after with your mod, and i can see some difference, but some models look really odd. Some of the female bandits had giant tits and their heads didn't seem to match the body in terms of size.

I attached two screenshots to this post. The first one is of the base UNP skinny body, the other is with your mod.

Both of them look very weird and do not look anything at all like the screenshots on your preview page...

Am i missing something here?

Yes! This is a body replacer... Would it help if i add that to the title or something you think, perhaps? Mmh.

So you noticed! The head size does look a bit off when you use low-weight setting, i agree. I fix this by adjusting the head size slider in my modded character creation menu. 

As to what you're missing... Well if you want pretty characters like in the preview i would recommend you browze for character presets and make your own character. This mod, the Anime body, only provides things for the body but not for face. I could always recommend some character presets for you if you want. 

Yea i think it will be clearer if you specify that this is a body replacer and not a character preset, and you can't load it from the preset tab.

But your mod has head files that overwrite the pretty face mod when i install it. Why does it do that if it doesnt adjust the faces/head? Did you include them by mistake or something?

Here's another screenshot : http://imgur.com/wOoAkax

Massive issues with the body/head.

Yea i think it will be clearer if you specify that this is a body replacer and not a character preset, and you can't load it from the preset tab.

But your mod has head files that overwrite the pretty face mod when i install it. Why does it do that if it doesnt adjust the faces/head? Did you include them by mistake or something?

Massive issues with the body/head.

No mistakes, i included a skin texture and it's bound to conflict with pretty faces and other face textures. You can uncheck it in installer and choose to not install it. 

As mentioned, the head issue can be fixed with character presets and character creation sliders or skeleton. When i have time i'll post some nice character presets. I need to know what out's there too really.