View File

This mod adds Beeing Females's contraceptives to various merchants through out skyrim. Most potent ones are available at alchemists. Though some variety shops ( Belethor's or Bits and Pieces ) may have upper ones available as well. Taverns generally will have low to medium grade only.

The Textures are my own. The meshes are from Insanity's Morrowind Potions resource. Thank you for a nice resource.

This is in need of being tested. I made sure both meshes and textures were pathed to BeeingFemale's textures and meshes. If some prefer the regular ones I'll release one with out the replacements. ;)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/07/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, update, SexLab, BeeingFemale 2.4
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!  I've used your mod for the last couple of days.  I've found potions in the Alchemy shops in Whiterun, Solitude, and Windhelm (haven't looked in the others).  There were even some BF potions on the counter in Windhelm, nice touch.  I haven't seen any at any taverns, but that's probably randomness or a tavern mod.

Nothing negative to report at all, everything seems to be working perfectly.  It seemed a shame to have over 100 downloads and no feedback  :)

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

The mod works nicely and I've found no problems after many hours of play. However, I do notice that SexLab is a hard requirement for BF_Potions whereas BeeingFemale has it as optional (provided PapyrusUtil is installed). Is there any particular reason SexLab is needed for this add-on?