Animation request: Carried on shoulder

Thelargir

I was just browsing some Conan-comics, and came across this picture
(I've somehow forgotten how to make a "spoiler"-button :s  ) 
 large_scan0016.jpg

And it made me think of something I think would fit well into skyrim with slave mods.
So the request is this:
An animation for being carried on the shoulder of an npc while he/she is walking or running. This would be especially nice if it were implemented in a mod like Sanguine's Debauchery or Prison Overhaul, as a kind of transition to your new state as a slave/prisoner 
Of course it might also be used in mods where you enslave other people. Knock them out, and carry them to your lair.
I supposed it might be cool if the animation were to include thrashing about, trying to get away or something like that, or maybe hanging like a lifeless sack of meat  :cool:  If something like this exists already, I have not seen it anywhere. 

Anyway, just another idea at the very least  :shy:

I was just browsing some Conan-comics, and came across this picture

(I've somehow forgotten how to make a "spoiler"-button :s  ) 

large_scan0016.jpg

And it made me think of something I think would fit well into skyrim with slave mods.

So the request is this:

An animation for being carried on the shoulder of an npc while he/she is walking or running. This would be especially nice if it were implemented in a mod like Sanguine's Debauchery or Prison Overhaul, as a kind of transition to your new state as a slave/prisoner 

Of course it might also be used in mods where you enslave other people. Knock them out, and carry them to your lair.

I supposed it might be cool if the animation were to include thrashing about, trying to get away or something like that, or maybe hanging like a lifeless sack of meat  :cool:  If something like this exists already, I have not seen it anywhere. 

Anyway, just another idea at the very least  :shy:

you could ask the person who made the  "Get stripped! Again" http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1722-get-stripped-again/there is a carrying animation that he made for this mod, but it was only for an NPC, so it'd be best to ask him.

Hey, I got your message. Yes there is scene in my mod where an NPC is lifting another NPC and carrying her over shoulder. You can check it out by playing the mod. I can also share some screenshots which I don't have right now.

But, I don't think there is a way to actually carry an NPC like that and make her move with you. Not an easy way anyway. I tried to do it by trying various things like using "setvehicledriven" and couldn't manage to do it. You can play an animation where characters are moving, carrying... without changing their root locations. This gives the illusion of them walking together.

In my mod though, the characters are actually moving. You can see it if you open console and check their x and y locations in different time intervals, but it was tricky and I don't think you can carry an NPC like you're carrying a weapon on your hand as a game mechanic without some heavy scripting with very often update events which would affect the game performance. 

I can write down the detailed technical problems I got if you want. 

Ah ok. 
I suspected this might be tricky to accomplish :/ 
Will definately try out your mod though :)

I don't really know much about modding except for some basic mesh-editing, so I suppose there's no need to share it. At least not for my part.

Archived