Very weird.... Female Textures problem.. Help please!

Hello Guys, how are you? I hope you're fine, well feel betther than me.. :/

I have since 4 Weeks Problems with my Skyrim, well i use this "Navetsea" Blender Programs, Fitness Body and Body Options.

I never had Problems with it, and i played Skyrim many Months, with it, also i know how to use it, if i blend something wrong and so then i have this Black Blocky Texture Problem. Well okay so far..

One Day, i played Skyrim and then i had this Blocky Texture Problem without warning, i was thinking "wtf? why this?" O.o

Then i decided to reinstall all Blender Programs, also delete the Texture-Files and the Folders of my Female Char and the Blenders.

Started Skyrim..

And like expected! :)

My Skyrim uses the Vanilla Textures on my Char and has this Seam-Problem on Hips, but this is because i use CBBE Body and it Automaticially uses the Vanilla textures when no other Textures are in the Data....Textures..../female folders.

And I had nomore this Blocky Black texture Problem.. for sure!

But then......

I installed the Body Blenders...

Done Everything like the Description says, like i always did, i used the Body Options Blender to make my Body Texture, and then i use the Fitness Blender and make this Overlay for Abs and such..

All Files i've blended it saves into the correct skyrim folder.
The Blenders also show me the Images when i click preview..
Also in the textures.. female... folders it Adds or replaces the Files (Windows shows me the Date and Hour is the same like i blended)

And ingame this..(Look at the Pictures)

AND also my char shows a "Black Panty Tan?" O.o

Its so weird, or i am so stupid and don't find the reason for this all..

It is like my Game uses two *.dds files at the same, with the installed ones is everything correct..

- It looks like i used the Blenders Wrong and not as i should but i klicked on the Drop down menu on the option, then Body and Feet, then klick onto the option i want to blend, then preview and blend. then reselect the option from the drop down menu, klick the next thing to blend, preview and blend.. also i blend the options one after another, like i should from 1 to 2 to 3... 4... and not 1...4.. then 2..

Like he wrote in the description of the Mod Download Page on Nexus..

Also the Path where the Blender Programs should install the Textures is correct in the xml file i opened with Notepad++

It makes me goin crazy.. and sad.. :*( also i tried delete all savegames and start a new savegame, i remember someone here on LL wrote in a Thread that this Bug maybe will be saved in a Savegame, and all Savegames i saved FROM this Buggy Savegame..

I remember i used BodySlide to Make a Body and since this i cant get rid of this Blocky Textures, doesent matter if i reinstall the blenders and textures..

Greetings, sad Khajii.. :*(

post-462956-0-25851100-1433640641_thumb.jpg

I will try, i tried everytrhing so far... but the Navetsea Blenders i use are for CBBE:

Body Options - Body Options - CBBE Navetsea 07.06.2015 01:55:00   4.3 4.3 Svarog

Fitness Body - CBBE Fitness Blender Navetsea 07.06.2015 01:54:44   5.2 5.2 Svarog

Navetsea Face Fixes - Navetsea Face Fixes Navetsea 07.06.2015 03:48:38   1.2 1.2 Svarog

No More Ugly Bronze Shine - No More Ugly Bronze Shine ver 1_4b_CBBE Navetsea     1.4 1.4 COTS

I also used this Blenders with Bronze Shine and without, no difference.. :/

And Problems i diddn't had for many Months, then one day.. this occoured.. i remember i used BodySlide, and after saving the body from Bodyslide i had this blocky textures.. but i can't say for sure IF i used Bodyslide..

And Sometimes after i load my Savegame, or after i blended everything again it works fine..

i play and play..  for hours..
and then i use BodySlide or i just load my Savegame again and have this black blocky Bug.. :(

Now the Problem is Gone..

All i did was:

Uninstall RaceMenu and Racemenu Loose Base Scripts,

Then i installed Racemenu and then installed the loose Base Scripts...

Then installed UIExtensions (Downloaded it before some Minutes)

Then installed SexLabTools (A Mod i just Downloaded here on LL)

After this i Started Skyrim to just take a look at the UI Extensions Mod and this SexLabTools mod, and then? Black Blocky Bug gone..

W..whhy?? What have this Mods to do with the *.dds files and the Blenders, and why this Bug Occours when i use Bodyslide it only changes the Body Mesh...

So weird.. :( But i am sure the Bug isnt really Gone, Tomorrow or so it will be there again... :/ i will see...

- Khajii.

Well, sometimes it's gone, then it appears from Nowhere..

I have still this Black Blocky Texture on my Character's Body, on Truesday i opened the SKSE.ini file in my Data/SKSE Folder, and deleted this ITintTexture entry, it was 2084 or so, then i saved my SKSE.ini. Of course i won't have then High Resolution Textures anymore on my Char, but ingame the Black Blocky Body was gone..

Today i started Skyrim loaded my Savegame and? Black and Blocky again... :(

It is now the 4th Time i reinstall Skyrim and some mods. It makes me goin crazy, and i loose more and more my mood to play Skyrim. I wan't play but i can't... :(

How the Hell i can fix this?

Sometimes it is gone when i reinstall Expired's RaceMenu, then it appears again from nowhere, also i have to run every time FNIS to load my Savegame, otherwise i cant load my savegame.

Also Mods like "Slavetats" make this Problem Occour sometimes.
And when i use this Navetsea? Body Fitness Blender eerything works fine and it shows me the Correct Pictures, also i blend it like i should, strongly like the description from this Fitness Blender Mod told me.

I uses this Fitness Blender for a long time and never had Problems with it.

If someone knows how to work with '.dds files or so, and maybe someone know why this Error can occour, then please help! :(

from Truesday till Yesterday everything was okay and now Black and Blocky.. -.-

After it occoured Today i used this Fitness Blenders again..

Problem still there...

Then i deleted all the *.dds files in my female folders, and make new files, downloaded new Mody Textures and such, use Fitness Blender and/or use Body Options Blender..

Problem still there...

Uninstalled Racemenu...

Prob. still appears..

Reinstalles Racemenu..

Prob. there..

Installed Warpaints, uninstalled them, installed and uninstalles slavetats... edited the SKSE.ini or also if i don't edit the SKSE ini, leave the ITintResulution 2048 or not..

Problem still occours..

Also Familiar Faces, Installed uninstalled.. :(

:*(

It makes me Cry i could throw my PC out of the Window!

post-462956-0-79782600-1434226779_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, seems like no one knows this Bug. :/

I have installed Sevenbase Body now. Texture Bug still occour if i use Fitness Blender.

When i reset my Body in Fitness Blender then it works fine, but if i blend more than one texture, then after a while this blocky body/hands occour ingame from nowhere. I still can play some days, or hours and then it occours and i have this Black blocky Textures. :(

Maybe i should download a old version of this Fitness Blender... or simply use a finished body texture, without blender. :/

I have it sometimes aswell, or atleast had it yesterday or something, normally it worked again after a restart of the game for me, but I think it could also be a texture problem if the dimensions are wrong but I´m not quite sure about that.

If i remember right it happend to me after I changed the female_msn of body 1 since I used it to get a more muscular body the original texture was 1024x1024 the new map i used as overlay was like 2048x2048.

So I gues the other texture parts was like the original which might´ve messed up abit the whole thing you might want to check it out if the dimensions of your textures are the same.

You're running out of VRAM and your graphics card is throwing a fit. Additionally, once it's happened like this, the problem can sometimes bake itself into savegames via corrupt autosaves, meaning that every save after the problem first appeared can be screwed.

Run "TEXTURES OPTIMIZER" from nexus, or stop using so many higher-res. textures. Pick and choose the ones you genuinely need (player, armour, weapons, creatures). You need a lighter, cleaner install. :huh:

*And no, don't worry - the problem is not caused specifically by xs2reality's fitness normals or by Svarog's blender. You can use these with no problems, just ease the load on your VRAM. SeveNBase is an excellent choice too, by the way! ^_^

there is no solution to this problem!

This texture error exists in Skyrim Vanilla, predominantly in female body.
The forums are full of it, the sole me known solution, If this error occurs, that game terminate and restart!

Texture Problem with female characters

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/69462206

Black body texture after a while of playing. (high end pc)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2459079-black-body-texture-after-a-while-of-playing-high-end-pc/

Body glitch.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/846957366853016154/?l=german

Texture Errors throughout Skyrim: black, blue, invisible

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/5322-texture-errors-throughout-skyrim-black-blue-invisible/

"black body" texture load effect on NPCs with high end rig

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/869517-black-body-texture-load-effect-on-npcs-with-high-end-rig/

There is much much more. ;)

verdammt ich hätte ja auch in deutsch antworten können, habsch glatt vergessen. :lol:

Do you use enb ?? try to check the enb.ini or enblocal.ini if your using enb boost. and what is your pc specs ??

Problem like has 2 things. bad graphics drivers or videocard is running out of ram. maybe you are using too high value of textures. try reducing the texture to 1024x1024 instead of 2048x2048.

verdammt ich hätte ja auch in deutsch antworten können, habsch glatt vergessen.

Oh, ich auch. Das kleine Programm, was ich ein paar Postings weiter oben vorstellte, hatte mir seinerzeit bei der Erstellung meines Half Orc Mods geholfen. Ich hatte diese halb gerenderten Texturen auch. Nach einer Optimierung war's weg.

Ist auch, glaube ich, weniger von der verwendeten Hardware abhängig, sondern von der überalteten Engine des Spiels, ob unkomprimierte Texturen vernünftig dargestellt gerendert werden. Nicht vergessen: Die sogenannte "Creation Engine" von Skyrim ist nichts weiter als eine gepatchte und leicht weiterentwickelte Gamebryo Engine, die wir in den Vorgängern hatten. Und in den Bethesda-Fallout-Teilen natürlich.

verdammt ich hätte ja auch in deutsch antworten können, habsch glatt vergessen.

Oh, ich auch. Das kleine Programm, was ich ein paar Postings weiter oben vorstellte, hatte mir seinerzeit bei der Erstellung meines Half Orc Mods geholfen. Ich hatte diese halb gerenderten Texturen auch. Nach einer Optimierung war's weg.

Ist auch, glaube ich, weniger von der verwendeten Hardware abhängig, sondern von der überalteten Engine des Spiels, ob unkomprimierte Texturen vernünftig dargestellt gerendert werden. Nicht vergessen: Die sogenannte "Creation Engine" von Skyrim ist nichts weiter als eine gepatchte und leicht weiterentwickelte Gamebryo Engine, die wir in den Vorgängern hatten. Und in den Bethesda-Fallout-Teilen natürlich.

@Khajiirah steht in meiner freundesliste, daher hätte ich in deutsch antworten können. :)

ganz genau das ist das problem mit Skyrim.

ich habe alle möglichen Foren durchforscht, aber nichts ich konnte diesen Bug nicht beseitigen. jetzt habe ich mich damit abgefunden und außerdem tritt dieser fehler sehr selten auf.

edit: dein vorschlag ist schön und gut, das problem ist nur ich spreche absolut kein Englisch und mit dem übersetzer kommt nur müll raus.

und so wie es beschrieben wurde ist dies für leistungsschwache rechner. aber mein PC hat ganz schön power.

This are the Textures in my Female Folder.. all are okay, nothing Double Blended or Black..

:(

dies sollte aber in deinem female ordner stehen! ;)

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

wenn du fragen zu  _s.dds und zu  _sk.dds hast dann kann ich dich aufklären. ;)

It might be a memory related bug instead of something going on with your textures, blender or load order. Not sure how to best check or fix though, sorry.

Maybe, but why this bug occour from nowhere?

You're right, as i told i used Blender before and a really diddn't change something on my skyrim and then one day i had this bug..

My Memory of my Graphics Card has enugh free Ram also my PC Ram is not full, i don't use many High Textures, if it's that what you wanna tell me :(

I have it sometimes aswell, or atleast had it yesterday or something, normally it worked again after a restart of the game for me, but I think it could also be a texture problem if the dimensions are wrong but I´m not quite sure about that.

If i remember right it happend to me after I changed the female_msn of body 1 since I used it to get a more muscular body the original texture was 1024x1024 the new map i used as overlay was like 2048x2048.

So I gues the other texture parts was like the original which might´ve messed up abit the whole thing you might want to check it out if the dimensions of your textures are the same.

I thought the Same, as you see on my Attached *dds files Picture the Body and the overlay/blend files have different Resolutions. But hey, why it worked so many months without an issue, and then it appears just so? :(

I also tried install other textures with same resolution as the blender blend images, problem still occurs.

And really i used blender so many times before and never it causes this bug.. hm.. :(

You're running out of VRAM and your graphics card is throwing a fit. Additionally, once it's happened like this, the problem can sometimes bake itself into savegames via corrupt autosaves, meaning that every save after the problem first appeared can be screwed.

Run "TEXTURES OPTIMIZER" from nexus, or stop using so many higher-res. textures. Pick and choose the ones you genuinely need (player, armour, weapons, creatures). You need a lighter, cleaner install. :huh:

*And no, don't worry - the problem is not caused specifically by xs2reality's fitness normals or by Svarog's blender. You can use these with no problems, just ease the load on your VRAM. SeveNBase is an excellent choice too, by the way! ^_^

quote:

You're running out of VRAM and your graphics card is throwing a fit. Additionally, once it's happened like this, the problem can sometimes bake itself into savegames via corrupt autosaves, meaning that every save after the problem first appeared can be screwed."

I found a Thread here on LL before a while ago, there someone told this. But i tested it, it has nothing to do with savegames.

If i start a New Game, Problem occour.

And after i use Blender from Svarog or how his name is, this Fitness Blender, then the Problem is gone, also gone in new started game savegames, or in old savegames. 

quote:

Run "TEXTURES OPTIMIZER" from nexus, or stop using so many higher-res. textures. Pick and choose the ones you genuinely need (player, armour, weapons, creatures). You need a lighter, cleaner install.

Yes, i reinstalled my Skyrim also my Windows lol, several times i reinstalled skyrim. Then i installed the XMPS?? Skeleton, FNIS, then loaded a other Body "Sevenbase" and then i used Fitness Blender for UNP (Because the Sevenbase Body uses UNP skins) after a while i still had the Problem too. :(

quote:

*And no, don't worry - the problem is not caused specifically by xs2reality's fitness normals or by Svarog's blender. You can use these with no problems, just ease the load on your VRAM. SeveNBase is an excellent choice too, by the way!  ^_^

Youre right!! Every time i had this Problem i opened Fitness Blender, and then just used the "Skin Reset" texture, it replaces the Body Blender dds File.

And then it worked for hours and hours and hours... now it worked 4 days without problems.

But just when i blend a 2nd part like i ant have ABS and then ingame no problems too... but then just after some hours or after i start my Pc and start skyrim, load the current save or start a new game, then it "maybe" occour, and i had this texture bug.

So now i use blender but just use the "UNP Body" reset blend Pic, then it works fine.

But if i can't blend abt or muscles or whatever, then i don't need blender for blend things i cant blend, but why? Why i had never problems with it, and then i have problems?

I guess a newer version of this Fitness Blender causes the Bug somehow, i should install an older version and then blend my chars body, maybe the bug is gone? i will try and report it then after i tested it. :)

Had this problem as well. Turned out to be my graphics card had run out of VRAM memory. The texture blender tools give uncompressed textures. Use this tool

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

Helped me a lot. Don't use it on your entire Skyrim textures folder, just on the textures you have in your body replacer mod(s).

Oh, whats that?

Aww i will test it! And reply if it helped, or not.

Thanks, maybe it helps me too! Finally! :)

there is no solution to this problem!

This texture error exists in Skyrim Vanilla, predominantly in female body.

The forums are full of it, the sole me known solution, If this error occurs, that game terminate and restart!

Texture Problem with female characters

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/69462206

Black body texture after a while of playing. (high end pc)

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2459079-black-body-texture-after-a-while-of-playing-high-end-pc/

Body glitch.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/846957366853016154/?l=german

Texture Errors throughout Skyrim: black, blue, invisible

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/5322-texture-errors-throughout-skyrim-black-blue-invisible/

"black body" texture load effect on NPCs with high end rig

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/869517-black-body-texture-load-effect-on-npcs-with-high-end-rig/

There is much much more. ;)

verdammt ich hätte ja auch in deutsch antworten können, habsch glatt vergessen. :lol:

Hey winny winny würst... ähm ja schön das es dich auch noch hier gibt! :)

Ja drei dieser Beiträge welche du mir verlinkt hast habe ich auch schon gesehen, aber ich hatte weder ein Skyrim Update gemacht noch ein grafikkarten Update, das Problem kam einfach so..

Aber vielleicht hatte ich versehentlich ein Fitness Blender Update gemacht, also eher mein Nexus Mod Manager machte ein Update und eventuell tauchte das problem erst dann deswegen einfach so auf. Aber dann müsste ich den blender ja benutzt haben damit das problem auftaucht.. hm.. ich weiß es leider nicht mehr. War jetzt schon zu lange am herum tüfteln wegen dem Problem das ich daher einiges vergessen habe :(

Ich habe mir auch neulich einen neuen PC zusammen bauen lassen, vielleicht kommt's auch daher weil der fehler auch erst auf dem neuem PC aufgetreten war, doch skyrim spielte ich auf dem Neuem PC auch schon eine weile.. hm..

Ich werde weiter testen und alles mögliche was möglich ist versuchen um dann am ende bescheid zu geben woher der fehler genau kam und woran es lag.. *drück*

- Khajii

This are the Textures in my Female Folder.. all are okay, nothing Double Blended or Black..

:(

dies sollte aber in deinem female ordner stehen! ;)

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

wenn du fragen zu  _s.dds und zu  _sk.dds hast dann kann ich dich aufklären. ;)

Diese Dateien hatte ich auch vorher dort drinnen, im vanilla skyrim gibts die nicht oder?

diese _sk dateien bekam ich nachdem ich neue Lippen Texturen installierte oder auch Oiled Body Blender Nutze. Es sind wohlmöglich dateien die einen Glossy/Nass? Effekt hervorrufen? oder waren das die _s.dds dateien?

Jedenfalls habe ich die momentan duch meien neu installation von Skyrim erstmal weg gelassen und keien Lippen oder sowas installiert um sicher zu gehen das der fehler nicht daher kommt.

Aber gut das du es erwähnst, denn wie sich raus stellte lag es wohl nicht an den _s.dds oder _sk.dds dateien. :)

Also HD Lips und Coverwomen kann ich auch wieder drauf machen..

Scheint so als tritt der Bug jedesmal im spiel auf nachdem ich im texture Blender mehr als ein oder zwei neue Body-Optionen hinzugefügt habe.

Mit dem Standard UNP Blend geht s ohne probleme, mache ich aber "Arm and Back Muscles" oder "hip bone enhancement" oder weiß der teufel was drüber, dann funktioniert es im spiel eine weile ohne probleme, erst nach dem neustart des spieles kann der fehler aufkommen..

So aber dank Der hilfe hier bin ich nun viel schlauer und habe neue Ideen, werde das alles mal ausprobieren und hoffe das der fehler irgendwann für immer getilgt ist.

Also ältere version vom blender laden und testen, dann den link oben mal probieren, Textures Optimizer.. herrjeh.. los geht's :D

Do you use enb ?? try to check the enb.ini or enblocal.ini if your using enb boost. and what is your pc specs ??

Problem like has 2 things. bad graphics drivers or videocard is running out of ram. maybe you are using too high value of textures. try reducing the texture to 1024x1024 instead of 2048x2048.

All i remember is yes, i used ENB before, then i uninstalled ENB and this Bug occoured...

hm..

But now my whole skyrim directory/folder is reinstalled and i also use just 3-6 mods and problem still occour.

I've done an Graphics Card driver Update from Raptr App, it told me i should update my drivers, maybe it could have something to do with my drivers or that i uninstalled ENB? i deleted also all enb files my picking them out from my skyrim directory.. but hey doesent matter i reinstalled skyrim and deleted the whole folder before ive installed it again..

everytime when i blend some body parts with blender, then after a while ingame this bug occour.

i also don't understand, why this bug was gone after i reinstalled RaceMenu and RaceMenuLoose Base scripts.. O.o

i still wonder too, what has racemenu to do with this bug?

maybe it changes something in the skse.ini file like itintresolution=2048, but if i use this entry in the skse.ini or not, big still there..

i guess it has something to do with blender, like the other guy told here.. 

okay

What i will try now is..

1. use this Program http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

then i respond if it helped or not.

before i use this i will blend my char, then this bug Have to occour, and with this program maybe it wont, but i will see,

if bug occours then i will reset my dds files, with the ones i use NOW.

then i will try another option..

option 2. use an outdated blender, and blend my dds files with it, if it wont help, then i will try something else..

i will and i want get it work, even if i have to reinstall my windows lol

The pictures you have provided in the Original Post are a clear indicator of the "Black Body Bug"

Sorry I didn't read all of the posts.

BBB happens when your using a body texture that is very big in file size.  So what happens is your video card will choke on the huge file size.

Simple thing to do is either use a smaller file size body texture or use Texture Optimizer program to reduce the file size.

The main issue with Black Body Bug, is that the problem doesn't always occur consistently, you literally can exit game and load back up and that time the textures might load properly so you then think oh I fixed it because I did this this and this. 

Then it just re-occurs later.

Just cut down the file with Texture Ordenator.

The pictures you have provided in the Original Post are a clear indicator of the "Black Body Bug"

Sorry I didn't read all of the posts.

BBB happens when your using a body texture that is very big in file size.  So what happens is your video card will choke on the huge file size.

Simple thing to do is either use a smaller file size body texture or use Texture Optimizer program to reduce the file size.

The main issue with Black Body Bug, is that the problem doesn't always occur consistently, you literally can exit game and load back up and that time the textures might load properly so you then think oh I fixed it because I did this this and this. 

Then it just re-occurs later.

Just cut down the file with Texture Ordenator.

I used the Blender and Texture Ordinator now, i hope it will help.

​Thanks! :)

Hm and here is another Problem.. :(

The UNP Body Options Blender, which i use for making my Body Texture/Skin crash after i try blend/make Hands Body Textures.

The CBBE Body Options Blender worked fine. Hm so i need to get new Hand.dds textures before i use the Fitness Blender then. -.-

I guess if i copy the CBBE Hand *.dds file it won't fir to the UNP hand mesh.

Ahh...! -.-*

Archived