Little help with HDT Body from UUNP.

darkevilhum

Hey guys, just recently upped myself to the UUNP Special body via body slide. And got it all setup correctly as far as I can tell. I noticed that the entire body now has hdt like for example the thighs and calves etc.

I'm assuming that is intended, if so is there a way to control the 'bounciness' etc of the various body parts? For example you can do so with breasts and butt via the HDTDefaultBBP file, but I don't see anything for say legs?

The reason I need to do so is that during faster animations like going from idle to sneak and vice versa, the calves/ thighs and such 'lag' behind or stretch abnormally before catching up with the rest of the body (not hugely) but enough that is' noticeable and not realistic at all.

So did I mess up somewhere with my installation or .. ? I suppose I should also mention that I can see the shape of the body is slightly different because there is an obvious sag (unrealistic/ to my personal dislike) to areas like calves which is probably gravity.

Nah, you built the "Unified UNP HDT+" body. It has that experimental XML linked to it with the legs.

I was already thinking of removing that entire body.

I suggest using "Unified UNP HDT" or "Unified UNP Special" instead, though you said you already use Special... maybe you have overwritten the hdtVagina.xml UUNP comes with?

cell, on 17 May 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

Nah, you built the "Unified UNP HDT+" body. It has that experimental XML linked to it with the legs.

I was already thinking of removing that entire body.

I suggest using "Unified UNP HDT" or "Unified UNP Special" instead, though you said you already use Special... maybe you have overwritten the hdtVagina.xml UUNP comes with?

Yeah I did a reinstall of special which must have overwritten HDT +, so like you said I must have built HDT+ by mistake. Thanks for the help guys! I will say the addition to the legs for HDT+ is a very cool idea and looked pretty amazing during walking and slow animations at least.

Archived