Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

Announcement 

Due to studies, I may not be releasing new conversions or taking requests as often. I was
also working on a new conversion but encountered major in-game clipping issue with almost
all the outfits in the package, I will release it once I found the solution.
Thank you for your support!

Announcement 

Due to studies, I may not be releasing new conversions or taking requests as often. I was

also working on a new conversion but encountered major in-game clipping issue with almost

This went on waay longer than most fulfillment threads with a good mix of armors vs outfits. I don't think i used very many of them but it has been one of my go-to threads since the start.

Well done and thanks.

Announcement 

Thx pal, do your best on your study.

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

690a339b6c22e4bcf96acd63cc6e0024.png

0a9d0f7337732047bfd4dd1e6f5ccc8e.png

537d7fc050a538f53112561ffeee4524.png

68162dd17f7f7cef7e3b7d40909c240a.png

5aeebc746fc49b980c7b73c6e148be92.png

acdd660e3bb7679dd02f49cdaf6a155f.png

*File contains edited esp that removes the boots from the dress so you can match your own boots
** File contains only the edited version
*** Recommended : check both zip sliders for best result

**** The blue crotchless panties is not included (I edited the texture of the lacy panties from BAMM i guess)

Colonial Attire Exposed BS2.zip

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

Screen_Shot10.png

Screen_Shot13.png

Screen_Shot15.png

Screen_Shot16.png

Screen_Shot17.png

Screen_Shot18.png

*File contains edited esp that removes the boots from the dress so you can match your own boots

**** The blue crotchless panties is not included (I edited the texture of the lacy panties from BAMM i guess)

Really nice! Did you use BS to edit the meshes?

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

Screen_Shot10.png

Screen_Shot13.png

Screen_Shot15.png

Screen_Shot16.png

Screen_Shot17.png

Screen_Shot18.png

Really nice! Did you use BS to edit the meshes?

Yes

Images seems broken.  Would love to preview, though!

They are fine for me tho

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

Is there any chance of getting a non-exposed version of this?

Hello Rory.

I would like to have two requests please. I am sure a loads of people would like to see these as well:P

Draconic bloodline

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/51401/?

If it is possible create breast movement as well please:) 

Break undies:

http://www.loverslab...ies-for-skyrim/

if these would tailored to the bodyslide preset and they would be pregnancy enabled that would be awesome.

I know somebody started making them, but they did not finished )no fur armor and MAK imperial (those are the best ones)

(halfway made conversions : http://www.loverslab...and-bodyslide/)

Please please, if you will do these I will name my pet after you and also every day (counts from the day of the conversion made) I will drink a beer in your name  just  five minutes before 7:00 pm and think about you highly in the process, you holy - conversionist- god (HCG).

I don't use these armours, but I hadn't seen this thread before now & wanted to post here to say the following... :huh:

I have made a few armours for SeveNBase, in 3dsMax. A very *few*, over a ridiculously drawn-out length of time. Rory, the amount of armouring work you have done in what is apparently such a short space of time... wow. Seriously, dude, I mean it - KUDOS. :blink:

(Reposted from outfit studio/bodyslide 2 cbbe conversions thread)

Theres a CBBE/Bodyslide/HDT version of nikitaas' dark lilith sexy armor except the feet are all mutilated. I didnt notice this at first until i noticed Serana looked like she was running on her toe tips and now i cant unsee it whenever i look at her. Sad because shes so easy to look at :/

Theres also another on this site but it removes the tattoo and i cant tell from the pictures if the feet are complete. Basically theres no 100% complete Bodyslide+CBBE+HDT version that i could find.

I have tried this request on the nexus about a month ago and to no surprise there has not been a response since then. This community seems a bit more passionate from what i've seen so maybe it will get noticed this time.

If one does exist can anyone point me to it? Must have all pieces intact.

ALSO

Can you do the Eternal Magus set from this Tera armors mod? This mod has the most pieces but its for UNP and the conversion available on nexus has most of them converted but not all of them and my favorite outfit, the eternal magus, is not one that was converted. If so could you also retain the enchants that are on the pieces? (idk how the conversion stuff works) I mean if you want to just convert all of them or the ones that are not converted by THIS mod then that would be great, but for this request i only ask for the Eternal Magus outfit.

If this set is converted successfully and is CBBE+HDT+Bodyslide and i just couldnt find it can someone point me to it?

quick reference pic:

post-821033-0-38469500-1439627476_thumb.png

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

So I'm not 100% sure what went wrong, but for some reason I cannot bring up this armor in Bodyslide. It'll bring up the sliders, but if I try to preview it/generate the body, it crashes. Any ideas?

Ah yes very nice. Thank you!

Do you know where any complete dark lilith conversions are?

Edit: I got this little bug on the shoulders. Is this a problem on yours or my end? They wiggle when i walk.

It could be an off weight copied to the shoulders. Weird shapes do that sometimes. I'll check it when I get a chance.

That said, sometimes certain animations can do funny stuff to bone weights.

Archived