Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

Guest gingerlesssoul

I have a couple of requests if you are accepting them.

One is the vampire leather armor.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28887/?

The other is vampirella.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19630-ldws-crimson-closet-for-unp-slim-unp-unp-and-unpb/?

Vampire Leather Armor has already been converted. Check the conversion directory on the first page of this thread or jump to page 7 for the file. 

Hi Rory,

Would you be able to convert this into HDT CBBE with all the holy jiggliness (belly node, ass and breast, please?)

It would be really important for my trapped / infected mage playtrough, but I can't stand the static body, so immersion breaking after all the HDT jiggles. Also the belly node would be really important for the pregnancy mod.

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

post_offline.pngtestarossa

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

Here's my cleaned up version of Aradia's Living Armor bodyslide.

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape. I can't even find the download now. Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

post-140274-0-03676600-1403206162_thumb.

post-140274-0-16694700-1403206166_thumb.

7z.png AradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z 12.34MB 539 downloads

The problem with this version that is not for HDT / belly and breast (ass). It is static and made for standard CBBE body.

Thank you Rory,

I have a little problem with the armor, maybe on my end, but this was the result:

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010948.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010953.jpg

What is wrong? I tried different races, different weights, (0-100) did not help. Without the armor, or with other clothes I don't have these holes.

It's not on your end I noticed that issue with the base reference .nif when I went to add HDT collision to the mesh.

Please Rory, could you fix this?

The belly node and the butt is working perfectly.

Thank you for advance, you making my dream come true:)

Please Rory could you look into it?

So it cannot be fixed?

Hi Rory,

Would you be able to convert this into HDT CBBE with all the holy jiggliness (belly node, ass and breast, please?)

It would be really important for my trapped / infected mage playtrough, but I can't stand the static body, so immersion breaking after all the HDT jiggles. Also the belly node would be really important for the pregnancy mod.

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape. I can't even find the download now. Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

The problem with this version that is not for HDT / belly and breast (ass). It is static and made for standard CBBE body.

Thank you Rory,

I have a little problem with the armor, maybe on my end, but this was the result:

What is wrong? I tried different races, different weights, (0-100) did not help. Without the armor, or with other clothes I don't have these holes.

It's not on your end I noticed that issue with the base reference .nif when I went to add HDT collision to the mesh.

So it cannot be fixed?

All you have to do is open up the xml file with bodyslide for that armor and go in to the properties of the boob zap slider and check off the hidden. You can then choose to zap or not or you could just delete the slider all together, not sure why it's there.

Hi Rory,

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

Thank you Rory,

So it cannot be fixed?

All you have to do is open up the xml file with bodyslide for that armor and go in to the properties of the boob zap slider and check off the hidden. You can then choose to zap or not or you could just delete the slider all together, not sure why it's there.

I wasn't able to locate / edit it.

I got something in bodyslide which seems all right, but ingame still not working / have holes.

Could you delete that slider for me if that is causing problems, please?

I am not that good with bodyslide /xml editing and I am not sure if I am doing the right thing.

Waiting can be good for you. It builds character. Something desperately needed for that sort of attitude. Unless, of course, you -paid- Rory cold hard cash for a timed commission, and the due date is past. (And even then it's a bit rude)

Alternatively, this could be a case of translation error for a non-english speaker.

Additional outfits that I've been trying to find CBBE bodyslide conversions to no avail. If you have time and are able to convert them, that would be keen. If you do it with HDT, that would be even better.

Mina Armor and maybe this retex of it.

Wicca Armor with zap sliders on arms and legs.

The 26th "armor" from the top (or 9th from the bottom) in the Chapi JC Collection.

Fox 33's ragged robe

This thing of a long name: linglingsssyyy00

And finally Alikr Dancer.

Additional outfits that I've been trying to find CBBE bodyslide conversions to no avail. If you have time and are able to convert them, that would be keen. If you do it with HDT, that would be even better.

Mina Armor and maybe this retex of it.

Wicca Armor with zap sliders on arms and legs.

The 26th "armor" from the top (or 9th from the bottom) in the Chapi JC Collection.

Fox 33's ragged robe

This thing of a long name: linglingsssyyy00

And finally Alikr Dancer.

For the fox 33 by Rory

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47100-rory-campbells-bodyslide-2-conversions/?p=1220437

For the wicca armor by Levionte (without Zap)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=1017624

For the Mina Armor by Kofman (wave 2 N°6)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/?p=1088795

Archived