Is My PC Capable of ENB?

I always read you need the 'monster PC' to use anything that overhauls Skyrim from textures to lighting, etc., etc. etc.

So here's my specs, could I use those fancy mods other people are using to make Skyrim non vomiting or am I screwed?

AMD Quad-Core A6-3620 Accelerated Processor

8GB DDR3 system memory

AMD Radeon HD 6530D integrated graphics

There are peformance versions of enb presets also enb itself is completly configurable so you can use it to just improve performance (enb boost) or use it to boost the graphics to the limits, but with a integrated gpu its allready awesome you can play skyrim itself (exaggerated) I would not use enb without a proper gpu and at least 2gb vram

Regardless of this I would at least try some hd texture packs and see how performance goes if it dosent work you can still deinstall them

Just a decent PC is capable of ENB and rest, but yours is it low end spectrum.

You won't be able to heavy mod your game with ENB and new textures.

Still if you research there are ways to enhance your game even with low end PC performance friendly enhancements.

I always read you need the 'monster PC' to use anything that overhauls Skyrim from textures to lighting, etc., etc. etc.

So here's my specs, could I use those fancy mods other people are using to make Skyrim non vomiting or am I screwed?

AMD Quad-Core A6-3620 Accelerated Processor

8GB DDR3 system memory

AMD Radeon HD 6530D integrated graphics

A8s and A10s are quads; an A6 is a dual-core A4 on steroids, with a bigger cache and a higher clock speed.

Also pick up a decent R7 260 or higher with GDDR5 memory, a dedicated discrete GPU which should reduce the processing pressure on the APU and at the same time free more memory for the system.

There are real performance ENB presets out there, such as those presented by those anons:

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!enb/c5x

I'd reserve the 2k textures and high-poly meshes for higher-end systems, as even 1k textures -- take hold of Gamwich's texture packs -- and without SMIM looks good on mid-range PCs.

Archived